Club X Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His brow shot up as he asked, "While you ride my cock?" When she nodded, he blinked, trying to wrap his head around the thought of her using his body for her pleasure. "Yeah, I think I'd be up for that." And as his cock visibly twitched in agreement, he grinned and waited to see what she had in mind.

She had to be wearing the naughtiest grin he'd ever seen as she as she approached him on her hands and knees and said, "Now, I'm just trying to decide if I need to suck that monster into my mouth again to get it hard enough for what I have in mind - or if I should just start riding it as it is, and let nature take its course."

Brow arched, Heath looked down at his cock, standing achingly erect at full attention. "Well, unless you're planning on nailing something with it, I'd say we're good."

She laughed out loud at that. Teasingly wiggling her eyebrows, Lila crawled the rest of the way up his body, trailing her hot tongue over his tight abs and then his chest, licking around each tight, brown nipple as she went, before she finally reached his mouth. Slipping her hand around his neck, cupping the back of his head, she settled herself over his body, her damp sex barely brushing the tip of his rigid cock, making him softly groan, as she began to make achingly sweet love to his mouth.

Jesus, if he'd known it would be anything like this, he'd asked for it right from the start.

And as she lingered, Heath was so aroused from the way she teased at his tongue that he thought he might lose it before she even left his mouth. Fuck, he knew she could kiss, but this was insane. And suddenly he wanted so badly just to hold her that he began desperately yanking on the restraints. All he could think of was wrapping his hands around her nape and tugging her that much closer, he need the feel of her soft, warm body in his arms as she sank that sweet little tongue in his mouth. Because the sensual way she was basically fucking his mouth with that teasing little tongue of hers was getting him so freakin' hot, he began to wonder if what she was doing could actually be considered illegal in some states.

When she drew back, she grinned and looked into his eyes, so dark now with his arousal she couldn't see any sign of those gorgeous green irises anymore. Touching a thoughtful finger to her chin, as she taunted him with the heat of her pussy sliding mercilessly along the length of his aching cock, luscious breasts pressed tight against his heaving abs, Lila seemed to be considering her next move. Heath just hoped whatever it was, involved slipping that sweet pussy of hers over his cock, and relieving the throbbing pressure in his balls before he lost his patience, ripped the damn head board right off the fucking wall, threw her on her back, spread her legs, and took care of things himself.

Then watching her start to grin, she seemed to have an idea. Keeping her gaze locked on his, she lifted a hand to her mouth and slowly drew her index finger inside, and teasingly twirling her tongue around it, she carefully licked it, drawing it in and out of her mouth, so damned sensually he just couldn't stop staring. And then he began to growl. Everything she was doing was so fucking arousing, he could barely breathe, and even just watching her suck on her finger was making his balls want to explode. Damn, was she trying to kill him with this shit?

Not nearly done with the torment, she did the same with her other finger, simulating a blow job with the motions of her tongue and lips on her fingers - fully aware of how hard his penis was pulsing against her damp pussy, practically begging for her attention. Watching his eyes rounding to the size of saucers, she lowered her hands, ever so slowly, sliding them over her collar bone, gradually trailing her fingers lower until they slid over her full pouting breasts. Lovingly cupping one in each hand, she gently pushed them together, then watching his eyes widen, she used her damp fingers to tease her straining nipples into tightly erect peaks. Tugging and twirling her fingers around each one, she let her head fall back, long blonde hair teasing his tense upper thighs, her mouth falling open, damp pink tongue running over the lushness of her full lips, she softly moaned her pleasure as she taunted him with the most insanely hot breast play he'd ever seen.

Finally lifting her head back up, her gaze locked on his, sure she had his full attention, still tugging on a nipple, she let one hand trail even lower, down over her belly, and then at last her mound, softly whimpering as she slipped her fingers into the patch of damp blonde curls nestled between her thighs. Then her hand slid lower still, and she began to stroke her swollen pussy, teasing the tight little bud that was aching so hard for release, desperate little moans escaping from her lips, all while she wiggled her ass, sliding her slick heat along the length of his throbbing cock.

Insanely hot as it was to watch her pleasuring herself, Heath couldn't believe how much she'd come out of her shell, staring amazed as she really began to finger her pussy. Gone was the shy timid novice, and this new Lila was on fire. If that wasn't enough, the way she slid her sex over his cock in a steady mind-numbing rhythm, had him nearly crawling out of his skin. He wanted inside her so badly his entire body was burning up for her, nearly to the point of combustion. Sweat beading on his skin, groaning deep from his chest, his patience completely gone his growl turned positively threatening as he began tugging like a man possessed at his restraints.

He was done with this, and had more than enough of being tied up, and slowly tortured. Tugging as hard as he could at his imprisoned wrists and ankles, craning his neck up off the pillow, he growled threateningly, "Uncuff me, Lila." And it wasn't a request. His dark eyes shooting to the erotic sight of her hand between her thighs nearly had him swallowing his fucking tongue. "I need to touch you," he told her. "I need to put my hands and my mouth on you - now!"

Slowly shaking her head, with a very sultry smile on her lips, she kept right on teasing him, still happily fingering her swollen clit, she decided to taunt him just a little more. Besides, another few minutes of this, and with the way she was panting, and her pussy was tingling, she'd be ready to come all on her own - without any help from him.

Then she touched a finger to her chin again, looking pensive. Biting down on her lip, she said, "Now I just have to decide if I want to turn around and ride that big bad boy of yours reverse cowgirl style, or just go for sitting up on you and riding all that nice hard man meat till you can't see straight, or..." She grinned devishly. "I just might turn around and put my hot little pussy in your face and suck you off while you do what you do so well with that talented mouth of yours."

His brow shot up. Holy shit, when did she start talking so dirty? Right now, he didn't really care. All he knew was what she was saying was pretty fucking hot. So damned hot, he felt ready to explode - literally, like an atomic bomb going off between his legs.

Every image she put in his head just added to the torture. And no matter how much he wanted to, he couldn't move a muscle, and she damn well she knew it. After another few hard tugs, Heath gave up on fighting to be released and let his head drop back on the pillow like a stone. With a shake of his head, he smiled up at her sitting naked on his needy cock. He had to give her kudos. She'd played the seduction game well. He knew he was defeated, and clearly, she'd won. She could do any damn thing she wanted with him at his point, and he'd let her, because really what choice did he have? And despite it all, he thought she was so freaking cute when she was being playful like this. He smiled into her wickedly sparkling eyes. "You know you keep talking about all those kinky things you're planning to do to me and I won't last long enough for you to do any of them. I really had no idea you could be so bad," he teased her.

Blushing, she flashed the sexiest little grin as she told him, "And I haven't even gotten started yet, guess you'll just have to wait and see how bad I can be."

Heath shook his head, gave one last useless tug on his cuffs and looked up, his gaze focused helplessly on the ceiling, as he said, "If I live that long."

Lila reached over to the night stand and picked up a condom packet. "Let's take care of this first, shall we?" Then he watched her tear into it with her perfect white teeth and pull out the little round rubber holding it in the air between her fingers, like she'd just done some kind of freakin' magic trick. Then she turned around, so her luscious ass was facing him, and as she bent over his body to take care of the rubber, he got an absolutely perfect view of every last thing he'd ever wanted to sink his tongue into, never mind his aching dick. Naturally his cock began to twitch in reaction and she turned her head grinning, and said, "Hold still."

"I would if I could, but with that hot little pussy of yours close enough for me to almost lick, you don't think my cock has some idea of what's going on?"

Lila softly chuckled and shook her head, then dropped down and just for kicks licked all around the shiny head of his cock, before sucking him into her mouth to get him nice and wet. Feeling the heat of her mouth on him, Heath began groaning, and damn near succeeded in tearing the restraints out of the head board, he wanted free so badly. He needed to get his hands on her ass, so he could squeeze it while she sucked his dick. Damn, now he knew what the subs must feel like - so utter fucking powerless, helpless and weak. But now with her holding all the power, he knew just what it felt like to have none. He had to admit it was an eye-opener. He lifted his head, craning his neck to look down at her - and realized, with a grin, so was the view of her sweet little snatch.

Once she released him from her mouth, she rolled on the condom, so slowly he thought he'd shoot his load before the damn thing was even in place. She turned then and looked at him. "You know, I think I'll just ride you so I can see your face, how's that?"

He was so hard, and so damn frustrated he didn't care how she took care of him as long as she did it soon. "Go for it," he said, tiredly shaking his head and closing his eyes.

Crawling back up his body, Lila leaned over him brushing her breasts to his bare chest to take his mouth again, savoring it like it was the best thing she'd ever tasted, which of course only got him harder. Then circling his cock in her hand, she pressed it to her opening then sat back and let him sink all the way inside her tight little pussy with one firm thrust, closing her eyes at the incredible sensation of all that long hard thickness stretching her so delectably from within. Eyes closed tight, she began to softly moan and shift her body up and down on him. It just felt so good to have him buried so deep inside her and especially to be able to ride him like this, getting to him to hit her right where she needed him most.

"Fuck, yeah," he huffed out, letting his head fall back on the pillow. This was what he needed, his cock buried nice and tight in her sweet little cunt. Lilah softly chuckled, as she leaned her body over his chest and began to ride him like a jockey. Soft little hands clutching his broad shoulders, pert breasts brushing his chest, teasing him with every graze of her nipples, her tight little pussy clamped snug around his cock, she rode him hard - like Seabiscuit to the finish line. Heath was really beginning to struggle to breathe, feeling all the signs that he was about to come, like he'd never come before. Looking up at her flushed damp face, he saw she was sitting straight up with her eyes closed, savoring the feel of being filled up so nice and full, with how hard his cock was swollen insider her, those perfect teeth tugging at her bottom lip, he could tell she was ready to come, too. And fuck he'd never seen anything hotter than her right now, on the brink of a mind-blowing orgasm, using his body like her own personal sex-toy to get herself off.

Enjoying the sensation like nothing she'd ever experienced before, Lila began to pant and moan, writhe and shift and swirl her hips in a sexy circular move to get the most bang for her buck so to speak, especially on her delectably pulsing clit. Finally, she lay over his chest again and began to rub her clit along his shaft harder and harder till she threw back her head and let out an ear-splitting scream. And as Heath came right along with her, with what felt like the force of a blow torch, she dropped her head and took his mouth in the deepest most desperate kiss he'd ever had the pleasure of experiencing, letting him know she'd loved taking him like this every bit as much as he'd enjoyed being taken. Finally, her breath coming out in a whoosh, she collapsed desperately panting on his chest. Then she looked up into his heavy lidded gaze, grinned and asked teasingly, "So, how was that? Was it good for you?"

Shaking his head at her, staring into her delightfully sated gaze, Heath had no words. He was no stranger to having a woman take control, but this whole bondage experience with her was out of the stratosphere. Looking up at her lips curved into a satisfied smile, he murmured quietly, "That was incredible, baby. Thank you."

Lila gently cupped his face and ran her thumb over his cheek and softly replied, "You're very welcome." And in that moment, she knew she'd never felt closer to anyone in her life.

"Now can you please release my hands?" he asked, sounding completely and utterly spent, like it took all the energy he had just to ask. A tiny thrill went through her as she realized she'd actually done the impossible and managed to wear out her big strong Dom.

And once she'd crawled around the bed and set him free from all four cuffs, she was about to turn and ask him if he was ready to turn in for the night and would he like her to turn out the lights, when she let out a startled yelp as he suddenly grabbed her around the waist and dragged her back up to the top of the bed. Picking her up, with her tight little ass clutched firmly in his two big hands, he sat her pussy over his face and went to town on her. "Grab the head board and hang on," he warned her, right before he dove in, unleashing his tongue on her quivering pussy like a lethal weapon. And Heath had her screaming so loud by the time he was done with her, he wondered if even in a place as depraved as this, someone nearby might consider calling the cops.

Finally once she's come hard enough to wake the dead, he grabbed her around the waist, forcing her to release her iron- grip on the headboard and pulled her down into his arms. Wrapping his entire body tight around her like a big warm cocoon, he grinned and said, "You know I don't think we need the playroom anymore."

Still fighting to catch her breath, her heart nearly beating out of her chest, breasts heaving hard, she nodded in agreement, and said, "No, not anymore." Panting with a delighted smile on her face, she reached up for his face and kissed him hard on the mouth.

Later, when Lila's breathing became steady and shallow, certain she was asleep Heath gently brushed her hair back. Touching his lips to hers, in a feather light kiss, he softly murmured, "I know you might not be ready to hear this, Lila, but I've got to tell you something. I've fallen in love with you."

More content than he'd ever felt, his eyes began to close, with her wrapped tight in his arms Heath couldn't imagine falling asleep without her - or even waking up again. It all just felt so right with her and so damn good.

But unfortunately, they weren't out of the woods yet.

At breakfast Heath checked his phone, and could tell at a glance, there was nothing new from Jerry or anyone else he was waiting to hear from. Jerry was still looking into things for him on the outside, and Heath was starting to realize with how dangerous things had become for Lila, that he'd probably have to wait till she was safely home before he did anymore rooting around in here. She might not be willing to go home early, like he wished she would, but because of her stubborn refusal to leave, he was more determined than ever to keep a watchful eye on her. Except for when she was in the shower, she wouldn't be alone in here again. Lifting a brow, he smiled to himself. Come to think of it, after what they'd shared in there last night, she might not be alone in the shower anymore either.

He was finishing his coffee and remembering how wild she'd gotten with him the night before with her kinky antics when his gaze lit on the restraints hanging from the bed. Damn, who knew sweet demure Lila could be such a sexy little hell cat in the sack.

Just then the lady herself came out of the bathroom in her robe and heels and asked, "You almost ready?"

Heath frowned and asked, "For what?"

Her hand on her hip, she tipped her head and said, "To go to the playroom, what else?"

Shaking his head, he pulled a face. "You know, I'm not really into going down there today. And I kind of wish we never had to go back again." Especially since they'd begun to actually make love in their room, the playroom had become so dark and depressing. Given the choice, he'd much rather enjoy her without all the scary props, and without having to hurt, dominate or order her around.

She sat down across the table from him and told him, "But after today, I'll only have three days left. This is hump day."

He shot her a grin and said, "Really?"

Rolling her eyes at him, she swatted his arm. "Not that kind of hump day. All we have to do is go down there, put on a show for an hour or so, and come back up to the room and have some lunch, and it'll be one day less we have to get through."

Then he noticed she held her collar and leash in her hand. Fuck, he was really beginning to hate this place. Reluctantly, he got up and took the collar and slipped it around her neck and carefully fastened it. Then he cupped her face in his hand and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. "Just three more days," he repeated as he clipped the leash to the collar.

Once again Kassie waylaid them on the way to their usual room and directed them to the larger more tricked out play room, the one with all the cameras, where Heath felt even less comfortable. Once they'd settled inside, he began to fiddle with all the various implements on the table. Lost in his thoughts, he said, "Get on the table, sub," with no real threat in his voice.

Lila quickly replied with, "Yes, master," and shifted her bottom up on the wide black leather covered table. Then she watched as he picked up a whip, slapped it hard against his palm, put it down and repeated the process with nearly everything on the table. "Heath," she whispered, "What are you doing?" She knew they had to get to it, and yet he was barely moving.

He kept his voice low as he said, "Stalling I guess. I really hate this shit, Lila, having to hit you and demean you. Even if we both know it's just for show. All I want to do is get you out of here. We both know you don't belong in a place like this, and you never did."

She heaved a breath and said softly, "Come on, we're here now, let's just get this over with for today, okay?"

Heath picked up a small riding crop and nodded his head. "Fine, then strip off."

As soon as she'd slipped out of her robe and undies, he reached out and grabbed her by the hips, flipped her over and gently swatted her bare backside and said gruffly, "Count."

Lila counted each light swat, doing her best to cry out between each stroke of the crop and flinch at the appropriate time. Finally fed up, Heath opened his hand and let the crop fall to the floor. Reaching out, he turned her onto her back, ran his hands over the silky softness of her thighs and spread them wide. Then he dropped his head and pressed a warm damp kiss to the folds of her sex. And the gentle way he did it, Lila could feel it was simply a caress, that wasn't meant to be sexual, despite where he'd kissed her. And as Lila began to run her fingers through his hair, she softly sighed and said, "Just a little while longer, Heath and we can leave. Now you'd better get up and get nasty or The Den Keeper will show up again."