Cock Sucker App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff asked, "Do you think being on your knees sucking cock feels natural?" A strange question in a room full of snack food vending machines, but we were 'just us cock suckers' alone at the time.

"Yeah," I admitted, it being a position I was now in at least once a day every day since I'd sucked that first cock in somebody's garage a couple weeks ago.

"Well then, wait until you're on all fours," Jeff continued, actually looking excited about it. "I mean just giving yourself completely to a dominant top is enthralling and utterly breathtaking."

Mike added, "I wasn't at all enthusiastic about it when Jack first blackmailed me."

"Jake blackmailed you into taking it up the ass?" I asked, that not seeming to be Jack's style.

"He didn't blackmail you," Jeff interrupted. "He simply said you couldn't suck his dick anymore until you let him fuck your ass once. That's not blackmail, it's extortion."

"Same thing," Mike argued, although he had a sheepish smirk on his face.

"And you loved it," Jeff continued.

"Once I got used to it, yes," Mike nodded. "But it takes a while. For the first couple of minutes it was just pain and me wondering why the fuck was I letting him fuck my ass. I mean my girlfriend, who is into pretty much everything, won't let me do her ass."

"Anything?" I asked, curious. Shelia was one hot number.

"Another story for another time," Mike said, leaving me curious.

"I admit it, your first feeling will not be pleasure, but pain," Jeff agreed. "But once the pleasure builds, you'll feel sensations you can't get from being the giver, but only from being the taker."

"Yeah, being a bottom is the ultimate balance for your sex life with your wife," Mike added.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, unless she wears the pants," Mike asked with a smirk, knowing from my indiscretions that my wife was a bit of a prude.

"Or the strap-on," Jeff added.

"I wish," I said, then realized what I'd just said, opening the door to a place I'd tried to keep locked out of sight.

"Uuuuuh, interesting," Jeff said.

"What?" I asked, even though I knew exactly where he was going with this.

"So you would like to take it in the ass if your wife had a strap-on?" he pounced.

"I didn't say that," I countered, knowing I had indeed implied it.

"Yeah, you did, actually" Mike said, noticing it too.

"It's less gay," I defended.

"You could have a shemale fuck you," Jeff suggested.

"Yeah, because those are so readily available," I sarcastically retorted. The truth was that a shemale sounded ideal. It would feel less gay, it would satisfy a curiosity, and shemales were hot... all of them!

"If you get the new Score update, shemales have been added," Jeff announced.

"Really?" Mike and I asked in unison.

"Yeah, a couple of days ago," Jeff said. "I haven't tried one yet, but there seems to be more of them around than you would think. You can never tell until they show you their umm... 'defining characteristic'."

Mike pulled out his phone as I asked Mike, curious about what he had started talking about earlier when we got side-railed by shemale talk... although I would be updating my app the moment I wasn't around the guys, "So how is being a bottom a balance with my wife?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot," Mike said, as he kept playing with his phone. "You see, you're the man of the house... you're the giver... you do the fucking. But as a bottom, you're the taker, you're the woman per se and thus you have the golden opportunity to understand what a woman feels like when she's getting fucked... and thus you find a balance between the giver and the taker."

"What about straight tops?" I asked.

"I would argue that almost every top has been topped at some point too," Mike added.

"Think so?" I questioned.

"Yeah," he nodded. "Jack is the perfect example. He's an alpha male who almost always is in charge, but who can be turned into a cock sucking, squealing bottom for a big black cock."

"Which I still haven't found one of yet," I sighed, very curious about sucking a black cock.

"They're like a needle in a haystack," Jeff commiserated.

"Yeah, but I would never compare a big, black, juicy cock to a needle," Mike joked.

"True enough," Jeff laughed.

"It's only a matter of time before Jack is going to want to tap that ass of yours, Sheldon," Mike warned.

"So you should start preparing your ass. I wish I'd done that before my first time," Jeff added.

"How so?" I asked.

"Starter butt plug pack and lube," Jeff answered.

"Lots of lube," Mike added.

