Cock Teasing Ex-Cheerleader Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned when Vicki told me that. She basically told me she enjoyed being a cock tease. While she was teasing my friends and other guests, she was also teasing herself as well as me. After the party, we ended up fucking even though we were both exhausted. However, we were more horny than tired. Vicki liked getting admiring stares from my friends as well as the other male guests. It brought back fond memories of her college years. It was different than her cheerleading days because she was in a smaller group of people and she could readily tell when they were looking her way which was a turn-on for her.

While I was fucking Vicki, I playfully asked her, "You want to show Adam and Blake your pussy don't you?"

Even though she didn't respond, she began to moan so I continued, "You want to bend over in front of them and show them your bare ass. I can tell that's what you want."

When Vicki began to grunt louder, I told her, "I bet you want to shake those tits in front of them too. You want to make them jerk off thinking of your hot body."

I could tell she was close to orgasm so I ordered her to, "Tell me you want to get naked for Adam and Blake. Go ahead, admit it."

"Oh fuck, I want to get naked for them," she replied while her breathing got heavier. "I want to show them my cunt, my ass, and my tits. Oh fuck, I want to get them hard."

Just then Vicki came to a raging, loud orgasm, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, god, fuck me Mike, fuck me for your friends."

I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could and came shortly after she did.

The next morning, we talked about the night before and how hot Vicki got thinking about the possibility of being naked in front of my friends. She wrote it off as statements she made in the heat of the moment but I knew the idea of showing herself off turned her on. In my mind, I developed a plan to take things to the next step.

The following weekend our alma mater football team was playing our rivals in a Saturday night prime-time game so later that day, I took a gamble and offered a suggestion.

"There's that big game coming up next weekend and I was thinking about inviting Adam and Blake over to watch it here rather than hang out in a noisy bar."

"Yeah, that sounds great."

"I didn't think you'd have a problem with that but I, uh, was thinking that, uh, maybe you could wear your cheerleading uniform that night."

Vicki quickly turned her head and stared at me. She knew exactly what I was suggesting.

"Are you sure about that?"

"I'm positive, babe. I know they would enjoy it too."

"I don't know. Let me think about it."

I took that as a minor victory because she didn't say no and wasn't upset with me for my suggestion. During the course of the week, we discussed it further and by Saturday morning, Vicki agreed to, at minimum, wear her cheer uniform but wouldn't promise that things would progress beyond that. I told her I was fine with whatever she felt comfortable doing but she knew my wishes. Vicki also said that while the idea of exposing herself further turned her on, she wasn't sure if she could actually go through with it. That's how we left it. Meanwhile, Adam and Blake had no idea what was in store for them. I knew they would appreciate Vicki dressing in her cheer uniform even if that's as far as it went. I was sure Vicki and I would have a great time in the bedroom after they left no matter what happened.

We agreed that we'd tell the guys that Vicki lost a bet and had to be our waitress for the game. She didn't want to appear too anxious to show off and she could pretend that dressing up wasn't her idea. When Adam and Blake arrived with 12-packs of beer in hand I had Vicki answer the door. The look of shock on their faces was priceless when they were surprised by seeing her in her little pleated skirt, crop top, and bare feet. Both of them stood there and stared at her up and down before she had to tell them to come in.

I explained how Vicki lost a bet and had to serve us for the game. They both looked at me with grins on their faces. They may have suspected I liked showing off my sexy girlfriend but neither one was going to say anything to ruin the moment. Vicki grabbed the beer and took it to the fridge in the kitchen. We followed her so we could get a beer before we settled in for the game.

Vicki bent over to put the beers on the bottom shelf of the fridge and when she did, the back of her skirt rose over her ass. What we saw shocked us all. She was wearing flesh-colored, boyshort panties. At first, I did a double-take to see that they actually were panties. They were so tight that they folded into the crack of her ass and gave the appearance she wasn't wearing anything. All three of us guys watched in silence, staring at Vicki's long legs and lovely panty-covered ass while she put the beers away one by one. When Vicki was done loading the beers, she turned around and gave us just the slightest grin. She knew exactly what she was doing and it was a perfect beginning to the evening.

My sexy girlfriend told us to go into the living room and she'd bring out the beers and snacks for us. We followed her directions and waited for her to serve us. She came back with fours beer and glasses for us. She set the glasses down on the coffee table, then leaned over to pour each one. Adam and Blake were sitting on the sofa and she practically bent over in their faces. They were getting a close-up view of Vicki's ass. They paused their stares to glance over at me to make sure I was okay with them checking out my girlfriend. Once they saw me smile, they went back to focusing on her curvy butt cheeks.

Just before kickoff, I asked Vicki, "Why don't you give us a little cheer before the game starts?"

Vicki glared at me but she did it anyway. She started with a twirl that made her skirt flare up, exposing her panties and I swore I saw a camel toe. When she did a couple of leg kicks there was no doubt about the camel toe. There is something sultry about seeing fabric so tight that a woman's pussy lips are defined by the thin material keeping her from being naked.

My first thought was, "I'm getting so turned on, I might have to send Blake and Adam home early."

I was getting hard and I saw my friends with their hands in their laps which signaled to me that they might be hiding their excitement. Once the game started, we tried to concentrate on what was happening on the football field but it seemed every time Vicki moved, she drew our attention. She was sitting to the side of us and I know I had a difficult time concentrating on the game because I kept looking at those gorgeous legs of hers, knowing she had sexy panties on underneath and wasn't afraid to show them off to us. Every time she crossed or uncrossed her legs we got a view up her short skirt and those puffy pussy lips through her panties.

Vicki was very accommodating in serving us beers and snacks and we knew each time our glasses were empty that we would get a peek up her skirt so it served as an incentive to drink more. The more she drank, the bolder Vicki got and my friends weren't shy about talking to her about her attire. Blake and Adam also knew I obviously wasn't jealous especially after I had shown them naked pictures of Vicki and arranged for her to wear her cheer uniform for us.

Blake commented, "I have to tell you, Vicki, you are one of the sexiest women I know. You look great tonight."

"Thanks, Blake, I appreciate that."

Adam was blunter and asked, "What type of panties are those, Vicki? I can't say I've seen that type before."

Vicki stood up, lifted her skirt to model them for us, and replied, "They're called boyshorts, like briefs. Do you like them?"

Vicki did a slow turn allowing us to get a longer view of her underwear and her ass and camel toe along with it. She was so fucking seductive, I thought I was going to cum in my pants. I could only wonder what the rest of the night would bring.

There was a definite sexual tension building in the room with all of us feeling a little frisky. Vicki wasn't hiding the fact that she was showing off and my friends weren't shy about staring at her and commenting on her tanned legs. When our team would score, she did a little cheer for us within the confines of our apartment. Our team kicked a field goal just before halftime and Vicki did a back bend that led to a walkover, almost like a cartwheel. By doing this, her panties were stretched tighter to her body, showing even more of her camel toe and ass. Fuck, I wanted to eat her pussy right then, right there in front of my friends.

I followed her into the kitchen, reached around to fondle her tits, and told her, "I'm going to fuck the hell outta you tonight."

She ground her ass against my hard cock and said, "Ummm, I can't wait."

We had a pizza warming up in the oven for halftime and just before Vicki went to get it, I suggested, "Uh, Vicki, why don't you take off your skirt? It's not hiding much anyway. What do you think guys?"

Adam immediately played along, "Yeah, it looks uncomfortable. You should probably take it off."

Blake added, "I agree with Mike and Adam. I don't think you need it."

Vicki gave us a devilish smile and replied, "You guys would like that, wouldn't you?"

All of us pretty much agreed, "Yeah, we would."

I followed Vicki into the kitchen again to reassure her that I was okay with my suggestion while reaching under her skirt to rub her pussy.

It was juicy wet and she replied, "Shut up and get out of here."

I hoped I didn't piss her off and ruin things but did what she told me. A few minutes later she came out of the kitchen and I was disappointed she left on her skirt. It was worth a try. When she put the pizza and plates down, she stood before us. The three of us were wondering what she was doing and looked at her.

Vicki then said, "Maybe you guys are right," and she undid a side zipper and then pulled her skirt down over her hips. She stood before us in just her crop top and flesh-colored boyshort panties.

