All Comments on 'Cock-Sucker - Contract Cocksucker'

by tristantrotsky

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I would happily sign up to give him his morning blowjob, his contract cocksucker. I would love to read more chapters.

derek6193derek6193almost 5 years ago
Wow

I don't often give 5 stars, but your stories are always worth it. Erotic and exceptionally well written.

jonjonz68jonjonz68about 3 years ago

Agree with the other readers. This is a hot story with some nice poignant touches.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesalmost 2 years ago

I would love to be in that cocksucker's position sucking off a powerful man every morning to start his day. You captured the feel of that scenario beautifully. Five stars.

tristantrotskytristantrotskyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so very much for your positive responses to my erotic imaginings, it makes me feel so humble...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

KNM2001 here, currently not logged in.

I can’t believe I’m only now leaving a comment. This is one of my favorite works of your and in literotica as a whole, no matter how many times I reread it it’s still so hot. To be honest my favorite part was Philipp’s threesome with the rent boys, I keep wondering what’s on the other side of the video

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reads like crap, not even worthy of a jerk off.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies4 months ago

I found myself emotionally compromised once. I agreed to do something very embarrassing for this one guy I really had a connection with. Something I wasn't willing to do, but did. My actions surprised MYSELF! I learned that I was easily influential when it came to love and wanting to be wanted. It wasn't to work of HIS debt., like in this story. This story reminds me of what ELSE could happen. Like in this story, I thought there's simply no other alternative. I wanted to be with him!!! Like you wrote... "To prove myself to him. To prove my worthiness. This was a sacrifice I had to make. I was emotionally compromised."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertristantrotsky@tristantrotsky
Human being, with all the diversity and contradictions that it entails. Love living, Beat Poetry, Dada, BeBop, loud music, sensuality, books, movies, jazz, SF, Jack Kerouac, surrealism, Beatniks, other planets, Allen Ginsberg, intergalactic communications, William Burroughs.....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES