Code Name Tequila Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to penetrate you and make you a real woman fully?" The Seducer asked. April pulled her mouth off his cock and nodded. The Seducer stood up, and motioned for April to sit on the couch. She did as instructed. The Seducer grabbed her hips and pulled them out until her ass was teetering on the edge the couch. He pushed up her skirt and admired her beautiful ass and hard cock encased in a pair of black, silk panties. He put his hands on the waistband of the panties, and pulled them off, tossing them over his shoulder. April's beautiful pink asshole and hard cock were revealed.

The Seducer got down on his hands and knees, and buried his face in April's ass. His tongue shot out and explored deep inside her man-cunt. He let his salvia run out of his mouth and into and around her asshole, giving her man-pussy and nice thick coating of lubricating spit. The Seducer took his mouth off her ass, and inserted a finger into her tight hole. April groaned as he sunk his finger into her up to the knuckle. He gently worked his finger in and out of her, slowly opening up her ass. He spoke to her in gentle, soothing tones, relaxing her. Soon her ass was open enough for him to fit in a second and then a third finger. He worked his fingers in and out of her, continuing to speak to her and make her feel like a woman. "You are so pretty, with such a beautiful body. You have a gorgeous pink pussy, ready for me to fuck, don't you? Tell me you want me inside you," he said.

"Enter me, fuck me," she moaned. The Seducer plunged a fourth finger into her ass. It opened up without a problem. He moved his hand in and out five times, and then pulled it out. He looked at her ass-pussy, and saw that it was still open and gaping from his fingers. The Seducer moved himself between April's legs, and put the tip of his cock against her gaping hole. It grabbed onto it, almost like a hungry mouth ready to eat. He pushed himself a little way in, April moaning with pleasure and her cock jerking up and down against her stomach. He rested for a moment, allowing April to adjust to the feeling before pushing a little further in. The Seducer made sure he was gentle as he entered her, and continued to speak in his low, soothing tones, telling April what a beautiful girl she was and how fantastic it felt to be inside her.

Once The Seducer had got the full length of his shaft inside April, he started to slowly move in and out of her. He took her legs in his hands, and held them in the air as he moved his dick in and out of her beautiful ass. The feeling of his hands upon her legs and the soft tones of his voice relaxed April, and soon any pain or discomfort she felt vanished, replaced by the glorious feeling of having The Seducer inside of her, and the feeling of his cock massaging her prostate. She started to encourage the man to increase his rhythm, to push deeper into her. The Seducer obliged her request, pushing himself faster, harder and deeper into her warm boy-pussy.

April was amazed at how natural it felt to have a man inside her, how much it made her feel like a woman. When April was a man and fucking a girl, penetration had always seemed a violent act. In the male mind of Agent Cho, it always seemed like being penetrated required to give oneself over, to become submissive and be used.

Now though, as a woman being penetrated, she felt no violence at all. She didn't feel like she was being used. Rather, she felt like she was joining with her lover. Having him inside her brought them closer. It was a merging of two people, and she loved it.

April was also amazed at physically how good it felt to have The Seducer in her ass. She had feared that being fucked would be painful, and there were a few moments at the beginning when it was. Now, though, it felt wonderful. Waves of pleasure and warmth radiated through her body. April took her hard cock in her hand, and started to stroke it as The Seducer fucked her tight asshole.

It didn't take long for April to orgasm. Her body shook with pleasure, and she cried out. She shot a massive load of sticky white cum all over her red silk dress and even onto her face, an explosive burst of juice flying farther than she had ever seen come out of her. The sight of the woman in front of him exploding in orgasm tipped The Seducer over the edge, and he shook and gritted his teeth as streams of cum shot out of him and deep into April's ass.

The two lover's collapsed onto the couch, exhausted from the effort but happy. The Seducer kissed April tenderly, telling her that she had done an excellent job and now was truly and fully a woman, and a beautiful woman at that. The held each other and let the time float away, until finally the sky was dark and The Seducer said it was time they left.

"I will see you tomorrow, and we shall continue this. Being with you makes me very happy. Does being with me make you happy?" The Seducer asked.

April kissed him and said that it did make her happy. It made her happy, and made her feel like a woman.

* *

The Seducer was happy with his progress in his mission so far, but he knew he had tackled the easy part first. April had very willingly submitted to him, and it was obvious that she was interested in having more of him and other men. May would be the tougher problem, but The Seducer knew he could use Agent May Juarez's competitive nature to his advantage.

The next morning, he called April at six in the morning and said he was coming over to the apartment that she and Juarez shared. "Wear something slutty and revealing for me," he said, signing off.

He arrived 15 minutes later and was pleased to see April answer the door wearing just a pair of blue satin thong panties and a blue stain bra. The Seducer looked down and saw that April already had a hard on, a good sign she was ready for more sex. April started to lead him to the bedroom, but he pulled her in the other direction and into the kitchen. He pulled out a box of strawberries and a can of instant whipped cream from his bag. "I want to feed you," he said, as he grabbed April and lifted her up onto the kitchen counter.

Their session started off much as the day before, with The Seducer being tender and slow, feeding her the berries and whipped cream, most often by placing them between his lips and letting her grab them from his mouth with her mouth. While he was feeding her with him mouth, he moved aside the string of her thong bikini and started to play with her ass with his fingers, working her until she was loose and ready.

