Code Name Tequila Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The porter delivering the food was a young girl, and she blushed as soon as she saw Carlos. As he was signing for the food, she kept looking up at him quickly, and then quickly looking away. Finally, she worked up the nerve to ask the question.

"Are you Carlos Sanz, the racing car driver?" she asked.

Carlos smiled and nodded. "Yes, sweetheart, I am."

The girl blushed. "Can I have a photo?" she asked, pulling out her mobile phone. Carlos looked over at Ria lying on the bed, who rolled her eyes but nonetheless stood up and took the girl's phone. Carlos put his arm around the girl. Ria raised the phone, and just as she was about to snap the photo, the girl leaned towards Carlos and planted a kiss on his cheek. Ria pressed the CAPTURE button, getting a surprised Carlos with a girl attached to his cheek.

The girl giggled as she looked at the picture. "Oh my god, I am so going to put this up on my Myspace page," she said, as she left. Ria raised an eyebrow at Carlos, who just shrugged. The two sat down on the edge of the bed and opened their trays of food.

The lomo saltado looked a mess, a mangle of potatoes, rice, beef and vegetables, but it tasted quite good. It was a cross between a Chinese stir-fry and a spicy Latin American dish. Despite her stated concerns about the carbs, Ria ate both the rice and the French fires, as well as polishing off the meat and veggies on her plate. The light pilsner beer matched well with the spicy dish, not unfamiliar to Ria from Mexico, where she had been matching light Mexican beers with spicy cooking for years.

After dinner was finished, Ria and Carlos lay back again on the bed, this time the TV set was turned off, and they cuddling was not interrupted by any wayward goals. Ria lay with her head Carlos' chest, feeling his chest rise and fall with each deep, even breath.

"What are you thinking?" Carlos asked.

"I was thinking about the girl today who delivered the food, and all those girls at the cafe when we had breakfast in Santiago. I bet as a race car driver you must have quite the amazing sex life," Ria said.

Carlos ran his fingers through Ria's dark hair. "Are you concerned that you are just another one of my sexual conquests?" he asked.

Ria laughed. "No, I am sure I am just another one of your sexual conquests," she said.

Carlos shook his head. "No, butterfly. You are more to me than that," he said. Ria said nothing, so Carlos kissed her on top of her head. "Come on, butterfly. Don't be jealous. I haven't slept with anyone since I met you," he said.

"What about Emma?" Ria said.

Carlos stammered. "Umm, right. I meant I haven't slept with anyone since I really got to know you, since we escaped from the warehouse."

Ria laughed. "Oh, you mean two days ago. You haven't had an opportunity to sleep with anyone else since then. We've been together the entire time," Ria said.

Carlos, recovered from being caught in the lie, grabbed Ria's face and pulled it up to his. He kissed her on the lips. "Beautiful Ria, you don't have any reason to be insecure. You do things for me that Emma could never do ever, and I don't just mean that because she is a genetic girl and you are a transgendered girl. You have intelligence and character. Emma is fun to be with, but doesn't have the depth that you do. Emma's not the kind of girl I could be serious about, she's just a fun date."

"And really good in bed," Ria said.

Carlos nodded. "Exactly." Carlos stared off to the wall for a moment, revelling in the fact that he had seemed to turn around the situation, so it took him a moment to make the connections on what Ria had said. After about 20 seconds though, it hit him. "Hang on a second, how do you know that Emma is good in bed?"

Ria blushed. "Umm, just a guess," she said.

Carlos looked at her and read the lie on her face. "Wait a second, you've slept with Emma, haven't you! Oh my, you give me grief for sleeping with a girl, and then it turns out you've slept with her too! Butterfly, you crafty little minx, trying to make me feel bad."

Ria, still red with embarrassment, said, "it's not like that, exactly."

Carlos laughed. "It doesn't matter, we've both had our fun with Emma. We are adults, we are allowed. So, I didn't know you went with girls as well as boys."

Ria blushed a brighter shade of red. "Emma was my first, actually," Ria said.

Carlos smiled. "You know, you were right. As a race car driver and spy, I do get a lot of women. I've done some amazing things. Threesomes, foursomes. I even once had six girls in bed with me at the same time. One of the things I've never done though, is having a threesome with a genetic girl and a t-girl at the same time. I imagine it would be amazing," he said.

Ria spoke without thinking. "I once had a fantasy about you and Emma at the same time," she said. She immediately felt embarrassed for saying it, but looking up and seeing the curiosity on Carlos' face made most of the embarrassment fade.

"Really? Tell me about the fantasy," Carlos said.

"To start with, you were naked," Ria said.

Carlos stood up, and stripped off his clothes, revealing his body. Ria looked at his tanned and toned body with his cock hanging between his legs. The sight of the hard six pack stomach, muscled chest, sly smile and big brown eyes was enough to make Ria's cock start to stiffen. She undid the belt on her robe, letting the terry-cloth slide off her body and reveal her slim body, round breasts and semi-erect cock.

"What next in your fantasy?" Carlos asked, crawling onto the bed.

"You were kissing me," Ria said. Carlos crawled up and softly placed his lips upon Ria's. Carlos pressed himself up against the side of Ria's body, his growing cock pressing against her hip. He slid his leg over Ria's leg. One of his hands grasped her breast, gentle massaging it, while his other hand cradled the back of her head.

Carlos broke off the kiss. "In your fantasy, what is Emma doing right now?"

Ria pulled Carlos back close to her. "I have you to myself at the start," Ria said, then planted her lips on his. The two lovers kissed as Carlos slowly gyrated his groin against Ria's leg, massaging his cock to erection while also rubbing Ria's cock with his leg.

"Tell me more about your fantasy," Carlos said.

"Next you went down between my legs, and started to lick my ass," Ria said. Carlos started to kiss down her body, using his tongue and lips to explore her. He kissed her neck, her breasts and her stomach before reaching her cock.

Carlos licked his tongue slowly along Ria's hard shaft. "Are you sure in your fantasy that I wasn't sucking on this," he asked.

"No, you were definitely licking my ass," she said, pushing his head down between her legs as his thrust her ass up in the air. "Sucking my cock is where Emma comes in."

Carlos flicked his tongue into Ria's ass. "Tell me what it feels like, to have your cock sucked by Emma," he said before plunging his tongue deep into her.

Ria moaned at the sensation before saying, "you know what it is like to have Emma suck you off, I am sure."

Carlos pulled his tongue out of Ria's hole. "I know, but tell me what you felt. What you would feel if I was licking your ass and Emma was sucking on your cock," he said.

Carlos put his tongue back in Ria's asshole as she described the sensation for him. Ria's voice was soft and breathy as she described the scene in her fantasy to Carlos. "Emma's mouth is warm and wet and soft. At first she sucks on my cock slowly, but it doesn't take her long until she is really going at it. She gives a wet and sloppy blowjob. I don't mean that in a bad way, I mean that she really gets her mouth wet." Ria reached down and started to stroke her cock.

Carlos pulled away from her ass for moment. "Yes, tell me what it feels like to have her beautiful mouth on your cock and my tongue in your ass," he implored Ria. He lunged back into her ass with his tongue.

Ria, reeling for the physical sensation of Carlos' tongue and the fantasy thoughts flooding her mind found it hard to talk, but managed a breathy, stuttered delivery. "My cock feels warm and wet, so hard, it quivers. My ass is warm and wet also, spasms of pleasure as your tongue pleasures it. Emma's wet mouth, spills out. Her spit runs down over my balls. Down my ass crack. The spit mixes with yours on your tongue and in my ass."

Ria's cock was rock hard as she continued to stroke it, and her ass was wide and wet from Carlos' tongue. "Now fuck me," she said. "Now you fuck me and I fuck Emma."

Carlos pulled his tongue out of Ria's ass and positioned himself between her legs. He pressed his dick against her wet hole as Ria continued to tell him the fantasy. "You are between my legs, fucking me. Emma is on top of me, sliding her wet pussy up and down on my cock. It's so wet, juice flows from it all over my balls. The juice runs down between my ass cheeks, soaks your cock as it pushes in and out of ass."

Carlos, his cock already deep in Ria, reached down and grabbed Ria's cock. "My hand is Emma's pussy, wet and warm," he said. Ria moaned and reached up with her hands, massaging her tits.

"Yes, warm and wet. Emma's hands reach out and play with my tits, flicking and pinching and twisting my nipples," Ria said, performing the actions she was describing with her own hands.

Carlos fucked Ria's ass as he stroked her hard cock. Ria lifted her hips up into the air, pushing herself up on Carlos' hand while also giving him a better angle to deeply fuck her ass. Ria's fingers played with her hard, red nipples.

Ria, feeling close to orgasm, grabbed her dick, forcing Carlos' hand off it. She started to stroke it quickly. Carlos, seeing the sign she was close to cumming, heightened his own pace to bring himself to climax. Carlos reached out with his hand and replaced Ria's hand on her breast.

Carlos came first, shooting his load deep into Ria's ass. He pushed himself as far into her as he could, and let the cum stream out. After he'd drained himself into her, he held himself there.

Ria didn't hold on much longer. The sensation of her hand on her dick, Carlos deep in her ass and her other hand and one of Carlos' hands playing with her nipples drove her over the edge. Ria's cock exploded with a powerful orgasm, her white cum shooting all the way up her torso, landing on her stomach, her tits and even a few drops landing on her neck.

Ria lay back, breathing heavily. Carlos pulled himself out of Ria's ass, and started to gently lap up the come that covered her body, working his way up from her cock until, fully cleaned, he reached her lips. The two lovers gently kissed and held each other until they drifted off to sleep.

* * *

The next morning Ria and Carlos arrived at the Doubletree Hotel at seven sharp to take up the tail on Fernandez. The agents who had watched him overnight briefed Carlos and Ria on Fernandez's night. He went out to dinner alone, and returned to the hotel right after dinner. He stayed in his room until just before seven this morning, when he came down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast, which is where he was right now.

Carlos found a place to park the car not far from the hotel and waited in the car. Ria, again in her blonde wig and large sunglasses, went into the hotel and waited for him. Ria sat in the lobby, pretending to read the newspaper while she watched Fernandez in the hotel. He finished his breakfast, and returned to his room. About twenty minutes later he came back downstairs and went out to the curb to hail a cab.

"He's on the move," Ria said into her microphone.

Ria stood on the curb waiting for Carlos and listening to Fernandez speak to the taxi driver. He gave the driver an address on Avenue Mora. The taxi pulled away just as Carlos pulled up in the rented Corsa. Ria jumped in.

"Avenue Mora near Puerto Nuevo," she said.

Carlos peeled away from the curb, both trying to keep an eye on the taxi, which was already four blocks ahead of them and punching the co-ordinates into his GPS. The GPS came up with the location. "Callao again, right near the port. Maybe he is going to see another shipping company," Carlos said.

Carlos was able to quickly catch up to the taxi, and followed the cab at a distance as it headed north and west towards the port.

Arriving in the port area, the cab dropped Fernandez off in front of a large hangar building. The building was adorned with a sign that said, "P.A.R. Boat Builders." Carlos drove the car past the hangar, and parked in front of an empty building a block away. He and Ria got out of the car, and keeping close to the buildings, made their way towards the building that Fernandez had entered.

Carlos led Ria around the back of the building, where they found an open window. Peaking in, they could see a large space filled with men working on a number of boats. Carlos quickly counted. "There are at least 30 boats in there," he said.

Ria tapped Carlos on the shoulder, and pointed to the far side of the hangar. Fernandez was talking to a man as they walked. They were too far away to hear, but the men were walking in the general direction of the window. Ria and Carlos hunched down. Fernandez and the man walked by the window, and Ria and Carlos heard a snippet of their conversation.

They could the other man mid-sentence, "...three or four weeks behind schedule."

Fernandez, angry, said, "that is unacceptable. We need these ships in the water on schedule. There is no negotiation on that point." With that the men walked out of earshot, leaving Ria and Carlos only with the sounds of workmen building the boats.

The two popped their heads up again and looked at the boats again. Carlos shook his head. "This is not good," he said.

"What is it?" Ria asked.

"The boats, they are being fitted with thick steel hulls with Kevlar linings. They are armoured boats. And look over at that one," Carlos said, pointing at a boat on the far side. "Look what they are mounting on the deck."

Ria looked at the deck. At the bow of the boat, two workers were fitting a large calibre machine gun on the deck, while near the rear three other workers were fitting a device with four large, black tubes. "What is that?" Ria asked.

"Surface to surface missile launchers," Carlos said.