Cock sucking mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already moaning and my toes curled as the pleasure overstimulated my sensitive cock head. It felt so amazing that it was almost torture. I knew I wouldn't last a fraction of the time as her other blowjobs. I couldn't even find my voice to taunt or compliment her. All I could do was concentrate on my breathing as I watched her worshiping my hard cock. I felt her moans vibrating through my cock head as she continued to show me her amazing skills. I knew I would be spent after this orgasm and already felt guilty that I couldn't return the favor. I made a mental note to give her all of my energy and attention when we woke up, even as I felt my balls already begin to draw up.

I moaned loudly as my cock twitched in my mother's mouth. Mom moaned loudly as she felt and tasted my hot cum exploding into her mouth. She savored her treat before quickly swallowing every drop so she could make room for more. I felt her massaging and rubbing my balls in an attempt to coax them to release more cum, as she tightened her grip on my cock shaft and stroked me into her mouth. She sucked hard as she licked my cock head, desperate for more of my hot seed.

Finally milking all of the cum from my cock, Mom withdrew my softened cock from her mouth with a satisfied moan of approval. She then placed a devoted kiss on my piss slit as she gratefully said, "Thank you, honey. That should last me until morning."

She then crawled back up my body and hugged herself to me. We kissed devotedly as we relaxed in each other's arms. We smiled as we gazed into each other's eyes and enjoyed the comfort and intimacy of our embrace. We didn't speak anymore as we got under the covers and began letting ourselves succumb to exhaustion. We exchanged "I love you's," as sleep quickly claimed us both.