Club X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val smiles, "I'm glad. So, I can take you again if you want me to. Especially since you had so much fun. Maybe you can even become a member!"

Lauren nods, thinking about how she was going to phrase her question. "There is one thing I'd be worried about though. What if I saw someone I knew? Has that ever happened to you?"

Val thinks for a second, "I don't think so, but that's the reason they have those little masks, so you don't recognize people."

"Oh come on... don't tell me there is no one you fanaticize about running into there?" Lauren says.

Val laughs, "Al right, fine... It would be pretty cool to run into a professional athlete there. Like maybe LeBron or something."

Lauren shakes her head, "Now that would be a sight to see! But what about someone you know personally?"

Val thinks again, "No, I don't think that's ever happened." The two girls finish up lunch and then say goodbye, before Lauren makes her way back home. After talking with Val, she feels a little better, but not that much better. There's a difference between fantasizing about having sex with an athlete and what I did. She thinks, now doubting that Val knew her parents went to the club. Lauren pulls into the driveway and mentally prepares herself to face her parents. I can't let them think something is wrong. She thinks, opening the door to her house.

"Lauren, can you come here!" Her mother's voice calls out from upstairs.

"Yes mom." Lauren answers. She climbs the stairs and starts to walk down the hall, finding Nancy in her room. "What's up mom?' She asks.

Nancy turns around holding the fishnet bodysuit and small skirt that Lauren had worn the night before. Lauren feels her heart pound against her ribs. "Lauren, what is this?" Her mother's voice is calm, rather than angry, something that is worrying to Lauren.

Lauren stammers, "It's... what I wore out last night... to the club..." She says, feeling no reason to lie at this point.

Nancy nods, "I remember." Lauren feels sick to her stomach. The fact that her mother isn't yelling at her for going out like that is the most disturbing part of this for Lauren.

"How did you find out?" Lauren asks, just wanting to see some emotion on her mother's face.

"I've seen Val at Club X before. You don't get in without a membership and when you said that I started to have my suspicions."

"Wait, you've seen my friend there before?"

Nancy nods, "But your father and I haven't done anything with her. She always seemed interested in finding a guy or several to go to a back room with her. But that's not important! What is important is this." She holds up the bodysuit for Lauren to look at.

"Does dad know?"

Nancy nods, "When we got back and saw how you were acting, we stated to be suspicious that you went to Club X. When you left earlier and I found this, that confirmed your father and I's suspicions. That we slept with... well our daughter."

Lauren nods, "When I walked downstairs and saw you dressed in lingerie... I knew immediately what happened between us."

Nancy nods, "And how did it make you feel?"

"How did it make you and dad feel?" Lauren shoots back.

Nancy just sighs, ignoring her daughter's tone, "Lauren look, what happened was... an unfortunate accident. But I think it was pretty clear that we all enjoyed the sex."

"Mom! How can you say that? I had sex with you and dad last night! You two both had sex with me!"

"Lauren, stop! What happened, happened and there is nothing we can do about it. All we can do is focus on the future. Since your father and I go to the club sometimes, we could coordinate when we go so we don't run into each other, should you decide to become a member or go with Val again."

"Mom... do you really want me going to a sex club?"

Nancy just sighs, "In an ideal world, I would immediately answer no. But after last night, I'm just going to say that it is a safe place to experiment with your sexuality and can be good for you."

"So what do we do now?" Lauren asks.

Nancy sighs, "There are two things that immediately come to mind. The first and more rational one is that we wait for your father to get home and we can have a talk about what happened. The less rational thing is... god, I can't believe I'm even thinking about this..."

"Mom, tell me. We can't keep things from each other after last night."

"We could... go to the club together. You, me and your father."

"Mom... after what happened, is that really what you want?"

Nancy nods, "I know it's fucked up, but we all enjoyed it and..."

"Do you think that will make us all feel better?"

"Honestly Lauren, I'm not sure. I think it's worth a shot."

Lauren swallows, not having pictured her day going like this. "Then I guess I need something sexy to wear tonight."

Nancy smiles, "Looks like we have a bit of shopping to do! And I'm probably going to need to get waxed."

+++

Nancy calls Jon on the way to the store, giving Lauren a chance to listen in on their conversation. At first, Jon is hesitant to go back to the club where he fucked his daughter, but after a bit of persuading, he agrees. "Lauren, I've been thinking, we should get matching outfits."

