Code Name Tequila Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flavio pulled himself off May, and knelt on the bed between her legs. He grabbed her legs and held them up in the air and apart. May lifted her hips into the air, giving the customers good access to her ass. May grabbed Flavio's sheathed cock and guided it towards her asshole. With the tip of Flavio's dick against her puckered hole, Flavio pushed inside her.

Flavio started moving in and out of her. May grabbed her own cock and started stroking it. May closed her eyes and let her mouth fall open, soft moans coming out of with each stroke of her own hand or thrust into her from Flavio.

Flavio pulled out of May, and moved up the bed until he was straddling her chest. He pulled off the condom and started to whack off furiously, pointing his cock right at May's face. May opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, and was rewarded quickly with a warm dose of semen landing in her mouth and onto her tongue. She kept her mouth open, letting it fill up as Flavio released a second, third and fourth gush of cum.

Flavio looked down at May, her open mouth filled with cum. He smiled as he watched the pretty girl swirl the cum around her mouth with her tongue, letting it gurgle and bubble for his amusement. Finally, with a quick suck like she was eating an oyster, she swallowed it in one gulp. May smiled, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, showing Flavio that his seed was now gone.

Flavio got dressed and left, leaving May an extra 20 Realis on the side of the sink. May cleaned herself up. She put her bikini back on, having to force her still hard penis up and towards the side of her leg to ensure that it was covered by the tiny bikini bottom. She went downstairs and took up a position on one of the side stages as directed by Ayrton.

A few minutes later April descended the stairs, and was directed over to the stage beside May. May looked over at April, who had a wide grin on her face.

May smiled at her. "You know, perhaps being undercover her in Brazil won't be so bad," she said, rubbing her hard dick through the fabric of her bikini bottoms.

April smiled back at May, and looked down. May followed April's gaze, and saw a large wet spot on April's bikini bottoms. April ran a finger along the wet spot, brought the finger to her mouth and sucked it. "No, I don't think it'll be bad at all. I think I'm going to like this," April said.

* *

That night, and the following two nights, April and May worked at the Travestie a Go-Go, dancing on the small stage, and fucking customers up in the booths.

Black Oak had told them not to make any moves until Patterson himself arrived in person, so during the day, the girls went down to the beach to get some sun. Jarvis Cleethorpe had packed both girls a wide variety of skimpy swimsuits to try on, and the girls liked going to the beach and seeing the reactions they would get. Some of the bikinis the girls could put in false breasts to give them a more womanly shape. Some of the bikinis didn't offer much cover another than a small strip of fabric over the nipple. With these bikinis, the girls had to go without fake breasts, exposing their flat chests and pretty clearly signalling to anyone that they were transsexuals. As Peter had said, though, it wasn't a problem, and the girls got lots of attention from the men on the beach, even if neither of them could understand a word the guys were saying for the most part.

Their third night there was slow at the club. April and May had both only seen two customers each, and by 1 o'clock in the morning, the club had emptied out. With no customers, the other girls ended up sitting at the tables, nursing Diet Cokes.

April and May sat at a table off to themselves, for the most part unable to understand the conversation of the mostly Portuguese girls working at the club. April sucked a Diet Coke threw a straw, while May scribbled something on a napkin.

April sighed. "I hope Patterson gets here soon. I mean, don't get me wrong. I like having lots of sex all night and lying on the beach all day, but I would like to also feel like we are making some progress in this case. At present, it feels pretty stalled."

May looked up at April, and pointed to a bunch of figures that she had written on the napkin. "Did you know we are only making a little over twenty-nine dollars American for every client we take upstairs? Between the room rental, the houses take and the various fees and charges, we're only getting 30% of the take while doing 100% of the work," she said.

April shrugged. "What do you care? It's not like it's our salary or anything. Remember that you are getting paid still by the American government."

May shook her head and tutted. "April, you are missing the point here. These poor girls... US poor girls, we are being taken advantage of by Ayrton. If customers are willing to spend one-hundred dollars to sleep with them... with US... then shouldn't we get the bulk of it."

April laughed. "What are you going to do, Norma Rae, start a union?"

May ignored the sarcasm. "Maybe I will," she said. May looked around the room, counting. "six... seven... eight... plus us two is ten. Think of how much extra money these girls could get if we just unshackled ourselves from Ayrton and..."

April shushed her and pointed at the door. "Look who just walked in."

Ayrton was at the door shaking the hand of a well-dressed thin, white man with grey hair. April and May both recognized him from the PatGen headquarters. Dr. Hugh Patterson.

April and May looked on intently as Ayrton chatted with Patterson. May turned to April. "We should move to see if we can get closer and overhear what they are saying," she said.

April shook her head. "Never mind, he's coming over."

Ayrton and Patterson walked over side-by-side, making a direct line for the girls. April and May sat up in their chairs.

Ayrton smiled at the girls. "April, May I want you to meet Dr. Hugh Patterson. He is a very important client of ours here at the Go-Go. I thought you would want to meet, as Dr. Patterson is a fellow American like yourselves."

April and May nodded politely at Patterson. He smiled back, grabbing the back of a chair. "Do you girls mind if I take a seat?" he asked.

"Not at all," April said. Patterson pulled out the chair and sat down.

Patterson asked Ayrton to bring him a Bacardi and Coke, and looked at the girls. A puzzled look crossed his face. "If you don't mind me saying it, you two look familiar. Have we met before?"

The girls had discussed the possibility that if they ran into Patterson in Rio, he might recognize them from New Jersey. They had agreed to not lie about it, figuring that if he looked them up in his files, any lies would look suspicious.

"Actually, we have met, briefly, in Jersey City. We are both new participants in your hormone replacement therapy trial," May said.

Patterson nodded and grinned. "Yes, of course. I knew I remembered you. So, last week you were in New Jersey, and this week you are down here in Brazil. Quite the travellers," he said.

April giggled. "We just heard that Rio was the place to come if you were girls like us looking for a good time, and maybe a quick buck or two."

Patterson nodded. "Knowing the cut this place gives their girls, I can't imagine you are making that quick a buck."

May kicked April under the table and mouthed the word, "See." April glared at her, and turned back to Patterson. "So, what brings you down here to Rio, doctor?" she asked.

The Doctor smiled. "Two things. First, we have a manufacturing plant down here, and so I have some work to do there. And secondly, to meet... how did you put it ... girls like you two looking for a good time." Ayrton returned at that moment with Patterson's drink. Patterson took it and shooed Ayrton away. He sat back and looked at April and May, taking a sip of his drink.

April and May were stunned. None of the intelligence they had on Patterson indicated any sort of preference for transsexuals. In fact, all the intelligence they had on him was that he was a squeaky-clean faithful husband to his wife of 12 years. Of course, April and May were also aware that American intelligence was not infallible, so they had to allow for the fact that this had been something that had been missed.

April spoke first. "Seems a long way to come, all the way to Brazil to meet some shemales when you have a whole roomfuls of them passing through your company for hormone trials," April said.

"Or the many fine tranny clubs across the River in New York City," May added.

Patterson nodded. "True, true, but I don't like to - excuse the crude expression - 'shit where I eat.' I have a loving and devoted wife who happens to know a gaggle of decent lawyers and has no pre-nup. Better to be safe than divorced and broke."

May and April exchanged a quick glance. They were both thinking the same thing, that getting some proof of Patterson in bed with a shemale would make excellent leverage against the man.

Patterson looked at the girls. "So, have you been keeping up with your hormone treatments, taking your pills every day?" April and May both nodded.

"Do you feel more womanly?" he asked. The girls again nodded.

Patterson leaned forward and stroked each girls cheek. "Well, you certainly look like beautiful women. I'd love to see if my treatment is helping you fuck like beautiful women. What do you say, girls? Would you like to show me how much like women you can be?"

"Only if you show us what a man you are and take us both at one," May said.

Patterson smiled and nodded. "Okay, girls, let's go. Back to my place?"

April looked over at Ayrton. "Our shift isn't over yet," April said.

"Don't worry, I release you from the rest of your shift." He stood up. "Oh, didn't I mention, I own this place. I guess that would be a third reason for coming down here."

The girls ran upstairs and changed into jeans and t-shirts, and returned down to the club. Patterson smiled at the girls. "Shall we go?"

Patterson, his arms slung around the waists of April and May, walked out of the club smiling.

* *

Patterson had his own apartment in Rio, a penthouse overlooking Copacabana beach. The girls looked out the floor to ceiling windows into a murky blackness. "Moonless and cloudy night," Patterson said. "it's a hell of a view out onto the ocean, though. You'll see tomorrow morning."

Patterson led the girls to his bedroom, and asked them to strip. "I want to see how you are progressing," he said. The girls did as instructed, and Patterson walked around, gently probing their bodies. "Some breast development, not much facial hair or other body hair. Have you noticed any plumping up of your hips, ass or thighs, or any of your body hair getting lighter or less coarse?" he asked. The girls nodded. May, especially had noticed that her ass and hips had expanded, not noticeably to her naked eye, but she had noticed that a couple of her tighter pairs of pants had got very snug.

Patterson smiled. "Progressing very nicely," he said. "You'll be full women in no time."

Patterson fell to his knees and stroked the girls cocks, one with each hand. "And now the important question, have either of you noticed any decrease in sexual arousal or sex drive?" He pulled May closer to him, and licked her soft cock.

May moaned softly, "No, I want to fuck and get fucked as much as usual."

Patterson nodded, keeping his eyes riveted on May's cock. "Good to hear, because I want to suck on this cock until it spews into my mouth," Patterson said. He took May's soft dick in his mouth, and started to suck on it while still softly stroking April's dick.

Both girls soon got hard, and Patterson started moving from one girl to the other, sucking one while stroking the other.

April reached over and started to caress May's nipples. May's nipples responded to April's touch and hardened. April leaned over and started to suck on May's hard button nipples. May moaned, stroking April's head.

Patterson pulled the girls close together, until their hips were touching. He opened his mouth widely, and pulled both girls into his mouth at once. The girls started to move their hips, pushing their cocks in and out of Patterson's mouth. He reached around and placed a hand on each girl's ass, and started pushing against their asses to guide them, faster and deeper into his mouth.

April kissed up May's chest until she could lick and suck on her neck. May leaned her head back and exposed more of her neck. April planted her mouth firmly upon it and started to suck on it, her tongue flicking the bulge of skin that her mouth was suctioning on May's neck.

May grabbed April's head and turned it upwards. May opened her mouth and put it onto April's mouth. April opened her mouth and soon their tongues were flirting with each other. The girl's hands wandered over each other's bodies, grabbing at nipples, hips and asses, and one would give the occasional stroke of Patterson's grey hair.

Both girls were starting to feel the building orgasm coming, and started to push hard and fast into Patterson's mouth. Patterson opened his mouth as much as he could, and passively let the girls fuck it as they wanted. April came first, one long, warm dose of semen hitting the back of Patterson's throat. May followed quickly after, giving Patterson six quick bursts of cum shooting out of her and mixing with the glob already sitting in Patterson's mouth.

Patterson leaned his head back, pulling himself off the girls. He closed his mouth and moved the cum around in his mouth with his tongue, letting it coat completely his tongue so he could experience every possible taste sensation. Having savoured the taste, Patterson finally swallowed down the cum with a delighted quiver.

"Thank you, ladies, that is just what I needed," he said.

"Do you want us to take care of you now?" April asked.

Patterson shook his head. "No, I have an early meeting tomorrow, and am feeling very tired from flying today. Why don't we just lie down together on my bed and get a good night's sleep. I am sure we'll have more than enough time in the future for other experiences."

The Doctor and his two trial patients climbed into the bed. April looked back at her mobile phone. She had placed it on the dresser as she had undressed, leaving it open and recording video. She'd have to wait until the morning to see if the images could be used to blackmail Patterson.

* *

The next morning Patterson's alarm rang at seven in the morning. All three of the sleeping bodies on his king size bed groaned. Despite having been there for three days already, April and May had not bothered adjusting to Brazil time, as they were up so late at nights working at the club, and Brazil was an hour earlier than New York time, meaning that it was six in the morning. Patterson groaned because he had only been in town a day.

Patterson got up and showered wordlessly. Once he was in the shower, April bounced up and checked the video on the mobile phone. In the first part, Patterson was clearly visible, but that was when he was "examining" them.

"It's a little too clinical to use as blackmail, especially seeing as we are patients," May said, and April nodded.

When Patterson dropped to his knees and started sucking them off, their bodies unfortunately blocked his, so while you could imply what was happening, it was not definite. The video cut out due to the maximum being recorded before the three had climbed into bed together.

April smirked. "Well, it's something, but we can do better. We should call Peter at the embassy and see if he can get us a decent camera that we can use for the next time." May agreed.

The girls got dressed, and waited for Patterson to finish in the washroom. He came out dressed in a white shirt, black tie and black slacks, and was carrying a white lab coat.

"Well ladies, it has been lovely. I'd like to do this again. Unfortunately I am going to be very busy the next few days with work, and then may have to fly up Caracas. I assume you'll be coming back to New Jersey in a couple weeks time for your check-up in the trial. Perhaps we can see each other then," Patterson said.

April frowned. They definitely didn't want to wait a couple of weeks to catch Patterson on film again. "Are you sure we can't see you again before you go? Maybe tonight?"

Patterson shook his head. "Not possible tonight. Perhaps tomorrow night. If I am free, why don't I meet you at the club," he said. He kissed the two girls, and headed to the door. "Feel free to use the shower, if you wish. I know the showers are cold at the club, so you might want a nice, warm shower. There is 1200 Reais on the table for you, I assume you can use a little of that money to get a taxi back to the club. See you soon, ladies."

Patterson left. May closed her eyes and imagined the warm shower flowing over her body, but then looked over at April. May frowned. She knew exactly what April was going to say next.

"We don't have time for a shower. We need to follow him to see where he is going."

May sighed and nodded. The girls grabbed the 1200 Reais off the dresser and ran out of the beautiful penthouse apartment, not even noticing the view out the window of the sandy crescent of Copacabana beach and beyond it, the sun slowly climbing above the Atlantic Ocean.