CoC: My Champion's Continued Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't know if Dana would want a third." Cait blushed a bit as her sensitive cock tickled under her ministrations.

"Dana? Oh I would love for you two to go at me together." The harpy whispered in her ear and her tongue played along her cheek. She slid her hand down Cait's butt and gently rubbed a finger against her sphincter, "I've felt her cock before, it's fantastic. Your kitty one here would feel so good rubbing inside my pussy. Both of them plowing my holes would be heavenly."

"Oh go on. Iora would suck you two dry and I know Dana isn't opposed to fucking the harpies." Jenny said, watching her daughters eagerly lick her lower half, and each other, totally clean.

"Okay, you're in bed with us tonight." Cait smiled at the harpy. She couldn't stop herself reaching around the girl's waist and clutching her huge harpy ass. It was so soft and plush, so warm in her hand. Fucking her was going to be an immense pleasure.

*******

Cait sidled into Dana's room that night with her arm wrapped around Iora's plush waist and wide hips. Her dick was rock hard from having wandered around all day with the incredibly sexy Harpy, but she had held back from bending her over just so her nuts would be nice and heavy for Dana.

"Hey Dana~!" Cait cooed, seeing her draconic love fixing the covers on their bed. She had her tail bouncing around enticingly, pussy juices shining on the insides of her golden thighs.

"Hey there..." Dana turned and looked at both of them. She gave a smile and a growl, "Hungry for some fat ass tonight?"

"I thought I might enjoy watching you fuck her and then I might fuck her." Cait said, slapping Iora's ass hard. The lustful harmy smiled and walked over to Dana. Her hand immediately went to cupping Dana's cock and she rubbed her plush body against her.

"I love dragon dicks. The shape is so..." She ran her nose up Dana's neck as she rubbed a plush thigh against her butt, "Pleasurable."

"By the gods you harpies are such sluts!" Cait exclaimed, walking over and grinding her cock against Iora's plump booty.

"Mmmm! How can I not be with all this amazing cock around me?" Iora moaned happily.

"That's it! On the bed Iora!" Dana roared, grabbing the harpy roughly. She hurled her facedown on the bed and grabbed her fat ass. Without a moment's pause, she wrenched her legs apart, threw one clawed foot on the bed, and plunged her cock hard into the harpy's tight asshole.

"Ahhhh~! I love how rough you dragons get! It turns me on so much!" Iora cried out happily as her big ass was skewered.

"It's Cait's fault for disappearing all day! I didn't want to fuck anyone else!" Dana yelled as she pile-drived her.

"Goodness..." Cait knelt down behind Dana, "Look how sexy those balls look. I can't help myself."

She put her hands on Dana's thighs and lifted her tongue to Dana's balls. They were hot and bulging with seed. Her textured tongue dragged across it and Dana moaned loudly.

"Ohhh! Cait! Wow that feels good!" Dana moaned, pressing hard down on Iora. Cait sucked hard on her balls and ran her paws up Dana's hips. She was having trouble getting the big orbs in her mouth, so she just suckled pleasurably on the side of them.

"Yes! Fuck my ass Dana! More! Pound me like the whore I am!" Iora moaned like an open-mouthed slut.

"Your nuts are so delicious Dana. I want to taste your cum." Cait cooed, rubbing her face on the big sack. She stretched her mouth wide, wider than she would've thought possible, and wrapped her lips around one of Dana's testicles. A purr of pleasure escaped her throat as she sucked eagerly on the big semen factory.

"Ahh! Cait! Cait, you've got my whole ball in your mouth! Gods, that feels amazing!" Dana moaned and pressed her knees against the bed in an attempt to keep from collapsing. Her hips pressed to Iora's plush ass and she put her hands on her wings.

Cait felt her dick twitching eagerly, she was loving this. Her heart was fluttering as she felt Dana moan and hump back and forth, her ball twitching in Cait's mouth. She peaked very quickly and began to dump cum into Iora's hot hole.

"Pwaah!" Cait let her ball go, "Come on, I want some of your cum too!"

Dana moaned and pulled out, dick spurting a thick load all over Iora's lips. She pointed herself down at Cait's waiting mouth and the next huge burst almost filled her mouth. Cait eagerly wrapped her lips around Dana and sucked hard, fondling her wet sack as she did. Dana gave another throaty moan and she emptied her orgasm down her throat.

"What a fantastic start." Iora smiled, staring back at them.

"You want a load of kitty cum in your pussy next, don't you?" Dana asked, hauling the Cait to her paws. She was smiling as she savored the sweet cum running down her chin.

"Who wouldn't?" Iora grinned and rolled onto her back. She pulled her legs up and spread her plump thighs.

Cait put her paws on her soft skin and smiled, "This world is amazing. If it wasn't for the corruption and the demons, I wouldn't want anything to ever change." She leaned forward and plunged her cock into Iora. The beautiful harpy gave a chirp of surprise as her insides were brushed all around by the feline cock spines.

"Well, don't worry. Mareth is all the better for your addition." Dana smiled, putting her arms around Cait's furry form.

"You're going to fuck me too, right?" Cait asked with pleading eyes.

In response, Dana bent Cait forward and nestled her cock against the pussy's wet pussy. She pushed herself into Cait with a long moan from both of them and then said, "With a look like that... I'll fuck you all day and night."

Cait purred with delight, her eyes slowly rolling back in her head.

"Life in Mareth is amazing~!"

1...345678