"Do you think that's a good idea?"

Nancy laughs, "Personally, I think this whole thing is a bad idea, but here we are, going through with this plan."

"Then let's do it." Lauren answers, feeling nervous. The two women pick outfits they know that Jon will love, before making their way back home.

"Come on Lauren, let's go put these on to surprise your father." Nancy says, as soon as the two walk into the house.

"Sounds like a good idea. I mind as well get used to my parents seeing me in lingerie..." Lauren says, feeling the nervousness creep back into her stomach.

"Jon, come on, Lauren and I have outfits to show you before we leave!" Nancy says, leading the way into her bathroom, with her husband and Lauren in tow. Nancy and Lauren head into the bathroom, making sure to close the door behind them. Nancy immediately starts to undress, tossing her shirt and pants into the corner of the room. Then, she reaches behind her back and unclasps her bra, letting her large breasts flop free of their restraints. "What? Feeling nervous?" Nancy asks, stepping towards her still clothed daughter.

"A bit..."

Nancy grabs her daughter's shoulders. "Lauren you've already has sex with both your father and I. Your body is nothing to be ashamed of! Especially not in that sexy outfit!" With that, she grabs the bottom of Lauren's shirt and slowly lifts it over her head. Lauren just sighs and lifts her arms up, allowing the shirt to be removed. Nancy then reaches behind her daughter's back and unclasps her bra. Lauren's exposed breasts hang free.

Nancy leans down and kisses the one, causing Lauren to shudder with surprise. "Can you do it from here?" She asks.

Lauren nods, slowly removing her pants as Nancy finishes undressing. Reaching into the bag, she pulls out a sheer white gown that goes down to her belly button. She pulls out a matching set of underwear. Nancy slips the small thong up her legs, which barely covers her now bald mound. She then slips the small gown over her shoulders, the material covering her nipples, but leaving little else to the imagination. Lauren quickly dresses in a similar white gown and matching thong.

"I feel ridiculous." Lauren whispers to her mom.

Nancy smiles, admiring her daughter's figure, "I think you look good..." She says, rubbing her hands gently over Lauren's toned body, pausing over her breasts, pussy mound and her rear. "Still feel ridiculous?"

Lauren looks in the mirror and turns around, her eyes exploring the back of her body. "No." She answers, finally.

Nancy smiles and grabs her daughter's hand, "Then come on, let's go see your father." She slowly opens the door and steps through it, leaving Lauren in the dark room.

"You look so hot Nancy!" Jon says, a tent growing his pants.

Nancy smiles, "You should see Lauren..." She says, stepping to the side. Lauren blushes and steps forward, into the light. Her sheer gown shows off her toned body well. She slowly turns for her father, feeling his eyes looking over her body.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but Lauren... you are one sexy woman!" Jon says, shooting a nervous glance over at his wife.

Nancy smiles as Lauren blushes. "Thanks... dad..." She says, her eyes fixated on the bulge in his pants.

Nancy looks between them, "Well if you two are done staring at each other, we have a club to get to." She marches out of the room, stopping to grab a coat for herself and Lauren. Once the two women are covered up, the three make their way into the car and begin the drive out to Club X. During the mostly silent drive, Lauren's nervousness increases. Are we really doing this? She thinks, watching the scenery roll by.

After what feels like a much shorter drive than the night before, the three arrive at the club. As Jon parks, Lauren asks, "So what are we going to say to people? We aren't going to tell them we're a family, right?"

Nancy laughs, "Of course not! We'll tell them we met here before and were just seeing each other again. As for what happens tonight... we all just need to wait and see!" Lauren nods, wondering if her mother has anything planned, or if she is really just going to go with the flow. Lauren steps out of the car, grateful for her big coat. The cool breeze raises goosebumps on her bare legs. The slips she chose for the night do almost nothing to keep her feet warm. The trio quickly make their way into the warehouse, where Nancy knocks on the door.

As they wait for the door to be opened, Nancy whispers to Lauren, "Since this is your second time here, you might want to look into becoming a member."

"What do I have to do to become a member?"

Before Nancy can reply, the door opens and Jon steps inside, turning to wait for his wife and daughter to follow him. Nancy walks inside, leaving Lauren outside to swallow nervously before stepping into the building.

