All Comments on 'Club 35 - Sixth Visit'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Connections

Nice job connecting Jennifer and Ginny through the waxing.

youpperyoupperalmost 4 years ago
Submissive Jennifer continues her BDSM journey.

Club 35, gives Jennifer the chance to push her thrills further, with the help of Christine. Beautifully written and young Robin appears ready to take over some of the dominant duties. Youpper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
one of the best parts of this series

Very good written, build my arousal.

Very good idea, when Jennifer was at waxing and had to be in submissive way, first time and another time too.

Very nice to read about how Robin get educated in her role as a domme by Christine and Jennifer.

The mix of bodies using her at the club, i have to confess i could not follow all. In the end it was sex and sex and sex.

The end showed a lot of fantasies in my mind. Worshipping Chrisitne and at the same time pleasured by Robin, hot, hot hot. Big surprise when pee play started. But it was okay.

Hope Christine takes more control over Jennifer. Think she should not be allowed to orgasm every day when she wants this. Maybe Chrisitne could control her, perhaps making her orgasm at office, collared. And maybe she uses a sign like a collar on Jennifer , all time, even to work. Could be more jewelry than leather collaR

youpperyoupperalmost 4 years ago
The further humiliation of a pain slut

Our heroine, Jennifer, continues down the path of debauchery, in the controlled environment of Club 35, with Mark, acting as her protector and Christine helping and assisting her to enjoy all the perversions available. The author is making upper class Jennifer, into a middle class Ginny, to enjoy all the same kinks. Wonderful story line. Gabriella.

greens444greens444almost 4 years ago
Nice story development

As usual great story. Adding Robin provides some interesting options for the future.

Please keep them coming

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 3 years ago

Is the Catherine in this part the same as Cheryl from the previous part? And Catherine's husband Max is Cheryl's husband Neal?

IslaRoyIslaRoyalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful plot development, and great erotic intensity! You would benefit a lot from the services of a proof reader, however. Many of your mistakes dealing with names, and grammar would be avoided.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES