All Comments on 'Clueless Henry'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Good storyline and good execution

If JPB were an unkown author we would be all applauding yet another new talent! But with our memories of painful or ugly moment we forget to applaud his qualities. This was a fine story!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Nice story

There were several fresh aspects to this story. The ex porn slut worried about her past and what it might mean to her present and future. I think her concerns would be justified. It would be very hard knowing the sexual tiger she is and her past to not worry about her in some situations. Justified or not, it's human nature. Another good thing is that the husband isn't a wimp but not a ripping everyone to shreds beast either. He takes legal action and gets out of the mess. Of course the wife's boyfriend does get his balls kicked in. Though clichéd it's kind of a necessary step. And Henry is firm with Tammi as well. He knows himself well enough to understand what he needs long term, her complete trust, and that she was unwilling to give it to him. He lets her make that journey of discovery on her own and nicely they end up back together, a happy ending. <br><br>

One complaint. Claudine gives the hackneyed speech "What I mean is that it had nothing to do with you or us. I love you Henry and I always have. Mike shouldn't have happened, but he did and I ended up liking what I got from him so I kept seeing him. I don't love him Henry and in fact most of the time I don't even like him all that much. He was never a threat to you Henry. I'm yours and I always will be yours." Now I can understand how in the heat of an initial confrontation something like this might be said but she says this after some time to think in an effort to save her marriage. She really thinks it explains everything and makes things OK. My question is, can anyone really be this stupid? This device has been used in many stories in one variation or another. "It was just sex", "I just need to satisfy my curiosity", "I was lonely when you were away". I understand the thinking that leads to the affair. What I can't swallow is that, after discovery that any fool could say this to their spouse as an explanation that they expect will make everything all right. How dumb are these people? It weakens the story to include people this idiotic. She should have just said she was being blackmailed and left it at that.

movermoverabout 14 years ago
GR8 Again

Jasonnh, believe it, been there and heard that twice!

Good story and great ending. Thanks again.

mike2710mike2710about 14 years ago
Thanks

Enjoyed your story it was a good story. You have said you write for you and share with us, thank you for sharing. Mike from Texas

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Very nicely done!

The writing and story were excellent. Thanks for sharing.

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayabout 14 years ago
JPB is back!

Your last few stories strayed from your usual great writing. I'm glad your back to your old form! Keep writing!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 14 years ago
Nice change...

I'm impressed JPB. I thought you had no faith in women as a whole. But here is a woman who has a slutty nature and yet has learned to live with her nature and not be self destructive in the process. She is honest with Henry as she should be. She has learned there is more to life than sexual gratification and how when there is love and trust, sex is sooo much more fulfilling then a series of orgasms with strangers.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 14 years ago
This was a good story - interesting, erotic, and well written

Like fine wine, JPB is getting better. This is one of the stronger stories on the site. I like a happy ending!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
Not bad . . .

A few typos and little mistakes but on the whole, a good story. Thanks for writing.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Your best in a long time.

I thought it was really fine story and enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for a great submission.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
This was a good story!

The part of why Claudine was cheating on Henry wasn't to plausible.

But overall it was a story I enjoyed reading. The last 2 stories I had a problem with.

Can he ever get the Pornos made with Tammi out of his head?

It would have been something I wouldn't have wanted to see. The flashbacks would be problematic.

So will he ever think Tammi is out getting her fill ? Yea! I would too!

This could be a big problem. One that a lot assurances and maybe a few private detectives perodically over the next years will quell.

Thanks for writing!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Decent story despite numerous implausabilities....

...particularly the one where he keeps a lousy job for 18K extra rather than garnishee millions and ride easy. After reading so many of your stories I feel that I've met a zillion women who like to fuck but are hardly worth talking to. How about you?

Orionman17Orionman17about 14 years ago
Just Plain Bob - Clueless Henry - Not!

Thank you for a great read! I've read so many of your stories and have been entertained for hours on ned.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
I have to agree

On Claudine's speech: She had to try SOMETHING. But I do find the 'blackmail' thing trite and unpersuasive.

I agree that 18K/yr seems a bit chintzy. Not to mention the memories of the place. I'd have walked whether the lawsuit worked or not.

darksilvertipdarksilvertipabout 13 years ago
Avid Fan!

I have read most of your stories, mostly stroke stories at that, but this one was very different. If the story is longer than 2 pages, I usually don't read it. However, I got sucked into this story, hook, line & sinker. VERY well written, sexy, sensual, believeable, and appealed to me on many levels.

Thank you for the read!

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Excellent writing JPB, as always.

Entertaining and enjoyable. Thanks.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated the story 5*****! Very creative and original!

I don't know if Henry believed the blackmail story or not. If I believed the blackmail story, I would forgive her. I could believe that the blackmail might have worked to prevent her from reporting the rape since not reporting a rape is not unusual.

However, I would find it near impossible to believe Mike could have blackmailed her to continue sexual relations. That is because there is a 75% chance that she would talk to an lawyer, the police, and/or the DA. Then a search warrant would be issued, a restraining order would be issued to prevent Mike from revealing anything he recorded, and when the recording were found, Mike would be charged with rape and blackmail, then he would go to prison. No person in Mike's position would risk a 75% chance of going to prison for some pussy. Especially, since for Mike, plenty of fine pussy is available without the risk.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
gave it a 5

he got rid of the slut, and married a reformed slut. but atleast he knows what he is getting

carvohicarvohiover 11 years ago
Cool

I liked the story. I would imagine if I ever had a problem with my wife the stories you write could be therapeutic. carvohi p.s. I sent you a message about an idea for a story.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
I wouldn't

I think I would have been happy not marrying her. I'm suspicious by nature. I can't see myself ever completely trusting the "suppossed" ex slut. Her past would haunt me wreck and my peace of mind. The story was well written and thought provoking.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Marriage

Why is it that so many men in these stories cannot be happy unless they are married? It strikes me as very weak.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
OK.. confused

He divorces... why? ok, wife cannot prove rape.. wife had no trust in husband to handle what happened.. affair continues until they are caught... now divorced... now to ending.. he wishes she would stray to take the burden off...? I just don't get it.. good story, but why divorce then?

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Why

Did he divorce the first cheating whore if he just went out and proposed to another one? After all, Tammi admitted herself that she would cheat on him! Nothing wrong with her past if it stays there, but she herself said "I'm highly sexed and 3or 4 times a week wasn't enough for me, so I dated a dozen guys". Meaning the first time he goes out of town, or is tired or has the flu, she'll go looking elsewhere to fill her needs.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Limited thinking on his part

Women aren't the only ones who can wear strap-ons.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
The Christmas Party

The recording of Claudine saying "Fuck me harder" isn't defense against rape because at the time she thought it was her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
First off - it IS his business and her business

What they did before they met each other. You think not knowing another persons history isn't germane to being happily married over the long haul? That's naive at best and just plain dumb at worst. And he should have just refused to let her in when she came back. They were done and he knew it. No way it doesn't cross his mind continually when she is off at some late night meeting or gone overnight that she isn't cheating. It's just human nature. To suggest otherwise is simply ludicrous. So other than a terrible ending (what's new?) not a bad story Bob.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
liked the story

the story was complete, but empty too. supposedly the love of his life was used and abused, and he did nothing. something is wrong here, or is it me?

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
I really enjoyed this

Until the last line. No normal man thinks that way. I try to avoid the willing cuck stories as they make me ill. Bring on the pressure, I say.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
DON'T EVER FORGET THE CLUELESS TAG

it might do you some good in the future. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

So many of these stories have the company being sued for failure to enforce Company Policies and Procedures. But they can’t enforce them if they don’t know they are being violated!

If they didn’t know if he knew or not, what’s the harm in telling him? If he already knows, no harm/no foul; but if he doesn’t, he would surely want to know! I guess their solution worked, but what if that opportunity never presented itself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story had too much ewww for me

Talk about jumping from the pan into the fire, I'm not certain a bored out oversexed nypho is the way to go. Claudine was a nasty cheater not to be trusted, but someone like Tammi isn't either. No, just too much ewww for me.

"The Llama .380 had a seven shot clip and if Tammi had put six into her ex's chest a couple of them must have gone through him. I never thought that a cartridge that small could have that much power."

Other than being an author, I have few claims to fame. But one is ballistics expert. And I can report, having fired thousands of .380's downrange, and having read over and been involved in plenty of autopsies and reports, a .380 isn't going to do it. Without getting into bullet weights, nose profiles and velocity differentials, let me assure everyone that a .380 isn't going to exit anything, even a small woman. I once had a student come in after having place a target in front of a maple tree as a backstop. He was firing a .380. One round actually bounced off, ricocheted back and hit him above his left eye, needing 4 stitches to close. A little lower and he would have lost that eye.

I'm also a big game hunter using handguns. From whitetail deer to elk, moose and even bison, I've taken almost every species of big game in North America, including the big bears with handguns. I say this only to establish my credentials for anyone interested, my name is listed in both SCI and B&C for some of the largest animals taken. Firearms, ammunition and killing things in general has been my life.

So I will leave you with this. Don't use a .380 for protection. If possible, don't even use a 9mm. Try to use the largest caliber you can learn to shoot comfortably. You don't need a .44 mag .475 Linebaugh or a .500 S&W, but you are usually betting your life on what you carry and that should be the most powerful handgun you can handle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He comes off as a complete douche bag.

Given his demand of all of his ladies that they trust him 100% its pretty clear he was lying his ass off to Tammi, as hewould have considered it lying to him by not trusting him with the details of her skanky details of her past which are very much his business if they marry, much less have sex.

Really, what kind of stupid ass dumps one whore for another? Oh right, the kind of stupid asshole that sues his own boss for not enforcing a policy he wasn't aware was being broken.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
company didn't know?

That the company didn't know is odd in itself.

Most companies of large size have some employees who snitch/spy/report to higher ups, so it is strange if no one knew.

Even if they are not regularly tattletales when something puts the company at risk they mention it.

Or are they only trying to dodge responsibility by claiming ignorance?

networkgurunetworkguruabout 7 years ago
Decent Story

I liked the story but I can't understand the need for JPB's characters to end one marriage and immediately want to get married again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
holy shit , you literally hate your protagonists ...

you had him marry a slut ....ok...

he grew a pair and divorced the slut ...good ...

you had him hook up with a whore ...who did porn ...interracial aids-whore ...WTF ?

you had him marry this aids-whore ....

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WINNER

Many Just Plain Bob stories are bummers, often due to being unfinished. This one was a winner. The hero stood his ground with both women, even the second who was a rich gal. When it ended I chuckled.

5 stars

Paul in Oklahoma

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Good until...

the last line. Goes totally against the character you've spent 3 pages building.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
This is one of those perfect little Literotica LW stories.

It’s very formulaic, but there is a reason for that; it works.

5-stars & Favorite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Plot

I like when the husband is cheated on he stands up and doesn't just accept it and lets his wife screw around on him.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Today

Today I read one of BOB's worst stories, and now one of his better ones. Amazing how he can absolutely suck and then be so good. I don't know if I would marry Sunny Daze though.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
continue

why not just keep writing? this story turned from a good story into just one big long run on sentence. lol

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

The BTB formula.... where the next heroine emerges from the woodpile as the divorce looks near. The wife was worth reconciliation. Not enough effort was invested into her character

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

I do like a happy ending.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
IN THE OLDE DAYS, OUT WEST THAT TYPE OF MARRIAGE WAS ACCEPTED BY ALL

due to lack of available females and over rich horny barons of cattle, land, gold/ silver or oil and they all needed companions. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

The one thing that got me was the last line which took the tale from five stars to four. Never wish your wife to find others because it might come true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He made a comment in dire exhaustion, morning would have been a different story. How many of us have gotten blotto and sworn to NEVER do that again (at least not till the next time - right)? After his ex-wife, he showed he

would never put up with that. Thank you for your story! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

bhill8671bhill8671almost 3 years ago
Well one thing is for sure

You are no Saddletramp. No stars from me.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Reformed porn star? Well, maybe they can reform but the viruses they got while "performing" will still be there. As said by some Herpes and HPV are universal among porn stars and they all settle for that while trying to avoid HIV with regular testing. Good luck with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nice ending. I had to chuckle as my second wife left me feeling that way. Little did I know she had been cheating for 3 years!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The last line is absolutely priceless. Beer through the nose is uncomfortable. But the laugh perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two part story - almost like two stories. In the first story, why would he settle for Mike's job and an $18,000 raise? The lawsuit would have made him a rich man. In the second story why would he possibly consider a relationship with Tammi? She's already shown him her true colors, regardless of being able to fuck him to death. Who wants to live like that? Bad Bob, Bad!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Good one.. Particularly like the rational decision making of the cuckolded husband. This character demonstrates the truth of monogamous married life. True marriage uses shared trust, respect, truth, and unconditional love to create a safe place called "home." That home is wherever the two are...and has nothing to do with a domicile. The wife has demonstrated contempt for her husband and marriage by her serial affair. She is willing to reconcile...but the selfish self centered sociopathic slut will only deny her core nature if the husband imposes a stalag type of prison with clear boundaries and constant monitoring of her performance. This is NOT a marriage....it is not a safe place..it is the clear definition of Hell on Earth...and it will be a permanent condition. Thus the husband rightly choses to recognize the reality....Her actions have demonstrated her core sociopathic nature. She an and will betray him in secret any time the impulse overwhelms her fear of being caught.

He choses to decisively end the married farce; frankly he has no real choice in the matter. He then begins an almost grail quest to find another woman that he can trust. What I particularly love about this story is his unwavering insistence on Truth...he will not accept hypocritic gestures of temporary accommodation. Then when he rejects the "woman" due to her lack of real committment... He moves on again fully willing to wait for truth. When the "woman" returns and accepts the reality of full committment...he accepts and moves on into the trusting safe place that he has been seeking all along.

This is the mark of a outstandingly conceived and executed tale and the mark of a great writer. It is unfortunate that he is no longer active, but the legacy of his great works lives on.

Of course 5 stars!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
What?????

This is crazy. He couldn't forgive his wife for being blackmailed yet he accepted the word of a porn star? When his former wife explained to him how she was being blackmailed, he made it into all about him. Well maybe his wife knew him better than he thought, she knew what his reaction would be so she try's to hide it. He's never going to satisfy his porn wife and he knows it that's why the last statement. He couldn't accept being cuckolded by his former boss, but now he's willing to let his porn wife to cuckold him? Sorry but this story was just a contradiction in morals for this man. one star because I couldn't reconcile his actions.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - i just did not like this story - especially what happened to the first wife

NorajbNorajbabout 2 years ago

1* His treatment of his blackmailed wife was abysmal. What a self centred egotistical man. i hated him for what he did to her. I have enjoyed others from this author but not this.

RePhilRePhilabout 2 years ago

The perfect Schumacher!!! Great writing as usual 5&FAV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story and well told. Not the happiest subject but is a strong story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

slightly above average for 1st 2 pages. all the stuff with Tammy is boring, unbelievable

KiwihunterKiwihunteralmost 2 years ago

What is this obsession with getting married and "making it legal". How bloody ridiculous. Life would be so much easier if we outlawed the institution. This taking possession of another person is archaic and totally uncivilised. Also the MC is a real POS . His wife is raped and blackmailed yet what does he do? He throws her away and refuses to act like a man and help her. What a wimp

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

A good 4.5 star story until it just sort of petered out toward the end. The last third seemed to be just space filler, and nothing really happened.

MarrttyMarrttyabout 1 year ago

Great except for the last line.

metal_moonmetal_moonabout 1 year ago

"His wife is raped and blackmailed yet what does he do? He throws her away and refuses to act like a man and help her. What a wimp"

Lol. Brain left the chat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

should’ve stayed away from tammy, he will pay again in the long run

steppinontoes

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

4 Stars on this one . . Tammy was at least honest enough to let him know that 1 guy will never satisfy her . I would not have married Tammy .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@metal_moon

Yep, and seems to be a common occurrence.

As for the story. I don't know where to start. Like almost every of JPB's male MC this guy is absolutely clueless about the nature of men, women and their relationships. The one desaster is not completely behind him and he mindlessly stumbles into the next. JPB often uses phrases like "I wasn't brain dead..." or "...but I'm nit stupid" roght before the male protagonist does engage in stupid shit.

Let's be realistic. Marriage in today's "first world countries" is a gamble that leaves about half of the couples broken up. It's traumatic for everyone involved, including children, and men often are the big losers. And to marry if you don't plan to have kids is out of the question. As a man you have nothing to win, but a lot to lose.

Anyhow, if you want children within a marriage, it's hazardous to not at least try to maximize the chances for the marriage to be permanent, or to at least last as long until the children are adults.

Statistics show your best bet is a traditional, perhaps religious woman with a count of zero or one. From there one the probality for the marriage to survive past 10 years declines steeply!

So unless you are only interested in some fun time the woman's past is your business. You have to look out for yourself nobody else will. You also owe it your future children to make the best choices possible.

Look at the divorce rate of coupless who have been married and divorced once or even twice before. It might work out, but you'll need a lot of luck.

All in all what you want to do is take a lot of time to learn to know each other, let's say three to four years minimum, befor making the final step. Again, DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER MARRIAGE AT ALL if you just want to live together, but not plan to have children!

miket0422miket0422about 1 month ago

Amazing. A JPB story where the MC actually sticks to his guns and moves on from the cheating wife without any attempts to justify her actions or reconcile at least once.

LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

Yup, my mindset is the MC was over the top regarding his response to his Ex. She was blackmailed and admitted she enjoyed the rough sex, something they could have worked on, together.

But this is fiction and it would have been an incredibly short story notwithstanding the amount of abuse the author would have received from die-hard BTBs.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

One of Bob’s better stories.

GLineGLine16 days ago

MC was a douche.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...