All Comments on 'Cocksucking Competition Ch. 01'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Reindeer58Reindeer58about 10 years ago
Fix the first paragraph

You can't push your tongue against the roof of your mouth with a cock or your finger in it. Ask your significant other to do a demonstration. I couldn't get past the beginning paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Re. "fix the first paragraph"

She pressed her tongue against the roof of her mouth, with his cock in between. If you've ever had it done to you, there wouldn't be any confusion, trust me.

;)

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years agoAuthor
Just a note

This "move" can also be performed with a woman's breast. Cover her breast with your mouth, with her nipple underneath. Now swallow. Your tongue will reflexively squeeze her nipple against the roof of your mouth. It's basically the way a baby nurses.

Perhaps I could've written that paragraph more specifically, though I wasn't really focused on the technical aspects of the act itself, but with the reaction it evoked.

As always, I thank you for your feedback.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
loved the ever-tightening concentric circles of 2 main characters adressing challenge and author's theme

The players' particulars were dispensed very nicely during slack time. Group sex is not my preferred genre but the author's skill displayed in previous stories short-circuted that genre stumbling block.

pixandwordspixandwordsabout 5 years ago
A great start

This is shaping up to be a great (and fun) story. Moving on to part 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
1328 Followers
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES