Closing the Sale Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************************************

"We're three blocks from the penthouse," Cal suggested, "Just saying."

Linda sighed, "I was wondering when you'd suggest that. I wondered if you chose this place because it's close to there or if it's close and you are familiar with it and like the food," she looked at her plate, "It is really good." She saw him looking expectantly at her, "But no. I feel like I'd better get home. After skipping out on dinner and then if I were to stay out late...you know how that would look." She took his hand and looked at him, "Thanks. Thanks for saving me and I'll really think about it. I can't say it isn't an ego boost to have two men want me, but that is also bad as I don't want either of you hurt."

Cal pulled into the lot and next to one of the few cars left. "Call me immediately if Bryan doesn't bring everything he has on you to you on Monday. He shouldn't bother you again, but if he does I need to know about it, ok?"

He got out and opened the door. "This really is a good look," he chuckled seeing her uncovered crotch as she swung a leg out. "You sure we don't have time for a quickie? If we were married I'd have invited the waiter and the sommelier over. I don't remember ever getting such attentive service there before."

Linda pulled her dress down, shaking her head. "Damn! You really make it hard to say no, don't you?" She stroked his cheek then kissed him. Opening her mouth she savored the feeling of his strong tongue against hers thinking how exciting it would be to have him every night. She leaned back slightly as his hand slid up cupping her breast, moaning into his mouth as his fingers gently pulled on her hardened nipple. Feeling his hard cock press between her legs she broke the kiss. "God! You know exactly what buttons to push. I was just thinking I'd drop to my knees right here in the parking lot...." she stepped back.

Cal nodded, "I was going to beat you to it. I was just thinking how great that pussy of yours tastes." He indicated the car seat, "There's still time..."

"I do love you," she sighed, "and I love your incredible pussy-eating skills, but I need to get home. Go find some nice young girl to abuse tonight. Take some stress off," she chuckled. "You know, you might have come up with the most persuasive way of proposing while getting down on your knees."

"I should have done that, damn! Right when you're ready to cum, hold out the ring," he grinned.

"I have to go. I do love you and I'll seriously think it over. Thanks again for saving me and for dinner," she kissed him on the cheek. She stepped back as Cal nodded, got in his car, and headed out. She took out her badge to get to her office to change into less slutty clothes before heading home to face her disappointed husband.

***********************************************

"Aurora, thanks. I mean it. Here," he handed her the box containing the remainder of the chateaubriand, "Let me know if this is as good as the frozen Salisbury steak you were going to have."

The redhead took the box, "I doubt it, but we'll see. Those Stouffers folks have some pretty good chefs," she giggled, "But are you sure? Wouldn't this be good for dinner with you and Linda?"

Bill pushed the proffered box back, "We'll manage, maybe we'll check out those Stouffers folks tomorrow." On an impulse, he kissed the girl who returned it willingly.

Aurora's head was spinning as she pressed her body against the taller man. She could feel his heart beating rapidly as hers was. In fact, they seemed to beat as one.

Bill broke the kiss and stammered, "I'm sorry. I just...I don't know. I'm sure there's something in the employee handbook..."

Aurora grinned, "It's under the section titled, "Employee satisfaction," she said as she pulled his face towards hers. "It's a start," she said after breaking off the next kiss.

***********************************************

Bill pulled into the garage just as Linda's BMW pulled in. "Wow! Great timing," he said as she got out, "How was your dinner with the client?" he asked.

Linda came over and hugged her husband, "Long story. Can we go in and get some wine?"

"So, I guess Bryan will back off now. If Cal hadn't shown up when he did...." she shuddered. "Sykes is a really disgusting man and that would have been hell. I cannot believe Bryan would just assume...."

Bill looked at his wife, "I feel like going over to his house and kicking his ass. You never told me he basically raped you in Reno. You told me you were reluctant, but shit!" He stood and paced, "I never thought I'd say this, but thank God Cal was there. I'd like to thank him, but not sure how that would come off," he spat.

"That's not all, Linda said softly looking at her hands, "Um, Cal asked me to marry him," she said.

"Oh, fuck! I knew something like this would happen. Damn it, Linda! Here we are because you don't wear your wedding ring, and flirt with your customers." He paced the floor, "How did he take it when you said no? I mean I hate this strange thing you have going on with him, but he's a nice guy. I like him," he said.

"I didn't. I didn't say yes, but I thought it would be bad to immediately just shut him down. I told him I'd sleep on it," she said looking up at her husband, "I'll tell him no tomorrow. I'll need to give him back the ring," she said.

"You have the ring? Can I see it?" Bill asked as he sat next to his wife. "Wow! This is huge," he sighed looking at the rock, "I wonder what this set him back?"

"It's probably $10,000," she sighed, "It's a Harry Winston and they're pretty steep," she said as she slipped it on her finger, "I think I'll start wearing mine since I do like the look on my finger." She kissed her husband, "I'm so sorry. This was a really bad idea and I let it get way out of hand," she said softly. "One man is enough and now I have one husband, a fiancé, and another waiting in the wings."

Bill chuckled bitterly, "Well, I was going to say, you made your bed but with three men I'm sure you'd mess it up again. Sorry, it was just a thought."

Linda laughed ruefully, "You're right, I probably would. Haven't you ever fantasized about being in bed with three hot women?"

"I can't say I have, but if they were all as hot and active in bed as you, I'd better have EMTs standing by," he chuckled. "Come to think of it, you mentioned a dress? Where is it?"

Linda groaned, "In the car. I'll get it," she stood up.

"Perhaps you could change in the garage? I'd like to see it on," he grinned. "Bryan can't be the only man to perv on you."

Bill filled both their wine glasses as he waited. Hearing the garage door, he sat up, "Holy shit! That's little more than a negligee," he sputtered, "He made you wear that? In public?" He stood up, "Wow! I can't believe you wore this, and those shoes!" he looked down at his wife virtually standing on her toes. His hands ran up and down her body savoring the feel of her bare skin under the silky fabric. "No underwear. I'll bet you have been aroused for hours. Did you and Cal...?"

"No, I wanted to, but I felt terrible about canceling dinner with you so I sent him home frustrated, and by the look on his face, really frustrated."

"Poor Cal, though I don't actually feel bad after listening to you two all night last weekend. On the other hand, I feel you are in need of attention," he said as he sat down and pulled his wife up onto the couch, her pussy right in front of his face.

"Oh, God, yes!" she sighed feeling a man's tongue part her sopping lips. All the way home she'd regretted turning down Cal's offer and actually felt slight regret not letting that disgusting older man use her. As she drove she had one hand between her legs and came close to releasing a couple of times.

Bill cupped her creamy cheeks pulling her juicy pussy hard against his face as his tongue probed inside her. He looked up seeing her stroke her nipples and felt her knees buckle. Knowing she was about to cum, he pushed her away and onto her back. Yanking off his pants he crawled between her legs and guided his cock against her slit.

Linda grabbed his ass and opening her legs wide pulled him inside her, "Oh fuck! Yessss, oooohhhhh yesssss," she moaned as her husband picked up the pace. She never remembered him ever being so hard, so aggressive and she loved it. She came almost immediately still clutching his ass, her hips thrusting up against him, "Ssshhhhhhiiiiitttt! Ughh, ugh, ugh, ugh."

Bill ground back against his wife's writhing crotch as she exploded. She always came quickly but this was a record but he wasn't surprised. With her evening and what she was wearing she had to be ready for a good fucking. He felt a surge of happiness it was him and not Cal who was able to pleasure her and get her off. As her body went limp, he continued pumping his cock in and out of her tight pussy. As he considered the number of men who'd expected to be emptying their balls into this hole just this evening he tried to hold off but couldn't, "Ahh, Oh God! Ahh, ah, ah, ahhhh."

Linda held her husband tight as he spewed his cum inside her. She knew why he came so soon. He was thinking about all the men lusting after her. It would upset any man, any husband but he seemed to slough it off and she was glad she'd saved her pussy for him. She stroked his back as he collapsed next to her on the couch.

Bill felt the warm flesh grip his cock and began stroking in and out again. He felt himself get hard again and soon Linda was responding with enthusiasm.

As both had more staying power, the couple switched to multiple positions, her on top, from behind, her body bent over the dining room table, then the coffee table, and finally back to missionary on the floor as they both came a second time.

"Holy shit," Linda sighed. That was great. She looked around, "We missed a few places. Perhaps in a half-hour we can try those out?" she asked.

Bill groaned, "I'm not so sure. Let's clean up and get ready for bed. Maybe we can try out the dresser and the ottoman in the bedroom," he grinned.

Linda came into the bathroom as Bill was brushing his teeth. "Think Bryan wants this back?" she asked holding it up.

Bill laughed, "I'm not sure." He looked at the multiple cum-stains on the red fabric. "Or maybe we should return it anyway," he chuckled.

Lying in bed, Linda kissed her way down to his semi-flaccid cock. As she stroked and kissed it, she sighed happily as he grew hard. In minutes he was rock-hard and buried down her throat.

At first, Bill thought it would be futile to attempt another erection, but his wife was skilled, very skilled and he felt his cock throbbing eagerly and balls aching for release in no time. He pulled her up but instead of her straddling him and lowering her pussy onto his cock, she leaned over and pulled a tube of lube out of the drawer.

Bill groaned as he felt his cock plunge into that tight ass. He gripped her huge tits as she squatted over him, energetically rising up and plunging down onto his cock.

"Don't worry about me, I want your cum in my ass," she grunted. "God, you feel good!" She reached down and played with her pussy as she bounced faster on his hard shaft.

After a while, he thought it looked like his wife was fatiguing so he sat up and pulled both off the bed, his cock buried in her ass. He plopped her onto the dresser, held her ankles up as he pistoned in and out of that tight hole. He thought about how he was fucking her ass and until Cal, she'd never been into anal, now it is one of the holes she seems to need filled. He loved watching her furiously rub her pussy as he plunged into her rectum. She was leaking out his sperm and her fingers were slimy with the white cream. Even though she'd said not to worry about her cumming he gritted his teeth and was relieved feeling her climax. "Oh Fuck!" he cried as they ground together, his third load of the night jetting up her rectum.

Spent, they extricated themselves and staggered into the bathroom to clean up. It was after two AM when they lay in bed, Linda's head on her husband's chest.

She was pondering how to let Cal down easy when she heard Bill quietly tell her something.

"Look, perhaps this can wait until tomorrow, but I wanted to discuss something with you over dinner."

Linda felt the blood drain from her face, "I'm so sorry I canceled. It sounded important, I didn't know how to get out of Bryan's demand that I be there," she sighed, "What is it?"

"Remember Dave from Stanford? He called me last week about an opening out in the Bay area at DriveSoft. Basically the equivalent position I have now but their infrastructure is at least 10x ours. It would be an incredible challenge," he said. "This morning I had a final interview and they made an offer."

"Really? That's great, I think. You like the offer?" She said sounding doubtful. "What did you tell them?"

"I do like it, but I told them I needed the weekend to think about it. It's a lot to ask, I mean, you'd have to quit your job unless Luxaware has offices out there. On the other hand, I like the money and the opportunity." He stroked his wife's back. "Also, it seems like a way out, I mean with this Cal thing. I can't go into work anymore hearing Cal talk about you as if you're his girlfriend. It bothers the hell out of me."

Linda was silent for a while. It did make sense. It is way out of the tangled mess she'd made of their lives. Cal would be free of her and could find someone else. There have to be dozens of sluts who'd love the lifestyle he's offering. She'd sure love it. She felt an ache in her heart thinking she'd never see Cal again. Then she thought about her job. She was good at it. She was the top salesperson there. Sure Bryan was an asshole, but she liked everyone else. "How much is the offer?" she asked quietly.

"It's over a hundred grand more than I'm making now. It's a lot more responsibility, so it makes sense, but we would easily be able to afford to live like this even with the higher cost of living out there." He stroked her back aware she wasn't thrilled, "Look, just sleep on it. I can say no if you want. It has to be our decision," he said softly.

