Clothing Optional: The Naked Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you want to do this Shelly" Gary asked with a hint of concern in his voice as Shelly removed her bra.

"Too late now buster no going back now lose those shorts and lets get in the hot tub."

Gary and I stood looked at each other and both stripped our clothes off at the same time, Gary's cock sprung out of his boxers and the girls both stared at his erect cock, I guess he was about 6" long but very thick, the girls then looked at me I too was hard a little longer than Gary at 7" but not as thick, the girls both giggled and removed their underwear, Sylvia's pussy is always nicely trimmed and Shelly's was clean shaven, we all stood there naked finishing the joint and checking each other out. Shelly spoke first complimenting Sylvia on her great tits and we all laughed glad someone had broken the silence.

"Let's get in the tub, Gary can you give me a hand with the lid"

Gary and Shelly sat one end of the tub Sylvia and I the other the girls breasts now covered by the water we relaxed and chatted about the cottage.

"This is so nice I'm surprised you guys made it to the pub at all" laughed Shelly as she swirled the water around with her arms "have you guys had sex in here yet? I know me and Gary would of."

Sylvia told them about our first time in the tub she admitted blowing me off and me eating her out but didn't go into details.

"Wow that sounds so hot" a look of longing coming over Shelly's face.

I felt Sylvia's hand reach out for my cock and I slid my hand between her legs hidden beneath the bubbles Shelly lent over and kissed Gary.

"I wish we could do that but it wouldn't be the same in the shitty pool on our camp" we all laughed.

"Feel free don't mind us and if you want us to leave you alone just say we have all week to do what we want, if you guys want to get frisky go ahead"

This surprised me from Sylvia maybe it was the wine and the weed talking.

"No need for you to get out but if your sure you don't mind I'd like some cock in my mouth Gary please sit on the side a want to blow you>"

Gary looked at us and we nodded for him to go ahead, he lifted himself out of the water and sat on the side Shelly's hand already wrapped around his shaft she looked over her shoulder at us winked then sunk her mouth over Gary's cock, I was harder now than I think I had been since we got here watching Shelly go down on Gary her breasts clear of the water now her head bobbing up and down slowly on his dick, this was a huge turn on for both Sylvia as I we had never seen another couple do anything so openly before, Sylvia's hand now stroking me harder and my fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Shall we join them? sit next to Gary so we can watch each other."

Gary and i sat there as our wives gave us head i marvelled at how Shelly could get that wide cock in her mouth and Gary was watching Sylvia take me deep to her throat.

"Shall we swap"

I couldn't believe I just heard that and it came from my wife she looked at me and asked if that would be ok.

"If your sure and these guys are up for it then it's fine by me"

Gary nodded and the girls swapped places, Shelly could easily take me in her mouth as I was thinner but longer than Gary Sylvia on the other hand struggled to get his thick dick in her mouth only managing to take the first couple of inches in her mouth but worked him well with her tongue, Shelly was now getting used to my length and I felt my cock touch the back of her throat and then slide down her throat swallowing me to the balls.

"Wow you'll have to teach Sylvia how to do that."

Sylvia looked up to watch as Shelly worked my cock with her throat as she continued to stroke Gary with her hand, his cock looked huge in her small hand her fingers barley wrapping around his thick shaft.

"I can't get Gary down my throat he's to wide but your scott I can just about manage."

The two girls looked at each other and without speaking lent across and kissed each other, not a peck but a full on tongue swapping kiss all the time working our cocks with their hands.

"You will have to stop girls or We will mess the water up when we cum" laughed Gary. "I think it's time we swapped places don't you I need to taste some pussy."

The girls broke their kiss and lifted themselves onto the edge of the tub.

"May I Shelly" licking my lips as I stared at her bald pussy.

"Yes please I need to be eaten and I don't care by who" spreading her legs and pulling my head to her sweet pussy.

She smelt and tasted different to my wife more salty and she was certainly wet her juices running down her lips coating her puckered rosebud I parted her lips with my fingers and licked her pussy pushing my tongue deep in her hole then up to her clit sucking and licking her swollen bud.

"Ooooh......... just like that fuck me with your tongue."

I looked over to see Gary sucking Sylvia's clit with his finger deep in her pussy.

"Use two fingers ahhhhh that's it deeper oh my god."

