Club Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not usually, no."

She continued, "How many? On average."

"On average, four dancers per night? Maybe, five?"

"Okay, get your phone out," she ordered him.

Frank reached for his pocket and pulled out his cellphone, opening to the calculator app.

She snapped a finger, and he passed the phone over. "So that's 1.5 times eighteen, or twenty-seven. Plus seven times four. Let's round that off to a nice even sixty. Multiply that by four and a half, and we come to 270."

"Damn."

"More than two hundred and fifty girls have danced on these pants. Damn is right, you fucking pervert." Darcy's hands floated down to his crotch, pressing lightly against the bulge.

Frank started to say something, but she cut him off, handing his phone back. "How many do you remember? Like vividly remember? How many lapdances do you re-live while you beat off at night?"

"There have definitely been a few that I will never forget." He stretched back and put the phone on the side table.

"Tell me about one." Her eyes, locked on his, hadn't wavered since this thread began. Her hands started moving over his crotch, light circles that just barely brushed against his hardening dick.

Frank tipped himself up on his elbows to get a better look at her.

"There was this time in Philadelphia, where this dancer -- Tracey -- somehow seemed to know exactly how much domme I was looking for. She gave me five dances in a row in the semi-private area. She slapped my face, grabbed my throat, slapped my face, whispered the dirtiest, filthiest shit into my ear, and just slathered herself up against me."

Darcy was kneading on his tent-poled pants like she was baking bread. His cock underneath was being pushed on from the top and from every direction. It was intense, but not dangerously so. She used her mouth to "bite down" on his boner bulge every now and then.

"I remember her upside down in my lap, her hands on the floor and her legs spread in a split across me. I was staring at her thong, with her pussy almost visible around the edges."

"Okay, she sounds pretty hot." Darcy's face came forward until their noses actually bumped, and her eyes were as big as the full moon.

"Who else?" she breathed.

"And this girl in LA was super hot, too -- lost her panties the instant I went to the back room with her, and after two dances she was pushing my fingers up inside her. I was about to explode, legit. And a girl in Maine, with glasses who was wearing three pairs of panties -- one by one she pulled them off and..."

Frank trailed off as Darcy began to unzip his pants. His black boxers bulged upward into the open space as his cock unfolded a little more. She cupped the bulge with her open mouth, lightly sucking at it again. Her lips kissed at it with little fluttery kisses, and his cock twitched at each contact. She eased down his boxers that final inch and his dick sprang out. As soon as it unfolded, it was steel hard, sticking straight up in the air and wavering slightly from side to side.

"How long have you fantasized about a stripper doing this to you?"

"Forever," Frank breathed.

"And no matter how much you wanted it, she'd always do this, right?" She moved her lips to within millimeters of his cock. Her hot breath blew across the head, and his whole shaft twitched.

"But now..." Her tongue made contact at last, flicking across his frenulum and setting his spine tingling, "... now you're in my hands, and I'm gonna do this."

Her mouth descended slowly over his cock. Her jaws were open as wide as they could be, and her mouth wasn't actually making contact with the cock inside it.

"And this," she spoke, as well as she could with a mouthful of dick. Then she clamped down, and his eyes crossed with delight as his neurons were hit with the rush of stimulus. Her head bobbed in and out a few times, and then she slowly pushed her lips all the way down his cock. He felt her tongue all the way from the back of her mouth as it lay against the bottom of his shaft. His entire eight inch shaft was down her throat, and she didn't bat an eye.

Darcy held the deep throat for as long as she could, before dragging her mouth up and off. A peck and a nibble on his frenulum, tongue flicking out in deft movements, and then a proper kiss, with her lips pursed just against his cockhead. She pushed back down around his dick, letting her teeth just barely brush it, and then settled into a steady rhythm, working the bottom of Frank's cock, with both hands as her face went up and down over the top.

Frank was on top of the world, his already-blown mind, blowing again. He had had mixed success with blowjobs in the past -- they weren't always as satisfying as he imagined they'd be; but this one was exceeding everything he had been imagining for the past week.

He could tell Darcy could read him like a book, and knew exactly where his head was. He also knew that she could get him off just like this, and he'd be satisfied. This blowjob alone was worth the price he'd paid.

She seemed to sense his thoughts, and pulled her head back up to look at him. His cockhead slipped out from between her lips. She held him by the shaft, deftly ensuring that her lips were brushing against his skin.

"So in all of those superstar stripper experiences you've just remembered, how many of them let you finger their pussy?"

"There have been a few," Frank admitted.

"How many went down on you?" Her voice was sharp.

"Uh, none. Just you."

She nodded at him. "That's right. And how many of them did you get to fuck in the ass?" She gave the head of his cock a light little bite.

"Whoa!" Frank said, his erection stiffening even further at her brazenness. "But, okay!"

"I mean, only if you want --".

Her hand was sliding down his lower shaft now. "I would never force a man to buttfuck me against his will. Consent is king," she said as she reached the bottom and began to slide back up. "You don't even have to fuck me if you don't want to." Her squeeze reached the top, rolled over his dickhead, and started back down.

"I don't want to fuck you, Darcy."

She raised an eyebrow at this, and the handjob stopped for a minute.

"I want you to fuck me," Frank delivered the cheesy line with as much of a straight face as he could muster.

She smiled, and started her slow stroke again. Then she slapped him across the cheek with her other hand. Her open palm hit with a loud crack, and at exactly the same moment, she squeezed tight on his cock, letting up a bare moment later.

Frank was shocked but thrilled, and his boner surged again under her fingers.

She fixed him with a faux glare: "Watch your language around a lady."

"Yes, Lady Darcy."

With a final swirl through her fingertips, Darcy let go of his cock and jumped up onto the bed, simultaneously pulling him upright and pushing him off the bed as they pivoted.

Frank found himself standing over her, naked from the waist down. His dick was rock hard, swinging between his legs as he looked down at her on the bed.

Darcy sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back on her hands. The shoulders-back position naturally pushed her chest forward, and the cleavage that escaped her stretch tight shirt practically punched him in the face.

She let him appreciate her for a moment, and then launched into the next phase.

"You've been getting alot of attention so far -- I think it's time to even things out. It's time for you to worship me..." Darcy flexed her leg and all of a sudden her foot was in Frank's face. Her black, spike-heeled platform bumped against his cheek as she probed at him, "... from the ground up."

This suited him just fine -- the slutty outfits he fetishized about most all started with high heels just like these. Her long straight leg was large in his vision, from the forced perspective of having her foot right in his face, and it descended down until it disappeared under her pink skirt.

Frank took her ankle in one hand and with the other, he began to squeeze and rub her foot, under the straps of the shoes. He took the front of the shoe on his mouth, loosely kissing over it, and licking in between her toes. Her right knee stretched out and her foot began to tap against his dick. He increased his worship, mouthing all over the shoe, licking its stiletto and massaging her fine, toned, calf with his hand.

"Take it off," Darcy breathed from the bed. She was leaning on only one arm now, and her other arm was crawling around her chest, pushing her tits around, squeezing them so her cleavage pushed out even more.

He deftly undid the shoe straps with a combination of his teeth and fingers, and gingerly slipped the shoe off her foot. He rubbed his thumbs down her newly accessible sole, and then pulled her foot up, flattening it against his face. Both hands were working her calf, kneading and massaging her muscles with his strong grip, as he pushed his entire face against her foot.

Now they were entering his comfort zone -- Frank was a talented and experienced massager of the female body. For him, it was not only an act of worship, but also an act of hunger, a desire or compulsion to truly know her body with his hands, and his mouth. Her other foot was sliding against his cock to the same rhythm that he was.

Darcy was surprised by how good his treatment felt, or so he thought. Frank could almost sense her persona crack for a moment, and the person inside peek out -- some portion of him registered this, but most of his brain only had eyes for her feet.

Her smile was ear to ear as she moaned with pleasure, "Oh my god that feels good, Frank." Lazily, she reached up and pulled her pigtails out.

Her other foot kicked up next to the first, and he began to rub them both at once, one shoed and one naked. Quickly though, he took off her shoe and took both of her feet into his mouth at once. His hands were locked on her calves now, both of them, squeezing them together and then sliding between, as he choked himself on her toes. Then he pulled her feet out of his open mouth and pressed both her soles against his face.

