All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 18'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sideslide3301Sideslide3301almost 6 years ago

This chapter checked so many boxes for me. Fulfillment of teenage fantasies... pool sex... off-the-charts romance. Check, check, super check. So freakin' good.

Between the entrepreneurial spark that was lit in Scott by the gay bar and the expansion of their relationship that now includes other people, I'm starting to think about where year two of their relationship could go, but I will eagerly await the next installment to see more of what will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just keeps getting better!

I totally love this series! And — even better — you can’t just binge watch it on Netflix, etc. You have to patiently wait for each well-crafted chapter to appear. Loved the depiction of the older gay character of Thaxter, equally befuddled by craft beers and smart phone apps. Then there was the vignette of the overhead conversation of the fortysomething who’d just come out to his wife (that’s a whole story in itself right there... ). And then of course bumping into Valerie — I wonder how that’ll play out?! Then of course there was all that hot sex. Now I can’t wait for Chp 19!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

This needs to be on tv or a site. With the sex scenes and everything from this amazing story. The ending uughh what can happen now feeling anxious for next chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Missed action

It would have been hot if they had hooked up with the underaged boy and the married man both first time to the bar; that would have been really hot sex.

briacon429briacon429over 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Missed action

True, it would’ve been fun... but you never know what’s still to come! Or rather, it’s for me to know and you to find out... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another hot one!

The pool sex was great! Then the teaser at the end about what's to come. This is such good writing! cp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous