Closing the Sale Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cal humped testing for noise, "Not too bad. I'll bet we can do a lot without making a sound, except for when I make you scream with pleasure," he smiled as he slid a hand under her shirt.

Linda had been determined to resist whatever Cal tried, begging modesty at not making noise, but as Cal leaned over and kissed her tenderly, his hand stroking her breast, all the feelings she had in the car came back. "Ooooh, damn," she sighed, "Ok, but can we just do what we were doing in the car?" She allowed herself to be pulled on top of him, her panty-clad crotch pressed against his already erect cock. "Wow, you are hard already? Can we just do this and then go to sleep?" She raised her arms as the man grabbed the hem of the shirt.

Cal pulled off her shirt and sucked a nipple into his mouth, circling her hard nipple them flicking his tongue across her hard nub as she loved. He stroked her other breast with one hand and her ass with the other. He nodded hearing her request but knew she'd be begging for his cock in minutes. "Sure, we can do this. I was so close to cumming when you were grinding your cunt against me," he moaned softly. 'Sure we can,' he thought,, 'then we can just me slide into your tight cunt, just for a minute or two...' he thought happily.

Linda pulled the man against her trying hard not to make noise, but as his cock kept popping against her clit and his teeth gently pulled on her nipple, she let out little squeals. She hated the slight penetration the head of his cock made pressing her panties into her slit. Frustrating not being filled with a fat cock.

Her cunt was grinding harder against him as he teased her nipples knowing she was beginning to lose her resolve. He felt her pelvis explore the entire length of his cock, pausing and pressing into him when she reached his head. She was trying to get him to rip through the thin fabric it seemed and he was more than happy to comply.

Bill tried to sleep, but he was aware of the soft voices in the next room, the brief squeak when they'd moved and he knew Linda. She might have incredible resolve until foreplay. He'd experienced that on their first date. She firmly told him she would not go all the way. He'd not pressed the issue and was fully prepared to honor it being content to play with those breasts, but she'd suddenly gotten on top moved her panties to the side, and plunged down on his cock. He'd never been with a more passionate woman and they'd gone all night. He'd barely cum for the 6th time when he'd had to pull on clothes and run to class. He rolled over, pulling a pillow over his head as he heard those familiar soft moans.

Cal gripped her flexing ass as she ground against him more aggressively. Her panties were soaked and his cock was being smeared with both their juices. He wondered if she were staying strong and if she were determined to cum on his cock and get him off by this humping when she gasped out "Fuck it!" and yanked her panties to the side and slammed down on his cock, "Damn you, fuck me," she spat.

Cal rolled her over onto her back, pushed himself up knowing exactly what she wanted. His hips began flexing into her, slamming his cock into her cunt harder and harder watching those large breasts flopping around. He had the brief thought that he'd somehow have to get Bill's wife Linda in this same position. Imagine those huge tits laid out under him. He allowed himself to be pulled down, their mouths open as they sucked each other's tongues, their chests mashed together. They both seemed unaware of the loud squeaking as their sweating bodies writhed against each other. His hand gripped her flexing ass, probing for her puckered hole.

Linda felt an incredible release as she let go. She no longer was in a room next to her husband, she was in the arms of a man who loved her and knew exactly how to bring her pleasures she'd rarely ever felt. Her raw nipples were sliding against his chest, her clit scraping on his fat cock and as his finger found her ass she cried out she was cumming, "Shhiiiittt! I'm...ooooohhhhh fuck meeee," she spat

Cal gripped her tightly as she came, dimly aware that Bill was most likely not able to sleep, but on the other hand, he was probably jerking off listening to them make love. As Linda collapsed under him, he kissed her tenderly, "Better? I'm guessing you've been wanting that for a while," he sighed.

Linda kissed Cal and stroked his back, "Ok, and I'll bet you need release now too, tell me what you want," she said softly.

"I'd like to fuck your ass," he said pulling out of the blonde.

"Wait, how? We would need..."

"Got it," Cal said happily, "I asked Bill if he had anything, apparently he and Linda get kinky every once in a while," he grinned as he rolled off the bed. He opened the drawer and pulled out a tube of gel, "Ready?"

Linda buried her face in the pillow not wanting Cal to see the look on her face as she stuck her ass in the air. She felt the cool gel and the fat finger penetrate her. All she was thinking is how to get this over with so she could go to sleep and no longer making all the noises that had to be driving Bill crazy. "Oohhhhh, ffffuck!" she spat as Cal's cock pressed against her before popping past her sphincter.

Cal groaned loudly feeling her tight ring grip his cock immediately stifling it thinking about Bill. He pulled out and pushed back in, and sensed she was not as into it as she usually was. He wondered why but leaned over her back, his cock pressing into her more and reached between her legs and stroked her wet pussy. He didn't feel she was getting any more excited but he continued fucking her ass and fingering her wet slit and soon she seemed to arouse from whatever was bothering her. She began humping back against him pressing her chest more against the mattress.

Bill gave up trying to sleep hearing the bed squeaking increase. He put on his headphones and listened to a book on tape, but even the noise-canceling function did nothing to totally hide the moans coming from the next room. He remembered how aggressively Cal fucked and Linda was responding more and more enthusiastically, though he could tell she was stifling her encouraging grunts.

Linda was feeling the rising tingling in her crotch as Cal pinched and pulled on her clit while slamming hard into her rectum. She thought about Dave and Jim seeing her naked, their flashlights steadily shining on her tits, her open crotch. She could see the snakes outlined in their uniform pants and knew they wished they could be fucking her right now. Maybe she'd let them. After all, they were great about not writing her up and she did owe them. Cal's balls were now slick with her cum and were loudly slapping against her pussy...her clit was agonizingly being teased. "Fffffuuuuuuck!" she spat out, her ass thrusting back as she exploded a second time in the past 15 minutes, "Uuuh, uhhhh, uuuuuhhhhhh ...aaaaahhhh..." she groaned as the waves flowed through her.

Cal reached under and gripped her left tit as she came, the other hand roughly stroking her drenched cunt. As she came down her slammed into her a couple of times more and grunted loudly he was cumming, "Oh God, fuck! Your ass is so fucking tight. Uuunnnnghhhh, ungh, unghhh," he collapsed onto his side pulling her with him. He felt the damp air combined with their sweat start to cool their bodies off so he grabbed the bedspread and pulled it over both of them.

Linda could feel Cal's rapid heartbeat against her back and pulled his hand onto her breast. "I'll bet you were needing to cum for a while like I was," she sighed.

"I was. I don't think I'd ever been as close as when we were making out in the back of the car and then..." he kissed the back of her neck, "Are you alright? You usually love anal, but maybe it wasn't right tonight? You should have said something," he said softly.

Linda stroked his hand, "I'm fine, maybe a bit tired." She turned her head and kissed him, "It was great, it felt great," she said. "I am tired. You didn't let me sleep all week." She pulled her ass away feeling his still firm cock slide out, "Let's clean up and get some sleep."

After washing they both climbed naked into the bed. Linda turned off her light and snuggled against Cal, "Ok, I told you last night was going to be the last time we would be doing this, but I'm not stupid. You'll want to fuck me as much as you can until we have to leave tomorrow so...I guess you're going to do what you're going to do." She kissed him and rolled over, "Wake me up when you need somewhere to put that," she sighed feeling more than a little anticipation. Cal always seemed to get better as the nights wore on and she remembered cumming many times every night all week.

***********************************************

Bill crept down the hall hearing Linda's and Cal's moans in the guest bedroom. They'd fucked at least a half dozen times during the night but it got to the point where their rhythmic moans and the squeaking were actually soothing and he was able to sleep through most of the sessions. He found he could understand almost everything they said, which was disturbing in one sense, but Linda never once told Cal she loved him or made any comparison to Bill. He shook his head, as enthusiastic a lover he thought himself to be, he couldn't imagine getting it up that many times in a day let alone in an 8 hour night. He put on a pot of coffee wondering if they'd be ever coming down or if they'd stay in bed and fuck all day.

He sat and read the paper and realized the thumping bed sounds had stopped. A short break? Perhaps they'd be getting up and he'd have to face them...his stomach soured thinking about what he'd say, how he'd feel. He put down his empty cup and looked outside. Leaves and branches were strewn everywhere and there were more pools of water than patches of grass showing. Between the thunder rumbling outside and the passionate groans and cries, he wondered how he got any sleep at all. He tried to figure out how to get Linda home, or at least over to Sarah's then back. She'd have to head out to the interstate, get off on highway 56 then curl back through Stinton. That's a good hour to go a half-hour away.

He headed up to shower, stepping lightly by the guest room door when Cal opened it and stepped out.

"Morning," he whispered. "Linda is pretty spent," he sighed. He opened the door for Bill to see.

Bill felt the sourness get worse seeing his wife lying naked on her back, her breasts red, her blonde patch now dark and matted. He figured Cal had just finished fucking her and had crawled off the bed leaving Linda with her legs opened wide, her pussy still swollen and red. He could see white cream flowing out and he abruptly turned and stepped back, "I don't think she'd be happy being exposed like that, couldn't you at least pull the sheet over her?" he asked.

Cal sighed, "I did, but she pushed them off. We really did work up a sweat last night. I hope we didn't keep you awake?" He looked back at the bed, "We might have to wash those sheets," he grinned. He patted Bill on the shoulder, "Look, the wife's out of town and she'll never know. I'm sure Linda would be more than happy to thank you for letting us stay here last night," he pointed to the naked form.

Bill shook his head, "No, thanks for the offer but I'm going to hit the shower, get dressed and figure out if the roads are passable today." He nodded down the stairs, "There's coffee and the cups are above to the right." He closed the door behind him to get undressed, shower, and get ready for the day. 'Who else has Cal offered Linda to?' he wondered, 'and does she comply?' he rubbed his face in his hands trying to get the images out of his head.

