Code Name Tequila Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Chambers landed with thud on the blue mat that he had laid out on the open floor of the loft. He looked up and saw Ria standing above him, dressed in a black t-shirt and pair of black yoga pants. Chambers grunted, and struggled to his feet, "nice throw," he said, grabbing his back. "You sure are strong for such a small, little thing."

Ria smiled. "Hey, it's all about leverage, that's what you taught me." Ria looked over at Chambers, dressed in his baggy white judo pants and top. She was a bit sad to see Chambers in the baggy clothes, because she had seen him in tighter clothes, and she liked what she saw. At least with the judo jacket it sometimes flopped open, giving Ria a nice view of Chambers' muscled chest.

Chambers hobbled over to the couch. "I think that's enough judo for now," he said, lying on the couch.

"Oh no, did you hurt your back?" Ria asked.

Chambers winced as he lay on the couch. "No, its fine," he lied.

Ria came over to the couch. "Take off your jacket, I'll give you a massage."

Chambers undid his belt and slid off his jacket, saying, "I've told you, the jacket is called an uwagi. The belt is an Obi. The terminology is as important as the moves."

Chambers laid down on his stomach, and Ria started working on Chambers lower back with her fists, kneading the flesh to try and work out the kinks and knots in his back. At first Chambers let out little yelps and squeals of pain, but as her fists started to work out the kinks, eventually the sounds from Chambers started sounding more like groans and sighs of pleasure.

Hearing Chambers make those noises reminded her of that night back in the cabin outside of Oaxaca, when he made similar noises as she sucked on his hard cock. Ria unclenched her fists, and started lightly rubbing Chambers' back, first running her hands up Chambers' back to his shoulders. She massaged his shoulders for a moment before lightly gripping the back of his neck and kneading the flesh there. Chambers started revolving his neck and head in sympathy with Ria's touch, and a long, low moan came out of his mouth that sounds almost like the purr of a cat.

Feeling his neck muscled loosened; Ria moved her hands back down Chambers' back, all the way down to the waist of his pants, or as Chambers would say, his "zubon." She started to rub his back, just along the line of his pants. Occasionally she would slide her fingers just past the line of his pants, creeping under the fabric and feeling his naked backside. As she continued rubbing, each pass she would let her fingers ease a little further down into his pants.

Chambers started to breathe heavily and Ria could feel his hips starting to slowly gyrate, no doubt massaging his growing penis between his body and the couch. She pushed her hands far down his pants and squeezed his firm ass cheeks.

Chambers jumped up from the couch. "Whoa, that's enough. I think my back is better now."

Ria looked at Chambers pants, which were tenting thanks to his hard-on. "I see another part of you that could use a massage," she said.

Chambers blushed, and quickly picked up his uwagi and held it in front of him, covering up his erection.

"You know," Ria said. "We never did get to finish what we started in Oaxaca."

"As I recall, that's because you hit me over the head with a lead pipe," Chambers stammered.

Ria looked in the air, raising her eyebrows. "If I recall correctly, I think it was an aluminium steel alloy."

Chambers continued. "And besides, all that happened in Oaxaca, that was before I knew who you were. Things would have been different if you had told me that you were... you know..."

Ria stood up, pulling off her black t-shirt and revealing a red bra underneath. "Are you telling me that you would have said no to this body because of a little thing like that?" Ria took a step towards Chambers. He remained frozen in place, staring at her breasts. Ria took another step towards him, and then peeled off her yoga pants, revealing a teeny red thong.

Chambers took a step back but he dropped the uwagi from his hands, revealing that his hard-on had only grown since Ria had stripped down to her underwear. Ria smiled, and took another step towards Chambers.

"You know," she said in a sultry, low voice. "Most guys, they act all macho and disgusted by the thought of being with a transsexual when with their friends, but you get them alone and they are all for it."

"Really?" asked Chambers, his voice squeaking.

Ria took a step forward, reached out and put her hands on Chambers' shoulders. He stood a few inches taller than she did. She kept her head level and turned her eyes slightly up to look into his eyes. Chambers looked down at her big, brown eyes, looking up in a way that was so sexy and youthful. Almost as if he was acting on instinct, his hands reached out and grabbed Ria's waist.

"Really," she said, standing up on her tip-toes, pursing her lips and closing her eyes. Chambers leaned forward and kissed her full on the mouth. Chambers felt her soft lips against his, and realized that despite having received a blow job from Ria in Oaxaca, this was the first time they had kissed. Chambers felt Ria's mouth open slightly, so Chambers followed suit and soon their tongues were exploring each others mouths. Chambers hands slide down Ria's sides to her hips before starting to move towards each other over her beautiful, smooth skinned ass. At the same time, Ria's arms were moving around Chambers' neck to get him in a tight embrace. Soon, like two lovers engrossed in an intimate dance, he had his hands on her ass and she had her arms draped around his neck.

They stopped kissing and stared into each other eyes. Ria could feel Chambers' manhood pressing against her hip, straining against Chambers' pants. They stood silently for a moment, taking in what had occurred and thinking about what was to come.

Finally, Chambers broke the silence. "You aren't going to clock me with a metal club again, are you?" he asked.

"Only if that's what you are into, sexually," Ria said. "Otherwise, my plan is to satisfy you and have you satisfy me."

Ria leaned forward and kissed Chambers again, first on the lips, and then she started working her way down his body, first kissing his chin, then his neck and next his chest. Chambers released Ria's ass from his grip, and hooking his thumbs into the shorts of his pants, pulled them down in one swift motion, releasing his cock with a spring from its fabric cage.

Ria was working on Chambers' nipples. His nipples were a dark burgundy color, and responded quickly to the touch of her tongue. They weren't huge, but soon the nubs of his nipples were hard as a rock. Ria sucked and licked them with abandon. Chambers grunted an approval with Ria's work, and punctuated his approval by stroking his cock.

Ria started kissing down Chambers' taut stomach. She ran her tongue along the lines of his well defined abs, slowly working her way down towards the rock-solid hard-on that was sticking straight out. She reached his groin, and slowly ran her tongue around his cock and balls, through his short public hair. She lapped at the bottom of his ball sack, causing Chambers' to moan with pleasure.

Ria ran her tongue up across his scrotum, and then down the underside of the shaft of Chambers' penis until she reached the tip of his cock. She swirled her tongue around his head, licking and sucking up the sticky coating of pre-cum that had oozed out of him. After cleaning the pre-cum off his cock with her mouth, she put her lips onto his head, and slowly slid her mouth down his shaft, taking more and more of him into her mouth.

Ria started moving her mouth up and down on Chambers' shaft, incrementally increasing her speed with each stroke. Soon Chambers' started moving his hips in and out, taking over setting the pace. Chambers' was obviously enjoying the feeling of Ria's mouth on his shaft, and soon his pace was very quick, almost frantic as he pushed himself in and out of Ria's wet mouth.

Chambers' breathing started to speed, so Ria disengaged herself from his cock, and stood up. Chambers' looked crestfallen, obviously he had been ready to release himself inside her mouth, but Ria had other plans. She quickly reached down and snapped the elastic of her thong between her legs, allowing her cock free. She grabbed Chambers' head, and pushed him down onto his knees. He offered little resistance. Ria stroked her cock right in front of Chambers' face. Chambers' sat, silently, looking at her olive skinned penis just inches from his face.

Chambers' was torn. He had never sucked on a penis before, never even thought of it, and yet he found himself drawn to it. He wanted to take her cock in his mouth, feel it sliding on his tongue, but he was afraid to make the first move. He was afraid what that would mean. Ria took the initiative, putting her hand on the back of Chambers' head and gently guiding him towards her groin. Chambers' mouth opened slightly, and Ria slid herself between his lips and pushed herself slowly into him.

Chambers was passive at first, just sitting there as Ria moved herself in and out of his mouth. He was still processing what this meant, too confused and aware of the circumstances to enjoy the experience. Soon, though, his mind slowly went blank and he just started to enjoy what was happening. He started to move his mouth up and down on Ria's shaft, using his tongue to lick and suck the head on the out stroke. His hands, which had been hanging passively at his sides, reached out for Ria's legs, and started massaging up and down her calves. Slowly his hands inched up her legs, until finally he had grasped her buttocks firmly with his hands.

He massaged her ass while at the same time using his hands to control Ria's pace as she fucked his face. Ria was getting excited, having fantasized for a year about Chambers. She took control, and started pumping in and out of Chambers mouth. Chambers took on the passive role again, just trying to get enough breaths in while Ria pulsed in and out of him.

Ria grunted, and a warm and sweet pudding coated the back of Chambers throat. Without thinking, he swallowed the cum down, finding himself strangely attracted to the taste. Another blast of cum came shooting out of Ria's cock, buried down to the balls in Chambers' face. Chambers swallowed that greedily, and then managed to coax one more load out of Ria by using his tongue and lips on the tip of her cock.

Ria fell back onto the mat, exhausted. She looked up at Chambers, and could see that he was still rock hard. "You want to fuck me?" she asked. Chambers just nodded silently.

"Well then," she said, turning herself over onto her stomach and sticking her ass in the air. "You better use that tongue of yours to get me nice and lubed up."

Chambers grabbed Ria's ass cheeks and spread them apart, diving into with his tongue. Chambers never would have imagined licking ass prior to today, but now he wasn't thinking any more. He was acting on instinct, something that he had buried inside him that he had never tapped before. The whole experience just seemed so right, there were no questions in his minds. No thoughts at all, just waves of pleasure and longing.

His tongue worked Ria's ass, and slowly it opened up to his probing. Soon his tongue was driving deeper and deeper into Ria. She was moaning with pleasure, her hips bucking back against his face. Her cock was still rigid under her body, and it bobbed up and down against her stomach.

"Enough," she cried. "Enter me!"

Chambers pulled his face off her ass, and positioned himself behind Ria. His tongue had done its work, and Ria's ass was open and waiting for his rod. He entered her easily, pushing his full length into her. Ria moaned, and started circulating her hips in small circles. Chambers felt the heat from his groin spread out throughout his body. He pulled himself almost all the way out of Ria before pushing himself back fully into her. He repeated the same move again, pulling himself until he could almost see the tip of his cock about to pop out of her ass, and then plunge himself all the way back into her.

Chambers quickened his pace. He had been on the verge of cumming in Ria's mouth back when she was blowing him, so he knew he wasn't far off from shooting his load again. Ria could feel he was close as well. His body would tense and relax, almost like a spasm as he pushed in and out of her. Ria started pushing herself back onto Chambers cock.

Chambers tensed, and with a scream released a long stream of semen into Ria's ass. Spurts of his cum spilled out. Chambers pulled himself out of Ria, his cock still shooting. He grabbed his dick, and stroking it furiously shot another load onto Ria's beautiful olive skinned ass.

Chambers fell back, exhausted and drained. He looked at Ria, still on all fours in front of him, and watched as his cum dripped slowly out of her ass and ran down, finally dripping off her balls and onto the mat.

"Why did I never realize before that this felt so right?" Chambers wondered. In fucking Ria, it was almost like missing pieces of a jigsaw puzzle fell into place. All the things that hadn't felt right about his time with other women felt correct with Ria. Chambers felt... He struggled for a word. Finally, he hit upon just the right words. Real and true. Everything before felt artificial. This felt real and true.

Ria lay down beside Chambers, and nestled her head into the crook of his arm. Chambers kissed the top of her head, taking in a large whiff of the scent of her long black hair, a mixture of strawberry conditioner and sweat from their workout and the sex.

The lay for almost half an hour, saying little. Finally Chambers broke the silence. "We really should get back to practicing your judo," he said.

"I'd rather just fuck again," said Ria, shocking Chambers, but also turning him on.

Chambers thought about it for a moment, but then came to his senses and shook his head. He wanted to make sure Ria was prepared for what she was doing. She was going to be entering a very dangerous situation. She needed to be as good as she could be. "We really should practice. You only have two days before you'll be entering one of the more dangerous criminal organizations in the Americas."

Ria pushed herself up and looked at Chambers directly in the eye. "I am ready, Chambers. I can handle myself. I know that the next 8 months are going to be intense, and probably frightening at times. For now, I just want to feel safe, and secure. And that's how I feel when I am with you," she said.

Ria lay back down, her head on Chambers chest. She closed her eyes and felt his chest rising and falling as he breathed.

Chambers closed his eyes as well. He wanted to keep Ria safe and secure. He was afraid, though, that she was getting into a situation where there was neither safety nor security to be had. He was afraid that he would lose her, before he really even got a chance to have her.