Closing the Sale Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys, wait. I appreciate it. Tuesday, lunch. On me." she went over and hugged them both. "I've never felt more embarrassed...if Bill ever found out," she whispered.

Cal and Linda climbed in just as the first large drops hit the car. She slumped down in her seat and covered her face with her hands, "Oh shit, shit, shit, shit!" she cried, "I see them every day, how are they going to look at me now?"

Cal leaned over and pulled the woman into a hug, "You made their day. You think they haven't wondered what you look like under your clothes? And so you were, well we were sort of fucking, that happens. They'll be jerking off or fucking their wives or girlfriends tonight with your naked body imprinted in their minds."

Linda looked at Cal, "but they know I'm, um engaged. What do they think of me after that?"

"Human, you're human. Let's get going. It's starting to come down and the wind's picking up," Cal said as he started the car. "We'll make our next stop quick then I'll get you home," he looked over at the blonde, "With this weather, perhaps you'd invite me in to ride it out?"

Linda looked over, "Cal, I could, but I'm not sure Bill would like that," she paled realizing she'd said her actual husband's name.

"Your fiance is named Bill? Seriously? Remember Bill Lincroft? Of course you do. His wife's name is Linda. That's a coincidence," Cal laughed.

Linda collected herself, "Really? She must be gorgeous," she laughed.

"I actually have no idea. I've never met her nor does he have any pictures of her in her office. All I can think of is 'poor girl,'" he softly chuckled.

"Why? I liked Bill."

"No, Bill's great. Linda Lincroft? I don't know, it just doesn't sound right," he sighed. "I am guessing you've had to explain why you were out all night a couple of times to Bill?" he asked. "That must have been uncomfortable," he said softly.

Linda nodded, "Yeah, it wasn't pretty. He really is a great guy and I know I've hurt him with what I've done. He told me he understood and if I need to get certain things out of my system before marriage, well..." She looked over at Cal, "Look, I know you love me and I have pretty strong feelings for you, but I truly love Bill, and causing him pain is the very last thing I ever wanted to do." She looked down at her lap, "I don't want to cause you pain either, but I can see happily spending the rest of my life with him and when I think of you I see you getting bored with just one woman and moving on, admit it. You're not by nature monogamous."

Cal shook his head, "I always thought that too, but now I don't even see other women. I glance at them and dismiss them since they're not you." He shook his head, "but I totally understand. I'm not going to pressure you to break up with your fiance." He peered through the rain-splattered windshield, "I think this is it, can you see if this is 4916?" he asked.

Linda stifled a gasp. This was her house, hers and Bill's. She looked over asking, "Where are we? I see an address sign, 4916."

"This is Bill's house, Bill Lincroft's" He looked out the window, "Maybe this was a bad idea, it's pouring out," He reached back feeling around and pickup up her bra and tossed it back on the seat, "Hmmm, here it is," he handed Linda the umbrella. "I'll run, but come on in. I told Bill I was going to drop off some crap I'd picked up in Reno on my way home tonight."

Linda pushed the umbrella back, "I don't need to come in, I'll wait here." She hoped they'd do whatever it is they'd need to do and let her hide in the car. She'd thought her being caught naked with a man not her husband by the Security guards was the worst thing possible...until now. She saw Bill open the door for Cal and then both wave her in. 'Why?' she thought as she considered grabbing her bra and putting it on but they were looking right at her.

Bill felt turmoil seeing Linda jump out of the car and run up the walk in the downpour. Her massive breasts bounced freely obviously unencumbered by a bra. Where was her bra? She flew back from Reno like that? He saw her shirt was now transparent as he ushered his wife in. She had texted him that she'd be staying at Sarah's tonight and she'd explain it all later, but this wasn't what he'd expected. "Let me get you a towel," he said. He almost added 'you know where they are,' but bit his tongue until he got the lay of the land. He turned and went upstairs.

Cal admired her body as she was trying to shake off the rain, "Wow! That is really a good look on you," he laughed. His eyes were glued to the thin material clinging to her chest and her pink nipples clearly visible. He desperately needed to get her alone again feeling the aching in his balls. He saw Bill coming back with a towel, "Bill, you remember Linda. Sorry to disturb your evening, but where's Linda, I mean Linda your wife?" he looked past the man, "I've never met her."

"Out, she went to visit her dad on the west coast," Bill replied. He watched his wife dry off realizing he was ogling her, "Um, here. This is a shirt I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind if you borrowed," he said handing her a flannel shirt. "Oh, I thought..." he stammered as Linda pulled off her wet tee and finished drying herself off. He wondered how to get Cal to leave without Linda feeling frustrated having been without sex for a week and seeing his wife looking so hot.

"You've both seen me naked, and this shirt wasn't hiding much," she sighed as she pulled on her favorite rainy day shirt, "Sorry, I really did not think anyone would see me, but the bra was just not very comfortable. This is a great shirt, you sure your wife won't mind? I'll make sure I wash it and get it back to you," she said. She looked at the two men looking at her, "Does your wife have a hair drier, or did she take it with her?"

"I don't know. Follow me. Cal, go grab a beer or whatever you want out of the fridge and make yourself at home."

Bill led her upstairs, "Ok, what the hell is going on?" he asked, "Were you lying about Sarah's and going to spend the night with Cal?" he hissed.

Linda felt like crying, "No, it just got so weird all of a sudden. Jim asked who was driving where after we landed, um, Eric and Cal were on our flight so we all walked out together. Anyhow Cal was the one who lives down here and I didn't know how to get out of his offer of a ride. That's when I thought about staying at Sarah's but I had no idea he was going to stop here," she started to cry, "I'm so sorry. This whole thing was a mistake from the beginning."

Bill held his wife, "Christ! I thought you were lying to me again, but that was smart. I'm sorry to doubt you. I've missed you so much and...I've had thoughts, many lewd thoughts about getting between your legs. I cannot think of any way to get rid of Cal without him thinking I'm cheating on you...with you," he sighed. He suddenly chuckled, "On the other hand, he of all people would understand." He stroked his wife's wet hair, "I've missed you and was not thrilled seeing your text."

Linda kissed Bill, "I'm so sorry. I'll make this right, make it go away. Oh, by the way, you might want to look around to ensure there are no pictures of us. I think all we have are the family pictures. I'm not in any of them unless he comes into our bedroom." She turned to get her hair drier, "Oh, and Cal might ask to see a picture of your wife, perhaps the one of Becky?"

Bill nodded, "That works." He rubbed his face in frustration, "This keeps getting better and better," he said as he went downstairs.

Linda came down and saw Cal and Bill standing in front of the mantle looking at pictures. Bill was also showing the man some pictures on his phone.

"Hey sweetie," Cal said, "I finally got to see Bill's wife. Wow! She's as hot as you are," he beckoned her over, "Show her the ones from Hawaii," he told Bill.

Linda knew which ones. Bill's sister Becky and her husband joined them in Maui last year. The two girls decided to torment the men and purchased the skimpiest bikinis they could find. Becky's body was even better than Linda's at least Linda thought so, and her G-cup breasts were spilling out of her tiny top. She took the phone and whistled, "Christ, was she arrested for wearing that?" she asked.

Bill laughed, "No, but we couldn't stay very long. Linda and her sister found the most outrageous bikinis I've ever seen. All these men were walking back and forth checking out both women and whenever they went in the water, they were surrounded. The most attention they got was putting sunscreen on each other. It was fun and they were flattered but they finally decided enough was enough. Linda's never worn that since, though I've tried to talk her into it," he chuckled.

Linda shook her head, "I'm sure it would go over well at the community pool," she smiled. She looked at the beer in Cal's hand, "Is there one for me?"

Bill stepped back, "Sorry, manners. Would you like a drink? We have various beers, wine," he suggested.

"I'd love wine, red?" Linda suggested.

"We have a few, come with me," Bill said as leading her to the kitchen. He looked back and saw Cal was still studying the pictures, "This is exhausting. Cal waved off my suggestion I drive you home as he will be driving right by Sarah's. I almost suggested since my wife is out of town, perhaps you'd like to stay but that's just not me, not something I'd ever do." He got the bottle of Italian as Linda opened the cupboard grabbing a glass.

Linda laughed, "Even with a shot at some of this?" she waved an arm down her body, "No, I understand. That's one reason I love you so much," she sighed. "I'll stay with Sarah tonight, I am not going back to Cal's. We talked and I told him this just is not working, oh, by the way, I might have said my fiance's name is Bill. He thought it was funny two couples with the same names." She kissed Bill, "I don't know why you stay with me. You deserve better," she sighed.

Cal looked up as the two came back from the kitchen, "I was wondering," he laughed, "The wife out of town and Linda here, can't blame you," he laughed.

