Code Name Tequila Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayrton grabbed April's head and forced it down, further and further. "Don't gag," he said. "Let your throat take more. Let's see how much you can take." The massive cock filled April's mouth. She started to feel her throat quiver, but suppressed the reflex through steady breathing and force of will. Ayrton pushed her further down. April started breathing quickly through her nose, almost like she was hyperventilating, but she was able to keep the gag reflex at bay. Finally Ayrton could push no further, his cock was pressed against the back of April's throat, and April's face was mashed against his ball sack.

"Bite down," he said. April closed her teeth on his cock, pressing against it. "Harder," Ayrton called out. April pressed harder, harder than she could ever imagine wanting to feel teeth on her own cock, but Ayrton moaned and let out a quiet, "Mmmm, yes."

"Now hold it," he said, holding April's head down against his scrotum. April forced air in and out of her nose as she tried to stave off the choking feeling. Her throat spasmed, and she coughed, spewing out large gobs of spit, they splashed against Ayrton's balls and down on top of May's head, whose tongue was still exploring the deep caverns of Ayrton's asshole.

Ayrton didn't let her up, though, and April had to use will power to stifle the gag. She managed it, just barely. Tears started to stream down her face, causing her mascara to run down her face, tracing lines down her cheeks like black rivers. Beneath April, May saw the black liquid of April's mascara-tinted tears drop onto Ayrton's inner thighs and run slowly down his legs.

"So good, you are doing such a good job, you little cock sucker," Ayrton said, pressing his hand down on the back of April's head.

She gagged again, and started to cough. She tried to suppress the sensation, but this time it was too much. She gagged, spit shooting out of her mouth, and gagged again. Ayrton let her up, and April fell back, gasping for air and tears streaming down her face.

Ayrton looked at his dick. The red marks from April's second chomp on his cock were further down than the first, accidental bite, perhaps a good half an inch. "See, baby, you were capable of more. You did good work, now it is time for your rewards."

Ayrton stood up, May's tongue popping out of his asshole like the cork of a champagne bottle. He pointed at a ratty leather couch against the far wall. "You girls kneel on that couch, facing the wall, and lean against the back of the couch. I want to smell those gorgeous asses."

April and May knelt on the couch, facing the wall.

"Are you okay," May asked April.

April smiled. "It was tough, but it was a good lesson. I know I can be a better cock sucker," she said. May had to admire April's gumption. Not many girls would take a choking like that and consider it a good lesson.

Ayrton walked up behind the girls and yanked up their dresses, exposing their shapely asses covered with just the thinnest fabric of their panties. Ayrton was happy to see that May wasn't wearing any hip and ass padding, she really did have a nice, shapely bubble ass.

He grabbed the panties of the girls, one in each hand, and yanked them down. They fell around the girls knees. Ayrton got down on his knees and pressed his good nostril against May's taint, inhaling deeply. The girl had been on an overnight flight, having not showered for more than 24 hours now. She had a deep musky smell, a thick, pungent odor like a mix of used jock-straps and the deep forest.

Ayrton's cock twitched. When he was a child, Ayrton had loved scents, dreaming once of being a perfumer, a dream now destroyed by a long list of criminal convictions and a busted nose. With his one good nostril, though, he could still appreciate the deep, romantic scents of women.

Ayrton moved his nose over to April's taint and inhaled. Her scent was not a deep, not as dark. Still sweaty and musky, but with more high notes and a tint of a freshly tilled garden, the smell of unearthed soil. He put out his tongue and ran it from the top of her asshole to the bottom of her scrotum, tasting her. He moved over to May, and licked her taint. The girls tasted similar, but slightly different. "Like fine wines, each girl has a different scent and taste," he said.

Ayrton stood and let his pants drop around his ankles. He stroked his massive, dark skinned erection. "Okay, now which of you want the pleasure of feeling me inside you?" he asked.

May looked back at the monster cock, and then at April's mascara covered face. May knew she was in a better position to take the monster. April had a tight, delicate asshole that required time and teasing to open up to a man. Conversely, May knew that she took take a big cock without any preparation. In fact, she liked the feeling of a massive cock suddenly pushing into her, as she had experienced with Mistress Stiletto. Ayrton was bigger than Mistress Stiletto had been, but May was sure she could take his monster. In fact, she relished the challenge.

May looked over her shoulder and stuck her ass into the air. "April got all the fun working that snake with her mouth, I think I deserve some of the gratification now," she said, wiggling her ass and spreading her cheeks apart with her right hand.

Ayrton smiled. "Okay, but I don't want poor April to get nothing. May, get your hard dick in April's ass, then I'll pile on top."

May stood up and walked behind April. May wet her fingers, and worked two into April's ass. April moaned, and May felt April's ass contracted and spasm around her fingers. April's entire body tensed. May leaned forward and said, "relax, April, I won't hurt you." May kissed April gently on the neck. April relaxed, and her ass opened. May worked the hole open a little more before putting a third finger into April.

Ayrton looked over May's shoulder. "What are you waiting for? Get in her ass so I can get in yours," he commanded.

May pressed her cock against April's ass, now worked open thanks to May's fingers. It resisted for a moment, but then yielded to the advance of May's cock. May only pushed herself in as far as the head of her cock, before bending over and spreading her legs. "Okay, Mr. de Gama, are you going to fuck me now?"

Ayrton didn't wait for another invitation, nor bothered to gently work himself into May. He put the tip of his cock against her asshole, and pushed. May screamed as a sudden sensation of pain shot throughout her body as the huge cock forced its way into her ass. The pain subsided and a shiver went through her whole body. Her cock twitched, her nipples hardened, goose bumps formed on her skin. The monster continued into her, and May found herself pushing her ass back against Ayrton, urging him deeper.

In pressing back against him, May almost pulled all the way out of April. When Ayrton had worked as much of himself into May, though, he kept pushing. With May's ass able to take no more of Ayrton's girth and length, she was forced forward, and May's cock plunged slowly into the asshole of April.

April yelped, but May reached around and stuck a hand in her dress. May played with April's nipples and kissed her neck, softly telling her to relax. April closed her eyes and let the feeling of the lips on her neck and hardening nipples between May's fingers course through her body. Tension eased, her muscles relaxed and the sudden pain from the cock plunging into her was replaced by the warmth of a welcome penetration.

Ayrton grabbed May's hips, and started to set the pace. He would pull himself partially out of May, which at the same time would pull May partially out of April. Then he would push himself back into May, sending May plunging back into April. After a few strokes, April and May had relaxed enough to start to enjoy the experience.

May, especially, was amazed at the joy of being fucked while fucking. She found her body shaking with the conflicting sensations, sensations that were quickly bringing her to a climax. "Oh god, I am going to cum," May called out.

"Already," Ayrton asked. "God, you must be a slut to get so hot so quick from licking my bunghole and then taking this monster in your ass."

May had no response but to shake uncontrollably and release herself into April's ass. May pulled herself out of April, a trail of cum running down April's ass crack towards her hairless scrotum.

Ayrton grabbed May and flung her on the couch onto her knees. He pressed himself into her again, and started ravaging her with the full length of his dick. May moaned, reaching up under her t-shirt and twisting her nipples. Her cock still twitched with the final gasps of her orgasm, and a few drops of remaining cum spurted from her shaft and onto the leather couch.

Ayrton continued to pump into May. April watched, fascinated as the monster sized dick slid into May's hole. It must have been the circumference of a slender woman's arm, April figured. It was like May was being fist fucked, but instead of a fist it was a massive dick. April then realized that same dick had been buried deep into her throat, and quivered with pleasure.

Ayrton let out a long wail and his entire body tenses. He pulled himself out of May, leaving her ass gaping wide open. Ayrton grabbed his cock and yanked on it with a force usually reserved for trying to dislocate shoulders. A flood of thick, white goo shot from his cock, flying through the air to cover May's ass and run into her still wide open ass hole.

April whimpered. Ayrton turned towards her, and with another 3 strokes of his cock, let loose a stream of cum onto her face. It hit her mostly on the forehead and around her eyes, but was soon running dribbling down her face. April stuck out her tongue and licked up a big gob, sucking it down.

Ayrton looked at the two girls. May with her ass gaping open, slowly filling with cum as his gizz ran from her smooth ass a dripped into the open hole. April with her mascara-streaked face covered with white cum, her tongue out licking up any that was within her reach.

Ayrton nodded. "Okay, I guess you girls have proven that you have what it takes to take care of my customers. Welcome to Travestie a Go-Go."

* *

Ayrton set them up in a small apartment on the second floor of the building that the Travestie a Go-go was located. The club was partially below ground, a half-storey down from street level, with Ayrton's office located off the back. Up a pair of rickety, narrow stairs barely lit by a 50 watt-bulb on the first floor was the "booths," the name the club used for the small rooms used for hourly rentals of the girls. The booths were above street level by half a storey, but all the windows were covered up to prevent peeping toms or the police from being too inquisitive. The second and third stories of the building were where the girls working at the club lived if they had no other place to stay.

The apartment was cramped. It was a studio apartment with two beds, a small couch and a vanity. On the wall closest to the entry door was a small kitchenette with a stove, oven and fridge. April opened the fridge and was greeted with the strong stench of decay. "I think we'll be eating out, mostly," she said. While the dire accommodations might have been necessary for their cover, they still did have an expensive account, and April figured avoiding using the fridge would be a good idea.

May dropped her suitcase on the bed and walked to the small bathroom beside the kitchen. "I am going to take a shower," she said. "I need to wash the grease from Ayrton off my body and his load from out of my ass." She walked in and closed the door. A minute later April heard a scream as the cold-water only shower drenched May with an icy blast.

April looked over at the kitchen counter. A cockroach scampered across the counter. April picked up the metal frying pan sitting on top of the stove and smacked it down upon the roach, driving the pan onto the counter and upon the bug with her full might. She lifted the pan. The cockroach sat motionless for a moment, then seemingly came back to life and continued to scamper across the counter. April raised the pan over her head, and with both hands brought the pan down onto the counter like Thor's hammer. The walls of the room shook with the force of the impact, speaking as much to the flimsy construction of the building as to the force of April's blow. April lifted the pan, but the cockroach was not under the pan. Just before impact, it had spread its wings and flown out of the way of the pan, landing on the fridge.

April sighed. "Perhaps Rio isn't much better than Jersey City," she said to herself.

* *

That evening the girls had their first shift working at the Travestie a Go-Go. They would get up on the main stage, or one of the smaller raised stages around the club as directed by the Ayrton, and dance in bikinis. Some of the girls danced topless, some wore bikini tops. Due to the fact that their breasts hadn't developed yet, April and May kept their tops on. The girls would often pull down the back of their bikini bottoms to show off their naked ass, but they didn't pull it down far enough to reveal the surprise in their legs.

April and May noticed that every once and while, probably about every 20 minutes or so, one of the girls would flash some of the customers a quick glimpse of their soft cocks. The men would then usually applaud and slide some tips into the girls bikini bottoms. It wasn't much, usually two or three of the patrons would have caught the flash, and each would give a 2 Reais or 5 Reais tip, working out to about 6 to 15 Reais, or 3 to 7 US dollars.

April asked one of the girls who explained that all their money is made up in the booths. The occasional flash of cock could bring in a few dollars in tips, but you couldn't do it too often, otherwise the men stopped tipping.

For the first few hours, the club was pretty empty and only one of the girls was taken upstairs to the booths. About ten o'clock at night, though, the club started to get packed, and by eleven there wasn't a seat available.

April and May were dancing on side-by-side small stages in one corner of the club. Ayrton walked up with his arms around two men. He said something to the men in Portuguese. May, with a Hispanic upbringing, spoke some Spanish and thus was able to understand a little of what was said. It was something about American girls and big cocks. The men smiled and nodded.

Ayrton motioned to them. "Com'on girls, time to earn your keep," he said. April and May came off the stage, and Ayrton led them towards the rickety stairs up to the booths. He said something to the men, and they nodded.

The first man, short and squat but powerful looking, put his arm around April and pointed up the stairs. April nodded and walked up the stairs, and squat man following her.

The second man, tall and lanky with a goatee nodded at May. She smiled at him, and walked up the stairs. The man with the goatee followed.

At the top of the stairs, a bored looking woman took money from the men, and directed them to separate rooms. The girls followed their respective men into the small rooms.

The rooms didn't have much in them. There was a bed that just barely fit between the two walls of the booths with threadbare sheets and flat pillows that were as hard as rock. Near the door was a small set of shelves, enough for the man to stack away his clothes, and a sink. At the head of the bed was a shelf, upon which was a box of tissues, a bowl of condoms and a large bottle of lube.

The man with the goatee closed the door behind him, and smiled at May.

"Meu nome e May," May said, telling the man her name.

The man smiled and said his name was Flavio before launching into a spiel in Portuguese.

May smiled and put a hand on his arm. "Eu não falo Portuguese," she said. I don't speak Portuguese.

The man smiled and nodded. There was nothing left to say, so May sat on the bed. The man moved closer to her. May lifted up the man's shirt, and kissed his stomach. It was flat and hard, just a hint of the definition of a six-pack stomach. May continued to kiss his stomach as the man lifted his shirt over his head and threw it onto the shelf.

May grabbed the back of the man's legs, and then let her hands run up, over his clothed ass and onto his bare back. She gently scratched the man's back with her nails. She had been letting them grow for three weeks growth. Flavio's hands reached down and wrapped around May's back. His right hand started to massage her neck. May felt herself growing in her bikini bottoms.

May's tongue found Flavio's belly button, and she let her tongue slowly circle it, spiralling down into it like a ship being pulled into a whirlpool. Flavio's right hand continued to massage May's neck as his left hand crept down to May's back and found the clasp on her bikini top. He grabbed and flicked it, the top flung open and fell onto May's lap.

Flavio reached around with his left hand and ran his hand over May's mostly flat chest. While her chest was flat, her nipples were already hard and thick, and Flavio took her right nipple between his thumb and index finger and started to massage it. May gasped, her hot breath warming Flavio's stomach.

May's hand scratched lightly across Flavio's back and around his sides, and then across his stomach, moving slowly towards the fly of his jeans, while May's mouth moved down from Flavio's belly button towards the top of his fly, giving his stomach soft little kisses all the way down.

Her hands arrived just before her mouth, and she undid the top button of his fly. She moved her mouth down in the opening in the fabric and kissed it, feeling the brush of hair on her lips. She undid the next button, and moved her mouth down further. This time her lips meet a full growth of curly hair.

She undid the next button of Flavio's pants. This exposed the base of his cock, most of the shaft and the head still hidden deeper in his pants. May kissed Flavio just at the base of his cock where it met his body. She stuck out her tongue and let it run back and forth along the base of his cock.

Flavio said something, and then hitched his thumbs in the sides of his pants and pulled them down. His cock sprung out of his pants and bounced up, catching May under her chin. May laughed and grabbed the cock. She ran her tongue over the head of the cock, teasing it with her tongue.

Flavio's hands, having released his cock from his pants, went back to May's body. This time they both reached down and started to massage May's tender nipples.

May opened her lips and engulfed Flavio's cock. May easily handled Flavio's cock in her mouth. She took his full length in her mouth and pressed her lower lip up against his balls, flicking them gently with it. Flavio pulled on her nipples and then pushed her down on the bed.

Flavio crawled over May and positioned his hips above her head with his head above her panties. May reached up and grabbed his cock again, pulling it down into her mouth. Flavio grabbed May's bikini bottoms and pulled them off, revealing her penis. May's cock had just slightly risen, but was still soft and malleable. Flavio kissed the soft skin of her cock and May sucked on his hard one. He ran his tongue along the length of it, teasing the tip and kissing the bulbous head. May's cock started to grow.

Flavio took May in his mouth, and pumped up and down on her growing cock. With each stroke, May grew harder until she had finally reached her full length. Flavio started to push his hips up and down, fucking May's face while he sucked on her hard cock.

May, unable to see because of Flavio's hips blocking her view, reached behind her and felt blindly along the shelf until she found bowl holding the condoms. She grabbed on out of the bowl and showed it to Flavio. He pulled out of her mouth and May put the condom on Flavio as he continued to suck on her dick. Taking the condom in her mouth, May rolled it down onto his dick with her lips, a trick she had once seen a girl do on her back before her transition. May was pleased that she was able to complete the manoeuvre on the first try.