All Comments on 'Cocklust Ch. 24'

by briacon429

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
uniliveuniliveover 5 years ago

I actually had to read it again here cause it was that hot! Thanks again, loving this story. Btw I was meaning to ask you, how many chapters do you plan on writing? Do you have a conclusion in mind or do you write the chapter as they come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Great One!

Man I’ve told you once and I’ll tell you again, this story is top shelf! This chapter was hot as fuck!!! I love that the guys are back to just themselves and no others. It seems like this is helping them get closer and closer. Hopefully Chad lets his walls go down some and let’s Scott in more. I hope he can go home soon! I feel like Chad needs to go into the political field too (chapter 24) seemed like he really loves it!! Can’t wait for the next one!! Keep it up man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So... when can we see the video?

Another fantastic chapter: hot and funny. I look forward to seeing it appear on PornHub or YouPorn, etc.

(He should send his sister Amy a copy to say “thank you” for sorting out the whole Johan situation... that’d rock her world!)

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingover 5 years ago
Even though I read it backwards

Great story!! Hopefully there's a wedding in a future chapter.

briacon429briacon429over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys!

This stuff is music to my ears! (Or I guess whatever art form you want to compare it to!)

Unilive, to answer your question, I do have the overall story planned out, including the ending. But I admit I don’t know how many chapters it’ll take! When I first started writing this, I thought it might take 10 chapters or so. Now of course I’m at 24 and counting... and I’m still quite a ways away from the ending! So we’ll have to see how long it ends up taking.

For you anonymous readers, I love hearing you speculate around what will happen next! I guess I shouldn’t confirm or deny anything, because I couldn’t want to spoil the fun. But you’ll get to see what these boys have in store... at least sooner or later. Stay tuned for more to cum!

Sideslide3301Sideslide3301over 5 years ago

If I was to search for a story about two people documenting their passionate love and sex, I couldn't ask for more than what this chapter gave. It's so hot! May it warm their cold, lonely nights until they reunite and reignite their blazing hot romance.

Thanks for starting off my weekend on such a gooooood note.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So Hot! So Good! The sex tape was over the top. Five stars aren't enough. Keep up your outstanding writing. cp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous