Clothing Optional: The Naked Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe this is driving me mad your going to have to stop or I'm going to cum."

"I want you to cum inside me Scott take me from behind I need to feel your cock in me."

Sylvia knelt on all fours with her sweet ass pointing towards the camera I pushed her chest down to the bed and parted her lips slipping two fingers into her very wet pussy.

"Ahhh...that's nice, yes finger fuck me"

Sylvia reached under herself and began rubbing her clit all the time playing to the camera, I placed the GoPro on the bed looking up to record her hand on her clit and with my now free hand I Wet a finger and began to rim her rosebud.

"Oh my god what are you doing that feels incredible."

We had never done much anal play but Sylvia was so turned on she didn't protest so I gently eased my finger into her ass as far as the first knuckle.

'Aaahhhh....... that feels so good."

I gently pushed my finger in to the second knuckle Sylvia's eyes went wide but she didn't protest I began to finger fuck her ass with one finger while using two in her pussy the camera recording it all.

"STOP or I'll cum fuck me Scott fuck me now" I gently removed my fingers and knelt between her legs I placed my cock at her entrance and in one swift thrust I drove my cock all the way into her sweet wet pussy Sylvia let out a scream.

"Yes fuck me fuck me hard."

I started to pump my cock into her slamming against her cheeks with my pelvis, Sylvia reached behind her and slipped her middle finger into her own ass.

"I'm coming fuuuuck yes yes yes ahhhhh"

Sylvia spasmed as her orgasm exploded spraying her juices all over me and the bed, again and again she squirted on my cock sending me over the edge, I shot my load deep inside her and I don't think I've ever cum quite so much before, as we slowly came down from our climax Sylvia removed her finger from her ass and collapsed forward onto the bed my cock softening and plopping out of her pussy she lay there with cum running from her pussy further soaking the bed.

"I think we will need to change these sheets" she laughed "that was wonderful the best birthday present ever."

At lunch time we wondered over to the pub to the right for lunch and a few drinks when we had finished eating Sylvia asked if I wanted another drink I looked at my watch and saying I'd love to but we don't have time we have to be back at the cottage by 2.30 as we have a visitor coming. Sylvia looked at me quizzically and asked who was coming?

"Now that would spoil the surprise let's just say I've arranged a special treat for your birthday as I didn't really get you a gift."

"Well I'm intrigued now but you didn't need to get me anything this holiday has been more than enough besides the fucking you gave me this morning was all I needed" she obviously didn't mean for others to hear that but the couple sitting at the next table sniggered and gave us a knowing look.

"Sorry about that I didn't mean to say that quite so loud I'm all embarrassed now."

The woman looked at Sylvia saying there was no need to apologise and lucky you, with that we got up and left giggling like busted school kids all the way back to the cottage.

At 2.35 there was a knock on the door, "That will be your surprise I'll go and get the door."

Sylvia sat at the kitchen table wondering just who or what the surprise might be, I walked into the kitchen and introduced my wife to Mandy.

"Mandy will be your therapist today she is here to give you some special treatments."

Mandy was late 20's full figured buxom blond with pretty face and sweet smile, she was wearing a nurses type white coat and had her hair up in a bun she carried a case with her and I had helped her in with a portable massage table for her to use.

"Hi hubby tells me it's your birthday and has booked me to pamper you I do several types of massage, pedicures, manicures, hair styling, hair removal and make up just let me know what you fancy and I'll aim to please, as your my last client today we have as long as you want and your hubby has paid me up front for the full works so I'm all yours, where would you like me to set up my table?" "

"I guess in the bedroom if that's ok for you?"

"well i didn't expect this so don't know what to have, wha do you suggest?"

"Most of my clients start with a manicure and pedicure then move onto a massage but it's totally up to you."

"That sounds wonderful let's set up and get started, thank you Scott what a lovely gift."

I carried the table through to the bedroom and helped Mandy set it up she opened her case to reveal trays laden with oils, creams and make up. Ok Sylvia if you would like to sit in the chair I'll start with you feet and hands we can discuss different massages while I work."

"Can I have a glass of wine while you work and would you like one Mandy?"

" that would be lovely white if you have it thanks"

Sylvia settled into the chair and I headed to the kitchen to get the girls a drink.

After about an hour Mandy had completed her pedi and manicure and Sylvia was feeling great a few glasses of wine had helped her relax and the girls were getting on great.

"So what type of massage do you fancy hot stone, deep tissue, sensual?"

Mandy smiled as she said the last one looking longingly at Sylvia's body wrapped in her robe.

"Sensual sounds nice but before the massage you said you do hair removal do you do waxing you know down stairs I know hubby would like me to be smooth in that department."

"You mean a Hollywood yes I can do that for you I'll heat up the wax it will only take a few minutes to heat up, if you'd like to hop up onto the table and make yourself comfortable"

Sylvia got on the table and Mandy raised the back up slightly and slotted some stirrups into the table sides.

"Pop your legs in to the stirrups and relax, have you every been waxed down below before as it will sting a little but it's worth it I do mine about every 6 weeks and I'm used to it now."

Mandy set to work waxing Sylvia's pussy and ass it didn't take long before Sylvia was looking into the mirror admiring her smooth pussy.

"That looks and feels great maybe I should of done this ages ago, I hope Scott likes it"

"Shall I call Scott in or would you like it to be a surprise?"

"I'll lay on my front for the massage he can come in to watch if he wants and when I turn over it will be a surprise for him."

Mandy came to get me from the garden i was naked getting some sun while reading my book as Mandy approached I covered up with a towel.

"You don't have to cover up on my behalf I've visited this cottage for numerous clients as your aware my contact details are on the website, Sylvia asked if you would like to come and watch the massage and maybe have one yourself afterwards, she chosen the sensual massage and trust me I won't disappoint!"

I followed Mandy into the bedroom still wearing my towel. Sylvia lay on her front almost dozing of when Mandy and I walked into the bedroom, she looked very relaxed laying on the table with the sun shining in through the window highlighting her now all over tan.

"So how sensual do you want this to be Sylvia would you like me to go topless or remain clothed?"

"Well I'm naked so if your happy being topless with my hubby in the room then go for it I'm sure scott won't mind"

Mandy walked to the head of the table and slowly began to unbutton her white coat moving seductive as if she were a stripper slowly revealing her sexy body, although slightly on the chubby side she certainly knew how to be sexy as she undid her bra letting her huge tits fall out i.n front of Sylvia's face.

"Mmmm........I think I'm going to enjoy this, you have great tits Mandy I bet Scott is hard already!"

Mandy looked over at Me and I was already rubbing my hardening cock under my towel.

"You can lose the towel if you want Scott I won't be embarrassed as I said I've been here many times before and seen it all before, in fact if you don't mind I'll get naked with you both if that's ok?"

Fine with me I thought starring at Mandy's huge tits, Mandy turned her back on Sylvia bent forward and slowly pulled down her knickers wiggling her ass as she did so, I threw my towel on the floor and continued to stroke my cock.

Mandy poured some oil on to Sylvia's back and began a slow sensual massage her hands exploring Sylvia's body, Mandy's hands reached down Sylvia's sides and gently caressed the side of her boobs, reaching for more oil Mandy looked at me.

"Looks like hubby is enjoying himself."

I realised I was still stroking my dick, Mandy rubbed the oil onto Sylvia's legs slowly working her way up to her ass and began needing her buttocks her hands sliding between her cheeks, Sylvia parted her legs and lifted her hips to allow Her better access, Mandy needed no second invitation her hand now rubbing her outer lips and her rosebud.

"You can you turn over for me please now babe"

Sylvia tuned to lay on her back exposing her newly waxed pussy to me for the first time.

"Wow have had your pussy shaved that looks so sexy"

Mandy smiled at my reaction.

"Actually it's been waxed I can do you as well if you'd like Scott?"

The girls both burst out laughing Mandy put her hands on her tits to stop them jiggling while she laughed and then massaged oil into them seductively which I'm sure was for my benefit her nipples were stiff and I could tell she was enjoying herself as much as Sylvia and I were. Mandy returned to massaging Sylvia she began to gently massage her breasts.

"You have great tits Sylvia much more manageable than my huge melons."

Mandy circled each nipple with her fingers eliciting a moan of pleasure from Sylvia, working slowly down her stomach Mandy reached Sylvia's mons and slid her hands down either side of her pussy Sylvia parted her legs giving me a great view of her freshly waxed cunt.

Mandy began to slide her finger up and down her slit which unfolded like a flower begging to be touched and began circling her clit with her finger.

"Ahhh........that's soooooo nice you will make me cum if you do that much longer I'm feeling so horny right now."

"That's the plan darling let yourself go."

With that Sylvia began to buck her hips wildly as she began to orgasm Mandy relentlessly rubbing her clit, Sylvia opened her mouth as if to scream but nothing came out her eyes rolled back into her head and her whole body spasmed and shook her legs clamping Mandy's hand tightly between her legs, slowly as the spasms slowed small shudders took over until Sylvia lay there panting.

"Fuck me that was incredible thank you so much Mandy."

"My pleasure, I told you I was good, so am I doing you next mister?"

"Oh Scott you have to let this girl work her magic on you I promise you won't regret it."

Sylvia climbed off the table her legs still shaky from her orgasm she sat in the chair next to me a huge contented smile on her lips her legs parted almost as if to sensitive to close I leant over and kissed her deeply.

"Only if your sure honey?"

"Go for it, Mandy would you mind if I filmed you giving my husband a happy ending? you can trust us that it won't end up on the internet or shared with anyone else."

"Only if I can get a copy" she reply with a wink.

I got up onto the table and lay on my back my stiff cock sticking up in the air.

"Come down the table a bit so your legs are dangling at the knees I have something special in mind for you."

I shuffled down the table a bit and made myself comfortable Mandy stood at the foot af the table between my legs and poured oil into her hands she gently started to massage my pubic area.

"Mmmm this would be better without the hair would you like me to remove it first?"

"What do you think Sylvia would you like a bald husband?"

"Mine feels so nice I think you should get it removed if you don't like it it will always grow back, go for it Mandy it will be fun watching him squirm for a bit"

The girls laughed and Mandy started to prepared the wax. I've never been waxed before so this was a new experience for me, first Mandy trimmed my pubes with scissors trimming it all down before applying the first wax, it felt warm and strangely nice that was until Mandy whipped it off.

"Ouch.. wow that hurt, now I know what it's like for you women."

"Don't be such a baby it won't take long and I'm looking forward to seeing my hubby bare."

Mandy just carried on ignoring my pain.

"I'll do your sack and crack while I'm here, best to do it all at once."

After a while I got used to it and it wasn't too bad, Mandy stretched the skin on my sack and applied more wax, when she finished my sack I had to kneel on the table so she could do my crack and this I found strangely erotic and not painful at all.

"All done that wasn't so bad now was it, shall we get back to where we were?"

I returned to laying on my back on the table with Mandy standing between my parted legs.

"Oh that feels so much better"

My cock twitched as she rubbed oil into my now bald pubic area, Mandy certainly had magic hands massaging oil into my sack and down my Perineum to my ass my cock standing rigid finally she placed her hand around my shaft and very gently stroked oil into my cock teasing the helmet with her fingers, Sylvia continued filming with a big smile on her face.

Mandy suddenly stopped reached for the oil and poured some between her huge tits she lent forward and placed my cock between her breasts and slowly started to tit fuck me the head of my cock just visible on the down stroke

"Fuck that's so hot I'm glad your recording this Sylvia."

It felt awesome and as Mandy tit fuck me she looked so sexy and obviously enjoyed doing it her nipples were standing out maybe 3/4".

"Cum on my tits big boy cum for Mandy, your cock feels so nice fucking my tits."

That was enough I couldn't hold back any longer my first rope of spunk shot out just as my cock poked out of the top of her tits splashing her under the chin and running down her neck, I shot the next stream in between her tits as she released me from between her breasts and pumped my dick with her hand I lost count of how many times I shot but when I finally finished her tits and face were covered.

"Oh my fucking god that was fucking awesome, sorry about the mess."

'Don't worry I've got that covered."

Sylvia stepped in and started to lick my cum off Mandy's tits neck and face.

"I think we need to return the favour what do you think Scott?"

"Definitely Mandy would you like that?"

"I haven't been fucked for ages I'd love to feel that big cock in me if Sylvia doesn't mind?"

"I'd love to watch you two fuck as long as I can film it."

"I hoped you would it'll give me something to masturbate over later" we all laughed at Mandy's openness.

I was still laying on the table when Mandy climbed up and squatted over my cock she lowered herself down and began riding my dick like it was the last dick on the planet her huge tits dangling in my face, I sucked her nipple into my mouth and she moaned with pleasure. Mandy didn't last long as she pounded herself on my cock and came hard her juices running down my cock until she collapsed onto my chest.

"I needed that it's been a while, could I ask you another favour? Would you fuck my ass if Sylvia is ok with it."

Now I've never fucked a girl in the ass before but had always fancied giving it a go but Sylvia had always refused.

"Now's your chance Scott you can finally get to try anal"

"I have condoms in my bag for hygiene I'll get one."

Mandy hoped off the table and grabbed a rubber and some lube out of her case she opened the packet and popped the condom in her mouth she then rolled it over my dick without using her hands.

"Nice always wondered how that was done good skills girl, what position do you want for this?"

"As we were if that's ok Scott I can control things better that way."

Mandy climbed back onto the table facing me she applied some lube to my dick and her ass then slowly lowered her ass onto my cock, fuck her ass was tight but watching my cock slide in to her butt with her gaping pussy staring at me was so hot, I couldn't believe she could take my full length in her ass but she seemed to have no trouble, Sylvia reached forward and inserted a finger in her pussy and rubbed her clit with her thumb.

"Oh fuck that's good use more fingers make me feel full"

She slipped another finger in then a 3rd "MORE" she begged and Sylvia slipped a 4th finger in.

"Fuck anymore and I'll be fisting you!!"

"Please do it I've never been fisted before please fuck me with your hand."

Sylvia pulled out her fingers and lubed up her whole hand making an open fist she slowly pushed into Mandy's pussy until up to the knuckles a final push and her whole hand entered.

'Ahhhhhh" screamed Mandy.

"Sorry did I hurt you?"

"No it feels wonderful, go deeper fuck me with your fist!"

Sylvia pushed her hand in up to her wrist.

"That's far enough now fuck me pump your fist in me ahhhhhhhh"

Mandy was grinding down on me my cock deep in her ass as Sylvia pumped her fist into her pussy, Mandy her head thrown back was screaming fuck me fuck me fuck me and I couldn't hold on any longer and shot my load deep in her ass.

"I'm coming oh my god fuuuuck..........."

Mandy came violently her juices covering Sylvia's hand and wrist I thought she was going to pass out she came so hard.

As she came down Sylvia slowly pulled out her fist stretching Mandy wide as her knuckles passed her entrance.

"Well that's a first for me, I've never fisted a girl before."

"And me I've never fucked a girls ass before."

"And me I've never been fisted though I have been fucked in the ass before."

Mandy slipped my dick out of her ass and climbed off the table my spunk running from her gapping ass.

"Can I use your shower please I feel a mess? I know where it is."

I looked at Sylvia "happy birthday honey I love you so much."

"Thank you for the best birthday ever and I love you too."

While Mandy and then Sylvia showered I copied the footage to a spare SD card to give to Mandy I was so looking forward to watching it back later. Mandy returned showered and dressed.

"Thank you for a wonderful time if your ever this way again look me up there will be no charge next time."

I gave Mandy a kiss and the SD card and we thanked her for making Sylvia's birthday so special, I helped her load her car up and waved her off as she left.

It was our last day in the naked cottage.

"I'm going to miss this place I'm not looking forward to returning to our normal lives."

"Why should our lives be just normal? I think from now on we should have more holidays like this and maybe even try a lifestyle resort next."

"Sylvia I love you more each day, now get in that hot tub we have plenty of time before we have to leave."

The end.