Cocklust Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fucked like that for another couple of minutes. At first I didn't know how soon I could cum again; but with each jab at my prostate, I found myself getting closer. I was tempted to just reach down and finish myself off. Still, I knew we needed a money shot, a grand finale of shorts, and I didn't want to ruin it.

Chad rammed me so hard that my butt jerked in one direction, his cock jerked in the other, and our bodies came apart. Before I could say anything, he plopped down by my side, and he positioned me against him. Now we were basically spooning, though his energy didn't let up. He guided his dick back inside me, and we went back to fucking.

"I want you to jerk yourself off," he said. "I want to watch you cum hard. And I want to feel your orgasm inside and out."

I flexed my hole and savored his stiff goodness inside me. I leaned over and kissed him for a few seconds. Then I brought my hand to my cock.

"Yeah baby," he said. "Show those cameras what you've got."

I started stroking my shaft while he fucked me. It was another one of those full-body experiences, and it got more and more intense the closer I got. Within a few seconds, my hand was flying up and down my cock. I wanted this orgasm just as badly as he did.

"C'mon baby," he said. "You can do it."

"Oh fuck!" was the last thing I said before my body seized up, and a thick white stream shot over me. I knew it must've hit Chad, but I didn't even look to see exactly where. I was so overcome with pleasure that it didn't seem to matter.

"Yeah... that's it...."

I let off a couple more spurts, and I felt my sphincter quiver against his manhood. Finally I stopped jerking, and I paused to catch my breath.

Chad leaned up to kiss me. As he did, I saw my jizz had hit him in the forehead. A lot of it had gotten in his hair. "Mm," he said. "You want me to return the favor?"

"Like how?"

"I was thinking maybe a mouthful of cum...."

"Do it," I said without missing a beat.

Chad pulled out of my ass, then got in a kneeling position. He started pounding his pud with one hand, while he toyed with his nipples with the other. "Oh yeah," he gasped. "Fuck...."

I tried to help him out by fingering his hole a little more. I looked right into his eyes as I did it, because I wanted to see his response.

"Oh shit... oh shit... oh shit!" he yelled, and before I could react, he shot right in my eyes. I felt a few more spurts hit me in my cheek, my neck, and my forehead. I heard a couple wet slaps as he kept working his cum-covered cock. Then he let out a loud groan as his orgasm ended.

I just laid there for a second. Then I wiped my eyes, and I saw he was filming a close-up of me.

"Yeah," he said, "I think I can jack off to that."

I just laughed. Without even seeing the footage, I knew we had something good. This had been one hell of a project, and I couldn't wait to partner with Chad some more-- whether it involved something naughty or not. "Well," I finally said, "hopefully that can tide us over till you're back in my bed." Then I smiled, and I gave him a cummy wet kiss.

To be continued....