My friends and I openly stared at Vicki, drinking in the sight of her panties hugging every curve of her tight ass, and showing off the slit of her pussy lips in front. I swallowed hard as my heart began to race. Here was my gorgeous girlfriend standing in front of my friends in her crop top and panties. There was no way to hide my hard-on. Blake and Adam had the same problem as I saw them holding their plates of pizza in front of their crotches. I'm sure Vicki noticed the effect she was having on my friends and there was no doubt in my mind that she was loving every second of her display. She was feeling the effects of the alcohol she was drinking, confident, and proud of her body and so was I.

Thankfully, our team had a comfortable lead because it was difficult to watch the game while Vicki was half-dressed in front of us. During the third quarter, I suggested that we do a shot of tequila, deliberately trying to get her drunk. She knew it too.

"I don't know if I can do any shots. I'm like that country song, Tequila Makes My Clothes Fall Off," Vicki provocatively replied.

It was a deliberate suggestive remark, and I replied, "Yeah, I know. That's the whole point," and I poured her a shot and handed it to her.

It was our way of not so discreetly suggesting she should go further and the results that would happen if she took the shot. All three guys were staring at Vicki as she reached for the shot, and waited for us to lift it up. We all licked the salt off our hands, took the shot, and took a bite of the lime. Vicki shook her head from the shot and made a funny face from the sour lime. She chased it down with a sip of beer.

Vicki looked up at me with a look that I read, "Do you really want me to do this?"

I gave her a wink and a smile to let her know I was serious. I'm positive my friends were anxiously waiting to see what was going to happen next. We held our collective breaths when Vicki stood up and put her finger underneath the bottom of her crop top and started to pull it up.

She then stopped and said, "Maybe I shouldn't do this. I don't want to make your friends feel uncomfortable."

Adam quickly replied, "I'm good. I won't be uncomfortable at all. What about you Blake?"

"No, I'm good too. It won't bother me a bit."

Vicki knew she was teasing us and pulled her top up again to reveal the bottoms of her breasts then pulled it down again. She made us plead for her to take it off but we were more than happy to play along with her little game. Vicki then took a deep breath and peeled her top over her head to expose her perky 36b breasts. She has dark nipples about the size of a quarter and they were hard.

Vicki inquisitively looked at me, seeming to ask, "Are you satisfied yet?"

I replied with my eyes, looking at her panties and then the floor. She looked at me again and I replied with a reassuring nod. Under the watchful eyes of Adam and Blake, Vicki reached into the waistband of her panties and ever so slowly pulled them down her legs and kicked them to the side with her bare feet. My luscious girlfriend was now standing before my friends and me completely naked. I was so excited I thought I was going to faint. Adam and Blake weren't even hiding the erections in their pants. Vicki then did a slow turn so we could feast on the sight of her naked body.

She never looked lovelier. Her long dark hair brushed against her shoulders. Her soft blue eyes looked at me as my friends gazed at her body. Vicki works out so she has some muscle definition in her shoulders and arms. Her tits are firm, soft, ripe, and round. Vicki's abs are taut and her waist looks like an hourglass. Her hips are formed to continue her hourglass figure and her ass is tight and protrudes slightly from a sideways view. Vicki's legs seem to go on forever with some muscle definition in her thighs and calves. She has long toes with blue nail-polished toes to match her uniform. Vicki is simply stunning and I knew my friends would never, ever forget that evening. Knowing that they wanted to fuck her made Vicki even more desirable to me. I have what other men could only dream of having. Vicki was my girlfriend, all mine and I'd be the one fucking her later.

Vicki spent the entire fourth quarter naked and continued to serve us snacks and drinks as my friends and I watched her every move. Her breasts would bounce and her ass had a nice twitch when she walked. When she was seated, she left her legs parted so we could see her slit. Vicki must have been pretty drunk because at one point she stood right in front of Blake and Adam, and began to fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples. She alternately brought a nipple up to her mouth to lick it. One hand traced down her body as she lifted one leg onto the coffee table giving my friends an up-close view of her cunt. They stared intently at the brazen display of her nakedness as she slipped a finger into her pussy and began to move it in and out.

