All Comments on 'Club X Ch. 04'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Sexy and Hot! Loved it!

24weswood24weswoodover 5 years ago

Finish the story!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love This Story

Please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
At least it’s blatantly obvious that the Club X isn’t genuine ...

Even so when our hero said..

“Do you even hear what you're saying, Lila? In what kind of a world are people bought and sold, especially to be used as sex slaves. Last time I checked slavery had been abolished pretty well around the world...”

[Insert Deity of Choice] willing the right answer has to be that only people who want to be used as sex slaves. From my perspective that has to be with a qualifier of ..Provided that they’re with someone who will treat them properly. Personally I’m not fully into 24/7 Master : Slave lifestyle and prefer to scene. The story is a bit like a vanilla couple experimenting with BDSM, buuuut being harassed by bad guys at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s a scary adventure for me. I’m not into pain, I have too much real stuff going on in my life, but this is a great story. Safe enough for me to enjoy it. On with the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Club X Ch. 03 Previous Part
Club Series Info