Code Name Tequila Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his fifteen lashes, Juarez stood up and Stiletto handed him the gaff. "Try this again, slave May," she said.

Juarez managed to get his cock tucked away and the gaff on without any help, though he did find it a little harder than she might have. All the abuse on his ass had for some reason made his cock semi-rigid. It was a fact that hadn't escaped the notice of Mistress Stiletto, either.

* *

The rest of the day continued with make up and clothing lessons. Mistress Stiletto helped the two agents apply their make up in a number of different looks, from natural daytime to slutty nightclub. She helped them pick out clothes and mix and match outfits for their best looks. She taught them how to accentuate their positives and de-emphasize their negatives.

For the most part, the two agents, "April" Cho and "May" Juarez were well behaved, with Stiletto only having to give out a few more canings that day.

The agents were dismissed at the end of the day with a small bag. It contained a make up kit, a basic outfit and women's night clothes to sleep in. "To practice at home," Stiletto said. When Juarez got home, he threw the bag in the corner and didn't bother to open it. Cho cracked his open as soon as he got home, and spent the night alternating between masturbating dressed up as a woman and practicing putting on make up.

The next day, after the had showered and shaved, Stiletto took them into the change rooms to get ready. With the practice of the previous night, Cho was able to get his make up on and get dressed without any problems. Juarez's make up looked awful though.

"Did you practice last night, slave May?" Stiletto asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Juarez replied, lying.

Stiletto grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and threw him on the floor. "You lie to me, slave? When your Mistress tells you to do something, you should do it." Stiletto grabbed the skirt that Juarez was wearing, and ripped it off him. She then raised her riding crop, and brought it down hard on Juarez's ass five times. Each lash sent a jolt of pain through Juarez's body, and he spasmed with each hit. Despite that, though, he found himself again getting hard as he was punished.

After the punishment was over, Stiletto helped Juarez with his makeup while Cho went off to the disguise department to be fitted for a wig. He returned just as Juarez was finishing up with his make up. Juarez looked over the completely made up Cho, and was amazed to see a very feminine woman standing there. Next Juarez was sent down to get his wig, and on his return Mistress Stiletto surveyed her work.

April Showers, aka Agent Cho, was a thin, beautiful Korean woman. She had shoulder length straight black hair and a slim body. The breasts they had chosen were small but perky, and they had forgone any silicone forms on the hips or ass to give her a slender, very natural looking Asian form. April was in a black sleeveless dress that went down to her calves, but was slit up to her hips, giving a nice view of her legs.

May Flowers, aka Agent Juarez was a curvy Latina. Her chestnut brown hair was highlighted with streaks of blonde, and fell around her shoulders and down her back to her shoulder blades with just a slight wave. Her make up gave her dark eyes and highlighted her bright, full red lips. She was wearing a white and black tight thigh showing dress that showed off her shoulders, with a large breasts and extra padding around the hips and ass to really show off a curve. May had beautiful legs, beautifully smooth and tanned with feminine but muscular thighs.

The agents certainly looked like women now, but Stiletto's job was only half done. When the two agents walked, or sat down or even opened their mouths, they sounded like men again. The next two and a half days were spent on movement and voice, teaching the men how to sound and act like women. The training was intense, and punishment was often handed out, especially to Juarez. Stiletto was soon able to learn through observation that Cho was engaged in the process and liked to be reassured that he was a pretty girl, but Juarez was best motivated by the whip. She soon started "punishing" Juarez when he did things correctly, a treat which Juarez wouldn't admit to looking forward to.

By the fourth day Stiletto had whipped them into shape. Not only did the boys look like girls, but they were able to move, speak, sit and interact like women too. Stiletto didn't tell them, but she planned a test the next day.

On Friday the agents arrived to find Stiletto and Black Oak in the change room. Generally the agents had showered and shaved themselves, and then headed out into the gym to meet the Mistress, so this was a change.

Black Oak stepped forward and said, "Your trainer Mistress Stiletto tells me that you are at a stage where you can pass as women. This is excellent news. For the rest of this operation, you'll live as women. We've rented you a two bedroom apartment in Georgetown under the names of April Cho and May Juarez. You'll be living there 24-7 as women, and I expect you to spend the your time at work dressed as women as well. After you pick out your outfits today, the clothes and makeup will be sent to your new apartment. We have notified the landlords of your actual houses that you will be out of the country on assignment for the foreseeable future, but your rent will still be paid."

With that, Black Oak left the room without even waiting for an answer. The two men were stunned. Cho was stunned because suddenly he was living full time as a woman, something that had been filling his fantasies for weeks.

Juarez was stunned because this whole situation was spiralling far beyond where he thought it would be. He would have walked out right then and there, quit the CIA even, if he hadn't looked over at Cho and seen the look on his face. Damnit, that man is dedicated thought Juarez. If Juarez was one thing, it was competitive, and he wasn't going to let Cho beat him at being the most dedicated and sacrificing agent. Cho was not going to beat him at being a girl.

Stiletto broke them both out of their stupor. "Alright, let's get showering. April, May, today I want you to shave the other girl."

Cho and Juarez looked confused. "I'm sorry, Mistress, but what do you want us to do?" Cho asked.

"God, slaves, you are so dumb. It is simple. Get in the shower, and April, you shave the pubic region, armpits, legs and face of May, and May, you do the same for April. Now get to it, slaves!" Stiletto said.

The two agents walked into the showers naked, eyeing each other. Stiletto followed them in, still clothed. She stood outside of the spray of the showers, and started giving directions.

"Let's start with an easy one. April, shave May's face."

Cho sprayed some shaving cream into his hand, and then applied it to Juarez's face. Taking the razor, he slowly and carefully shaved Juarez's face. Truth be told, neither Juarez nor Cho actually grew hair all that quickly, so there was very little to shave. But Cho dutifully ran the razor over every inch of Juarez's lower face and neck.

Next Stiletto had Cho shave Juarez's armpits, and again Cho finished with no problem. Then Juarez shaved Cho's face and his underarms, and despite feeling silly standing and looking at another man's underarms with a razor in his hand, Juarez was fine with what was happening.

"Good, now May, I want you to shave April's pubic region," Stiletto said. Juarez looked down at Cho's groin, and froze. He'd never touched another man before, not between the legs, and he didn't really want to start now.

The hesitation was enough to bring down the wrath of Mistress Stiletto. She rapped Juarez on the ass three times, and told Cho to get on his knees and shave Juarez. "Show the bad slave May how it is done," Stiletto cried.

Cho dropped to his knees, and started to apply shaving cream around Juarez's groin. Cho couldn't help but notice that Juarez was just slightly hard after being whacked by Stiletto, and as Cho moved his hand around Juarez's groin and along his balls, his cock started to grow even more.

Cho looked at the penis, and suddenly wanted to take it in his mouth. He'd been having fantasies for weeks now about having a cock in his mouth, and suddenly there was one right in front of him. Cho shivered, partially with fear and partially with desire. He closed his eyes and tried to calm himself. "Concentrate on the task," he said. Opening his eyes, he tried to put Juarez's dick out of his mind, instead concentrating on shaving the man's groin. He shaved the hair above and around Juarez's dick, and then went to work on the scrotum, which involved moving the penis out of the way a few times. Juarez started to get even harder, and Cho had to fight the desire to take the cock in his mouth. Finally, Cho finished and stood up, relieved. Cho looked down though, and realized there was no hiding the fact that his cock was now fully erect.

Juarez got down on his knees and shaved Cho's groin, which only made Cho's penis that much harder. Neither man spoke a word, and Mistress Stiletto just watched on in silence with a smile on her face. When Juarez finished with the groin, he next shaved Cho's legs, and finally Cho shaved Juarez's legs.

Both men, now completely hairless, stood in front of Mistress Stiletto. Both men had hard-ons from the shaving. Mistress Stiletto smiled. She wished that she could be the one to take these girly-boys to the next level, but knew that there was another plan for that. Instead, she would just have to satisfy herself with the knowledge that she could have had this boys sucking and fucking each other in no time at all.

Instead, Mistress Stiletto said her goodbyes. "Okay, slaves, this is where I leave you. Get dressed, and then you'll be heading off to your apartment. On Monday, a new instructor will teach you the rest you need to know. You have been adequate slaves. Now get on your hands and knees and kiss my boots."

Without a word, both Juarez and Cho dropped to their knees and kissed the leather boots of the woman that had taught them to be ladies. Cho was thankful for her help, but ready to move on. He wanted to get into his dress and start living as a woman. Juarez was sad though. He realized that when she left, he was going to miss her riding crop.

* *

The next three days were spent out and about in Washington. Black Oak had given them a "security detail," two young female agents. The females made sure that Juarez and Cho stayed "in character" the entire time. At first, Cho and Juarez had been absolutely terrified to go outside, and once dragged out by the female agents, frightened to speak to anyone. As the days progressed, though, they started to become more and more confident in their female personas, and by the third day were absolutely comfortable acting as women. To an outsider, the group of the two female agents and the two cross-dressers just looked like a group of four single women out in Washington's trendy Georgetown district.

They went out shopping, had brunch, had coffee and spent most of the time chit-chatting. It was all part of the plan to make the two agents act and think as females. And it was working well, all except one part.

The four girls were out at a seafood restaurant when they were approached by a group of four guys. The guys started flirting, and the female agents started to flirt back. The women weren't really interested, but they knew it would be good practice for Cho and Juarez.

Cho and Juarez sat silently, ashen-faced during the entire encounter. As comfortable as they were acting like women in most situations, when it came to encounters with men, they were still a bunch of macho agents. Neither of them felt comfortable in speaking to the "opposite" sex.

The female agents reported this back to Black Oak at the end of the third day. Black Oak wasn't surprised. In fact, the plan that Jarvis Cleethorpe had put together expected that. That was where phase two of the plan was meant to deal with.

That is why they were bringing in The Seducer.

* *

The Seducer was one of those field agents who had a special skill, something that set him apart from the rest. As such, he was a floater, someone who wasn't ever really assigned to a specific operation, but brought in when his skills were needed.

His skill was that he could seduce people. He could seduce anyone. Once he had seduced them, they would tell or do what he wanted, at least up to a certain point. It was a skill that he had known he'd always had, but he had made it sharper by studying psychology, body language, public speaking, poetry and hypnotism. The CIA recruited him, and The Seducer was quite open with what he was willing to do. He was bisexual with very low standards, so he was willing to do anything, including having sex with the grossest and ugliest people out there.

He didn't always have to sleep with them, mind you. Sometimes they just wanted someone to talk to. But if the job required sex, than The Seducer was up for the task. And sex was the specific task he was asked for in this case. It was The Seducer's job to get Cho and Juarez to not just have sex with men, but want it... even need it. If these agents were going to be successful in the field with Luis Tabernas, they would need to want to have sex with Luis Tabernas, not just tolerate it. The Seducer understood his assignment, and relished the challenge.

The Seducer met agents May Juarez and April Cho at CIA headquarters in Langley. The Seducer entered the room, and gave the two agents a fake name, one of his many aliases. He told them that he was to instruct them on etiquette and poise to ensure that their actions and movements were feminine, though of course that was a lie. He was there to get them to fuck.

The Seducer looked at the two women standing in front of him. The Seducer thought of them as women. For the plan to succeed, Cho and Juarez would need to think of themselves as women as well.

April Cho was a pretty, thin girl. Today she was wearing a red silk dress and black 3 inch heels. "She is thin and lovely," thought The Seducer.

May Juarez was dressed in a pair of grey slacks and a white blouse. The top few buttons on the blouse were undone, giving The Seducer a good look at Juarez's cleavage (a hint of skin from his chest, supported by a water bra and breast forms). "Hot and curvy, lovely," thought The Seducer.

As part of the "etiquette lesson," they had a meal together. The purpose of the meal was really so the Seducer could get to know the two girls and formulate a plan. He was quick to see that April Cho was the more avid of the women. Cho obviously enjoyed being dressed up as a girl, and seemed to like the attention that The Seducer was giving her. May Juarez was less enthused, and The Seducer was able to accurately deduce that Juarez was being driven by her competitive nature. The Seducer decided on a divided, conquer and then bring together plan. He would get Cho alone, seduce her, and then use that as the competitive spark to get Juarez into the act.

After the meal, The Seducer dismissed the two agents. As they were leaving, he called April Cho back. "Can you help me carry some books up to my office," he asked. Agent Cho agreed.

