Cock Teasing Ex-Cheerleader Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our first date, Vicki and I were pretty much inseparable. We did everything together and spent the night in one of our apartments most of the time. Adam and Blake were happy for me that things were working out with Vicki even though we weren't hanging out as often as before. They understood that we'd all eventually find a woman to settle down with and shared my appreciation of Vicki's charm and beauty. We still tried to get together to watch football and basketball games of our alma mater. Even after Vicki and I moved in together, it was understood that the guys would meet at our favorite bar and watch sports. She also spent time with her friends so we each didn't lose contact with others and gave one another some space.

The more time Vicki and I spent together, the more comfortable we became sharing some of your sexual desires and fetishes. It was no secret that I adored Vicki's legs. I'm a leg lover in general but hers are stunning to the point of being a distraction. I wasn't totally surprised when Vicki revealed she liked to expose her body to others in a tasteful manner. It started with her being a cheerleader and being the center of attention at sporting events in front of an admiring crowd. She confessed that she liked wearing crop tops, and short skirts, shaking her ass, and the entire crowd getting a look at her cheer briefs. While the briefs weren't as revealing as panties, she knew a good portion of the male crowd liked when they got to see them. She went on to say that she rarely pulled them back down after getting a wedgy so she could show off more of her butt cheeks.

The more attention Vicki got as a cheerleader the more it made her want to discreetly expose herself. She explained that the trick was to make it appear to be accidental. That's where the short skirts came into play. Vicki knew that one of her best physical attributes was her athletic legs and the easiest way to show them off was in a short skirt or booty shorts. However, the short skirts allowed her to expose her panties to an admiring onlooker. Vicki confessed that more often than not, she ended up fucking her boyfriend after cheerleading at a sporting event or after showing off her panties because she was so turned on.

Vicki also explained that going braless was an easy way to attract attention even if was as simple as having her nipples poking out from her top and bouncing when she walked. There were times when she would wear tops that partially exposed her nipples which gave her an added thrill.

I told Vicki I recall a few times when I got a peek up her skirt and she gave me a devilish smile and replied, "Yeah, I know."

I smiled in return after realizing she gave me an upskirt view on purpose. I had Vicki tell me about her exhibitionist adventures as part of our foreplay. She was glad that I wasn't jealous or angry with her exploits. She was even happier that I encouraged her to continue discreetly exposing herself.

Vicki didn't do anything too blatant while exposing herself. It was a matter of her letting guys get a peek up her skirt while shopping or out to dinner. If she noticed a guy behind her on an escalator, she would find a reason to casually bend over in front of him. She was known to tease a shoe salesman too. Other times, it was letting a guy get a look down her blouse. I knew she let Adam and Blake get some upskirt and downblouse looks but it was harmless fun with guys I knew. She made sure it was "accidental" so no one thought too much of it. I got a charge out of seeing my friends checking out my live-in girlfriend too. Vicki and I always fucked the night away when we were alone in bed. Sometimes, I'd get a twinge of jealousy but that quickly dissipated when we had sex later. I received the rewards of her casual exhibitionism.

Vicki pointed out that she never let anyone see her completely naked because she was raised in a strict religious family. She also said some of her boyfriends got extremely jealous when guys would check her out and got very possessive of her which she couldn't handle. It was obvious that Vicki knew I was okay with her teasing other men and letting me know it might become a problem if I got jealous or possessive. I told Vicki that not only was I okay with her flirtatious behavior but I liked it. When other men would look at my girlfriend, it gave me a sense of pride because she was with me. For some reason, it turned me on.

It's not like Vicki dressed like a slut but she wore clothing that accentuated her tall, slender figure. She likes to wear low-rise jeans to reveal the whale tail of her thong straps. At the gym, she would wear a sports bra and tight, extremely short spandex shorts. Some of them were scrunch butt shorts or leggings that went into the crack of her ass. They followed every curve of her hips and ass and looked more like body paint than clothing. Many of the guys at the gym turned their heads to get another look at her when she walked by. When she was on the treadmill or running outside, her breasts would bounce seductively in her sports bra. I especially liked the way her ass would sway back and forth when she was on a stair machine or elliptical and I know other men and some women did too.

We got invited to a friend's wedding and Vicki looked stunning in her little black dress. It was a very short, body-hugging dress with spaghetti straps and a slit up the left leg that showed off even more of her one thigh. She had a black purse, a white pearl necklace, and ivory open-toed four-inch black heels with an ankle strap. The hair draped beautifully against her shoulders and her makeup highlighted her big eyes and tender lips.

I told Vicki before we left, "You look fantastic. We don't have to go to the wedding, you know. I'd be just as happy to stay here and fuck you right now."

"We could stay home but I'll be much hornier after the wedding. You know how I get when I'm all dressed up and have a few drinks. Dancing gets me real fucking horny too."

"You drive a hard bargain, babe. We haven't even left yet and I can't wait to get home."

Vicki naturally drew stares from the men and looks of jealousy from some of the ladies at the wedding. Adam and Blake along with their dates were sitting at the same table during the reception. In private, they told me how gorgeous Vicki looked and how lucky I was.

Adam went one step further and told me, "I'd give anything to see Vicki naked."

When I didn't get mad, Blake agreed, "Me too, bro. She's fucking hot. She's got killer legs."

Those statements only drove me to want to fuck Vicki even more. It turned me on to hear how my buddies adored my girlfriend. I also knew that wanting to see her naked was a code word for them wanting to fuck her. Vicki was a great dancer and knew how to shake her body and roll her hips, all under the watchful eyes of many of the men in attendance. Her tits bounced freely in rhythm to the music. When she raised her arms over her head while dancing, her dress would rise to just below her ass cheeks, showing off almost her entire thighs. I knew other men were undressing my girlfriend with their eyes and desiring to do more with her. I wanted to take her to a secluded place and fuck her but knew I'd have to wait.

While we were slow dancing, I told Vicki, "Every guy here tonight wants to fuck you. You look so sexy."

"I know they want to fuck me but I'm yours tonight and I can't wait to get you alone. I need to feel you inside me. I'm so fucking horny."

"I'm going to fuck your brains out tonight, babe."

"I can't wait, Mike. I can't wait."

During that slow dance, I grabbed Vicki's ass in plain view of everyone and lifted the back of her dress a little too. I was hoping to expose a little of her ass cheeks but she stopped me before that happened.

Later that night, I fucked Vicki twice before we went to sleep and twice more the next day. She was thrilled her boyfriend wanted her to dress provocatively and got just as excited as she did afterward. She knew she was a cocktease and I loved it. Knowing this only encouraged Vicki to continue to dress provocatively to tease male onlookers.

In the middle of October, Vicki was going through a box of hers that she never unpacked and came out to the living room holding something behind her back and said, "Look what I found."

I got a wicked grin on my face when I saw that it was her college cheerleading uniform and immediately said, "Put it on."

She knew exactly why and replied, "I'll be right back."

A few minutes later, Vicki came back barefooted wearing her uniform which consisted of a royal blue and white pleated skirt that barely covered her ass with a matching sleeveless V-neck crop top that showed a hint of cleavage, her firm abs, and hourglass waist. I swallowed hard as my eyes traced the length of her body from her head to her toes and back again as my dick began to grow hard. She then did a twirl for me which made her skirt flare, revealing her white thong underneath. My desire for her grew deeper.

Vicki went through a couple of her cheer routines, at least the ones she could do indoors by herself. I grew more appreciative of her flexibility and athleticism as he did high leg kicks, lifted her leg straight into the air, back bends, and walkovers. Each move showed off her thong, tight ass, and buff legs. It brought back memories for me of how I watched Vicki in college hoping and praying I could fuck the gorgeous cheerleader, the object of many of my masturbatory fantasies. The difference was that this time, she was standing right in front of me giving me a personal performance and there was no doubt I was going to fuck her.

I took out my phone and asked Vicki if I could take some pictures of her. She playfully began to pose for me as I snapped a few pictures and videos. Vicki continued her performance after stripping off her thong and throwing it in my face. She knew I dreamed of seeing her do some moves without any underwear and made sure to show off her pussy and ass. She pulled up her crop top to flash her tits at me. I continued to take some pictures as she gave me a private performance.

Things got more heated when Vicki straddled my lap. She started to grind herself into my crotch as we kissed and I grabbed that fine ass of hers. She pulled my sweatpants down over my hips and stuffed my cock into her and began to ride my cock. I pulled up her crop top and began to suck on her pert titties while she fucked me. When Vicki began to tire, I turned her around, laid her on her back, and gave it to her hard.

"I dreamed of fucking you in that uniform someday. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think it would come true."

"Well then, fuck me good baby. I'm so fucking horny knowing you want me so badly."

Vicki was rubbing her clit as I was fucking her and came to an orgasm just before I shot my wad into her. As we were catching our breath, Vicki confessed that one of her fantasies was to do her cheer routine without any underwear on or even naked. She had done it for her previous boyfriend but that was different. Her fantasy was to do it in front of others but she never had the guts to even be naked in front of anyone. We fucked again that night with me telling her how every guy I knew in college undressed her with their eyes and how they wanted to fuck her. That got her hot and she rubbed her clit to orgasm while I fucked her again.

The next morning, I asked Vicki about her fantasy and she said it was only something she thought about but didn't think she could do it for real. I told her it was a hot fantasy and it wouldn't bother me if we tried it. Vicki told me wasn't sure she could go through with it.

I don't know what made me say it but I blurted out an idea, "What if I showed some of the pictures to Adam and Blake, then I'll tell you their reaction. I can tell you right now what it will be but I'm sure they'd appreciate seeing your hot body."

"I don't know, let me think about it but don't get your hopes up."

Vicki knew I was going out for drinks with my friends after work and sent me a text message late in the day, "You can show your friends some pictures if you want."

I was thrilled. It turns me on knowing other men are drooling over my hot girlfriend and I know for a fact that my friends thought Vicki was gorgeous. I knew they were checking her out whenever we were together and undressing her with their eyes. My problem now was how do I bring up wanting to show them nude photos and videos of Vicki? For the rest of the afternoon, I was excited at the prospect of showing my best friends pictures and videos of my girlfriend.

At the bar, Adam, Blake, and I grabbed a table and did the usual complaining about our bosses and how we couldn't wait for the weekend. We analyzed our local sports teams and all the usual "guy talk." When we were on our second beer, I casually mentioned that Vicki found her old cheerleader uniform.

Adam quickly commented, "I'd love to see her in that again."

"I'd love to see her out of it," Blake added.

They knew I didn't mind them expressing their appreciation for my girlfriend's hot figure but I silenced them both when I said, "I took pictures."

"Get the fuck out of here. Can we see them?" Adam asked.

"I don't know, man. Some of them are for my eyes only, if you know what I mean."

Blake pleaded, "Come on, man, you can't tease us like that without showing us."

"Alright, but if you tell anyone, Vicki will never speak to me again."

Both of them gave their word on their vow of silence and anxiously waited for me to pull out my phone. The first couple of pictures were of her in her uniform which drew appreciative comments from them. Adam commented on her long legs while Blake added his appreciation for her slender waist revealed by the crop top and her tight ass.

I heard both of them say, "Holy shit," when I showed them a picture of Vicki revealing her ass while twirling and of the front of her thong while doing some leg kicks. They were silent when they watched a video of Vicki stripping off her thong. They both looked up at me waiting for me to swipe to the next one.

I busted their balls by saying, "I think I better stop here. I don't think she'd appreciate me showing you the others."

Adam and Blake repeatedly told me I couldn't stop. I repeated that I feared for my safety if they ever told anyone I showed them these pictures and videos and they swore their allegiance to me once again.

I pretended to be reluctant to show them the next one but I was just as excited to show them as they were to see Vicki exposed. I showed them a longer video of Vicki doing a cheer routine that exposed her shaved pussy and shaking her ass. I even paused it several times and zoomed in so they got a close-up view of her pussy and ass. As they were raving about how sexy Vicki is, I was getting hard listening to them. Next, I showed them pictures of when Vicki lifted her crop top to show me her tits. They were practically drooling over my phone by that point. I let them look at the pictures a couple of times before I told them how she fucked me afterward. That's how our Happy Hour ended and I rushed home to tell Vicki all about it and to fuck her. Vicki had dinner ready for me when I got home, We ate our meal while sipping some wine. She was naturally curious as to what happened with my friends.

"Well, how'd it go with Blake and Adam?"

"It was okay, you know, just guy talk."

"Did you show them the pictures you took?"

I played dumb, "What pictures?"

She knew I was messing with her and said, "You better tell me right now or you can suck your own dick tonight."

"Wow, you drive a hard bargain, Vicki," I said with a smile.

I told her how I made my friends beg to see the pictures and when they saw them, they acted like it was the first time they saw a naked woman. They had been eyeing Vicki up since they met her and finally got to see her mostly naked. I went through each picture and video one by one describing the reaction of Adam and Blake to each of them. I could tell that Vicki was a touch embarrassed by the fact that other men saw her naked body but more of her was turned on by being exposed to them. I told her how I went into detail about how she was so turned on by wearing her uniform for me that she fucked me twice.

Vicki stared at me with lust in her eyes when I told her, "I bet they are home right now jerking off thinking about those pictures and wishing they could fuck you."

"Are you serious, Mike?"

"Dead serious, Vicki. You're hot and they'd give anything to see you naked."

Vicki took me into the bedroom and we stripped off our clothes. When we got into bed she had me show her the pictures I showed my friends again. I described how they zoomed in on her ass and pussy so they could get a closer look. They loved her soft ripe tits. When I inserted my finger into Vicki, I found her pussy soaking wet. We got into a sixty-nine so we could orally please one another. I looked up at her pussy and told her how Adam and Blake saw a picture of her and were probably wishing they could lick her. I then stuck my tongue deep into her and lapped at her juices as she moaned in pleasure. Her lips surrounded my hard cock too. Her blow job was even better because she was so horny.

After I licked her to an orgasm, I laid her back and spread her legs. Just before I fucked her, I told Vicki, "Blake and Adam would love to see you with your legs open like this."

"Fuck me, Mike. I need to get fucked really bad right now. You have no idea how much the thought of your friends jerking off thinking about me turns me on."

"You have no idea how much it turns me on to have shown them pictures of you. Fuck, you're so sexy."

We both moaned as I slid my cock into her waiting pussy. I fucked that pussy good and hard that night. We were both extremely turned on by me showing my best friends naked pictures of Vicki. She had never done anything that bold before and I got a thrill out of seeing my friends practically drooling over her hot, sexy body. We had sex twice that night and we fucked a few times that week too.

A week later, Vicki and I were hosting a small Halloween Party and we were wondering what to wear so I suggested, "Why don't you wear your cheerleading uniform? They sell similar costumes in the store."

"You know, Mike, I was thinking the same thing. I just have to decide what to wear under it. Yes, I'm wearing something under the uniform."

I chuckled and replied, "Oh darn."

There were about 15 people at our party dressed in various costumes. I dressed as a football player to coordinate with Vicki being a cheerleader. She wore a pair of sheer pantyhose which made her legs look even softer than they already were with a slight sheen to them. Vicki rolled the waistband of her skirt up a little to make it even shorter. She wore a pair of short, white compression shorts underneath that hugged her heart-shaped ass. The best part was I knew Adam and Blake were going to be staring at her all night, recalling seeing the pictures of Vicki in that uniform.

Vicki knew my friends would be checking her out all night too and she even blushed a bit when she welcomed them. They both had dates so they had to be discreet in their glances at her. There was plenty of drinking, dancing, and friendly chat going on. There were other women dressed in sexy costumes as witches or devils, and a policewoman but Vicki was the best-looking woman there. She wasn't shy about bending over when she served people drinks or brought out snacks. There was nothing she did that was overtly sexual other than being herself. The best part was the fact that she was now in the same room as the two men that saw her naked body.

During the party, I even mentioned, "Blake and Adam can't take their eyes off of you."

"I noticed that. I tried to bend over for them a few times when I saw them looking my way."