"This is the weirdest coffee break conversation I've ever had," I pointed out.

"My coffee break is very often a cock break," Mike said rather matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, Score has been pretty quiet today," Jeff said.

"And Jack is gone for the day," I added, not yet having sucked a cock today... which was abnormal since my discovery of my love for cock.

"Want a load now?" Mike asked.

"What? Me?" I asked back, surprised by the offer.

"Yeah, you look hungry," he said.

"Let's go back to your office and you can have your first suck one, suck another free deal," Jeff added.

"Guys I'm your superior," I pointed out.

"When it comes to cock suckers there is only one hierarchy," Mike said. "And since you don't allow us to suck your cock, you're are at the bottom of the cock suckers. You're not our superior, you're our bitch."

"Not sure I agree with that," I said, even though I was craving cum.

Jeff added, "It's the rule of cock suckers. Let's go to your office. I need to shoot a load from all this sex talk."

"Fine," I sighed. "I'm not sure this makes me a good boss."

"A good boss makes sure his employees are happy in their work," Jeff pointed out.

"I'm pretty sure that wasn't what they meant by that in the handbook," I said, as we went to my office and I sucked two of my employees' cocks... going back and forth from one to the other for ten minutes before they both deposited a load in my mouth within a couple of minutes of each other.

As I sat on my knees and they both put their cocks away, Mike confirmed, "You are definitely at the bottom of the cock sucker hierarchy."

"And soon to be a bottom," Jeff added.

"Unlikely," I countered, getting off my knees, the aftertaste of cum still lingering in my mouth.

Once my 'juniors' left, I went to the app and updated it, seeing that there was a new colour, orange, which was described as: "a shemale looking to get sucked or to fuck (if they want to suck cock or be bottomed, an orange ring will be placed around the blue or pink icon)".

I didn't see any orange nearby as I started to work... cock sucking really slowing down my productivity at work.

It was the following Friday when things somehow got even weirder.

I was at my in-laws for dinner, having sucked a cock at a gas station bathroom on the way over, his creamy cum aftertaste still lingering tastily in my mouth when I arrived.

I chatted with my mother-in-law and father-in-law while I waited for my wife to arrive... we were both coming from work. I helped make dinner when my phone buzzed... a quick ring tone I had reserved only for sucking cock. Shoot, I suddenly realized I'd never shut the app off after hooking up with that trucker driving through town!

I ignored it until I could go to the bathroom and read it, then take myself offline.

A minute later, it went off again and again and again.

I said, "Sorry, I should probably check these," and excused myself.

As soon as I was alone, I checked the app. I had four messages. I clicked on them, when I knew I should have ignored them since it would only tempt me and I sure couldn't leave my in-laws to suck cock, but I read them anyway.

I gasped.

SO, SHELDON, YOU'RE A COCK SUCKER!

FIGURES

NICE BLUE AND RED TIE

DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM NOW!

OH MY GOD!

I frantically went to the location app and saw that a top was right on top of me. That meant he was in the same house.

Besides myself, there was only one man in this house.

My father-in-law.

Oh fuck!

Fuck!

Mother-fucker!

Another buzz.

HURRY UP BEFORE MIA GETS HERE AND I TELL HER THAT HER HUSBAND IS A QUEER.

I headed to the basement and to the bathroom that was as far away from the kitchen as possible... it was part of Ken's man cave and the women never used it.

I reached the bathroom and walked inside. He smirked, "I always knew you were a flaming faggot."

"I'm not a faggot," I protested.

"Just a cock sucker?" he questioned, smugly.

"We need to get back upstairs," I argued, avoiding the question.

"You need to drop to your knees and suck my cock, faggot," he said.

He was ex-military. He was a brick house. He was not someone you fucked with. When I first met him I'd considered ending it with my Mia because he scared the shit out of me.

"Ken, please," I pleaded.

"Please may I suck your dick... Sir," he corrected. "Sure you may. Now hurry up before Mia gets here."

"You won't tell?" I asked, knowing I had no choice but to obey.

"Not if you do as you're told," he said. "It will be great to have a family cock sucker at my disposal."

"Okay," I said, mortified at what was happening, knowing all my risky decisions were suddenly putting my marriage and family at risk.

I closed the bathroom door, locked it and dropped to my knees in front of him. I unbuckled his belt, pulled down his jeans and underwear and gasped at the cock staring me in the face.

"Holy shit!" I cried out in awe, feeling like those porn girls who act shocked when they see a huge dick.

"Yeah, all the faggots love my cock," he said.

"I imagine so," I said mesmerized by the sheer size of his cock... which was definitely over nine inches long, and thick.

"Get sucking, faggot-in-law," he ordered, adding, "we don't have all day."

I hated being called a 'faggot', but I did indeed want to take his cock in my mouth. I leaned forward and did just that... his cock the longest and the thickest I had yet sucked.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, "this is going to really change our relationship."

I knew he'd never liked me. I knew he'd never thought I was good enough for his daughter.

"Yeah, you finally may get in my good graces," he declared, as I bobbed on his cock, at a medium pace, trying to get used to the girth.

"How long have you been a faggot?" he asked, after a minute or so.

I answered, as he pulled his gorgeous cock out of my mouth, "only a couple of weeks, Sir."

He slid his cock back in my mouth and chuckled, "A submissive faggot too. Shit, I'm going to have a lot of fun with you, Mr. Nancy-Boy."

And for two or three minutes I sucked, taking seven inches in my mouth, knowing there was no way I was taking all nine-plus. The past couple of weeks I had deep-throated a few cocks, including a seven incher yesterday... as I was becoming a better cock sucker... but nine was insane.

He said, "Yeah, in the military there was never a shortage of queers looking to suck dick or take it up the poop chute. I mean I never had more sex in my life than when I was in the military. There was a willing mouth or ass pretty much twenty-four/seven. Too bad that was before cell phones, that would have made it so much easier."

I tried to fathom an all-guy army orgy as I kept sucking and without warning, I felt warm jizz fill my mouth.

"Oh yeah, faggot-in-law, swallow it all," he moaned, as I milked his cock.

I kept sucking, like I always did, until he pulled out and said, "You're a natural! And in only two weeks!"

"Thanks, Sir," I said, feeling satisfied with the load warming my belly and the unspoken agreement that this would remain between us. I would definitely suck his cock twenty-four/seven.

"You guys down there?" I heard Mia call out.

"Shit," I said, standing up.

"Yeah, we'll be up there in a minute," Ken called out.

"Okay," Mia said.

"I'll have another load for you during the game," he said.

I didn't pretend to not want it as I replied, "I can't wait."

"I bet you can't," he chuckled, amused at me being a cock sucker.

And two hours later, I was again sucking my father-in-law's cock while he watched baseball.

As his second load, which took a lot longer to extract, a good twenty minutes, was spewing in my mouth, Mia called out, "You guys ready for dessert?"

Ken called back, "I think Sheldon already had his."

I finished sucking, mortified by his blunt innuendo, as Mia said, beginning to come down the stairs, "I don't think so."

I quickly got off my knees and sat on the couch, while Ken just as quickly put his cock away as my wife entered the living room.

"You didn't have dessert yet, did you?" she asked.

"Um, no," I said, before adding, "I did mention I was craving something sweet."

"And salty," Ken added, more innuendo my innocent wife hopefully would never catch onto.

"Okay, well come up when the inning is over," Mia said, before asking, "Are we winning?"

"Yeah, 8-1," Ken said. "The big bats are really exploding today."

Again blunt, naughty, innuendo.

"Well, that's good," Mia said, not really understanding baseball, but knowing I was in a better mood when we won.

I stood up and followed my wife up the stairs as my phone vibrated again (I had put it on vibrate and on invisible after I sucked Ken off the first time... but kept my alerts of nearby tops on... not sure why... but I did).

"It's good to see you and dad finally getting along," she said.

"Yeah, I think we'll be a lot closer from now on," I agreed, before adding my own innuendo, "He really is the cream of the crop."

THE END