The man looks over Nancy and Jon's membership cards before turning to Lauren. She hands him the paperwork from yesterday. "She's my guest." Nancy adds while the man reads over the forms.

"You all are good." He says, returning the papers to Lauren. She puts them away and the trio make their way into the coat room. Lauren and her mother remove their jackets and look at each other.

"You two look amazing!" Jon says, smiling at his wife and daughter.

"Thanks." Lauren says, blushing slightly at her father's comment.

Nancy looks back and forth between the two, "Well, we could go and have some fun, what do you guys think?" She asks. Jon and Lauren exchange a look before both agreeing with her plan. The trio put on masks and make their way down the hall and into the main area.

Looking around, Lauren can see several guys glancing at her and her mother's matching outfits. Mother and daughter make their way to the bar while Jon goes and sits down at a table. The two bring the three drinks over to the table. Already a woman about Nancy's age is talking with him already. She is wearing a bra that barely covers his nipples and a thong so thin that her pussy lips ore visible on both sides of it. "And who are these two lovely ladies?" The woman asks, looking Nancy and Lauren up and down with an approving gaze.

"My wife Nancy, and... one of her friends, Lauren." Jon answers, managing to avoid saying daughter.

"Well Nancy, do you mind if I borrow your husband for the evening? My husband and his friend are always available for some fun."

Nancy thinks for a second, looking at Jon. "Seems like a fair trade. Your husband and his friend for my friend and I... and you get my husband. You like that Jon?"

Jon nods, "It sounds like a good plan."

"Then let me get them..." The woman marches off into the crowd.

"Jon, we were supposed stick together!" Nancy hisses at him, sliding his drink across the table.

"Mom, it's fine. Just let Dad do this and we can fun too. We can play with daddy later." Lauren says, looking across the table.

Nancy sighs, "Alright, fine. We'll continue our family discussion later." She looks up and sees the woman coming back, followed by two men.

"Nancy and Lauren, this is Jim and Paul." She points to each person as she says their name. Both of the men appear to be about 40, have fairly toned bodies, the same dark hair and similar stubble on their faces. "Jon, let's go somewhere else to get to know each other a little bit..." She takes Jon's hand and leads him off, leaving Lauren and her mother alone with the two men.

Lauren looks down at her drink while she can feel both men looking over her body, before turning to look at her mother. Finally, the one named Jon speaks, "It's pretty clear what's going on here... let's just go somewhere more private to talk."

Nancy gets up, M... Nancy, are you sure that's a good idea?" She whispers, hoping the men didn't catch her slipping up.

Nancy nods, "Just relax Lauren. You're here to have fun, remember?"

Lauren just sighs and starts walking after the two men and her mother. "Lauren?" She hears a voice call from close by.

Lauren looks around and sees Val making her way through the crowd towards her. She looks at her mother, "Tell them I'll catch up in a few minutes..." Nancy nods and keeps following the men. Lauren turns to Val, "Hey, what's up?"

Val smiles. Tonight, she is wearing a black latex bodysuit that hugs her body like a second skin. "The one guy from last night said he was coming tonight and bringing one of his friends! What are you doing here?"

"You remember the couple, well the woman invited me to come with her. So here we are..."

Val smiles, "Lauren, it seems like you really like this place. Remind me to talk to you about becoming a member here!"

Lauren returns the smile, "I will. I probably shouldn't keep them waiting though..."

Val smiles, "That is true... I know for a fact that I have a lot of dick to take tonight..." She hugs Lauren, making sure to give her friends rear a gentle squeeze. As they part, Val kisses Lauren on the cheek. "Have fun."

"You too." Val replies making her way back into the crowd. Lauren turns and starts to make her way over to the private rooms.

She gets to the security guard standing there and says, "I'm supposed to meet up with two men and a woman in one of these rooms. They are all in their 40's."

The security guard nods, "Third room on the left." Lauren thanks him and slowly walks down the hall. She reaches the third door on the left and her heart is pounding. She slowly twists the door knob and opens the door. Inside she finds her mother on the floor between the two men. Nancy is completely naked, as are the men. With one hand, Nancy is stroking one of their cocks while she eagerly sucks the other man off.