I watched as Sylvia lifted her hips to allow Gary better access.

Shelly suddenly screamed at me. "Please stop or I'll cum I need a cock in me and I need it now"

I looked at Sylvia and she gave me a nod of approval.

"Please stop Gary I want to watch them fuck then they can watch us."

I raised up out of the water and lined my cock up with Shelly's pussy and slowly entered her Sylvia and Gary watching from either side, Shelly moaned as I pushed my cock in until I was buried deep in her cunt.

"Oh that's so deep fuck me Scott fuck me hard"

I started a long slow rhythm almost pulling out then plunging back in my balls slapping on her ass.

"Faster Scott fuck me harder."

I began to speed up pumping her pussy with my cock, Gary and Sylvia were now holding Shelly's legs up each holding her by the ankle.

"Cum in my pussy Scott fill me up with your cum."

As she said this she started to buck as her orgasm struck sending me over the edge and I shot my load deep in her pussy, when she came down from her orgasm I slipped out of her my spunk following me out, I couldn't believe what I saw as Sylvia dived between her legs and sucked at her pussy lapping up our combined juices.

"My god that was awesome, my turn now."

Shelly sat on he edge of the tub and pulled gary to her.

"Be gentle Gary your a lot thicker than Scott I might need some time to get used to you."

"I'll be gentle just relax."

Gary pushed the tip of his cock into my wife she gasped at his width as he entered her he slowly worked his way in pausing as he went for Sylvia to get used to his size.

"My god I'm so full, fuck me Gary I'm not going last long."

Gary drove his cock in and out my wife her lips clinging to his cock as he thrust in and out of her.

"I'm coming ahhhhh.....yes fuck me."

Sylvia shook as her orgasm started her pussy contracted around Gary's cock making him cum then it happened for only the second time Sylvia's juices squirted out around Gary's cock he pulled out and a gush of pussy juice followed.

"Oh my god fuuuck......."

Shelly dived between her legs and tried to drink down her cum but there was too much it covered her face and splashed on her tits.

"That's so hot I've never seen a girl squirt before was it good for you Sylvia?"

Sylvia raised herself up and kissed Shelly hard tasting her own juices on her lips.

"My god that was so intense, that's only the second time I've ever squirted and both times since we've been here"

We all sunk back into the tub wondering if everyone would be ok with what just happened when Sylvia lent close and whispered in my ear "I love you" at that point I knew we were all good.

"Let's get out of the tub I need to shower Shelly come with me I'll show you were everything is, boys give us 5 mins then you can come in and clean up.

After we had all showered and dressed Gary and Shelly said they ought to be getting back as by now it was early evening, they thanked us for a wonderful day and we exchanged contact details promising to keep in touch.

After they left Sylvia and I cuddled up on the sofa each lost in our own thoughts when Sylvia suddenly blurted out.

"Shit I wish we had filmed that, that certainly would of been something to watch back and remember."

Wednesday came around and while eating our breakfast in the garden enjoying the morning sun I reminded Sylvia that the owners were coming today to top up the tub and tend the garden and that if she wanted to go out for the day to avoid them it was fine as we could explore the local area and maybe pick up some shopping and gifts for the grandchildren.

"No it's fine I'm sure they won't be here all day and I really don't want to waste our time trooping around shopping centres."

"They said they will be naked are you happy with that?"

After our recent experience with Gary and Shelly I don't think a bit of nudity will shock me now she laughed.

"Ok if your sure, are you going to dress?"

"I think I'll see how I feel when they get here but if your ok with me being naked in front of strangers I might stay naked."

After years of wishing she would show herself off I could hardly of wished for more.

"I'm proud of you and your new found confidence honey if your happy I'm happy."

We had just used the hot tub and were sharing a shower when Tom and Zoe arrived. Hello is anyone here I heard Tom call out from the kitchen.

"Be right with you just we are in the shower."

Sylvia got out and dried herself off, wrapping a towel around herself and she said she would go and greet them and make a pot of tea.

As Sylvia left the bathroom I realised I was feeling aroused at the thought of seeing my wife naked in front of strangers again I was starting to like showing her off to others.

I dried myself and wrapped a towel around my waist to hide my semi and walked out to the kitchen.

"Hi Tom Zoe how are you?"