Once the strawberries were gone and April's asshole was open and ready, The Seducer pulled down his trousers and entered her. He started grunting and moaning loudly, talking dirty to April. She was surprised at first, but started to enjoy his words. "Oh, you are such a great fuck. I love your ass, it is so tight and lovely. I love fucking you. Uhhhh, yes, that feels so good."

The noise was enough to wake up Juarez. Juarez was wearing female clothes during the day, as requested by Black Oak, but now that the two female agents who were "baby-sitting" him and Cho were gone, he had gone back to wearing boxers to bed instead of feminine night clothes. When he walked out into the kitchen, he was wearing nothing but those boxers.

The Seducer saw Juarez enter the kitchen. He looked over at Juarez and frowned without stopping fucking April. "May Juarez, I am disappointed with you. Not only are you out of your feminine clothes, which I believe you were ordered to wear constantly, but you haven't submitted yourself to a man yet. You are not as far along in your training as Cho is, obviously. I'm going to have to report that back to Black Oak."

Juarez's mouth dropped. "Like fuck I am going to let Cho get a better review than me," Juarez thought. He ran out of the kitchen and into his bedroom where he peeled off his boxers, donned his wig and a black lacy bra.

Juarez, now transformed from man to woman, returned quickly to the kitchen. As she walked in, The Seducer looked over at May Juarez and smiled. May sashayed across the kitchen, naked from the waist down. May walked over until she was beside April, and then she propped herself up on the kitchen counter, throwing her legs up in the air. "Fuck me!" May groaned to The Seducer.

The Seducer pulled out of April and positioned himself between May's legs. He started to work her ass-pussy with his hand, but May grabbed him by the collar and said, "Fuck me with your cock!"

The Seducer shook his head. "No baby, I need to work your pussy a little bit to open it up, otherwise it'll hurt too much."

May shook him. "Fuck me, I love the pain."

The Seducer looked into May's eyes and saw that she was telling the truth. She wanted to be fucked, and she wanted it hard and rough. The Seducer smiled and pushed his cock deep into May. She grunted and moaned, her sounds revealing a mixture of pain and pleasure. The Seducer started pumping in and out of May's ass. May started to slap her buttocks. The Seducer took the cue, and started to slap May's pretty Latina ass as he pushed in and out of her.

"You dirty little slut, you love this cock in your ass, don't you?" The Seducer asked.

"I fucking love it. Fuck me hard, fuck me like a whore!" May called out. The Seducer started pumping furiously into May's ass. May started vibrating up and down, relishing the painful pleasure of the feeling of The Seducer inside her. Her cock was rock solid now, and she grabbed it and started to pump it.

April looked on, whimpering with desire. She so much wanted to have The Seducer back inside her, but she was also loving the show that May and The Seducer were treating her too. Her cock was also rock hard, and April started to stroke it.

May continued to stroke her cock with her right hand as The Seducer fucked her and slapped her ass. May put her left hand up under her bra and started twisting her nipple. The pulled on it until a shock of pain ran through her body. It was enough to push her over the edge, and she shot her load of cum onto her stomach.

The Seducer pulled out of May, and smiled. May dropped to her knees and took The Seducer's cock in her mouth. She loved the taste of her ass on his dick, and sucked it eagerly. The Seducer started pushing deep into May's mouth. She gagged on his length, but after catching her breath quickly put her mouth right back onto The Seducer's dick. She opened her mouth and throat, and let The Seducer fuck her face like a dirty whore's pussy. May loved it. She loved being a dirty whore.

The Seducer loved it too, and shot a load deep into the mouth of May. She gulped it all down, licking every last drop off The Seducer's dick. May collapsed on the floor, covered in sweat from the workout she had received. The Seducer looked over at April, still stroking herself as she sat on the counter. He walked over and kissed her, playing with her cock until he was hard and ready to go again.

Over the next two days, The Seducer, May and April never left the apartment. He would fuck one of the girls while having the other girl practicing sucking and fucking on a dildo. With April he was a tender and caring lover, speaking to her in soft tones and with love in his voice. With May, he treated her as a dirty slut whore, slapping her ass and twisting her nipples as he fucked her rough and hard. They both loved the attention he gave them.

The Seducer was happy. He reported back to Black Oak that the mission had been successful. The two girls were ready for the field, to suck and fuck through their missions.

Before they went out into the field, though, The Seducer had one more surprise for the girls. He had them sit on the couch wearing their sluttiest lingerie, and he walked out of the living room. When he returned, he was not alone. Mistress Stiletto was with him. The Seducer walked over to April and started to kiss her tenderly as Mistress Stiletto strutted over to May.

"Did you miss my riding crop, slave?" Mistress Stiletto asked.

"Yes, Mistress. Give it to me," May said, sticking her ass in the air.

Mistress Stiletto peeled off her latex pants, revealing her large cock. "Oh, you'll get my riding crop and more," she said as she stroked herself.

May smiled at the thought of the Mistresses hard cock inside her. May looked over to April. "You know, at first I didn't think I was going to like being undercover as a transsexual, but I have to say, I think this is the best mission ever."

April smiled and nodded. "You are telling me!" she replied.

Both girls moaned with pleasure as hard cocks entered their willing assholes.