Code Name Tequila Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike Emma, who was a sloppy cock sucker, Luis was a very controlled cocksucker. Nothing escaped from his mouth. He never gagged on her member, instead he expertly opened his throat and accepted her full length unhesitatingly. His lips kept a tight seal against her cock, giving a maximum amount of friction as she pushed in and out of him.

Ria's left hand balanced on Luis' head, pushing it up and down in a sympathetic rhythm to her hips. Her right hand flicked and played with her already hard nipples. The sensation of having her cock being taken fully and her nipples being manipulated was enough to send Ria over the edge. She released a quick, enthusiastic burst of cum into Luis' mouth, which he swallowed unquestioningly.

They two rested on the bed for half an hour, having another drink of brandy, kissing lightly and massaging each others bodies.

After half-an-hour, Luis was hard again. "I want to fuck you," he said.

Ria got on all fours facing the door, and Luis got behind her. As before, he pushed himself into her forcefully and fully. Luckily Ria had lots of practice and was able to handle the massive cock pressing into her. After the initial jolt, she relaxed and started to enjoy as Luis pushed himself in and out of her.

Ria looked over to her right, and was able to see the reflection of her and Luis in the mirror, she on all fours, her flaccid cock swinging between her legs in rhythm with the pushes from Luis, behind her with his hands on her hips. His face was bright red with effort as he pushed his long, thick dick in and out of her tight ass. Sweat started to gather on his brow.

Ria closed her eyes and arched her back. Her breasts touched the duvet, and soon her nipples hardened from the friction of rubbing back and forth against the fabric of the duvet. Ria adjusted to the cock inside her and started to feel real pleasure from the penetration. With the pleasure from her nipples along with the feeling from her ass, her cock started to get hard again. She looked over in the mirror, and saw her cock starting to grow. She watched as it got hard, and could feel as it started to slap against her stomach. Watching it happen in the mirror made her even hornier, and her cock harder.

Luis pushed himself deeply inside Ria and let out a loud grunt. He started pulsing his hips quickly, and let out a sound that was a mix between a growl and a scream as he shot out his second load of the night into Ria's ass. He held himself there for a few moments, and then pulled out.

Luis leaned back against the bed's metal iron-wrought headboard. "Was it good for you, baby?"

Ria didn't get a chance to answer. Just then, the two wooden doors in front of her splintered. The doors shot open, and Ria saw two men wearing all black, including black masks, standing in the doorway. Both were holding semi-automatic rifles.

Before Ria could do anything, the men fired. The bullets ripped into Luis Tabernas' chest and head, sending blood spurting from his body and onto the bed and Ria's back before he slumped over to the side.

Ria rolled off the bed and then under it. The gunmen aimed the guns at the bed and let out sharp bursts. Ria winced, expecting the worst, but was pleased to find that none of the bullets had reached her. She looked up at the bed, and noticed that the frame was a mass of metal. The bullets obviously couldn't get through.

Ria looked out and saw the two pairs of legs by the door. "Is she dead," she heard a voice ask.

One of the men walked over, and Ria saw him crouch. She moved quietly over to where he was waited. When he ducked his head down to look under the bed, Ria was ready, and jammed her fingers into his eye sockets, pushing deeply and twisting. The man fell back, screaming.

"Fuck," she heard the other man exclaim, and he let out another volley of gunfire into the bed. Again the frame protected Ria from the bullets.

Ria looked out, at the guard writhing in pain on the floor, but she couldn't reach his gun. However, she noticed a knife in an ankle holster that she could reach. She grabbed it and pulled it out.

Ria waited. The second gunmen came over to the bed. This time she didn't wait from him to crouch down. Instead, she used the knife to slice the back of both the man's ankles, he crumpled to the ground screaming in pain.

"What the fuck is going on," Ria heard someone scream from outside the room. She would have to act quickly. She got out from under the bed and brought the knife down into the man's throat. He gurgled for a moment, and then slumped.

Ria grabbed the dead guard's rifle and looked up just in time to see two more gunmen in the hallway. The shock of seeing a naked woman with a penis holding a rifle was enough to make them hesitate for a moment, and gave Ria the edge she needed. She let off a few volleys of gun fire in the direction of the men. Both men slumped as the bullets tore through their bodies.

Ria heard a voice from outside. "Holy shit, he must have guards or something in there." Ria knew there was more gunmen outside. She walked over to the man still writhing in pain on the floor, his eyes mashed into his head.

"How many of you are there," she asked, pressing the hot barrel of the rifle against his forehead.

"Fuck, don't kill me, please," he whimpered.

"How many?" she repeated.

"Six," he said. She had taken out four, including the one at the end of her barrel right now, meaning she had two more to escape from.

Ria couldn't have the gunman on the floor recovering and coming after her, so she brought the butt of the rifle down hard on his nose, knocking him unconscious. She checked the clip of the rifle, and headed out into the hall

* *

A few hours later at a secure house in Cordoba, Rodrigo Tabernas reviewed the security camera footage from the ranch. There were no cameras in the bedrooms, that was too much of an invasion of privacy, but he had the cameras outside of the bedrooms to go by. He watched as the six gunmen killed the guards on duty and dispatched of the domestic staff as well. He watched as they busted down the door and saw them spray bullets into the room. He watched the two gunmen enter the room, but never come out again. He watched the next two gunmen fall in the hallway, their chests blown apart by someone from inside the room.

"This is where she appears," said Gaston, one of Rodrigo's most trusted security men.

Ria appeared on the black and white security footage, naked expect for a pair of silk stockings, holding a gun. She sneaked down the hallway and peaked around the corner. In the other monitors, Rodrigo and Gaston could see the two gunmen, having taken up a defensive position down the hall. As soon as they saw her head, they fired, but she ducked back behind the wall quickly.

Ria walked back down the hall a few feet, and grabbed a small side table. She slowly crept back to the corner, and then flung the table out into the hallway. The gunmen took the bait, and fired at the table as it crashed into the wall on the other side. With their guns aimed the other way, Ria was able to lean out and get a clear shot off, hitting one of the gunmen in the head. He slumped to the floor, and was soon surrounded by a pool of black liquid. Rodrigo knew that if the security cameras had been colour, that would have been dark red blood.

The second gunmen retreated, taking up a position around another corner and closer to the main door. It was a better position for one person to defend. Gaston nodded at the movement and said, "professional, he's got a better position now."

Ria had heard the gunmen retreat, and followed for a moment, but then she ducked into a room. Rodrigo and Gaston watched as the naked transsexual moved through the house.

"Is she trying to flank him?" asked Rodrigo, not having seen the footage.

"Just watch," Gaston said, having seen what comes next.

Ria entered Rodrigo's study and looked up at one of the walls. "She's looking at my security cameras!" he said. "How did she know that the monitors were there?"

Gaston smirked. "Last week when you were in Cordoba, Luis gave her a tour of the place, including your study."

"Fucking moron," Rodrigo said, and then felt bad about it. His brother was dead, and he should show more respect for the man, even if he was an idiot.

Having ascertained the gunmen's position, Ria worked her way back through the house, avoiding the main hallway until she was in a room that he was outside. Ria walked along, feeling the wall.

"What is she doing?" asked Rodrigo.

"I believe she was trying to figure out what the wall was made of," said Gaston.

"Why?" Rodrigo said.

Gaston motioned to the monitor. Ria walked to the door, and paced off three steps. She pointed her gun at the wall, and pulled the trigger. On the other monitor, Rodrigo and Gaston watched as the final gunmen slumped dead on the ground.

Gaston turned off the tapes. "Two of my men arrived about 10 minutes later, and found her and one gunmen unconscious in the bedroom the only people alive in the house."

"Have you questioned her," asked Rodrigo.

"She says she didn't have anything to do with the shooting, and was only trying to protect herself after Luis was shot."

"And the gunmen? Has he said anything?"

"Just keeps cursing the bitch who blinded him," Gaston said.

Rodrigo stood up and walked through a door. Inside, Ria sat on a hard metal chair, wrapped in a blanket, the only thing she had to cover her otherwise naked form.

"Mr. Tabernas, thank God you are alright," Ria said.

"Why wouldn't I be?" he asked.

"I figured if someone wanted to kill Luis, they probably wanted to kill you as well," she said.

Rodrigo frowned. "Did you plan this? Are you the mastermind, is that why you are the only one alive?"

"No, Mr. Tabernas, no. How could you think that?" Ria pleaded.

"Because I find it odd that a shemale hired to hand out drinks at racing events can somehow kill or incapacitate six obviously professional killers when she had on nothing more than a pair of stockings."

Ria shook her head. "I know it is hard to believe for you, but I had nothing to do with Luis' murder. I grew up in hard circumstances, in the streets of Oaxaca, and fell in with some bad crowds. I learned to take care of myself, which is where I learned to fight dirty and shot a gun. If I could have saved Luis, I would have. I promise you that."

