Closing the Sale Pt. 05

Story Info
Linda has to choose.
7.1k words
3.32
15k
20
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,074 Followers

Linda sat at her desk, the pile of orders from the show. She was almost through verifying the delivery of every one. She never liked finding out there was a missing shipment or other screw-ups from the customers. She thought about last weekend and how Bill had to act the host as she and Cal spent the night together as if they were boyfriend/girlfriend. He wasn't angry, wasn't acting hurt after they'd gotten back home, and was surprisingly tender. But then during the week, he became more distant, explaining his mind was on complex projects at work. She never mentioned Cal, tried her best not to even think about him. Last night Bill suggested dinner at Chez Teresa's and she immediately agreed. She sensed he had something he wanted to talk about.

Then this morning he'd gotten up early, showered, and left before she'd awakened. She hoped that perhaps he needed to get to work early, or her actions had been preying on his mind and he just needed to get away. She couldn't blame him. She reluctantly picked up the phone seeing who it was, sighing in frustration as she'd managed to avoid the man all week long.

"Bryan, what do you need?... I am, yes. I can't, no. Bryan, I am having dinner with Bill tonight. Seriously? You're an ass. No, no don't do that, I'll call him." She slammed down the phone. Dinner with Bryan? That sounds unappetizing, she thought.

It was hard telling Bill dinner was off and felt like crying, but she managed to push aside the feeling in the pit of her stomach and get through all the paperwork. These were days she hated anyway preferring to be out on calls, but it was necessary.

***********************************************

After finishing up his day, Cal decided to head over to Nuxaware as Linda had been on his mind all week. It was Eric that forced him out of his office telling him to go and see the girl. "Get her out of your system. We've had no women up to the penthouse in weeks and you need to get your head straight," he'd urged. Then he'd laughed, "Ok, I get it. We never did a rerun before we fucked Linda and I don't blame you since she is so enthusiastic. I sometimes replay fucking her when...you know when," his friend had sighed.

He'd wanted to call her so many times in the last week as she was all he could think of. But, she'd been firm, ordering him to let her be as she was in love with her fiancé. It wasn't like him to break up relationships, perhaps test them, exploit flaws in them, but never stealing away another man's woman. He always thought of married women as a crime against nature. Why were they off the market when they loved how he pleasured them always careful to let them know he was after their pussies, not their hearts? Until Linda, that was always mutually worked out. They'd wanted nothing more than his cock and he was content with their various orifices. He groaned remembering how he'd cuddled with Linda last weekend and suggested they stay in bed all day just holding each other. Had he become one of those guys? Ok, maybe cuddling always works to break down resistance, to get them to open their legs, he'd never cuddled after fucking.

***********************************************

Linda replayed the call she'd made to Bill. He sounded disappointed, a lot more disappointed than he'd sounded before. She put her hands over her face and quietly sobbed. She was ruining a great thing with her husband, the best man she knew, well perhaps not the best in bed, but in all other aspects. She wanted to go back and undo all the stupid decisions she'd made. They were wrong and caused Bill pain. She knew it did. She could hear him mentally shrug off the disappointment as she said bye and hung up.

She wiped her eyes and looked at the back of her office door. If there were doubts about the purpose of her being there, the dress Bryan ordered her to wear blew them away. She sighed and walked over to it and lifted the hanger off the hook. 'Shit!' The red dress couldn't weigh anything and if she'd closed her eyes she'd have thought all she was holding was the hanger. She turned it around and realized she couldn't wear a bra even if he hadn't ordered her not to. "Here you go. This is all you'll be wearing tonight. This and these shoes," he'd ordered.

Shiny red 5-inch heels...fuck-me shoes. She'd never worn anything that high before and she'd look nothing more than a high-priced escort in the flimsy red dress and spiky heels. She closed the blinds and stripped naked. She looked in the mirror knowing she would be seen by someone else sometime this evening. 'When did I become a whore?' she thought.

***********************************************

Aurora peeked in the office, "Bill, you should get ready to leave. Your dinner reservations with your wife are at 7," she stopped when her boss groaned and slapped himself. "What" I'm sorry, is everything alright? Did I...?" she asked tentatively. He'd been quiet all day and she hoped it had nothing to do with her work. He was on a fairly secretive call earlier. She'd hoped it wasn't with a divorce attorney. She like Linda. Come to think of it, he'd been on a few calls with the door closed. He never closed his office door. 'Shit!' she thought.

"Close the door. I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier. No. Of course not! No. You are the best thing going on in my life right now," he pointed to a chair, "I just forgot to cancel the reservation. Linda called and said her co-worker Bryan wants her help closing a sale, and I...."

Aurora looked at the man and nodded, "It might not be what you think. Perhaps it's her knowledge and expertise...."

Bill snorted and told his EA about Reno and what happened. "I should go over there and, what? Punch the man out?"

"That will work. You'll be in jail where you'll have a lot more opportunities to work things out with your wife. Great plan," she sighed. "Look, I'll take care of canceling the reservation. Why don't you go home and see what happens? She may be there purely as a technical resource," the redhead stood up, "Try to think of something else."

Bill stood up and went around the desk, "This is inappropriate, but," he hugged the girl who hugged him back, stroking his shoulders. He sighed and looked at the girl, "Do you have plans? It's a really nice restaurant and I was in the mood for their chateaubriand. It melts in your mouth. Chez Teresa's. My favorite spot in town."

"Wait, she is turning down a date with you and chateaubriand? She definitely needs to get her priorities straight. I'd love to, but we're going dutch, I insist."

"Then sorry. I either pay or you'll have to try out that frozen meal you were telling me about, your call," he grinned.

Aurora laughed, "I get to spend the evening at home with my cats or with a hot guy dining in style on his dime. These are those tough decisions they pay suits like you to make every day." She kissed the man on the cheek, "I need to rush home and change, this," she looked down at her business casual, "will not fit in. I'll meet you there at 7."

***********************************************

Cal drove into the Nuxaware lot and as he got out he stopped. There was Linda, 'Wow!' he thought. What is she wearing? She was heading to a car between Bryan and another man. With that dress, it couldn't be simply a business dinner and when her co-worker grabbed her ass, it was confirmed. Even though she swatted his hand away, the look on her face told the whole story. 'That fucking asshole. He's whoring her out to close a sale!' he fumed. Then he internally chuckled, 'That's my job.'

Linda felt more naked than had she actually been naked. Bryan wouldn't let her put on a coat even though it was getting cooler out and when she'd walked the halls all the eyes were glued to her body. She knew without feeling them, looking at them that her nipples were displayed prominently through the thin material and her breasts were bouncing freely with every step in these ridiculous shoes.

Edward Sykes grinned seeing what Bryan had set up for him tonight. He had an anticipatory ache in his stomach thinking about being between those long shapely legs. His lips on those nipples. His cock plunging into her tight ass. He thought the man had oversold the girl but he'd undersold her assets. She'd be worth spending the entire night exploring every inch, and his mouth watered thinking about that pussy. Earlier, when she'd come into Bryan's office he could make out her pubes under the silky fabric. He loved unshaved cunts after he'd pounded them and they looked wet and matted. Seeing his cum seeping out of a used hairy cunt is the best.

Bryan hissed at Linda, "I'll do what I want when I want. Tonight you will do whatever I tell you. Whatever Ed tells you," he slid his hand back onto her ass feeling the bare skin under the dress to make his point. When they got to the limo, he opened the door letting the older man slide in first. "So, Ed. I was thinking about the number of units. You told me your max was 25,000. Are you sure you aren't forecasting enough? What about St. Louis? You'll be expanding your facility there early next year." He pulled up on the hem of the dress exposing his co-worker's entire body.

Linda wanted to scream as the man pulled up her dress baring her body to this old man. He had to be 70 years old and never once had he looked at her face, instead openly leering at her body. She could see that fat tongue in his mouth unconsciously moving as he looked at every inch of her. She shuddered as she felt his plump finger slide across her slit, mortified that she was wet.

"Linda! I'm so glad I caught you. There's a shit storm over at LMT. I'm so glad you're still here, your secretary said you're gone for the day," Cal yelled over as he strode towards the limo.

Linda yanked down the dress and stepped around the door, "Cal, what are you....what's the issue?"

Cal looked at the two men, "Really sorry to interrupt your meeting, but the keys. Not one works. We have the cutover this weekend and with 20,000 licenses. I hate to ask, but shit! I'm sorry. You're in the middle of...."

Bryan stepped between Cal and Linda, "Yes, we're in the middle of a sale. Linda can call you in the morning," he hissed. "Get lost. I know what you're doing. There are no issues with keys."

Cal grabbed the taller man by the balls, squeezing hard, "Linda told me what you did and you're backing off. You'll never touch her, or leer at her, or arrange her to whore herself out or I'm going to go talk to Jim and explain the whole thing. Plus I'm going to contact Philip Samuels, you know who that is? The DA. I'm sure he'll want you to explain the legitimate business reasoning behind your blackmail. If that doesn't work, I'm driving off with these in my glove box. Got it?" He gave a quick yank. Seeing Bryan nod, tears of pain in his eyes he let go, "And I'll be checking with Linda on Monday. Every video you've taken, every picture, everything you're holding over her you'll turn over or delete. Got it? You will never, ever touch her again."

Bryan backed off after Cal released him, "Um Ed. Let's go get dinner without my, um, associate. She's needed for one of her clients." He walked gingerly to the car, stopped, and glared at Cal before sliding in.

After the limo disappeared, Linda threw her arms around Cal, "Shit! Thank you so much, so much!" she said before kissing him hard. She held him briefly and looked at him, "Why are you here? Is there really an issue? We've never had any problem with license keys before."

"I'm sorry. I wanted to see you. All week long I've done very little except think about you, how great it was last week in Reno, then at Bill's."

"Oh shit," she sputtered, "I forgot. I canceled dinner with...what time is it?" she asked?

Cal looked at his watch, "7:15. You canceled dinner with your fiancé because of that ass? That has to suck. Anyhow, can I take you to dinner? I know I'm your third option, but...hell, looking like this? You need to strut your stuff. I haven't eaten and it looks like you lost your date for the evening," he held out his hand towards his car.

***********************************************

Bill stood up seeing his EA enter the restaurant. He looked at his watch, 7 PM sharp. He wasn't surprised as she'd never missed anything. He thought about the call from the Bay area earlier and wondered how'd she react. He stood up, "Wow! You look incredible. I'm definitely going to require a different dress-code in the office," he grinned. "Sorry. Please don't report me to HR," he chuckled.

"You're fine. We're not at work. You can leer all you want," she sat as he held her chair. She felt pleased as she threw dress after dress aside until she found the perfect one. It made her felt sexy but not slutty, not that she minded looking slutty with Bill since he'd never done anything suggestive with her. She liked how he looked at her. She wasn't blessed with a lot on top, but all her boyfriends seemed happy with her figure. Her current boss was the first to look her in the eyes seemingly never checking out her body.

"Ok, you look beautiful. See? I said it," he chuckled. "I've never wanted to be one of those pervs who take advantage of their positions in the workplace, on the other hand, it bugs me when you come in looking nice and I feel I can't say anything."

Aurora sighed, "I know. Sometimes when I get dressed it just feels like I nailed it and I'll go the entire day without anyone noticing, or at least it feels that way." She paused, "I don't think any woman working would mind a sincere compliment. If I come in looking nice and you observe. 'Hey I like your outfit,' or 'you look nice today,' and you're not overtly checking me out, I'd like that. On the other hand, um, before I was your EA my former boss stared right at my breasts and complimented my blouse. I'm not sure how sincere he was as it got really cold and I'd neglected to wear a coat," she sighed.

"Joe. I remember other women talking about his looks. That must have sucked, but he's right, I like your top," he looked at her exposed cleavage before looking back up and laughing.

"Damn! At least tell me that when I'm wearing a top. This is a dress, and," she looked down at her chest, "barely one at that," she smiled.

"So, I've been meaning to ask, do I detect a western accent? Are you from Colorado?"

Aurora described where she grew up, went to college, and the cities she'd lived in. Bill seemed interested in her stories and experiences and before she realized it an hour and a half went by without Bill changing the subject. "Ok, that's it. I should have said this a lot earlier, but enough about me," she groaned.

"Christ, no," Bill said, "I'm fascinated. You've really lived all those places? I could see that if you were an army brat, but you've made those moves on your own and you're still so young. I'm impressed."

***********************************************

Cal looked over at Linda and saw the look of stress on her face, "This doesn't work for you, does it? I mean carrying on relationships with multiple men," he said softly.

Linda shook her head, "No. I want just one man in my life," she looked at Cal, "We've had fun but I don't know, I don't like it when my...fiancé looks at me like he's waiting to be disappointed."

"You never even told me when you're getting married. Have you set a date?" Cal asked, "I hate to pry but you never talk about him, never seem to say you miss being with him," he paused, "What I'm asking is, do you really love him?"

Linda looked at the man wondering how she could answer. "Of course, I love him, but there's no date set, at least not in the future. We've talked about dates, but we've both been so busy we just haven't finalized it, then there's the venue. I'd like a June wedding, he likes the idea of the fall colors in Vermont. I like that idea also, then we discussed the beaches on Maui. But that would be winter of course." she sighed. "What are you doing?" she gasped seeing a small box in his hand.

"Say no if that's what you really want, but Eric told me I'd be a fool to at least not ask, will you marry me? Be my wife?" he opened the box and held it out to her. He saw a look of shock on her face but also another type of response seeing her nipples harden under the light fabric. "I know you love him, but perhaps as you haven't yet taken the plunge you might consider an alternative? I know you know this already but I love you with all my heart."

Linda was speechless. It was an incredible rush having a man who obviously loved her ask her...but how could she say yes? Hurting Bill...ok hurting him even more was not an option, but she felt a throbbing between her legs thinking about spending every day, every night with this man.

Cal set the ring down in front of the most beautiful woman he'd ever met, "I know. It's not really something you can just say yes to since you're already engaged, but don't answer yet. Take this home and try it on. Do you even have one from your fiancé? I will tell you one thing, I don't believe you when you say you just want one man. I'll arrange sessions with other men and make sure you are pleasured every day," he said softly. "I want you to be the happiest woman on earth."

Linda's shock didn't fade, neither did her aching nipples. The thought of being used by various men and not feeling guilty was incredibly arousing. Having Eric drop by for friendly visits and being stretched out by that huge member of his triggered an ache between her legs. She picked up the ring and slipped it on, "It's beautiful, and fits my finger..." she quickly pulled it off. "Ok, I won't answer immediately. Let me sleep on it." She put the ring back in the box.

"I'm glad you're going to think about it. Dessert? Perhaps more wine?" he asked.

***********************************************

Bill sat back looking at Aurora. "Ok, I need to tell you something. That call I got today? It was from one of my classmates, a friend from school. Anyhow, we've been talking about an opening in his company out in the Bay area. I've been remotely interviewing and discussing the opportunity all week. It's intriguing as it is a larger company with more challenges."

"That's great. What did Linda say?" Aurora asked.

Bill laughed, "That's funny you should ask. Tonight, right here, I was planning sitting across from a beautiful woman telling her this and asking if she'd like to move to the Bay area." He looked at the girl, "And now I am. This works. I'll need an EA out there but I'd hate for you to give up your life here and all..." he trailed off.

Aurora grabbed his hand, "You know I will. You're the best boss I've ever had, and..." she let go and sat back. "Just that I meant," she said softly. She looked at the man she'd come to love, "You can count on me."

"You look sad," Bill said leaning forward, "I haven't said yes. I obviously need to talk to Linda about it, but I thought it was a bit ironic that I also needed to talk to you about it." He looked at the girl, "I changed my mind. I'll leave the dress code alone. I'll never be able to concentrate if you looked like this in the office, one because you are a pretty powerful distraction and two, we'll have all the men drop by my office for one reason or another." he sighed.

Aurora blushed, "We can't have that, I mean the men bothering you part," she looked at the man, "I shouldn't say this as you are married, but I wanted to look nice for you. You've been so good to me," she said softly.

Bill took her hand, "I've been good to you? You've been a saint listening to my whining about my marriage. I am sure no EA should ever have to put up with that shit," he said. "But I'm glad you did. I needed someone I can talk to."

Aurora laughed, "This is true, but most marriages are boring. Everybody else would have put me to sleep, but what you and Linda have should be in a movie script," she gripped his hand, "and I will always listen, even when your marriage gets back to being boring."

barkirk
barkirk
3,074 Followers
12