Lauren gets into the room and closes the door behind her. Jim, who's cock is being stroked by Nancy, looks up and smiles. He motions for Lauren to come over to him. Lauren smiles and walks over, quickly tossing her top and thong off to the side. She then drops to her knees on the other side of her mother and drops to her knees in front of the man. She grasps the base of his thick cock and takes the head into her mouth. She slowly strokes the lower part of his length while her she sucks on the top part.

"Just like that baby..." Jim sighs. Lauren looks up into his eyes as she continues to suck him off. She feels a tap on her shoulder. She pulls her mouth off of Jim and looks over to see her mother smiling at her.

As she slowly strokes Paul's length, she says, "So, what did you want to tell me?"

Paul exchanges a look with Jim. Jim swallows and nods, before Paul speaks. "So this is going to sound really weird... but the two of us are brothers. I'm married to Jan, who you met earlier, but Jim here just went through a messy divorce and wants to get back in the saddle." Lauren looks back and forth between them. The similarities make much more sense now. The two men are related.

Nancy smiles, "Then you can handle this..." Lauren looks up at her mother in shock. Before she can say anything, Nancy continues, "This isn't my friend. This is my daughter, Lauren."

Jim laughs, "That explains the age difference and why you two look so similar. Have you two ever done anything like this before?"

Lauren shakes her head, "No, this is the first time." She starts to stroke his cock once again.

"Then what made you two decide to do this?" Jim asks.

Nancy and Lauren exchange a glance, "We ran into each other here by accident and... one thing led to another." Nancy says.

"Now that's something I can respect." Paul says with a laugh. Before he can say anything else, Nancy takes his cock back into her mouth and starts bobbing up and down on his length. Lauren turns back to Jim and does the same. After a minute, Jim looks down at Lauren.

"Get up on the bed." He says, helping Lauren to her feet. Lauren does, sitting on the edge of the bed. Jim spreads her thighs and kneels between her legs. He lowers her tongue to Lauren's waiting slit and slowly starts to lap at her clit.

Lauren feels someone on the bed next to her. She looks over and sees her mother lying to her right, legs spread wide. Nancy leans over and kisses Lauren on the lips as Paul starts to lap at her cunt. Lauren's soft moans begin to fill the air as the man between her thighs expertly works her clit and pussy. Two of his fingers slip into her while his tongue circles her clit. Lauren feels a hand groping her breasts. Looking over, she sees that the hand belongs to her mother. Nancy's hand circles her nipples, rubbing gently over them. Lauren reaches over and starts to play with her mother's breasts.

The moans of both women fill the air as Lauren is quickly brought to orgasm. Her eyes roll back in her head and her thighs begin to quiver as she rides out a powerful orgasm. As Lauren trembles, Nancy is pushed over the edge by Paul. Both women ride out their orgasms, their bodes trembling and moans filling the air. Lauren recovers first, looking up at Jim with lust in her eyes, "Fuck me now..." She begs, circling her clit with her fingers.

Jim smiles, "Wait a second, I have an idea..." As Nancy recovers from her orgasm, Jim tells Paul and Lauren his idea. Lauren is skeptical at first, but soon agrees to the idea. When Nancy recovers from her orgasm, the others clue her into what's happening. Nancy gets a smile on her face as she crawls into the middle of the bed and lies face up.

Lauren gets on her hands and knees over Nancy so they are face to face. Paul and Jim come up behind them, Paul positioning himself in front of Nancy's slit and Jim right by Lauren's.

Paul says, "On the count of three... one... two... three!" On three, both men push their cocks into the mother and daughter. Both women groan with pleasure as they take the cocks into their dripping cunts. After one thrust, Lauren has taken about half of Jim's length and Nancy has taken a little more. The two men start thrusting in and out of the women, causing them to groan and grunt with pleasure.

Nancy and Lauren feel each other's bodies as they are fucked in tandem. Mother reaches up to caress daughter, daughter leans down to suck on her mother's nipples. After a second, Lauren pulls away and they begin to passionately kiss. As they do, Nancy runs a hand down her daughter's body and starts circling her engorged clit. Lauren does the same and soon the mother and daughter are working each other to another orgasm.

"Mom... I'm close..." Lauren gasps, feeling each thrust of Jim's thick member.

"Give me a few more seconds..." Nancy groans back, pushing Lauren's hand away and furiously rubbing her clit.