Holding her legs together, he pushed them up and forward, working first his hands and then his mouth down the back of her legs. Her knees were locked and her feet stuck straight up. He reached the backs of her knees and slathered his tongue all over them. His arms reached further down onto her thighs. Her skirt had fallen back against her stomach, and he saw her magenta-pink panties peeking out from the place where her legs touched each other. They were soaked, and the smell of her arousal was intoxicating.

He squeezed and massaged her thighs pushing them up ahead of him as he dropped to his knees. Then he was out of leg. Without hesitation, Frank brought his face all the way down onto her panty crotch, teasing her pussy under the fabric with his nose and chin. His entire field of vision was shock hot pink, and his nose was dominated by her musky fresh scent.

While he teased at her panty-covered pussy with his head, he continued massaging her thighs as deeply as he could, one in each hand. He pushed them apart, slowly and purposefully, and her panties were right in his face. He began rolling and smooshing his whole face against her crotch. His nose jousted with her clit beneath the moistening fabric, and he worked his tongue over her trapped lips.

Either his treatment was really working for her, or Darcy was one hell of an actress -- Frank could smell and taste her arousal, soaking through her panties as he worshipped her.

He pushed his arms up over his head, running his fingers and nails over the backs of her thighs up to her knees. All the while she was gyrating herself underneath him, pushing her pussy up against the fabric that separates it from his lips.

His hands squeezed at her ass cheeks while he went down on her panties, molding and deforming her flesh, working it like bread dough. She ground herself against his tongue and his lips, gyrating her hips in circles. Her moisture coated his head as he pleasured her with his entire face.

Darcy reached down and hooked her fingers around her underwear. Arching her back had the dual effect of both grinding her crotch into him even more forcefully, and also allowing her to slip her panty band under her butt cheeks.

"Take them off," she exhorted.

Frank opened wide and closed his mouth over the fabric once again. This time, free of the elastic around her body, they came away with him. He rose to his feet as he pulled the underwear up over her legs, looking down on the women below him.

Darcy grinned up at him. Slowly, deliberately, she let her legs fall to each side into a split, putting her soaked pussy front and center. "How do those taste?"

"Like heaven." Frank replied.

"I think they need another seasoning." As she said this, her fingers went to her pussy. She pulled her lips apart, stretching her hole wide open, "Why don't we put them in here for a little while?"

Frank's mind gaped for a moment -- yes, she had said something about this earlier, but he thought she'd been kidding. He'd seen panty stuffing scenes before while watching porn, and thought they were hot. It seemed so dirty to him, and of course, that's what turned him on so much.

Panties were just as much a part of his outfit fetish as high heels were -- he regularly fantasized about the times he'd been flashed, accidentally or intentionally. Bright colors worn as underwear was another "slutty" signifier -- why wear something meant to be seen unless you wanted to show off?

Frank knelt down, bringing his face back down to her crotch once again. He could smell her more strongly now, and see her skin trembling ever so slightly, just barely discerning the veins under that skin. Her pussy called to him like a siren with its smell, with its perfect symmetry, with its warm wet invitation.

He balled the pink fabric up in hand, and reached forward. Before venturing inside, Frank stroked at her clit with her panties, pinching it loosely between folds of soft fabric.

Darcy moaned, quivered, and grabbed him by the wrist, pulling him in harder. For a moment, she just masturbated her clit using his hand and her underwear. Then with a twist of her wrist, the panties slipped inside her pussy. She gasped as they went in at first.

"All the way, baby," came the instruction. She reached up and slipped out of her silver top.

Frank used his thumbs to work her thong panties all the way up inside her pussy. He watched the hot pink fabric disappear under the pale pink of her skin. Finally, there was just one little loop left sticking out -- about a half inch. He released his grip and watched her lips flex back closed. They bumped up against the little hot pink hook of cloth and shook. Her whole body shook.

He dived in, licking and tonguing against her lips. Then he necked up, and dug his nose in under her clit, and nodded it up and down. He could see the pink fabric of her panties peeking out from between her pussy lips, just below where his nose was on her clit. His tongue leapt down, and slurped up over her pussy again -- the texture of the fabric was clearly discernible to his taste buds, in contrast with the skin of her pussy lips.