***********************************************

Bill held the door for Linda and slumped back against it after closing it. It wasn't until after one that Cal and Linda headed over to Sarah's. Bill had waited an hour before driving over to pick her up, hoping Cal was not there. He needn't have worried as Linda would not let him near the front door. She'd kissed him on the cheek and thanked him for the ride.

Sarah had opened the door for Bill and immediately gave him a hug. Linda had explained the whole thing and Sarah was not judgmental or critical. In fact, she nodded as if this were a logical turn of events.

Linda looked tired, more tired than he'd ever seen her and he suspected it was more than just an exhausting night of fucking but also emotional turmoil. He wanted to get her home and in bed, not as Cal would but through concern for her health. They said their goodbyes and took the long circuitous route back home, neither saying a single word.

Bill took Linda by the hand and led her upstairs. As they passed the guest room he felt his wife shudder and hesitate.

"Maybe I should move in here. I'm sure you want nothing to do with me after this horrible thing I did to you," she cried.

Bill realized these were the first words he'd heard from her since picking her up. "No. You are my wife and will be unless you decide differently." He kissed her, "We are going to rearrange these rooms, though. We never should have had the guest bedroom next to ours. I'm going to move my office here, we're getting rid of this crappy bed and getting a solid one and the guest bedroom will at the other end of the house.

Linda stroked his face, "I love you so much. I'll say it again, you deserve so much better and I need to be a better wife, a better person," she sighed. "I told Cal when he dropped me off at Sarah's to treasure the memories since we'll be making no more, it's just too complicated," she sighed.

Linda crawled naked into bed and put her arms out, "Unless you're disgusted with me, I need to hold you," she begged.

Bill undressed and lay down next to his wife, "Look I'm sure you're sore and perhaps a bit tired so we don't have to do anything," he said, "I love you and always will."

Linda reached down and stroked his cock, "I'll never be too tired for this," she said softly as she slid under the covers and licked his hard shaft."

"Linda, you don't have to do this, but...aaaahhhh, damn! your mouth feels good," he sighed. He loved how skilled she was even though in the back of his mind he realized she'd gotten better, doing more with her hands, kissing and licking his balls, his ass which she never did before Cal. Rather than being angry he suddenly wondered what else she'd picked up. "Oh Christ, I'm getting close. I need to be inside you," he gasped as he tried to hold off the aching feeling in his balls.

Linda knew he was close feeling his scrotum tighten up and as much as she wanted to taste his cum she crawled back up, "You taste good, really good but I want you to fuck me any way you want." she said still stroking his cock.

Bill thought a second, "I heard Cal ask you to squat over him last night, I want that," he grinned, "Oh trust me, I was able to hear everything." he patted her back as she looked suddenly mortified, "Relax. It's not like I wasn't aware of what you were doing in there, hearing you or not I knew what you were doing." He lifted her up, "Come on, show me...Wow! Nice!" he spat as she straddled him.

Linda wasn't a fan of this as it was a real workout on her hamstrings, but Cal and Eric loved it. She climbed over Bill, squatting on her heels and lowered her pussy onto his cock. It was arousing knowing the men could see her cunt opened wide as she repeatedly plunged down on their cocks. This never worked well in the past with smaller dicks, but that was not a problem with Bill. She picked up the pace as her husband grabbed her ass.

Bill looked at the sight of his wife literally stabbing herself with his cock, her tits flopping around as she more rapidly thrust her pussy onto him. He could feel her tight ass muscles as she fucked him harder and harder. He remembered her begging Cal to fuck her ass earlier this morning, so he slid his middle finger inside her.

Linda immediately started cumming was her husband's finger drove into her rectum. She plunged down onto his cock, rapidly torquing her pelvis against his hard shaft as she grunted loudly against his cheek. "Fffffuuuuuccccckkkk, yeeessss."

Bill held her as she came. He'd been worried in the back of his mind that she'd just fuck him and take little pleasure out of it after cumming over and over last night with Cal, but as she came down from what seemed to be an explosive orgasm, he held her as her body went limp, slightly twitching.

Linda groaned, "Oh my God, that felt great!" she said. She roused herself, kissed her husband hungrily, and raised herself up again. "Cum inside me baby, I know you were close and I tried to time it, but you felt too good," she panted.

Bill gripped her breasts as she against squatted over his cock, her tight pussy gripping him hard. He tried to hold off, but her rapid bouncing on his cock was too much, "Uuummmmphhhh, uhhhh, ffffuuuucccckkk!" he grunted as jets of pent up cum blasted into his wife's womb. He could feel the aching in his balls fade as a long night's buildup emptied into her. He idly wondered how many cups of cum had been unloaded inside her in the last week.

Linda collapsed on top of her husband, "Thank God, you came," she rubbed the back of her thighs, "Fuck pilates, this truly works out your legs." She kissed him and buried her head against his neck, "I missed you so much."

Bill realized he was no longer jealous. The sour feeling in his stomach was gone. Linda might be fucking other men, but she always comes back here. Comes back to him regardless of the men who use her. He hoped she was right and Cal would never touch her again, but if he did, so what?