Holy fuck, my girlfriend was openly masturbating in front of my friends. That was more than I ever expected her to do. She rubbed her clit for a while then stood back up, licked her juices off her fingers, and turned around. She bent over in front of them and spread her cheeks wide offering them a view of her puckered asshole and soaking wet pussy. I was concerned they were going to attack her at that point but I could hardly blame them if they did. Vicki was mercilessly teasing them.

Vicki then slowly walked over to me like a tigress stalking her prey with a look of lust in her eyes. She got down on her knees in front of me, unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, and released my hard cock from my precum-stained underwear.

Vicki then asked, "Do you like having your friends see me naked, Mike."

All I could mutter was, "Uh huh," as Vicki lowered her head to lick the precum from the tip of my cock.

Vicki then tucked her long, dark hair behind her ear so Adam and Blake had a good view of her mouth engulfing my cock. Her tongue swirled around the head and shaft as her head bobbed in my lap while my friends watched her give me a tantalizing blow job. She seemed to know when I was about to cum and skillfully slowed down on her sucking to make me last longer. I could only hold out for so long after hours of watching my girlfriend tease me and my friends with her luscious body. I eventually shot a huge load in Vicki's mouth and she took every last drop.

When I was done cumming, Vicki turned to face my friends and let some of it drip out of her mouth and down her chin. A drop or two fell onto her tits. She stood up, wiped the cum from her chin with her finger, then licked it off. Vicki opened her mouth to show us that she saved the cum, closed her mouth, and swallowed it. My friends just sat there in awe, speechless with their mouths hanging open. They were squirming in their seats, noticeably uncomfortable with having balls full of cum and erections for hours.

I'm sure Adam and Blake were disappointed when Vicki said, "It's your turn to return the favor, Mike," as she walked towards the bedroom and then said, "You boys can let yourselves out."

After she left the room, Adam said, "That was awesome."

Blake asked, "How did you talk her into doing this?"

"Don't ask questions, just be thankful. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow, I've got some business to take care of right now."

They understood and quickly left as I was on my way to the bedroom. When I got there, Vicki was laying on the bed with her legs spread. One hand was playing with her nipples and breasts while the other was working over her clit. It took me a split second to undress and my dick was still half-hard.

"I'm so fucking horny right now, Mike."

"You were absolutely amazing, babe. We'll never forget this night. I think the guys had hard-ons the entire night."

I took a vibrator out of the nightstand and began to tease Vicki with it. I rubbed it over her nipples, down her torso, and all over her upper thighs until I dragged it across the outside of her pussy as I sucked on her tits. She was squirming, moaning, and groaning the entire time. The whole time I was telling her how much Blake and Adam enjoyed the wanton display of her sexy body. They stopped watching the game just so they could stare at her naked body. The more I told her how much my friends liked seeing her nude, the hotter she got. I told her how I thought they were going to cum in their pants when she started to blow me then teased them by letting my cum drip down her chin.

"I hope you realize they are going to go home and jerk off several times thinking of you."

Finally, she said, "Quit fucking teasing me and eat my pussy."

I first slipped the vibrator into her and began to fuck her with it. I could hear how sloppy wet she was as I moved it in and out of her hot pussy with her hips moving in rhythm to my thrusts. I then leaned forward and began to tease her clit with my tongue by giving it light butterfly flicks. I used the wide part of my tongue to rub it against her clit as I continued the movement of the vibrator. When she was about to cum, I began to suck on her clit and that drove her over the edge.

Vicki screamed out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH."

She clutched my head and pulled it towards her clit as she came to a body-shaking orgasm. She held me so tight, I could barely breathe. I didn't stop at one orgasm either. I keep using the vibrator while licking and sucking her clit until she came two more times. I was fully hard by then and climbed between her legs and began to fuck her hard and fast. Her pussy was on fire as I pummeled her.

I kept telling Vicki, "Blake and Adam are jerking off right now thinking about wanting you to suck their dicks and wishing they could fuck you. Do you know what you are? You're a fucking cock tease. That's what you are. Now you have to satisfy this cock."