The Seducer's office was in a quiet part of the complex, away from the hustle and bustle of a lot of the CIA's activities. It had almost a professorial feel to it, with lots of books piled into teetering piles on every available space, a desk covered in papers and an old leather couch pushed up against one wall. The Seducer dropped his stack of books onto his desk, and then asked Agent Cho to put the stack she was carrying on the bottom shelf. The Seducer plopped down on the couch, and watched as April Cho bent over to put the books away. Her skirt rode up just a bit, revealing a hint of butt cheek. The Seducer let out a low moan, which got April's attention.

"Why don't you come over her and sit next to me, April," The Seducer said, patting the spot beside him on the leather couch. Shyly, April came over and sat beside him.

"You make quite a beautiful and graceful woman," The Seducer said, his voice low so that Cho had to lean a little closer to hear him. "I can see that you enjoy being made up to be very pretty, don't you?"

"Yes, I do," April said, eyes cast downwards.

The Seducer reached out and touched April's chin, slowly lifting her head until their eyes met.

"You make a very beautiful and convincing woman. You like being a woman, don't you?"

April looked into The Seducer's eyes and said, just above a whisper, "I love being a woman."

"To truly be a woman, you must give yourself to a man. Would you like that, to give yourself to a man to truly become a woman?" The Seducer asked.

Agent Cho's lip quivered. "Yes, I want to be a woman fully and completely."

The Seducer smiled. Already he could feel his cock growing at the thought of having this beautiful, Asian flower. "In a seduction, the woman needs to make the first move. She does this by signalling her interest to a suitor though her eyes. You need to show me, with your eyes, that you want to be taken by me. Look at me, and let me know what you want."

April Cho looked at The Seducer, and thought of him inside her. The Seducer looked into April's eyes, and saw there a longing, a desire, something he might even describe as an emptiness, a longing to be filled by him. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. April softly moaned at the feel of a man's lips upon hers. She felt her mouth opening, and her tongue venturing out to explore the mouth on her. Her tongue encountered The Seducer's tongue, and the slowly and softly rubbed each other.

The Seducer reached out and put his hand upon April's leg. April let her legs open slightly, signalling to The Seducer that she wanted him to explore higher. The Seducer let his hand run gently up her leg, pushing the hem of her skirt up until his hand reached her upper thigh, just below the panty line. He gently massaged her thigh with his tender hand.

April reached out and put her hands on The Seducer's chest. April's hands shook slightly as she thought about what was going to happen. As man, Agent Cho had slept with a few women, but this was the first time that April Cho was going to have sex as a woman, and her first time with a man. She was virgin, and like many virgins she was filled with a mixture of anticipation and fear. The Seducer could sense this, and took his time with April. They kissed on the couch for more than 30 minutes, The Seducer letting the virginal cross-dresser become comfortable and letting her anticipation build.

Finally The Seducer figured April was ready. He could feel her kisses becoming more forceful and her hands grabbing with longing instead of just gently massaging him. He broke off from their liplock, and leaned back. He reached down and undid his pants, pushing them down and revealing his hard penis. "Take the next step to being a woman," he said. April needed no more encouragement, and she took The Seducer in her mouth. At first she sucked him off while still sitting on the couch, but then she moved off the couch and got down on all fours in front of him. She licked his cock and balls with abandon. What she lacked in style and know how she made up for with her eagerness. The Seducer let her go about sucking him off without words. There would be time to teach her proper method in a future lesson. For now, he just wanted April to want to suck him, to want to get fucked by him.

April opened her mouth as wide as she could, and took the full length of The Seducer into her mouth. She gagged a few times at the start, but soon was able to relax and work the full length of his shaft. The Seducer watched intently as the beautiful Korean took him fully in her mouth, then slowly slid off until just the tip of his cock was held between her lips before plunging back down onto his shaft again. He spoke to her softly and gently, giving her words of encouragement. "Oh, you are so beautiful and so lovely. A real, beautiful woman. You are doing such a good job, it feels so nice to have you take me in your pretty mouth." April kept her eyes locked on the eyes of The Seducer. She loved seeing the joy and pleasure on his face and in his eyes. She knew she was doing a good job, and it made her feel even more like a woman. April loved being the woman, she never wanted to go back.