Her hands were madly pawing through his hair, pushing his head around, left or right, but always down towards her cunt.

Frank's hands were reaching up, massaging her hourglass hips and thin waist. He was taking folds of her body under his fingers, working the flesh as passionately as he was eating her out. She reached around undid her bra clasp and he pushed it aside, stretching up to grasp at her tits.

Then without warning, she sprang up, and locked him in an urgent, almost violent, French kiss. His boner stood straight out, slapping against her leg. Then she swung him around and pushed him back down onto the bed. His legs hung off the side and she stood before him, like they had been earlier, but with roles reversed. She put one foot up on the bed beside him, leaning into it to open up her crotch.

Her fingers teased at her pussy lips, pulling the panty string out a little. "Do you want them?"

Frank nodded vigorously.

Slowly, Darcy pulled the panties out of her pussy. Every time the fabric was thicker, due to folding or bunching, the panties would get super tight. Frank could see her pussy lips bulge out just before they split apart to let the fabric come through. Frank stared as she gave birth to a pair of pretty pink panties.

"Open wide!" as she bent in towards him and pushed her panties into his waiting mouth.

Frank instinctually choked on the gag, the taste of her juices coating the inside of his mouth. He was truly caught in her spell.

Darcy pushed Frank's legs apart, as far as they would go. He felt the strain in his thighs, and every muscle seemed to be stretched and extended. His cock stuck straight up into the air. Then Darcy nuzzled her head in under his balls, pressing herself up against him and making circles around. Frank could feel her breath on his ass. Without stopping her head-job, she reached up behind her head and swirled her hair around his cock.

Then she arched her neck back, still under his legs. Her tongue raked over his asshole and ballsack, sending electricity shooting up his spine. She adjusted herself on the floor and grabbed both of his ankles for balance. Her back went down as she kneeled and her face was at a much better angle. She let go of his legs and brought her hands up in front of his cock. Squeezing his cock between the flat of her palms and her face, she squirmed around sliding his dick all across her lips and nose and cheeks. His cock thrilled with delight as her face pushed it in every direction.

Then she began slowly crawling up his body. She started by thrusting an arm up against his dick, and then letting it fall down on his chest. Her forearm pinned his cock against his chest in an unnatural manner, and he felt his taint stretch taut.

Darcy rose up off her knees as her other hand whipped up and landed on his shoulder. She slid her body up against his. Her big tits smooshed against his dick, as it fell naturally into the channel between them. And she was on him, mouth over mouth, inhaling his tongue. Her hands ran rampant through his hair, and his dick was still pinned up under her stomach.

She arched her back even further, bringing her tits up onto his face. Frank madly kissed and licked and mouthed all over her big soft boobs. She was pressing them against his face now, smooshing and smothering him with her bounty.

For Frank, this was the culmination of a weeklong obsession with those tits. He had seen them in his minds eye pretty much every time he closed his eyes. And now he was rubbing his nose all up and down her cleavage, and licking first one nipple then the other. Her breastflesh slapped up against his cheeks as she ground down against him.

Then she pulled back on her arms and floated over him, her tits hanging down.

"Are you ready, Frank? Are you ready to fuck some stripper pussy?"

Her tongue licked right up the outside of his face, from his chin up over his lips and nose.

"Are you ready to shove your fucking cock deep inside a hot girl who's half your age, over and over again, until she screams with delight?"

Frank tried to answer, but Darcy was fucking with his mouth, grabbing his tongue between her lips. "Oh -- GLRFF -- my god -- GRMRM -- yes."

With consent thusly extracted, Darcy arched her ass up and back, and reached behind her to slip Frank's cock out from under her stomach. She got it right up on her pussylips. Then she relaxed her kissing, and they hung suspended in the moment, face-to-face looking at each other, with the head of his dick just up against her vulva. She moved her hips in a lazy circle, dragging his cock from side to side like a joystick.

Darcy widened both her eyes and her mouth dramatically as she slowly sunk down onto him. When she was fully impaled on his cock, she ground down even more.