I shook Toms hand and greeted Zoe with a kiss on the cheek, Tom is a tall man 6'2" Mid 40's I'd guess and dressed in shorts and a tee I could see he was in good shape, Zoe was part Asian a little younger than Tom maybe mid 30's Slim about 5'8" with long black hair almost down to her waist she was also in shorts and a loose tee that showed she was braless with large breasts that stayed firm under her shirt as she moved.

We sat in the kitchen drinking our tea.

"So how have you enjoyed your stay so far"

We looked at each other and nearly burst out laughing.

"Well Zoe it's been great we love the tub and spending time naked in the garden has been wonderful, Scott and I were going out today but we've decided to stay if we're not in your way just don't want to miss out on this place and what it offers."

"hat's fine are you ok with us loosing our clothes we love to take advantage while were here and we should only be a couple of hours if that's ok?"

"No problem is there anything we can help with?"

"No just relax and enjoy the sun looks like being another lovely hot day, come on Zoe we better get on I'll do the tub first that way it will be hot again by the time we leave" with that Tom and Zoe walked out to the garden.

Sylvia and I went to the bedroom to tidy up a bit in case they inspected the rooms while they were here. Sylvia looked out of the window.

"Wow nice body he must work out"

Sylvia watched as Tom pulled of his tee and dropped his shorts his muscular back and tight bum tanned all over I could see she was turned on by him, as he turned round Sylvia gasped at his very impressive cock hanging limp it was maybe as big as me when erect

"You like what you see then" I joked.

"Certainly got me some nice eye candy for today" she laughed, just then Zoe walked up to him already naked her darker skin a contrast to Tom.

"Wow and eye candy for me to."

Zoe was slim and toned her breasts were bigger than Sylvia's 38DD at a guess but firm and round she was shaved with a small landing strip and her ass was shapely and tight.

"We look a bit old and saggy compared to those two."

"They are a lot younger than us honey but I think your just as sexy as she is."

I gave my wife a hug to reassure her "come on let's get out there we don't want to be stuck indoors the whole time they are here let's go show them what us oldies have got."

I whipped Sylvia's towel off and stood back to admire her now all over tan, as we walked to the garden Sylvia grabbed her sunglasses from the kitchen counter.

"I think I need to hide my eyes I don't want to get caught ogling the Gardner" I laughed at my wife's new found honesty.

We settled down on the sun loungers and tried not to stare at the naked couple tending the garden but it was difficult not to and I was worried I'd become hard but thought fuck it they must be used to the odd erection when they visit so I settled down to read my book, occasionally glancing up at the lovely Zoe tending the flowers sweat glistening on her dusky skin.

Sylvia lay there hiding behind her sun glasses I'm sure checking out Toms dick, after about an hour Tom walked over and spoke.

"I don't think we will be much longer the hot tubs done and the grass doesn't need cutting as it's been so dry so we will leave you in peace."

"No worries I'm enjoying the view." Sylvia chuckled.

"Sylvia don't embarrass him, sorry Tom but I think being here has turned my wife into a horny bitch."

"ha ha no worries and thank you Sylvia I like what I see to" with that I swear I saw his cock twitch.

"What are you guys laughing about?"

'Sylvia was just admiring my cock and I'm sure Scott is checking out your rack" we all laughed at Toms jovial comment.

"You two aren't bad yourselves, I see the tans improved since you arrived have you fucked in the hot tub yet?"

Did I just hear that right! these guys certainly were open about things.

"We're in the lifestyle so nothing shocks us any more does it Tom?"

"No were a very open couple not easily shocked we've seen it all before."

Sylvia then shocked me saying "can I feel your cock?Tom I've never seen one that big in the flesh before."

"Sylvia dont be so forward" Tom looked at Zoe who nodded her approval.

"Sure why not" with that Tom came to Sylvia's side and offered her his cock Sylvia reached out and took his shaft in her hand.

"My your so big it's so heavy."

Tom starting to get hard in her hand.

"Go ahead you can taste it if you want he loves getting head."

"I would love to are you sure Zoe?"

"Yes go ahead I'm sure Tom won't mind and I love to watch him get pleasured"

Sylvia licked the end with her tongue his cock now nearly fully erect in her hand she opened her mouth and took him as deep as she could, Zoe looked on gently rubbing her breast with her left hand while slipping her right hand between her legs. Toms cock now fully erect was an impressive 9" Sylvia could only take about 5" before she started to gag.

"Do you'll want to try to deep throat him?"

"I can't Zoe I always gag when a cock hits my throat and Toms cock is so long."

'Here let me help and I'll show you."

Taking Toms cock from Sylvia she explained that the best thing to do was to swallow it when it reached her throat.

"Let me demonstrate you need to make sure his cock is well lubricated."

She covered Toms cock with saliva and rubbed it all over his shaft then sliding his cock into her mouth stopping just as it touched the back of her throat, she then swallowed as she sunk down to his balls then pulling him out to leave a trail of saliva from her lips to the end of his cock.

"Now you try, don't be frightened if you gag just stop take a breath then try again."

Sylvia opened her mouth sliding her lips over Toms cock she gagged as he hit her throat then pushed down swallowing hard Toms cock entering her throat she had maybe 7" in before she gagged.

"Oh my god I did it, let me try that again."

This time she swallowed it in one motion again achieving about 7" before pulling him out this time without gagging.

"I wish I'd learnt to do this years ago Scott let me try it on you."

I stood up beside her and offered her my dick Sylvia spat on her hand and lubed up my shaft, she opened her mouth taking me to the back of her throat then in one swift move swallowed me to the balls and it felt awesome. Sylvia pulled off then plunged back down swallowing hard as she went I looked over at Tom who was now fucking Zoe's throat pulling almost all the way out then plunging back in his pubes touching her lips with each stroke, Sylvia saw this and grabbing my ass she began bobbing her head swallowing my cock each time.

"I'm coming!!!"

I couldn't hold on any longer Sylvia swallowed me deep and I came deep in her throat when I'd finished she slowly withdrew my cock.

"Well that beats normal swallowing as no nasty taste."

As she said that Tom pulled his cock from Zoe's mouth and with a few strokes from his hand covered Zoe's face and neck with ropes of thick cum, the girls looked at each other and gave each other and high five we all burst out laughing.

"I think I need to use the shower" was all Zoe could say.

After she cleaned up they thanked us for having some fun with them they dressed and left us alone to enjoy the rest of the day.

We woke in the morning to the sun again streaming through the window. "Happy birthday sexy what would you like to do today do you have anything special in mind?"

"Thank you Scott, no nothing special I'd just like to maybe have lunch at the pub other than that I'd just like to have a lazy day and right now I'd like you to fuck me and was thinking it might be fun if you grabbed the camera and record us having some fun."

"I thought you were worried it might get into the wrong hands though I can assure you it wouldn't."

"Well lots of things have changed since we got here I've had sex with another man watched you fuck another woman I've licked a pussy sucked a strange cock and squirted twice I guess shooting a porn vid is nothing compared to that, go get the camera and set it up on the tripod and if you bought the GoPro grab that as well."

I quickly set the camera up at the foot of the bed as high up on the tripod as possible looking down on my wife laying naked and tanned on her back with her legs slightly apart god she looked hot, i checked the GoPro was on and passed it to her as I slid up the bed and kissed her deeply on the mouth, then kissing my way down her neck and body stopping to suckle on he stiff nipples she moaned with pleasure as I went from breast to breast.

"I hope your filming this honey" I looked up to see the GoPro following me down her body, Sylvia parted her legs and I kissed her inner thighs slowly heading to her moist pussy.

"Oooh.... yes that's it Scott eat me you know I love your tongue in my pussy."

Sylvia continued to record me eating her pussy.

"Please stop or I'll cum and I want to save that for when your inside me here take the camera I want you to record me sucking your cock."

Sylvia passed me the GoPro and moved to her knees on the bed.

"Stand up Scott and give me your cock."

Sylvia turned me side on to the camera on the tripod and began to stroke my cock with her hand while smiling at the camera, we've watched porn together before so she had a good idea what to do for the camera, I stared down into her eyes as she lovingly took the head of me cock into her mouth swirling her tongue around, she then spat on my cock and smeared her saliva up and down it's length as she opened her mouth and in one smooth motion swallowed my shaft to the balls I angled the GoPro to capture the moment as she held me deep in her throat for few seconds looking up into the camera, she withdrew me leaving a long string of saliva from her lips to my cock, Sylvia sucked on my cock for several minutes deep throating me every now and then making me moan as she did.