"Cal! Bill has been a perfect gentleman. Not a single comment or suggestion...unlike you," she looked sternly at him.

Bill shrugged, "Hey, it's tempting. To be honest, I've looked at no other woman outside of my wife except for that one night with you," he sighed. "Strangely I cheated on her, but it just never felt like cheating. Maybe it was the opportunity was too good to pass up," he smiled.

Linda put a hand on his arm, "I'm flattered." She went over and sat in her favorite chair, finally relaxing, "Damn, I'm tired. You don't mind if I sit, do you?" she asked. She thought back over the last week and she'd gotten sleep when Cal's cock was not inside her somewhere or between her tits, but it couldn't have amounted to more than three hours a night on average.

Bill nodded, "I really am a sucky host. Cal, please sit anywhere. So what did you bring me? What did you find out about our cloud solution?"

Linda sipped her wine and listened to Cal filling in Bill on what they'd seen in Reno. She finished her wine and must have dozed off.

"Hey, baby. We should go. The storm seems to have gotten worse," Cal said as she opened her eyes, "You need to get some sleep," he laughed. He looked at Bill, "I might have kept her awake all week." He shrugged, "I can't seem to get enough of her, but you didn't seem to mind, did you, babe?"

Linda groaned, "Cal, nice. Really makes me look like a slut." She got up and looked out, "Christ! Look at it out there."

Bill tried to clear the jealous thoughts in his head, "Let me get you a raincoat. Linda has a nice one in here," he said as he went over to the closet. He watched his wife put on the coat feeling the most frustration he'd ever felt in his life.

Linda accepted the coat and after putting it on, kissed Bill on the lips, "I hope your wife realizes what a great guy you are. She couldn't have gotten luckier," she said looking intently in his eyes, "I hope to see you again soon," she said softly before following Cal out.

Bill went around slowly in the now incredibly empty house picking up the glass and empty bottle. He was turning off the lights when he saw headlights come up the drive. He opened the door seeing Cal's car and both jump out and run to the door. He held it open as they rushed in, dripping water on the floor. "What happened? Was there an accident or something?"

Cal shook his umbrella outside, "Wow! We thought it was bad when we left. I couldn't see more than 20 feet in front, then the road disappeared. Not disappeared but really hard to see where it was with a half-foot of water in places." he sputtered.

"Cutter bridge is out, I mean totally washed away," Linda continued. "We almost went into the river but I screamed out before Cal saw it," she groaned, "Sorry Cal." She looked at Bill, "I might have damaged his eardrums."

Cal nodded. "I was looking at flashing lights in the distance and wasn't looking down at the road. I swear half our front wheels were over the edge." He hugged Linda, "You fucking saved our lives and I mean that literally." He pulled out his phone and looked at it, "we have to call that in so no one gets killed. Do you have a landline? No service," he said.

Linda and Cal took off their wet garments as Bill called the local emergency number. He put down the phone and came back.

"They asked if we can go back and guard it with our flashers on, it seems it will take them a good half-hour to get down here," Bill said, "can you lend me your car? Or move yours?"

"No biggie, I'll go. I'm already wet. You two behave yourselves while I'm gone," Cal said as he ran back out the door.

Bill looked at his wife, "Ok, this is strange. I guess we'll have to make up the guest bedroom for...you and him?"

Linda sighed, "I'll sleep on the couch. You can say it, I told you so," she moaned.

"About you and Cal? I've been telling you that for the last few months," he responded.

"Ok, but I was referring to when we converted two of the bedrooms to our offices and another to a library. You told me we might need two guest bedrooms...I wanted the library. Maybe I could sleep in there on the floor," she said brightly.

Bill shook his head, "You really think Cal will accept that? Come on, let's get some sheets and make sure there are no pictures of you in the guest room.

After making the bed, Linda reached down and stroked Bill's cock, "We have time for a quicky. Cal won't be back for probably 20 minutes or so." She got on her knees, "This might be weird, but I like the feeling of cheating on Cal," she said as she unzipped her husband's pants.

Bill was going to tell her to stop, but his cock throbbed eagerly anticipating her mouth sucking on him. He sighed happily as she licked the underside of the shaft, gently sucked on each ball as she stroked his cock. "Mmmmmm," he moaned as her warm mouth wrapped around his fleshy rod, tongue flicking right under the cap. He suspected 20 minutes was more than enough time as Linda was a skilled cock-sucker, but then she pulled off.

Linda stood, undid then yanked down her pants, "Fuck me. I need you inside me," she said as she pressed her face and chest onto the guest bed. "Ohhh, yesss. You do what you want to me. Fuck me hard," she spat.

Bill felt that unbelievably tight pussy engulf his cock as he slid easily in. He wondered if he was the first tonight as she was sopping but was past caring as he gripped her ass cheeks and slammed harder and harder into her. He felt himself getting close and sputtered, "Oh Christ, I can't cum inside you, Cal...I'm going...fuck," he pulled out and stroked himself rapidly shooting cum onto his wife's back. "Oh God! I never have cum so fast in my life," he moaned as he flopped down next to her. "Sorry, I've never left you hanging before." He crawled off the bed and knelt behind his wife.

As Bill began licking her aroused pussy, she groaned. She did not want him to stop, almost screamed out to keep going but Cal would be back soon and she needed to clean up. "Stop, I'd love for you to do this but I need to get your cum off my back before Cal gets back." She stood holding up her shirt looking at her back and saw that Bill had shot cum onto it. "Oh crap, I need a clean shirt now." She looked surprised, "Impressive. I've never seen that much cum splattered on me before. Good job!" she grinned. She pulled off the shirt and wiped all his sperm off her back and ass, then tossed the shirt into the dirty clothes hamper.

After she pulled up her pants, they headed to their bedroom where Linda changed into another shirt, one she'd explain would be more comfortable to sleep in. Both knew it was lame as Cal would have that off her within seconds of them climbing into bed, but it sounded like a better excuse than 'Bill came all over the other one while you were gone.'

They checked out the spare bedroom and removed a couple of pictures, straightened out the bedspread where they'd just fucked, and made it downstairs just as they saw Cal's headlights.

After hearing about the number of cars he'd turned away and the cops coming to set up the signs, Bill stood up, "Well, I showed Linda the spare bedroom and we put sheets on it. I'll leave you guys and head to bed. Do you need to be awakened at any time?" Bill asked.

Cal grinned, "We might be in bed until late." He looked over at Bill, "Please tell me you weren't being the good husband and took advantage of being alone with Linda when you made the bed," he chuckled.

"Bill isn't like you. He doesn't have to fuck every woman he sees." She stood up, "In fact, I'm going to sleep on the couch," she pointed across the room, "I'll just need a blanket."

Cal came over and hugged her, "Sorry, I'm sorry. Come on. I was just joking. I know Bill is not a cad like me, but he's as much a man as anyone and you are the most fuckable woman I've ever met. Joking. Come on, I'll let you sleep and tell me a warm bed wouldn't feel better," he said stroking her back. "I won't bother you if all you want to do is sleep."

Linda looked over at Bill and rolled her eyes but nodded, "Ok, yes. I'd like to sleep. I think we're both exhausted after everything." She pulled back and looked over to the bathroom, "I'm going to get some water, glasses in a cupboard? I'll be back," she said.

After she left, Cal looked at Bill and asked quietly, "I hate to ask this, but Linda might want anal and, well, do have anything...?

Bill nodded, "I'll go up and put a tube in the side table." He tried to act as if it were nothing as he went up the stairs.

Cal decided he'd grab some water also when she came out. She saw Bill coming back down the stairs and went over and hugged him. "I promise you. This will be it. Ever. I will never be with anyone but you ever again," she said quietly before kissing him, "I love you so much."

Bill shook his head, "I believe you believe what you're saying, but we'll see. I love you too." He looked up the stairs towards the guest bedroom, "Never in my worst nightmares did I imagine this."

The three walked upstairs, Bill hesitating by the guest bedroom to say goodnight, resisting kissing his wife before heading to the end of the hall to the master. Cal pulled Linda into the room after she'd hesitated hoping to catch Bill's eye.

"This is nice. A lot better than the room back in Reno," he indicated the bed, "and a king." He climbed into bed naked then held the covers open as Linda climbed in after pulling off her pants.

"We have to be quiet. Bill's room is right there," she pointed at the wall behind them, "and the bed looks like it squeaks," she said having almost said it did squeak. She had been steeling herself to say no, to stop Cal before he'd fuck her, but she knew he was still aroused from making out in the back of the car, in fact, thinking that made her want to put her fingers between her legs herself. But no matter how horny she was, no way could she be fucking another man with Bill just feet away.