All Comments on 'Club Doblar'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOULD LOVE TO TRY TWO

Two long black cocks would be great to try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Reminds me of my prison days. Oh the memories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hopefully it's the first installment of a series?..

Crazy87875Crazy87875about 7 years ago
LOVED it!!!

It has always been a fantasy of mine to have 2 cocks fucking me at once!!! Not sure I could take it but it drives me crazy with lust thinking about it!!! Makes my hole twitch and my cock leak!!!!

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 7 years ago
Interactive

This story describes 4 double fucks. First the protagonist is penetrated by Grady's cock and a huge dildo at the same time, and after this preparation he is double fucked by two brothers in a club. What is even more amazing, is the show onstage. While he was double fucked, the bottom could watch 2 hot double fucks going on on the stage — which made the fuck even more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Should be continued

sr71plt is such a tremendous writer, especially when it comes to double fucking! It is extremely arousing to read how Grady inserts a dildo in addition to his cock and Jeff learns to love it. Grady works the dildo into Jeff's arse, in and twist, out, long plunges without mercy, until Jeff cums. The scene in the club is also beautiful, but the story deserves to be continued.

ric1966ric1966about 6 years ago
Hot

I think this story is awesome and would love to read more..... Even better see it as a porn movie ..with a few twists where Jeff gets to be the driver ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!

I`l always wanted to try 2 cocks in my ass at once, and after reading your story now I want to try it more than ever!!!! Just the thought of 2 cocks rubbing together inside my asshole drives me crazy!! I`m not sure I can actually do it but I sure want to try it so badly!!!! Thanks for the awesome story!!!!

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
My Experience

My black lover in LA took me to a sex club like this. We both stripped at the door, he led me around with with a chain and leash and showed me off to his friends. I had pierced nipples and tattoos on my ass but otherwise We were both completely naked. He sat down on a chair and lifted his 10-inch cock straight so I could sit down on it. I had trouble, but managed to slide down his length into my lubed ass after a whole weekend of him stretching me out. We both watched the show as he and I both moved our hips up and down fucking. People were watching us and the stage as a white boi and two black hung studs came out. As they fucked My Daddy came in my pussy once more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...