Club X Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, this stuff was good.

Getting up on his knees on the table, he began to teasingly rub his cock over her pussy till he had her screaming from the tingling sensation he was spreading, and then holding himself at the base, he plunged inside her and he could feel her nails digging into his back like talons, but it still felt amazing. "Oh, god, Heath, I can feel that incredible burn tingling through my entire body, but it feels so good that I wish you could ride me bareback like this forever."

Buried inside her, giving her a few hard strokes, he stilled. He'd wanted that too, to take her without having to use a condom. Since he'd only ever practiced safe sex, he knew he probably could, but he wouldn't risk it, she was just too important to him. Maybe if they continued to see each other after their week was over, like he hoped they would, he'd get himself tested just to be sure, and he'd consider taking her like this all the time - but not now, not yet. Just to be safe, he pulled out, feeling the insanely arousing burn run along his cock as he slid out of the tight slick heat of her pulsing pussy. Pressing a light kiss to her each of her breasts, he could even feel the slight tingle of it on his lips and tongue after he'd taken a taste of her and that made him smile. He'd always thought she was the hottest woman he'd ever seen, but now she was on fire.

Then he got up off the table and got a condom, quickly rolling it on, his eyes growing dark at the thought of having her again. "And now I'm really going to fuck you, bitch," he ground out. Lila could only nod and wait breathlessly for him to follow through on his threat. Her Dom was back and she was so aroused her toes were literally curling with need. She wanted to beg him to hurry up and get on with it, but knew she had to act the part of a willing submissive. So she just spread her legs and obediently waited for him to take her.

Giving his cock a few firm strokes, Heath smiled down at her. She looked so fucking hot, her pouting nipples now a darker rose from the heat of the gel, chest heaving, head softly thrashing on the table, fists clenched, legs spread open so invitingly wide, just waiting for him to slide right inside her and fuck good and hard - lord what an offering. And he had no intention of keeping her waiting, not another second. Crawling up her body onto his elbows, he touched his lips to hers and said, "You just look so inviting like this, I can't wait to get inside you." Then with one powerful flex of his hips he was seated in her nice and deep. And the hot heavy-lidded look Lila gave him as her eyes met his told him everything he needed to know. The feeling was mutual and she craved him every bit as much as he did her. God, everything really did feel so much better with her, like she was the someone he'd been waiting for.

And he told himself then and there, there was no way this was all going to come to an end in a couple of days - no fucking way.

As her climax began to overtake her, Lila's hands flew to Heath's hair, but prepared this time, he ducked his head, chuckling, as he continued to pump his hips. "Keep your hands on my back," he whispered against her mouth. Then he lifted her legs and wrapped each one around his waist and tunneled so deep he was sure he saw stars, letting out a low, deep groan. She was just so fucking tight and it felt so good to be buried this deep inside her, her tight little cunt clutching his cock in a vice grip. He pressed forward, chest to chest until he could taste her lips. And as his tongue thrust between her lips to claim her mouth, his cock thrust hard to claim her sweet body. Then suddenly he felt her begin to unravel, quivering and whimpering in his harms at the same moment as the most insanely explosive release tore through him. Gasping, and throwing back his head, he knew he'd never come this hard before - ever. No way in hell would this be over in a few more days. He realized then he not only wanted, but needed her—and just hoped like hell she needed him, too.

Too sated to even move, they stayed entwined with him buried deep inside her for a while longer, as their heartbeats gradually began to slow. Finally, with a soft brush of his lips over hers, and a warm lingering look in her eyes, as much as he hated to, he knew he had to get back to business, so to speak.

After getting off the table, rummaging around the various drawers of sex toys, although he really couldn't get into it, especially after what they'd just shared, Heath decided to let Lila feel what nipples clamps were like, carefully pinching her sensitive nipples to see what she thought. Wincing from the slight burning sensation, although she could appreciate the sting and the rush to her pussy, she told him they were a little too painful for her to enjoy. Then just for show, for the cameras, he gave her a few more light lashings over her pussy and nipples with the most harmless whip he could find, smiling as her hips shifted with need, just from the touch of the whip. Finally, when he thought they'd done enough to convince whoever was watching them that he was truly in charge of her, he picked up her clothes, handed them back to her and got back into his leather pants.

And once they'd gotten back to their room, Lila, as she always did, stripped off and went for a shower. Tempted to join her, Heath thought he'd better check for messages first. When he saw that Jerry had texted him, he decided he'd better call him back.

"So, what's new?" he asked his friend.

There was no hint of amusement in his voice when Jerry asked, "You sitting down?"

Heath was already sitting on the bed with his back on the padded headboard, but still he got a tight feeling in his gut, since Jerry was never one to be dramatic. "Yeah, I'm sitting, so give it to me."

"From what I've learned, this Lars Zucker character you asked me to look into is a real piece of work. And seems he's moved around a lot in his life-time - mostly because he had to. Came from Sweden with his parents when he was just three, and as soon as he started school, he was getting into trouble for things like holding other kids down and trying to bash their heads open on the playground, while also trying to choke the life out of them with his little hands wrapped around their throats. To say the guy's got a short fuse and psychopathic tendencies would be putting it mildly, at least according to one of his old teachers, who apparently left the school system mid-term when she had Lars as a student - the kid scared her that bad."

Heath blinked. "Wow. I knew the guy was bent, I just didn't know how badly." Not all that surprised to learn that Lars was sick - literally.

"But that's just the tip of ice berg. Seems one of the reasons he keeps moving has something to do with the number of dead hookers he's left in his wake. At least in New York, Boston, Chicago and New Orleans - where he'd had contact with ten or more of them, before their bodies were discovered, mostly in abandoned warehouses - and usually long after autopsies could prove a cause of death."

Heath began staring straight ahead as he said, "Just like my sister Karen."

"Exactly," Jerry agreed. "Of course the authorities have looked into him, but since there was no forensics to tie him to any of the women, he was let go. And each time he left town right after."

"Holy shit," Heath muttered. And now Lars was here in the club, like a ticking time bomb just waiting to go off again.

"Yeah, holy shit. If I were you, I wouldn't get on the bad side of this mother fucker, or you might wind up dead in some abandoned building with strange marks around your neck. Apparently the guy gets his kicks from choking - could be the only way he can his rocks off, who knows."

"Yeah, for sure," Heath agreed. "But did you find out where he gets his money?"

"Well, that's another story. I looked into his family history and the story is, his old man when he first arrived in this country, worked his ass off in construction, but seems he was smart and started buying up land with his money. And before he died of unknown causes a few years back, he'd amassed a small fortune in real estate. Of course everything was left to his wife Marta, and their only child Lars. But then the mother died mysteriously, too, not long after the old man, leaving everything last thing they had to Lars."

"So, it could be he killed his parents, too."

"From what I've heard of him, I wouldn't put it past him. The guy doesn't seem to have a moral compass, and just seems to act on his urges. People who knew him said that even as a kid, anyone that crossed him would be sorry. Toys would be destroyed, cars and homes would be vandalized, and even pets would wind up dead. Always been a vengeful bastard by the sounds of him."

And now he'd set his sights on Lila. Heath knew he had to get her out of the club as soon as he could, but he also knew she was determined to stay until her debt was paid. So he'd just have to try harder to convince her.

Finally, he said, "Thanks for looking into him for me, Jerry."

"No, problem, but if I were you, I'd watch my back while you're in there. To put it lightly, this Lars character is trouble, and no one really knows what he's capable of." Heath heard him loud and clear.

Once Lila got out of the shower and walked back into the bedroom, Heath got up, took her by the hand and sat down with her on the bed, telling her, "I want you to go home, Lila."

She looked across the bed at him, wondering why he wouldn't let it go. "I told you, I will, in four more days." But now she hated the idea of leaving him behind, in case something happened to him.

Heath shook his head. "No, that's too long. I've just found out things about Lars that makes him even more of a threat than I first imagined. I don't care how much you owe, I'll pay it off, and I'll see that you get home safe. But you can't stay here anymore. We both know this place is dangerous, but it's nothing compared to how dangerous it is with Lars in here. From what I've just heard the guy poses a whole other level of risk that I just can't expose you to."

Eyes wide, she stared at him. "Why, what did you find out?"

Heaving a sigh, Heath wondered if he should share all the gruesome details, but decided if it would convince her to leave it might be worth it. Then he shared every last twisted thing he'd heard about the man he'd felt sure had a hand in ending his sister's life.

Lila stared straight ahead after he'd told her, with a chill running through her. Then she turned and said, "The only way I'll go is if you leave, too. I heard the way he was threatening you after that fight you had, and I don't think you're any safer with him than I am."

She was probably right, but until he got all he could on Lars and the rest of the motley crew in this place, he wasn't going anywhere. Looking over at her he said, "I can't leave, Lila, you know that, not until I find out all I can."

Still trying to absorb it all, she finally said, "Then I'm staying, too." It wasn't just the debt anymore. If she left, who would even know if something happened to him? Now she felt like she had to protect him, too.

Heaving a frustrated sigh, he had to admit, the woman had balls. He just wished he could make her understand that they wouldn't help her if she ever found herself alone with that twisted little freak.

After a quiet dinner, Lila was stacking their dishes to put out in the hall, when she turned and noticed that Heath was on the floor in just his boxers doing push-ups. Watching his back muscles ripple with every insanely hot thrust of his biceps, her mouth began to water - lordy, what a perfect specimen of manhood. "Don't you normally work out in the gym here?" Not that she wanted him to go, since she was enjoying watching him right where he was.

Once he got to his feet and began to towel off his face with a sheen of sweat trickling down over all those muscles, just watching him, her panties began to dampen alarmingly, and she had to clench her thighs. God, how could just watching him get her so damn hot?

Brushing a quick kiss over her lips, he answered her and said, "Yeah, normally, I do. But I'm not leaving you alone in the room anymore, not after what I've learned about Lars."

She hated to think she had practically had to babysit her. But he did have a point, the guy was dangerous. Lila nodded. "I might get another shower it's warm in here tonight," At least she was - practically sizzling now - after watching that.

Heath went over and checked the thermostat by the door, and thought the temperature was perfect. Then he smiled and pulled off his boxers, deciding he might just join her in there this time.

Lila squealed when she felt him slide in the shower behind her, with his massive erection grazing her butt. She'd just squeezed shampoo in her hair, and had her eyes closed, turning to face him, she playfully pushed on his chest. "You scared the life out of me, sneaking in here like that."

Chuckling, Heath took the shampoo bottle from her hand, pressed the lid closed and set it down on the ledge of the shower, telling her, "Here, let me do that for you." Then he reached out and began to massage the soap into her hair, gently rubbing her scalp. And each time his erection brushed against her, she just couldn't hold back a moan. Everything was just so much more exciting with him than any other man she'd ever been with, even just washing together like this. As he worked the suds through her hair, she reached out and circled his cock in her hand. And when she began to stroke him up and down his hands stilled in her hair. "How's that," she asked with a sexy grin, "you massage me while I massage you."

Heath shook his head. Only problem was he was the only one who was going to lose his load in her hand if she kept it up. Then she nearly shocked the hell out of him when she dropped to her knees on the shower floor. Circling his thick cock in her hand, she drew him between her lips and wasted no time sucking him in deep. His eyes rolling back in his head as his hands wound desperately in her damp hair, he could feel his knees beginning to tremble. God, what a feeling. He'd been reluctant to suggest she take him her mouth again, even in the playroom, since that first night when he'd demanded she suck him off, but now she was sweet enough to offer him this. And he had to admit it felt like ecstasy to have cock buried in the heat of her mouth.

Pulling back Lila carefully licked him up and down like he was a dripping Popsicle, hating to miss a drop, making Heath's eyes roll so far back in his head that he thought they'd never roll back. As her lips stretched around him, sucking him back, teasing him with the tip of her hot little tongue, twirling all around his pulsing crown, he nearly lost it.

Sure he couldn't take anymore, without shooting down her throat, he said roughly, "Stand up." And when she did as he asked, he didn't waste any time turning her to face the wall, and bending her at the waist, he slid right into the heat of her pussy. Groaning deep, he realized she was so slick and ready for him he barely had to push to get inside her. "Don't worry," he said against her back as he flexed his hips to drive himself just that much deeper. "I'll be sure to pull out before I come."

Turning her head, softly panting, she said over the noise of the shower, "It's okay I'm good, and I'm on the pill - as long as you're okay."

The thought of riding her till they both came skin to skin like this with nothing between them almost had him coming on the spot. "I'm good, too," he told her, "But I'm still going to pull out." He knew his health was fine, but he wouldn't take a chance on doing anything to harm her - especially with how he felt about her.

Circling his arm around her, his hand found her clit and he began to tease it between his fingers as she anxiously thrust her hips back to meet him. And every thrust inside her was like getting closer to heaven, his chest beginning to heave Heath dropped his head and trailed his tongue along her spine, smiling as she shivered. This was where he wanted to be - for the rest of his life. He had a moment's pause, and he stilled, as he realized it was true. The two of them belonged together. Now all he had to do was make her see it.

Lila began to shudder, her breath hitching, clenching tight around him, he could feel her about to come, and Heath knew he wasn't far behind. The familiar tingling rush racing up his spine, Heath clutched the base of his cock and just managed to pull out of her - right before he came. He let his pulsing dick shoot down at shower floor as he worked her clit till she was screaming, and clawing helplessly at the tiled wall. Trying to catch his breath, after coming so fucking hard, he smiled against her back. She told him she wasn't much of a screamer, but she sure as hell was now. As her breathing began to settle, after pressing a lingering kiss to her back, he bent and gave her a playful nip on the ass, making her yelp as he told her, "Stand up, baby, I want to finish washing your hair."

A little shocked that he'd bit her, she turned her head and gave him a narrowed eyed little smile, insisting, "It's okay, I can do it."

Ignoring her, he grabbed her pretty face and pressed a smacking kiss on her mouth, before he smiled into her eyes and said, "But what if I want to?" Never having done anything as intimate as wash a woman's hair before, he was surprised at how much he enjoyed doing this for her. In fact, once he got going, he didn't stop until her entire body was squeaky clean, and he'd run his hands over every last inch of her.

And naturally he was hard as a fucking brick again.

Well, at least his intentions were good.

Lila grinned when she turned around and saw that he was surprisingly erect again. So, taking him by the hand she led him out of the shower. Then grabbing a big, white fluffy towel off the rack, she took her time and dried him from the top of his head to the tips of toes, rubbing the towel maybe just a little longer and rougher than was really necessary up and down the length of his shaft, while keeping her eyes on the narrow eyed amusement she could see in his. Then she quickly dried herself and led him back to the bedroom. His brow lifted curiously, he wondered what she was up to.

But when she said, in a voice that meant business, "I want you on your back on the bed," after watching her for a moment, he nodded and did exactly as she'd asked. Then he watched fascinated as she took one of his hands and slipped it into one of the handcuffs that thankfully only required a metal buckle to fasten. Then she reached for his other hand and did the same, while he turned his head back and forth on the pillow watching her, barely able to believe his eyes.

Heath watched her work at restraining him, not only in amazement but with a painful sense of arousal, his cock twitching hard as she crawled to the end of the bed, giving him an excellent view of her glistening little pie as she bent low to fasten his ankles in the cuffs at bottom of the bed.

That done, she turned to face him, sitting back on her haunches, wearing the most satisfied smile, seemingly pleased with her handy work.

Biting into her lip, her pussy almost dripping, she decided that gorgeous Heath naked and restrained with that huge cock of his standing straight up in the air was indeed a thing of beauty.

"Mind telling me what you're up to?" he finally asked, craning his neck off the pillow to look at her.

Obliging him with a coy smile she said, "I was told recently that I was not being subservient enough and that I was trying to top my Dom, so I thought it might be fun to do exactly that. And since you've been thoughtful enough to already be erect enough for this to work, I thought I'd order you around for a change while I use your body for my pleasure. So, you think you can handle being my submissive for the night, big guy?"