Cock sucking mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped her tighter and gave her a deep and hard plunge, causing her to groan as I growled out, "Oh, don't you worry, Mom. Your pussy isn't the only hole I will shove my tongue. You've always had a sexy ass. I think it's time your asshole experienced the attention it deserves."

Mom pulled me in roughly for a passionate kiss as she growled out, "You're such a dirty boy for admiring your mother's ass. Do you like Mommy's big tits too?"

I moaned back, "Your tits are perfect, Mom. So big and soft. Your whole body is amazing. You were made to turn me on and I was made to fuck and lick you into ecstasy."

Mom moaned louder and tightened her grip on me as she began sucking my tongue. We both moaned and I began pulling her into me by her ass cheeks to meet my thrusts into her pussy. She moaned again and slowly let my tongue go as she stared into my eyes. I smirked at her as I moaned out, "I watched you playing no with yourself this afternoon, Mom. I saw how much you were getting-off on incest blowjob porn. I got so hard watching you play with your pussy and moan like a slut. I planned all of this after seeing you. You don't have to watch porn anymore, Mom. Now you can have the real thing."

Mom moaned as she listened to me and I felt her pussy grow wetter as she purred, "It makes me so fucking hot that you got hard watching me play with myself. I love that you planned this so we could start fucking, honey. I've wanted you for so long and now you're mine. No porn could ever do you justice, honey. No porn star could ever get me as wet as you do. I'm going to suck your hard cock every day. I want you to pound my holes every chance you get. I want to have at least one load of your hot cum inside me at all times."

I plunged my hard cock as deep and hard as I could making Mom let out continuous moans of pleasure. Our dirty talk had brought me to the edge of orgasm as I felt my balls drawing up. I moaned out, "I'm getting close, Mom. I'm about to fill your pussy with cum."

Mom moaned and clung to me as she rolled her hips to give us both more stimulation. Mom growled out, "Cum in me, baby. Give Mommy's pussy it's first blast of your hot cum. Fill me up. I want to feel you pumping cum all the way to my stomach. I'm so fucking close. I want to cum as you fill my pussy with cum."

Mom's dirty talk and pleas sent chills up my spine and brought me closer to orgasm. Wanted her to cum with me, I trailed my hands up her body to grope her large breasts. Mom moaned and pressed her breasts into my hands as I began tweaking her nipples and rubbing the undersides of her breasts. We locked eyes as our pleasure increased. We were both moaning in pleasure and gasping in exertion.

Feeling my balls draw up I moaned long and hard as I plunged my cock deep inside her pussy as my cock exploded inside her. Mom cried out in pleasure as she felt my cum erupt inside her, sending her orgasm crashing over her body. We continued to writhe against each other as we worked to milk all of the cum from my cock. Mom moaned softly as she enjoyed the feeling of my hot cum coating her insides. She bit her lower lip and looked into my eyes as she breathed out, "I love feeling you cum inside my cunt, honey. I haven't cum that hard in years. God, your cock is so hard. You feel amazing inside me."

We began kissing lazily as we enjoyed our post-orgasm highs. We moaned into the kiss and gently trailed our hands over each other's bodies. Mom trailed her hand down my back and squeezed my ass cheek as she giggled into the kiss. Her playfulness caused my still-hard cock to jump inside her. Mom gasped and jumped, then moaned as she melted into my arms. She pulled back from the kiss and looked at me with desire in her eyes as she purred, "I'm going to suck your hard cock again, honey."

She then gently pushed me away and stumbled off the counter on shaking legs. I chuckled as I helped her steady herself. She glared at me before dropping to her knees in front of me and moaning as she admired my hard cock. She trailed her fingers over my hard shaft again as she declared, "I love this big cock, honey. I'm going to suck you dry."

With that, she engulfed my cock and went to work. She moaned as she sucked and licked my shaft. Her hands stroked my cock as she sucked with gusto. I was moaning already as her amazing skills drove me crazy. I knew that she had her work cut out for her. Cumming three times in less than half an hour would be a record for me, but I was still hard, and with her skills, I knew she could do it. I leaned back against the counter as I already felt my Mom's amazing blowjob skills working me toward orgasm.

I watched her sucking my cock with such enthusiasm and determination that I doubted any other woman could compete. Smiling down at her I began planning how I would return the favor. Moaning softly, I declared, "Mom, you're the best cock sucker there is. You've already ruined other women for me. You must know that no other woman could measure up to my sexy mother. You're so fucking hot, Mom. Your amazingly big tits, luscious ass, great figure, and beautiful face have been the center of my fantasies for years. I've thought of you so many times when I was jacking off or inside someone else. Pumping you full of my hot cum, licking your pussy, and having you suck my cock is a dream come true for me."

Mom moaned deeply around my hard cock and her glazed eyes met mine as her whole body shook. She didn't slow down or hesitate, even as I recognized that she had just experienced an orgasm. Smiling that my words had such an effect on her, I added, "Look at yourself, Mom. You just orgasmed without touching yourself as you sucked my cock. What kind of depraved mother gets-off on sucking her son's hard cock? If I didn't know better I'd swear you were turned on by me and having my hard cock inside you was a long-held fantasy of yours. If that were true, I bet your pussy would be practically free-flowing with your juices right now. Knowing how much you love sucking cock, I bet you would be on cloud nine now that you have free access to my hard cock."

Mom moaned again and smiled around my cock as she looked up at me. I moaned in pleasure as I felt her begin massaging my balls with one hand as she tightened her grip and stroked my shaft. She then closed her eyes as she continued to suck my cock. Watching her suck my cock and feeling her additional technique had my head spinning and my orgasm quickly building. I moaned in pleasure as I felt my cock explode in her mouth.

Mom moaned around my cock and milked my cock shaft as she swallowed rapidly. She continued to massage my balls hoping to coax more cum into her mouth. I shivered as I felt her tongue doing wonderful things to my sensitive cock head.

Mom smiled and moaned in pleasure as she finally milked all of my cum out of my cock. She locked eyes with me as she slowly withdrew my softening cock from her mouth. She made it a point of erotically running her tongue from my balls to my piss slit as she smiled possessively. She then placed a tender kiss on my cock head. Her message was clear, "This cock belongs to me now and I will take very good care of it."

Smiling down at her, I reached down to pull her to her feet and drew her to me for a passionate kiss. I surprised myself by finally realizing that I was French kissing my mother right after she had sucked my cock and swallowed my cum. Kissing my mother wasn't the issue, but I was surprised that I wasn't disgusted or freaked out at the possibility that I would taste my own cum on her tongue. I quickly realized that I couldn't taste anything other than my beautiful and sexy mother. I held back a laugh when I realized that my mother loved my cum so much that she had quickly and thoroughly swallowed every drop that I gave her. I moaned into the kiss as we caressed each other's naked bodies.

Mom then pulled back and grabbed my hand as she purred, "Come on, honey. Let's go to bed."

I smiled as I let her lead me upstairs. We separated briefly so we could tend to our before-bed routines in our separate bathrooms. I smiled thinking about moving my things into her master bathroom tomorrow. I finished up and then joined Mom in her bathroom as she was flossing. I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek as I smiled at her through her mirror. She smiled back and enjoyed our closeness as she went back to flossing. I then asked, "Why don't I move my things in here tomorrow? There's no sense in having separate bathrooms if we're going to be sharing the same bed from now on."

Mom smiled as she rinsed her mouth out before adding, "Yes, I want you in here with me, honey. We should also move your clothes and whatever you need into our closet, but I think you should leave some old clothes and whatnot in your old bedroom, plus some things in your old bathroom to keep up appearances if we have company."

I nodded as I hugged her tighter. I then began to tease the breasts and nipples as I looked at her in the mirror. Mom moaned and began grinding her ass into my crotch. The result surprised us both. My cock began to get hard again. Mom gasped at the surprise and then moaned as she felt my now hard cock slide between her legs and tease her inner thighs. She locked eyes with me in the mirror and smirked as she said, "I can't believe you're getting hard again, baby."

I smirked back as I hid my own surprise behind a devious smile as I replied, "You're standing in front of me naked, I'm teasing your big tits, and you're rubbing your ass on my cock, of course, I'm getting hard, Mom."

Mom moaned as she pressed her ass back into my crotch and rubbed me teasingly. She then glanced over her shoulder and moaned out, "God, you make me so wet, baby."

I smiled and captured her lips for an awkward kiss. I kept her with her back to me as I rubbed her breasts and she ground her ass into my crotch. Mom then snaked a hand between our bodies and gripped my hard cock as she purred, "Come with me. I'm putting this hard cock to good use right now."

