Clueless Henry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all worked out before I left the attorney's office. Mike, Claudine and the company would all be served Friday morning. The company, in the person of Marge Bishop, the manager of Human Resources, would be served first and then Mike and then Claudine. It was set up that way in the hopes that Marge would get right on the phone to Mike and would be talking to him when the process server walked up to his desk. Mike would know who the guy was and what was going to happen to him as soon as he hung up the phone. The timing was set for eleven am since I had a standing lunch date with Claudine every Friday at noon. That way I could save a few bucks not having to buy the cunt a meal.

When I walked out of the office I saw a woman sitting in the reception area. Our eyes met and she gave me a nervous smile and looked away from me. She looked familiar to me. I'd seen her some place, but it wouldn't come to me. Oh well, stuff like that happens and I knew it would sit in the back of my mind and bug me until I could place her.

My kiss from Claudine that night tasted of Crest again and again she wouldn't let me go down on her because she claimed she had a yeast infection but she offered to take care of me with her mouth. I let her bring me off that way – twice – and then we fell asleep. She did get up and call Mike after I fell asleep. I checked the recorder the next day and it was pretty much a repeat of the last called I listened to. She told him about doing all of all the things she did that he told her to do that she didn't do. Yes, she had frenched me with her cum coated mouth and yes, she had me eat her pussy and suck all of his gunk out of her before fucking me and then had to fake an orgasm because I just couldn't get her off like he could.

They talked about what they would be doing on my next trip and talked about Claudine sneaking away for a quickie on Saturday or Sunday. They didn't know it, but there would be no reason for them to sneak around after Friday.

Wednesday when Claudine got home she told me she had gone to the drug store over lunch and got a self test kit and she found out she didn't have a yeast infection after all and did that give me any ideas?" It did and I took advantage of the fact that I had only two more nights and then she would be history and I would have to start looking for her replacement.

I had no idea what was going on with Claudine. No change in the quantity or quality of our love making and no signs that she was unhappy with me. The love and affection all seemed to be there so what was she doing with Mike? And what was with all the lying to him about what she was doing to me at his direction? Well, he wasn't married so she could move in with him after her rude awakening on Friday.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

At nine Friday morning I told Mike that I had a doctor's appointment at ten and depending on the outcome I might not be back. I wished I could have been someplace where I could have seen him when he was served The guy serving the papers worked for the attorney and he had been instructed to hand the papers to Mike and say:

"Clueless said for me to tell you to have a nice day."

But I needed to get home and have all of Claudine's stuff packed and ready when she rushed home after being served. I left at ten and went home and started packing Claudine's stuff and moving it out into the garage. I was about a third of the way done when my cell went off. I looked at my watch and saw that it was ten after eleven and that the call was from Claudine. I smiled and let the call and the next dozen go to voice mail. Then the home phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Henry? What are you doing home and what is the meaning of these divorce papers? And what the hell is this garbage about adultery?"

"Well first of all what you have been doing with Mike is adultery and what you were doing with Mike is why I am divorcing you. As for what I am doing here at home I am packing your stuff and moving it out into the garage where it will be when you come to pick it up."

"Just wait Henry. Don't do anything until I get there. We need to talk honey. It isn't what you think it is. I'm leaving right now and I'm heading straight home. I love you Henry. Don't doubt that. Don't ever doubt that."

She hung up before I could tell her not to bother because it would be a waste of time. I went into the den and got a copy of the DVD, put it in the player, turned on the TV and then went back to work packing up Claudine's belongings.

I heard her when she came into the house and went downstairs. She rushed up to me and tried to put her arms around me, but I pushed her away. I took her arm and led her over to the couch, pushed her down on it and then walked over to the player and pushed the 'play' button.

"You sit here and watch this until it is over and then I'll listen to what you have to say, but I'll tell you ahead of time that you will be pretty much wasting your breath."

Five minutes later she walked into the bedroom, but before she could say a word I said:

"I said watch it until it was over and then I'd listen. You still have another forty minutes to go. Be thankful I'm only making you watch the highlights instead of the hours and hours I had to watch."

"I don't need to watch it. I was there. I know what took place."

"Then why are you here wasting my time?"

"Because it isn't what you think and I have to let you know that."

"What am I, stupid? I have hours and hours of you fucking that dirt bag and it isn't what I think? It was all done with special effects? That wasn't his cock going into your body? That wasn't you, just your head photo shopped or magically transposed onto someone else's body?"

"Don't be sarcastic Henry. What I mean is that it had nothing to do with you or us. I love you Henry and I always have. Mike shouldn't have happened, but he did and I ended up liking what I got from him so I kept seeing him. I don't love him Henry and in fact most of the time I don't even like him all that much. He was never a threat to you Henry. I'm yours and I always will be yours."

I laughed at that and then said, "How can something that shouldn't have happened happen and then continue happening?"

"I dated Mike maybe a half dozen times after I first got here and before you and I got together. We did make out several times and one or two of them got pretty hot and heavy, but I wouldn't put out for him and he has always called me a cock teaser. At the last company Christmas party I had a bunch to drink – you remember, you laughed at the way I as acting – and I was feeling good and having a great time. I' danced with everyone in the department and when it was Mike's turn he maneuvered me under the mistletoe and kissed me. It shouldn't have been a biggie, almost every guy there did the same thing. But Mike slipped me some tongue when he kissed me. I was in a mellow mood so I gave him a little back and then he walked me back to our table.

"Maybe half an hour latter I got up to use the bathroom and when I came out and was heading back to our table a door open, a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into a dark room. I was spun around and bent over a desk and then my skirt was up around my waist, my panties pushed to one side and a cock was pushed into me. I thought it was you. I thought you were being a little bit kinky and I started pushing back and asking you to fuck me and fuck me hard. I got pounded harder and harder and I really got into it. I was pushing back and moaning, "Fuck me, fuck me harder, make me cum, make me cum." I started to orgasm when I heard:

"I always knew you were a slut."

"It wasn't your voice. That's the first that I knew it wasn't you. He pulled out of me, spun me around and pushed me to my knees in front of him and told me to clean him off with my mouth. I told him to fuck off and die and start running because you were going to hurt him bad when I told you that he had raped me. He laughed and asked just who you would be maddest at and he played back all of my "Fuck me, fuck me harder's." He had recorded it on his cell phone. I didn't believe that you could hear them and believe that it was a rape. Then he told me to get busy and clean him up. I wasn't happy about, but I didn't believe that I had a choice so I did it.

"After that night I steered clear of him, but five weeks later when you were out of town a bunch of us stopped at Toby's for drinks after work. Mike came in and about an hour later he came up to me, leaned down and whispered "Lets go." I told him that I wasn't going to go anywhere with him and he smiled and said:

"Okay slut; let's see what your co-workers have to say after they hear this."

H e brought out his cell phone, but before he could push the button to play it I said, "Don't" grabbed my purse and followed him out to the parking lot. He told me to get on the back seat of his car and I told him no. He said:

"Do it slut, or when your hubby gets home I'll play this on the loudspeaker system at work and everybody including your husband will hear you begging me to fuck you."

"I got on the back seat and he pulled out his cock and told me to suck it. As I bent to take him in my mouth several of the people from work left the bar to go home and they walked by Mike's car and saw what was going on. Mike saw them and laughed.

"Still think hubby will buy the rape story? With all the witnesses that saw you leave the bar with me willingly?"

"He had me suck him off in the car and then he drove me home and fucked me off and on all night long. In the morning he made a point of playing his cell phone for me. The bastard had set the damned thing to record and had put it on the bedside stand and had recorded what we did. You know me Henry and how I am when it comes to sex. Once I gave in and he got me going I hollered, screamed and moaned just like I do when you get me going. He drove me to the bar to pick up my car and told me that he was going to spend the night with me every night you were gone and if I gave him any shit over it he would play the damned recording on his cell for anybody who wanted to listen. After that whenever he crooked his finger I went.

