Club X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom... I'm so close..." Lauren groans, clearly fighting to stop herself from cumming.

"Now!" Nancy cries out, finally reaching orgasm. Lauren cums at almost the same time, her body trembling once again. Paul grunts in surprise as he feels his cock start to twitch inside of Nancy's sopping cunt. Jim slows his thrusts and lets Lauren ride out her orgasm.

Lauren looks back at Jim and pants, "Are you close?"

Jim nods, "Where do you want it?"

"In me..." Lauren sighs as she puts her head on the bed next to her mother's. Jim keeps thrusting, finally cumming with a groan inside of the young woman. Lauren sighs with pleasure as she feels his hot, gooey cum fill her pussy. Jim slides his now deflated cock out of Lauren, leaving a small trail of cum drooling out of her.

"Lauren, can you turn around?" Nancy asks, looking into her daughter's eyes. Lauren nods and straddles her mother's head. She lets out a gasp of surprise as Nancy starts to lap the cum drooling out of her. Lauren takes the hint and lowers her mouth to her mother's drooling sex, lapping up the cum on her thighs first. Lauren then puts her mouth over Nancy's pussy and slips her tongue past her lips, scooping up some of the cum inside of her.

Paul and Jim watch the mother-daughter pair with amazement. Lauren looks back at Nancy, "Hey Mom?"

"Yes?" Nancy asks, looking at Lauren while some cum drips down her chin.

"I think I want to become a member here!" Lauren says, before returning her attention to her mother's slit.

Nancy grins, "Lauren, I would love that!" She says, inserting her fingers into Lauren's recently fucked pussy, using them to scoop the last bit of cum out of her. Lauren groans with pleasure.

To (possibly) be continued...