***********************************************

Bill came down to the kitchen, poured some coffee, and sat down across from his wife. "You got up early," he said.

"I didn't sleep. My stomach is in knots and I don't know what to do," she sighed.

"Is it the job? Moving to California," he hesitated, "Cal?"

Linda nodded, "Cal. Look, I know I've been stupid letting it get this far, but when I think about moving across the country, quitting my job what hurts is...I think I'll miss Cal the most."

"Do you love him?" Bill asked quietly. "I know you get off on the physical aspects of your relationship, but what about love?"

Linda paled and nodded, "I do. Shit! I do love him and it hurts since I love you, too," she cried, "Fuck! Why can't I have both of you?"

"I get it," Bill sighed. "I'm going to go for a run." He stood up, "I'm not going to stand in your way. Maybe moving out to California isn't the worst idea since I can't go on the way things are but if you're happier here," he spun his wedding band, "perhaps this is where it ends." He placed his ring next to her coffee cup, "you'll need to tell him the truth someday," and left the room. As he closed the door he could hear the sobbing.

***********************************************

The divorce was amicable, neither party contesting a single asset. They sold the house splitting the profits. Bill headed out to Cupertino with Aurora and Linda moved in with Cal. Cal was shocked and broke out laughing when she told him about her ex-husband, Bill. It was ironic as she was still with the VP of IT Operations after Bill left.

A year later, Bill walked into their house, the beautiful redhead jumping into his arms. He carried her into the living room and plopped down with her on the couch, "Ok, what made you so happy?" he asked.

Aurora pulled the stick out of her pocket, "I'm knocked up!" she giggled.

"Oh wow! That's great!" Bill hugged the girl, "Wow, I mean when do you think....?"

"Well, as near as I can tell, our wedding night," she smiled happily, "or early the morning after, or later that morning or it could have been mid-morning or even noon," she sighed, "My mother warned me about pervs like you."

"Damn!" Bill moaned, "So does that mean in eight months I'll have to get a new EA to harass?"

"Forget it. I already arranged for Steve to fill in while I'm out," she grinned.

"Is that the gay guy down in Corporate Communications?" he asked, "He is cute."

***********************************************

Linda looked up at the ceiling, then over to the sleeping Cal. She admired his perfect body with the morning light coming in through the penthouse window. It made her wedding dress glow. She wondered how many old biddies spun in their graves when she came down the aisle wearing white. Then she turned and looked over at Eric whose cock was huge even when soft. On an impulse, she reached down and stroked it, then feeling the weight of the fleshy rod in her hand, grabbed Cal's. Soon each cock was hard and throbbing in her fists.

"Good morning Mrs. Ripkin," Eric grinned, "I thought you begged off a few hours ago. Something like, 'Go away! If you stab me on more time with those evil spears I'll be maimed for life?' or something like that."

"It was 'quit stabbing me with those fucking evil spears or you'll kill me and let me get some sleep,'" Cal moaned. "I guess you changed your mind?" he sighed.

"Ok, I was tired after the wedding and the reception. How many people did I dance with, anyhow?" she asked.

"A lot. Every guy there including the minister," Eric laughed, "Did you see the tent in his pants he was trying to hide?" he grinned as Linda pulled him between her legs. "Damn you have a tight cunt," he sighed. He looked over at Cal, "Dude! I never thought you'd be able to close this sale, but you did it!"

"Oh fuck! Niccccceeeee," she cried as the biggest cock she'd ever seen stretched her pussy out for the 4th time since the reception. She giggled as they were flipped over by Cal who drove his cock into her ass. She was in heaven being aggressively fucked by the two men who'd originally set her off down this path. She thought back to the wedding, her dress barely covering her nipples. Eric was right, the men all fought over who could have the next dance and she knew they liked it feeling all shapes and sizes of hardness against her. When the reception was over she'd looked at Cal and nodded towards Eric and it felt like Christmas morning when Cal waved him over and all three climbed into the limo.

Cal looked at his watch, "We have to be quick. Eric, you need to get into work since you have that meeting at 9, and Linda and I need to get ready for our flight to Maui." He slammed against that perfect ass feeling happier than he ever had in his life.


12