Rodrigo looked at her. "What sort of crowd did you run with in Oaxaca," he asked.

"I used to be a drug mule. They used kids, because we wouldn't get sent to jail if we got caught," Ria said.

"Do you know the name Aguila Roja?" he asked.

Ria nodded. "I heard the name when I was a boy. A bogey man meant to scare the children to keep them in line."

Rodrigo leaned close to Ria. "What if I told you Aguila Roja was real, and Aguila Roja is going to be very unhappy with what has happened. Those responsible will be punished. All of them. Aguila Roja knows all, and knows who to punish."

Ria looked at Rodrigo. "I don't know if Aguila Roja is real, and I don't know if the people responsible for this will be punished. But I know this. I didn't do anything, so if only those responsible are punished, then I know I am safe."

Rodrigo stood up and stared into Ria's eyes. Was he trying to determine if she was telling the truth, Ria wondered. After a moment he turned around to leave. He opened the door, and then looked back.

"When you were in Oaxaca, what was your name," he asked.

"Vincent Ortega," Ria said.

Rodrigo shut the door.

* * *

Rodrigo rejoined Gaston.

"Who is responsible for this?" Asked Rodrigo.

"Most likely the Iquitos cartel," said Gaston.

"Those Peruvian fuckers? They have been trying to control the supply routes out of Bolivia for the past six months, and have been no end of problems for us. It is time to shut them down once and for all," Rodrigo said walking away.

"What about the shemale?" Gaston called out.

Rodrigo shook his head. "Let her be for now. I'll decide her fate later," he said.

* *

As the truck bumped along the uneven rocky path, Inspector Calvo could see the smoke rising above the trees. He had received a call an hour ago telling him that someone had attacked the headquarters of the Iquitos Cartel. Named after the town in Peru where the cartel was first formed, they had gone on to control much of the drug movement across the borders between Peru and her neighbours of Brazil and Ecuador. Recently, there had been rumours they were trying to move into the south of the country, getting control of the supply lines from Bolivia.

Now, though, the headquarters was in ruins. Calvo was going to see it for himself. The compound was far out in the country, secluded and well protected. The one road into the compound was no more than a dirt track. Most of the traffic in and out of the compound came via plane.

The car suddenly dropped a foot before lurching forward and back up again. "What the hell was that," asked Calvo.

"I don't know, some sort of ditch," the driver said.

Calvo looked back and saw the ditch they had driven through. He thought that the sides of the ditch appeared red, but before he could get a good look the truck had turned a corner and the ditch was out of sight.

They arrived at the main house of the compound. It was nothing more than ashes now. A lieutenant ran up and gave him a quick tour of the scene. Detectives, investigators, agents and forensic investigators from the police, army and fire departments were all on hand, and all sifting through the ruins.

"Goddamn mess," thought Calvo. With all these different agencies involved, he was sure it would end up being nothing more than a political battle about who was responsible for what.

The lieutenant was showing Calvo a processing barn where early indications were that over a thousand kilos of cocaine were burned, along with at least 12 bodies. With the 12 in the processing barn, another 15 bodies were found scattered around the site, most having suffered bullet wounds before being burned.

"27 bodies! Christ, who did this?" Calvo asked.

Just then one of Calvo's men from the Iquitos detective squad walked up. "Sir, I think you should see this."

Calvo followed the detective out past the burned ruins through a clearing towards a forested hill. About halfway between the main house and the forest there was a ditch, one foot deep and about 2 feet wide. It was lined with some sort of red muck, making the walls and bottom of the ditch appear bright red.

Calvo looked off in one direction and the other. The ditch extended, with twists and turns, off as far as Calvo could see.

"What the hell is this?" Calvo asked.

"Follow me," the detective said. The detective walked into the woods and started to climb the hill. Calvo followed.

After about 10 minutes, the men emerged into a clearing atop the hill. Calvo turned around and saw that he had an excellent view of the cartel's compound, still smouldering in some places.

"What?" Calvo said to the detective.

"Don't look at the ruins, look AROUND the site," the detective said.

It was then that Calvo saw it. The red ditch did extend all the way around the compound. It encircled the compound in a bright red picture. It was a giant bird of prey, winds outstretched, talons open and sharp, ready to grab.

"Dear god," said Calvo. "It's a red eagle! It is Aguila Roja!"