Mom then walked towards her bed and pulled me along behind her by my cock. I chuckled as Mom pulled me to her bed and then pushed me down onto my back. I smirked as I watched her crawling up my legs and then straddling my hips. I brought my hands up to grope her large breasts as she gripped my hard cock, held it in place, and lowered herself down until my hard cock slowly entered her pussy. We both moaned at the feeling. Mom readjusted herself and leaned forward placing her hands on my chest to prop herself up as she began energetically riding my hard cock.

She didn't start slow and build herself up. She slammed her pussy up and down my hard cock as she moaned and groaned in ecstasy. I continued to grope and massage her large breasts as I moaned in pleasure. Smirking up at her I said, "I won't last long at this pace, Mom."

Mom shook her head and declared, "I don't want you to, baby. I want to exhaust us both with this fuck. Mommy wants you to fill her pussy with another load of hot cum before we go to sleep. Will you do that for Mommy, baby? Will you pump Mommy full of your incestuous seed?"

I nodded, amazed at her sudden aggressive and depraved assuredness as she continued to batter her pussy on my hard cock. Finally finding my voice, I stated, "Any time my cock is hard, I'll fill you with my cum, Mom."

Mom grinned and moaned at my answer as she continued her fast and rough fucking of her pussy. Wanting to give her more, I lifted my head and captured a hard nipple in my mouth. Mom moaned deeply as I began sucking, licking, and gently biting her rock-hard nipple. Mom moaned louder and roughly trailed her fingers through my hair as she panted in exertion. She growled out, "I don't care how fast you cum, baby. I've wanted this hard cock inside me for so long that I can't stand to see you hard without putting it inside me. God, I've cum so many times with you already and I just want to feel you blast my insides with your hot cum again. I came down hard the last time you bred my pussy, baby. I bet you could literally fuck me into unconsciousness. I can't think of anything hotter than you fucking me until I blacked out, honey. You better get used to having this cock inside me, because I will never let your hard cock go to waste, baby."

Mom was working herself up to exhaustion and working my cock towards orgasm. I switched to her other nipple as she continued to work us both to orgasm. I could hear her moans going deeper as she punished her pussy on my hard cock. Without warning, she suddenly slammed her pussy down on my cock causing her ass to hit my thighs with a slapping sound. She went completely tense as her body shook. She moaned long and deep as her orgasm rolled through her. I felt her pussy spasming on my hard cock and smiled around her nipple as my mother sighed and began roughly fucking herself on my cock.

After her last orgasm, Mom had to work herself up to her former pace of fucking her pussy on my cock. Her breathing was steady as she moaned softly. Feeling she had finally reached her former speed and exuberance, I let her nipple fall out of my mouth and lay my head back on my pillow. I smiled as I gazed up at her disheveled face. She looked down at me and smiled adorably as I trailed my hands up her body reverently. I gently pulled her down and captured her lips for a lazy kiss.

Mom giggled into the kiss as we had to fight to keep our lips attached due to her energetic fucking. I trailed my hands to her large breasts and began massaging them again. Mom moaned deeply into the kiss as she enjoyed my attention to her tits. Wanting to give her a surprise, I suddenly pinched both of her nipples hard enough to send a jolt through her body but light enough not to actually hurt. Mom gasped and then moaned deeply as she enjoyed my stimulation.

I moaned into the kiss, "Mom, you're such a dirty slut. Look at yourself. You already have a pussy full of one load of your son's cum and are viciously fucking your greedy pussy until you get another load. You have swallowed two more loads of my cum. You've had your pussy licked until you orgasmed. You are moaning like a whore in heat on your own son's rock-hard cock and your pussy is wetter than ever before while you fuck your son in your own bed. Imagine what your friends, neighbors, and coworkers would think if they saw you now, Mom. Imagine everyone knowing that you and your son are both so depraved, dirty-minded, and wanton as to get-off so hard and so many times having incestuous sex with each other."

She was staring off into space as I said this. Her moans were constant and loud as she worked us harder. I couldn't tell if she had actually heard me or if she was too far gone to hear anything at this point. I could already feel my hard cock preparing for another orgasm as I began thrusting up to meet her downward movements. Wanting to egg her on, I moaned out, "I'm close, Mom. Cum for me, Mom. Cum on my hard cock."

Mom dug her fingers into my chest as she let out a deep moan. I felt my balls draw up just before my cock exploded inside her. Mom shook in pleasure as her orgasm rocked her body. I moaned as I felt my cock empty itself inside my mother's spasming pussy. Mom sighed deeply as she relaxed on top of me. She looked down at my face with a satisfied smile on her face as she declared, "I love feeling you cum in my cunt, baby."

I smiled and replied, "I love watching you orgasm when I fill your cunt with my cum, Mom."

Mom shivered slightly and laid down on top of me with a satisfied sigh. She wrapped her arms around me as I pulled her close. We began kissing lazily as we enjoyed our afterglow. We were slowly caressing each other and enjoying the feeling of being wrapped in each other's arms as we lay together naked. Mom moaned softly into the kiss as she grabbed my ass and squeezed playfully. She giggled adorably when I grabbed both of her ass cheeks and squeezed. I chuckled and moaned out, "Mom, you have the sexiest ass I've ever seen and felt."

I gave her ass cheeks a shake as I said this, making her giggle again. She pulled back and asked playfully, "So, you're an 'ass man?'"

I smirked as I continued groping her ass and replied, "Well, I suppose so. But you also have great tits too, Mom."

She hummed contentedly and replied with a fake reproachful tone, "You shouldn't talk this way about your own mother, young man,"

I smirked and retorted, "I've done a whole lot more things that I shouldn't do with my mother."

Mom hummed and replied, "Yes, we've certainly crossed a line, haven't we?"

I nodded and said, "I think we've left the line far behind us now, Mom. And we've only been going for a few hours. Just think what else we can do."

Mom moaned softly as she rubbed her naked body against mine and said, "I'm counting on that, baby. I have every intention of doing things with you that would make porn stars blush."

I smiled wider, squeezed her ass again, and asked, "What do you have in mind, sexy?"

Mom hummed as she looked into my eyes and smiled, saying, "Well, I doubt I could say 'no' to anything with you, honey. Off the top of my head I was thinking of morning sex, shower sex, sex in every room of the house, sending each other inappropriate text messages and pictures, teasing each other in public, and anything else we might think of. What do you have in mind, baby?"

I smirked as I replied, "Your ideas sound great. I might have a few ideas, but I think I'll keep them to myself for now. I'd like to surprise you, Mom."

Mom moaned softly as she writhed against me. I felt a surprise stirring in my cock as she rubbed her naked body against me. She then stopped moving as she felt my cock begin to harden again. She looked between our bodies and then back up into my eyes with wide surprised eyes as she asked, "Again? How is it even possible for you to get hard after everything we've done tonight?"

I shrugged and replied, "Don't blame me, Mom. You're the one who's rubbing your sexy naked body all over me and talking about all the fun we're going to have. If you don't want me to get turned on, you shouldn't be doing all of that. Not that I'm complaining."

Mom smirked as she purred, "Oh, I'm not complaining either, baby. And I'm certainly not going to stop turning you on. That big hard cock of yours is a thing of beauty. I plan to make great use of it. You've fucked me better, harder, and longer than I've ever been fucked before. Masturbation is off the table for you, honey. That hard cock is mine now and I will show you how a dirty mommy tends to the sexual desires of her handsome son."

I smirked as I rolled my hips, causing my now rock-hard cock to slide between her wet folds, teasing her, as I asked, "You only have plans for my hard cock? I seem to remember you coming unglued and cumming hard when I licked your very wet pussy."

Mom moaned as she writhed against me and purred out, "Oh, that talented mouth and tongue of yours will get plenty of opportunities to feast on Mommy's cunt, baby. But right now, I want a snack before bed. How can I call myself a dirty mother if I let my handsome son go to sleep with a hard-on?"

Mom then slunk down my body until she had nestled herself on her stomach between my legs. She moaned as she grabbed my hard cock and balls and massaged them reverently. She then looked up at me with a devilish smirk on her face as she said, "You dirty boy. Getting a hard-on with your own mother so close to your cock. What kind of deviant are you? Well, I guess there's only one thing for a good mother to do."

With that, Mom opened her mouth and truly began worshiping my hard cock. She didn't go fast and energetically, but she seemed to be putting more devotion and skill into this blowjob. Her movements and technique showed her love and adoration for my hard cock. She moaned softly as she skillfully and precisely sucked my cock. It felt like she was sucking harder and specifically targeting my cock head to bring me to orgasm faster. If her other orgasms had been fast and eager, this one was slow and methodical. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing and wanted me to cum fast.