"There was something of the submissive in me that I never knew was there and he found it. Mike treated me like a dog and I liked it. He bossed me around; physically abused me and I liked it. His love making was rough and I ate it up, but I swear to you Henry that he was no threat to you. He would tell me to do things to you and I always told him that I would, but I never did. I loved you too much to do any of those things to you. I have a travel kit in my car and I always stopped at a gas station and douched and cleaned myself before coming home to you. I never had any of him in me when I made love to you Henry. I gargled and brushed my teeth before I would kiss you.

"I fucked him because I was always afraid of what he would do if I said no and yes, I liked it, but I would have stopped in a heartbeat if I could have gotten my hands on that damned cell phone and destroyed it. I love you Henry; honest to God I do."

"But not enough to trust me. You should have come to me at that Christmas party. You should have trusted me and my love for you, but you didn't. Because you didn't all of the people I work with are laughing at the clueless cuckold behind his back. I'm a fucking joke at work and every one there knows that Mike is between your legs as soon as he can get me out of town. But then I wasn't out of town Tuesday was I? You have humiliated me in front of everybody Claudine and it doesn't matter why you did it. The only thing that matters is that you did do it and you continued doing it and you would have continued doing it if I had not found out. I have no room in my life for an unfaithful wife. So, if you have finished with what you came here to say you can start taking some of your stuff out to your car."

"Why should I leave? This house is as much mine as it is yours."

"Because I have no place to go, but you do. You can go live with your lover. Of course the real reason is that given the way I feel about things right now there is a very good chance that I will hurt you if you try and stay here."

"Who do you think you are kidding Henry? You are not the type to hurt me or any other woman."

"The old Henry never would have, but you and Mike created a new Henry and even I don't know how the new Henry is going to behave. He has a lot of rage built up inside of him and it needs to be released. Being around when it happens would probably not be a good thing. Just go Claudine. I don't want to look at you. I don't want to hear your voice. I don't want to smell you. Just fucking leave."

She looked at me, tears starting to run down her cheeks and started to say something and I screamed at her "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!"

She ran from the room and I went back to stuffing her shit into plastic bags.

++++++++++++++++

I spent the weekend doing odd jobs around the house. Fixing things to make it look better when I put it up for sale. Claudine might want to buy me out and keep the place, but I sure didn't want it after seeing Mike in my bedroom. But even if Claudine wanted it I would still need to get a market appraisal so I stayed busy cleaning and fixing the place up so it would look good for the realtor.

I had no idea what I would be facing when I went to work on Monday. What I got wasn't anywhere near what I expected. When I stepped off the elevator and headed for my desk Dan Winters stood up and started to clap and then everyone in the room was standing and clapping. Dan walked up to me and said:

"Let me buy you a cup of coffee."

He led me to the break room, we got coffee and sat down at a table and Sherri Gossett walked up and joined us. Sherri looked at Dan and he nodded and Sherri said:

"We have been elected to apologize for the group."

"Apologize? What for?"

"For keeping quiet about what was going on between Mike and Claudine. We didn't know what the situation was so we kept quiet."

"The situation? I don't understand."

"We didn't know if you knew or not and we didn't want to interfere."

I guess they saw the confusion on my face because Dan said, "We didn't think you were really that kind of guy, but there are guys who get off on their women playing with other men and guys who like to watch their wives with other men and there are what are called open marriages and there are people who are swingers. We didn't know if that was what was going on or not so we just kept quiet. It wasn't until we noticed that it only happened when you were out of town that we began to suspect that you had no idea what was going on."

I looked from Dan to Sherri and I guess they still saw that I was still trying to figure out what they were trying to say so Sherri said:

"We decided that we had to let you know, but in such a way that if you didn't know we could let you know and if you did know we wouldn't embarrass you by asking you about it face to face."

Dan took over and said. "I knew you were supposed to be in Chicago when I saw you go into the bathroom so I followed you in and faked the phone call that you overheard. If you knew there was no face to face that could cause embarrassment and if you didn't it would have clued you in. We got our answer on Friday when Mike and Claudine were served. The icing on the cake was the company getting served also. Mike was called into the office and suspended without pay pending investigation of the allegations you made. That's what the greeting you got this morning was all about; getting rid of the asshole as well as suing him."

Sherri said, "They sent him home at one and by three everyone in the office had been called in and asked if they knew what was going on. Management is severally pissed at most of us right now. They say that by not letting them know we opened them up to your law suit. I expect that when the big cheeses get here this morning you will be called in."

"I planned on seeing Markman first thing and giving him my letter of resignation. As far as talking to him is concerned I've already been told by my attorney to refer any questions to him."

"Why are you resigning?"

"After overhearing that phone call I figured that every one here knew what was going on and were laughing at me behind my back and no way could I keep working with a bunch assholes like that."

"We don't want you to resign."

"Might not have any choice in the matter. Not likely that they will keep me around since I'm suing them. Another reason for the resignation is so I can leave on my own terms rather than be terminated on some trumped up bullshit that would be used to cover up the real reason for my being fired."

I looked at my watch and said that I'd better be getting to my desk. I stood up and offered my hand to Dan. "Thanks for the heads up." We shook hands and I gave Sherri a hug and went to my desk.

At nine-fifteen I was called into Markman's office and I handed him my letter of resignation. He asked me what it was and he asked why and I told him. He gave it back to me and told me that they would never do something like that.

"Besides, we have plans for you. We want you to take Mike's position. He is gone you know. We will want to discuss your lawsuit, but I understand that we will need to set up something with your attorney so we can do that."

The rest was anti-climatic. Mike and Claudine were fired. The attorney and the company worked it out that the company would pick up my attorney's tab and I would drop the lawsuit. I got Mike's job which came with an eighteen thousand dollar a year raise. Claudine didn't fight the divorce and she didn't want the house so it was sold. I haven't seen or heard from her since the day I handed her the check for her share of the sale of the house. Mike settled the alienation lawsuit (he had to sell his house to come up with the money) and with that money and my share of the sale of the house I bought an upscale condo at Wintergreen Estates.

One day Mike answered a knock on his apartment door and received a fist in his face from a man in a ski mask. He fell to the floor and his unknown assailant did a number on his private parts with a pair of steel toed boots. A neighbor coming home from a night out on the town found him curled up in a ball and called 911. For some strange reason a pair of detectives came to visit me and asked me if I could shed any light on the matter, but all I could do was echo Sgt. Schultz's immortal words.

"I know nothing."

When they asked me if I could account for my time the night it happened to poor Mike I told them that I had just been keeping company with my TV set.

"So you have no alibi for the time?"

"Alibi? Why the hell should I need an alibi?"

I understand the case is still open.

Anyway, that was the story on the worst part. The best part started around the time of the start of the divorce.

++++++++++++++++++++

It was about three months from my divorce being final and although I'd sold the house I was still living in it waiting on the closing date. I was driving to work and I saw a woman struggling to change a flat tire and I pulled over to see if I could be of any help. She looked familiar and it wasn't until I was letting the car down off the jack that I remembered who she was. She was the woman who had given me the nervous smile when I was last at my attorney's office.

As I was putting the jack and the flat into the truck she thanked me for my help and offered to pay me for my help. I told her she could buy me a cup of coffee and a sweet roll at the Denny's that was just across the street and she smiled and told me that I had a deal. We introduced ourselves as we walked across the street to the restaurant. Her name was Tammi. As we sat down she said:

"I have the feeling that I know you from somewhere."