CoC: My Champion's Continued Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it finally slowed down enough for Sophie to get off, she just slumped over sideways against the wall. Ember eagerly helped her flop back into the bed, cum spewing from her holes, and she mounted Jenny's still cumming dicks herself. She caught the gooey finish of Jenny's orgasm and started grinding hard up and down the monsters.

"Ember! Gods, you are as desperate as her!" Jenny laughed, glancing at the half comatose Sophie next to her.

"Well... You were my first." Ember moaned, laying herself down across Jenny and kissed her deeply, "It seems only right I desire you."

"This isn't desire." Jenny chuckled between her kisses, "This is frantic... Mmm... Addiction!"

"So what?! Yes, I'm addicted to your cocks and your cum! You saved my race Jenny! I want to fuck you forever!" Ember cried out, her face screwed up with the bliss of her orgasm.

Jenny sighed with a smile and humped the night away.

*******

CHAPTER 6 - LOVE OF A DRAGON

While Jenny and her lovers fucked the night away, Cait was sneaking into the dragon's den. The wild sexual cacophony all around her had her positively dripping to feel what a dick was like and she was still thinking about the dragons and their mythical looking ridged cocks.

She actually had a specific girl in mind. It seemed a touch strange to think she was lusting after one of her childhood best friend's daughters, but at the same time, the dragons were so very sexy. The one she was after had the most beautiful golden scales and she had been glancing at her whenever she had been around.

As she moved, Cait held spell around her that bent the light in a tight aura to cause her to appear as little more than a blur to onlookers. She slipped through the stone entrance of the den and down one of the hallways. In front of her walked, quite sensually, the gorgeous golden scaled goddess she desired. Even in the dim underground, she could see the amazing sensual curves of her hips and ass. She was mesmerized by her swaying tail and her thoughts were full of the dragon woman's ever exposed dick.

The dragoness went through a door and left it ajar behind her. Cait stealthily slipped in and found herself in a warm little bedroom. The floor was covered in an enormous furry beast skin and a large plush bed filled part of the room. A magical fire burned in an alcove opposite it that gave the room with a cozy, if romantic, feel about it.

Cait glanced around and was surprised to see the dragoness gone. She let her spell fall and she looked closer at the bed.

Behind her the door closed and Dana leaped forward. She wrapped her arms around Cait and pulled her close, "You've been on me all day. Your eyes haven't left me. Now I find you sneaking into my private space. It would appear to me you have come with a reason."

Her dick, hard and a more reasonable size than Jenny, prodded her butt through her robe.

"Oh no, you caught me." Cait cooed playfully. She smiled back at Dana with teasing eyes, "I hope you don't mind. From the way Jenny talked about you all, you'd fuck just about anything with warm blood."

"Oh we dragons are not so crass. I do have some taste about my partners. But I would not turn one such as you away." Dana licked her ear playfully and groped her breast.

"Good. Because I'm a virgin and I'm dying for some cock. Ever since I came through the portal, my loins have been on fire. I would've fucked Jenny, by I'm just a normal girl. She would've killed me. But you..." Jenny turned in her arms and laid her own loosely around Dana's neck, "Your scales are so beautiful and your cock looks so fantastic. You even smell delicious."

She ran her nose around Dana's neck and then met her for a warm kiss. She was a bit surprised to feel Dana's reptilian tongue coiling around her own, but it excited her even more.

"A virgin..." Dana groped her ass and kissed her deeply again, "A virgin human in Mareth is a rare thing indeed. I am going to savor this well."

"Ahhh!" Cait gasped deeply as Dana nipped at her neck. She let her hands start exploring down Dana's shapely body. The curve of her breast was lovely and her hips seemed to just go on forever. She felt her butt and moaned again when Dana teased her some more.

"This is new to me. Nobody usually let's me play with them this much." Dana smiled as she undid Cait's robe. It fell around her and Dana stared at her naked human form, "The harpies are sluts that are fantastic in bed, but anything more than a feral dicking is beyond them."

"What about the other dragons?" Cait asked as she covered her breasts with a coy smile.

"Too much competition. No matter how it starts, I always fight with my brothers and sisters over who is better. None of us just willingly submit." Dana rubbed herself against Cait and she went back to hugging and kissing her.

"Ohhh! Goodness, for not doing it much, you are very good at this!" Cait moaned at Dana's caresses and kisses down her breasts. Her touches were adding to the blaze in Cait's loins by enormous amounts.

"Pwaah! I love doing this." Dana sucked her nipple and straightened up, "I love making a girl go crazy with want and need. Always fantasized about someone letting me do this."

"Well, you're succeeding!" Cait gasped, feeling Dana pull on her nipple between the rounded sides of two claws.

"Here, lay on back." Dana guided her back on the soft bed. She then crawled up on her and straddled her chest.

Cait, for obvious reasons, couldn't take her eyes off Dana's throbbing member. It dripped hot precum on her breasts and bobbed with each beat of Dana's heart. She couldn't stop herself, she jerked forward and caught the next drip of pre on her tongue. It tasted rich, sweet like strawberries. She immediately wrapped her lips around the source and started sucking.

"Whoa! Ha! You said you are a virgin! Look at how good you are at this! Wow!" Dana exclaimed, putting her hands on Cait's head as she sucked. She slowly pushed her back into the mattress and slowly eased her dick further down Cait's throat. When it was clear that Cait wasn't going to choke on it, Dana started throat fucking her.

Cait couldn't believe such an act could feel so good. She was just being used by this woman, her mouth just a warm cock sleeve for this woman, but it had her head spinning. All she could think of was how good it tasted, how good it felt, and how insanely desperate she was to taste her cum.

There are certain simple little acts that feel very, very naughty to Cait and one of them is the heat of a man's, or woman's in this case, testicles pressing against her chin. In her work at the brothel, she had sucked quite a few men off to learn more about cocks and cum, but it had never felt quite this heated.

Cait reached up between Dana's thighs and pressed two fingers to her hot ass. Unlike a normal human, Dana's tight pucker was wet with arousal and her fingers slid in easily. She pressed for her prostate and was rewarded quite explosively.

"Ahhh!" Dana cried out, ramming her dick hard down Cait's throat. She pressed her to the bed and squished her balls against her chin hard. A huge burst of sweet, fruity cum poured down her throat. Dana moaned and gasped as she humped on top of Cait's face, pouring insane amounts of cum into her. She pulled back and filled her mouth completely in moments. The warm goo bubbled up the back of her throat and spurted liberally out her nose.

Dana slumped back on her chest, panting hard as her ass clenched rhythmically around her fingers. Her dick shot more thick goo up her neck and all over her face before she turned and crawled off her.

"By the gods..." Cait choked out, coughing up a lungful of spunk, "You tried to drown me!"

"Sorry. Whenever anyone touches my prostate, I cum really, really hard. I mean, mom can get me off in moments with her strong fingers." Dana mumbled with a blush of red in her cheeks.

"I'll have to remember that." Cait smirked through the mask of sticky cum, "So... Is that it?"

"You want more?" Dana perked up and her dick twitched eagerly.

"I'm still a virgin, cutie. I'm hornier than ever now." Cait cooed, leaning forward to kiss Dana. Dana's tongue flicked up her cheek and her hand went to Cait's breast.

"Then lay back and I'll take care of everything." Dana cooed and she slid her hand down to Cait's thighs.

"Gods, your cock looks so amazing. I hope I don't cum too quickly." Cait shuddered with eager joy as Dana knelt between her spread thighs and held her cum-dripping cock up.

"Don't feel bad if you do. I like it when my mate is lost in bliss at my hand." Dana smiled and pressed her body against Cait. Her dick was prodding her wet slit and she was teasing her terribly.

"Come on... Stop waiting. Put it in me!" Cait moaned as Dana's lips found her neck again.

"Beg for me." Dana whispered, rubbing the ridges of her cock against Cait's pussy.

"Please! I need you. Put your amazing dick inside me before I go crazy." Cait groveled as she put her arms around Dana and rolled her hips forward eagerly.

"You are the most adorable." Dana smiled and she pressed the tapered tip of her cock to Cait's hole.

She felt Cait's hymen resist her and she grew excited. She hadn't ever gotten to fuck a real virgin before. The harpies weren't born with hymens and her own brothers and sisters shared their ancestral memories, so sex wasn't a mystery.

A strong thrust pushed through and she was quickly enveloped in Cait's virginal warmth. Cait gave a throaty moan and threw her head back, her eyes threatening to roll out of her head. The sensation of her pussy riding down the thick ridges of her cock had pushed her to the edge of cumming.

"It's good! It's this best! Dick feels so amazing!" Cait howled, digging her fingers into the bed as she squirmed about. Her legs found purchase around Dana's hips and she ground her nethers against her.

"I've never felt anyone as tight as you! This is good!" Dana agreed with her as she slowly drew her hips back.

Her first thrust was all it took for Cait to seize up and cum harder than ever in her life. With throbbing hot meat filling her pussy as she clenched down, it was a whole other level of pleasure she had never experienced. She hugged Dana tightly and screamed on her shoulder.

"I am going to make you lose your mind." Dana smirked and she started to fuck her.

The constant surging flow of pleasure made Cait's mind fill with static. She couldn't hope to form a coherent thought against such a force and so she just laid there with noises of pleasure coming from her in time with the wild thrusts.

Her core was tense and shuddering under the pleasure. She could feel Dana's hard length pumping against her womb with each thrust. She vaguely remembered that this should've hurt, but pain was the furthest thing from her mind right now. Her hot pussy juices flowed freely down her thighs and splattered all over Dana's crotch.

She didn't even bother to try and follow time. She didn't know how long Dana's warm, writhing body was on top of her, but every second of it was raw pleasure. Orgasms dotted the eons of bliss she lives through beneath that amazing dick-throwing goddess. Orgasm after orgasm and yet she kept at it. Just as a stray through brought Cait to think if this was actually heaven she felt her pace slowly quickening and heard her breath become more labored.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Girl! I'm going to fill you!" Dana panted as she kept up the hurried thrusting. She rammed deep into Cait and nutted.

An eruption of heat in Cait's deepest parts set her heart fluttering and she let out a long cry of pleasure. It filled her to stretching and spewed thickly out around the ridges. Dana poured it on, making absolutely sure she was as full as she could be before pulling out and glazing her entire pelvis. She sent a thick river up cum up her belly and the bed grew sticky with it.

"Ahhh! Fuck, you're amazing." Dana breathed hard as she flopped flat next to Cait.

"You... Too..." Cait wheezed.

"No, really, I mean it. Your body is so loving and your reactions were so passionate. You weren't a wild lust machine like I'm used to. You weren't in it for just the pleasure, you were feeling the real passion of it, I could feel it in how you moved." Dana cooed, sliding the back of her hand down Cait's sweaty, cum-splattered cheek. She kissed her warmly, "I've never felt sex this deep before. If this is the love mother has with Jenny, it's no wonder she's totally addicted to her."

"Yea..." Cait murmured, her eyes sliding closed.

"Yes, sleep does sound good." Dana smiled, cuddling close to her.

*******

Cait awoke before her draconic lover. She awoke amid a sticky mess and the smell of warm strawberries. She found herself snuggled under a warm fur blanket, held close by the golden dragoness she had followed last night.

Last night came back as little more than one long, pleasing blur. There was sex, lots and lots of sex, and there pleasure unlike anything she could've imagined. Next to her, the source of that pleasure dosed with a lovely smile on her sleepy face.

More of the night came into focus and she couldn't help but smile. What luck did she have to fall into bed so quickly with one so beautiful? She smiled and decided it would be fun to repay the pleasure a bit.

Cait slipped down under the fur and followed her nose. A warm strawberry musk told her where Dana's throbbing cock was. In the morning, it was rock hard and dripping precum. She eagerly wrapped her lips around it and started to suck it. As she did, more memories came back. Dana's ass, her prostate. She had really, really liked that.

Two fingers slid sneakily under her bulging sack, over her wet pussy and right against her hot little asshole. She grumbled in her sleep, scratched her belly and then her hand slid down around the base of her cock. She started to stroke it until her hand bumped against Cait's mouth. Cait wriggled her fingers into Dana's ass and pushed her hand down with her mouth.

"Huh?" Dana mumbled sleepily and she lifted the blanket.

Cait glanced up at her with devious eyes and shoved her fingers knuckle deep in Dana's hot hole. Her eyes went wide and she gave a sharp cry of pleasure. Her cock jerked in Cait's mouth and spurted a thick glob of precum.

"You're already doing that!? Ahhh!" Dana moaned loudly and she bucked against Cait's lips. Cait responded by wriggling her fingers hard against her prostate. She took her dick right down to the base as it twitched and jerked in her mouth.

Dana pressed a hand to the back of her head and moaned loudly. Her ass was doing convulsions around Cait's fingers and her dick began to spew thick sweet splooge down her throat. Cait didn't let up at all. She pushed against her prostate harder and forced Dana's orgasm to continue. Her dick filled Cait's belly and she backed off it with a gasp.

"You're bottomless!" Cait laughed as cum splattered all over her face. She pointed the dick at her breasts and rubbed her fingers harder, causing a fresh eruption of splooge to glaze her luscious tits. Her hand flew up and down Dana's shaft and she worked out the last few dribbles of cum that should.

"Uuugh... Oh... Ahhh..." Dana panted, her chest heaving. She gave a little squeak of pleasure when Cait pulled her fingers out and let go of her cock.

"Hey... My name's Cait. What do I call you?" Cait asked with a kiss on Dana's cheek.

"D... Dana... I'm Jenny's oldest." Dana breathed hard and she wrapped an arm around Cait's hip, "And I think I'm in love with you. Something about the way you worship my dick... Even when you're knuckle deep in my ass... I want you to stay here with me."

"You know Dana, I think I'd like that." Cait giggled, pressing her spunk-covered bosom to Dana's breasts, "As long as you fuck me once more this morning."

Dana smiled widely and pushed her over. She leapt on her with a wild growl and mashed her lips against Cait's. The morning had only begun.

*******

CHAPTER 7 - A CATTY MORNING

Jenny sat naked on a stool before large fire, stirring a huge kettle of potato stew when Cait finally stumbled out of the dragon's den. She wasn't wearing any clothes and was smeared head to toe in think dragon spunk.

"I love your daughter." Cait admitted as she slumped down on a wooden carved stool next to Jenny.

"I can smell that." Jenny chuckled, "Good for Dana to find someone. She's not like most of my kids, she's not a wild fuck hound."

Cait just stared at her and a large glob of cum dripped off her chin and on her breast.

"Oh. Right. She's not a wild fuck hound like the rest of them. She has urges like them, sure, but I know she's always wanted a love like mine and Ember's. Many of the dragons are plenty happy getting their rocks off with the harpies or with each other. But she, and come to think of it Sae is a lot like this too, wants a partner who will stick around, be devoted to her." Jenny pulled up a ladle of stew and examined it before dumping it back in.

"Monogamy." Cait wiped her face off and flicked the cum in the dirt.

"No, not really. It's one special person in her bed at night. I've seen it with her all the time. She can fuck all she wants, but at night I've seen how she looks when she goes to bed. She wants someone to wake up next to her and to care about her deeply." Jenny shook her head with a warm smile.

"But none of the other girls are like that?" Cait cocked her head.

"She's the oldest, I don't think any of the other dragons have really... Well... Grown out of puberty yet. She's almost a year old which means it won't be long before she can have children of her own. She looks at me and Ember and wants that, she wants someone who will be there for her and for her own children." Jenny smiled and turned to face Cait.

"Okay, so the dragons grow up and start fucking in days, but they can't have children until they're a year old?" Cait cocked her head, "How curious."

"I dunno, it kinda makes sense. See, sex here on Mareth is like a handshake. You meet someone, you shake their hand, you suck their dick, they eat your pussy, and you both go on your way. I think the delay in reproduction gives them time to experience the world, to grow in their skills and be able to gather a good den and mate before the need to reproduce becomes prevalent." Jenny chuckled and shrugged, "And no, I don't have a problem with you and her. She is happy and that is important."

"Wow. So won't you get worried about how many kids you are having if they all start having children?" Cait asked, gesturing to the Fort around them, "Doesn't seem like there's that much extra space around here."/

"Ember and I have agreed, one more year of children and that's it. Twenty four dragons is enough to consider her race saved and both of us think its good to limit ourselves. We'll leave the job of furthering her species to her children, they'll take pride in their offspring and they'll grow for it. Though I imagine it will take the dragons some time to find mates they consider worthy." Jenny chuckled and looked back at the stew.

"What about the harpies?" Cait chuckled as she glanced at s few of the fluffy young birds wrestling around in some grass.

"The harpies? Oh there's no stopping them, it's not a joke when I say they fuck everything with a dick. The good news is that they require extremely fertile partners and right now I'm the only one here that can knock up a harpy in a single go. Most of the dragons and all of the travelers would require days of constant fucking to get it done." Jenny glanced back at Cait, "Though I imagine my little Dana has grown up more than I expect. Her ass?"

"Oh yea. Couple of fingers and she goes and goes. She loves it." Cait looked down at her own glazed form.

"Curious." Jenny snickered.

"What?"

"Oh, Dana never admits to anyone that she likes it in the ass, let alone let them play with her that much. She clearly loves you a lot. I bet I know why." Jenny smirked at her.

1...345678