Code Name Tequila Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other side of the fire, Clemente was pumping hard in and out of April's ass. April was bent over the log with Clemente entering her doggy style. Clemente's hands grabbed the log and used it for leverage, allowing him to pump his full length in and out of April's ass. The force of Clemente's thrusts were moving April back and forth. Her scrotum swayed back and forth under her legs like a pendulum in time with Clemente's thrusts, and her hard cock slapped up against her stomach with each inward thrust.

May had her lips pressed up against the balls of Domingo, his full length in her mouth. Domingo bucked his hips up against May's face, trying to drive his dick deeper down her throat. May lifted herself partial up Domingo's cock, and started to move up and down on his dick, rotating her head as she gobbled him up and release him again. Domingo moaned with pleasure. Esteban watched as May swallowed up the length of Domingo's dick, Esteban's own cock being expertly stroked by May's hand.

May pulled off Domingo's cock, and buried her face in his balls, sucking and licking them. May pushed her free hand up Domingo's stomach, pushing his shirt up and revealing a muscled six-pack set of abs. She continued to push until her hand was on Domingo's muscled chest. She let her hand run over his hard pectoral muscles, her fingers brushing over his small nipples. They were hard and small like BB pellets. May played with the metal hard nipples with her fingers while she continued to run her tongue over Domingo's balls and down to the skin between his sack and his ass.

Domingo pulled off his shirt, and Esteban followed suit, so both man were now completely naked. May straightened up, pulling her lips away from Domingo's scrotum and taint. She took the cocks of the two soldiers, one in each hand, and started to stroke them quickly. The two soldiers were looking at her and smiling. May smiled back, and then opened her mouth and licked her lips seductively. Esteban winked at May. Continuing to stroke Domingo's cock, May brought her face down to met with Esteban's hard cock, taking it into her mouth. Esteban threw back his head and let out a loud moan.

Clemente pulled out of April's ass, and smacked it. April let out a sharp cry. Clemente put a hand on April's buttocks. "Turn over, baby," he said. "I want to see your ass when I fuck you."

April lay down on the dirt of the jungle clearing, and brought her legs up into the air. Clemente positioned himself between her legs, and took them in his hands. April reached down and grabbed Clemente's cock, guiding it to her asshole. She placed the tip of Clemente's cock against her puckered hole. Clemente wasted no time in sliding himself inside her. Clemente held April's legs in the air, which forced her ass up off the ground. After slowly adjusting himself, finding a good position, Clemente started to pump in and out of April again.

April looked up at Clemente, who was staring at her face as he fucked her. April smiled. Clemente was strong and powerful, she could feel it in his hands and in his thrusts. At the same time, though, he was gentle and tender. He handled her in a strong way, but never with too much force. It always felt like just enough force for April to know who was leading her, but not enough to cause her discomfort or pain.

Clemente smiled down at April. When he had first felt April's cock, he had been unsure of what to do. His mind had changed when April said she was a woman. There was something in her voice, a truth behind it that he could not deny. Fucking her now, feeling himself inside her and looking down at her, he was sure that she was a woman as well. He knew it, in his groin, in his eyes and in his heart, despite the fact that he could see her cock bouncing up and down between her legs. April was a woman, and Clemente was enjoying having sex with her.

May told Esteban and Domingo to stand up. She positioned them facing each other, just inches away from touching. The two men were uncomfortable being placed so close to the other naked man, but when May reached down and took both their cocks in her mouth at the same time, their discomfort passed quickly. Despite the fact that the men could feel the other man's cock rubbing up against theirs as May moved her mouth up and down and around the two hard dicks, neither Domingo and Esteban cared. They were just enjoying having female attention for the first time in months.

The fact that May had a cock between her legs didn't bother them either, for when the men looked down at her face, they saw the face of a feminine, beautiful woman.

May let Domingo's cock drop from her mouth, and tried to concentrate on sucking on Esteban. Domingo was jealous, though, wanting his cock to have equal attention. He grabbed his dick, and started slapping it against May's face. May dropped Esteban's cock to take care of Domingo's dick, and Esteban aped Domingo's trick, slapping his hard cock against May's face.

May pulled off both men and stuck out her tongue. The two men both slapped their cocks against her tongue, which pleased them for a moment, but not longer than that.

"You need two mouths," Esteban said, "because we both want to have you sucking us at the same time."

May raised her ass in the air and positioned it towards the two soldiers. "I don't have two mouths, but I do have two holes for you," she said as she stuck a finger in her asshole. Esteban and Domingo looked at each other and smiled.

Clemente leaned forward, placing his hands on the ground and releasing April's legs to rest on his shoulders. April and Clemente's faces were now just inches apart. April craned her neck forward until their lips met. Their lips parted, and their tongues pushed into each other's mouth.

Clemente stuck his arms underneath April's back, cupping her in his strong arms. With one move, he leaned back, lifting April off the ground and lying himself down on the ground. When complete, he had managed for them to shift positions. He was now lying on the ground, my April straddling his waist, his cock still buried in her.

Clemente started to buck his hips up and down, pushing himself in and out of April's ass. April put her hands out onto Clemente's chest, and using his strong chest for support, started to pump herself up and down, adding to Clemente's own thrusting.

A few feet away, Domingo sat down on the log, and May positioned her ass over his hard cock. Domingo held his hard shaft aloft, like a flag poll, as May lowered herself on to it. She pushed her ass down on his cock, slowly her ass swallowing up his member. Once she had pushed herself fully down on Domingo, she leaned forward and took Esteban in her mouth.

May bounced up and down on Domingo's dick. She could feel her own cock and balls bouncing up and down as she took Domingo in her asshole. Domingo put his hands on May's hips, using his arms to set the pace of her bouncing on his lap.

Esteban's cock pumped in and out of May's mouth. May was too focused on Domingo's cock in her ass to concentrate on Esteban's cock, so she just pursed her lips and let Esteban fuck her face. Esteban grabbed May's head, getting her by a chunk of her hair. With that has a handle, he started to move her head up and down on his cock. May opened her throat, and let Esteban's hard cock fuck her to the depths of her mouth and the back of throat.

On the ground nearby, Clemente let out a long, low moan. "Oh fuck, I am close to coming," he said.

"Come inside me," April said. "Let your cum explode into my pussy!"

"Yes, I'll come in your pussy," Clemente called out. He thrust himself into her ass, raising his hips into the air and lifting April up to the sky. April felt him shutter beneath her, and with that quake Clemente exploded, a stream of cum shooting out of his ass and into April's ass. Clemente was deep inside April, and the cum was buried deep into her ass. Some, though, dribbled down his dick and leaked out of the sides of April's asshole, so that when April pulled herself off Clemente's dick, a few drips of white cum dropped out of her ass and onto Clemente's stomach.

April lay down beside Clemente, and he took her in his arms. They kissed, eyes locked.

On the other side of the fire pit, Domingo pulled out of May's ass, and May released Esteban's cock from her mouth. Shifting positions, May lay down on the ground and flung her legs over Esteban's shoulders. Esteban grabbed his hard cock and guided it into May's stretched asshole. He pushed inside her, and May moaned with pleasure.

Domingo knelt down beside May's head. May turned her head and took Domingo's cock in her mouth. "I wonder if she can taste her own ass," Domingo asked aloud, but May could not answer, as Domingo shoved his cock fully into her mouth.

Esteban held May's legs in the air as he fucked her ass, while Domingo pulsed himself in and out of her mouth. Esteban really started to pump, leaning forward to give himself for purchase. Soon he was leaning so far forward his face was just inches from Domingo's chest. He looked at Domingo's hard chest and his small BB pellet nipples, and couldn't help himself. Esteban stuck out his tongue and started to lick Domingo's nipple. Domingo didn't say anything, he just started pumping his cock in and out of May's mouth with more foce. Esteban took Domingo's nipple in his mouth and started to suck on it, all the while continuing to fuck May's ass.

Esteban pulled his mouth away from Domingo's chest, the nipple still between lips. It pulled out slightly, and then snapped out of his mouth and back like an elastic. Domingo moaned with pleasure, and pressed himself deeply into May's mouth. Esteban smiled, and stuck his tongue out again, licking Domingo's nipple.

"Oh fuck," called out Domingo. He pulled his cock from May's mouth and took it in his hand. He stroked it hard, pointing the tip right at May's face. May opened her mouth, ready to receive Domingo's load. Domingo obliged, released waves of thick, white cum, like a thick syrup into May's mouth and onto her chin. May licked up and swallowed what she could of Domingo's semen, making sure to get even the last drops hanging onto the tip of his cock. Domingo, spent, lay down on the ground beside May.

Esteban pulled out of May's ass, and moved up to her face. He grabbed his cock and stroked it. May again opened her mouth, and received another load of cum, this time clear, liquidity and voluminous. May tried to take it all in her mouth before swallowing, but soon found her mouth full while Esteban was still pumping out more cum. She swallowed down the first load, during which time Esteban soaked her closed lips, chin and nose with a load of wet cum before May opened her mouth for a second load. Esteban was able to fill May's mouth half-way up with a second load, which May gladly sucked down. Esteban, tired from the exertion, lay down on the other side of May. The two soldiers and the t-girl caressed each other as they caught their breath.

After the five had all caught their breath, they grabbed their clothes and headed over to Clemente's cabin. Clemente had a small solar-powered shower, and he suggested the girls take a shower.

April jumped into the small shower stall first. May waited outside the stall, while Clemente sat down and chatted with Domingo and Esteban at the other side of the room. The men were speaking in Spanish, but May was able to pick out a few words here and there. After the usual locker room talk about the sex they'd just had, and of course all the men swearing not to tell anyone else about having sex with transsexuals, they started to speak of battle plans. There was talk of attacked on Venezuelan military outposts, nearby oil fields, and talk of raids on drug cartel camps neared the Colombian and Panamanian borders. The eventual plans, it seemed based on what May could understand, was to control the oil fields of Venezuela and the drug fields of Colombia.

After May had her shower, April, May and the soldiers sat around and shared a joint. The soldiers, after a hard day of working in the sun and a hard night of exerting themselves in the mouths and asses of the sexy trannies, quickly fell asleep. It gave April and May the chance their needed. As the men slept, the two grabbed Clemente's satellite phone and placed a call, via a secure number and a number of telephonic relays, in case Clemente got wise to them having used the phone and tried to figure out who they called.

On the other end, Jarvis Cleethorpe, filling in for Black Oak who was already home and in bed at that time of night, took their update. He suggested that they hold tight and try and collect more information. In the meantime, the CIA would try and figure out where they were by trying to get a triangulation on the signal from the satellite phone. "Good work, girls," Jarvis said, signing off.

April and May smiled at each other, and returned Clemente's phone to the hut. Then they lay down and fell asleep beside the three soldiers.

* *

"Wake up, wake up!" the soldier shouted out, banging on the door of Colonel Clemente's hut.

Clemente came to the door looking tired and grumpy. "What is it," he asked, a hard stare to the junior member of his force who had banged on his door so early in the morning.

"Sorry, sir, to disturb you, but the weapons shipment has arrived. They are just pulling into the camp," the soldier said. Clemente looked out the door, and saw a number of trucks arriving.

"Good, good. I'll be out in a moment," Clemente said, and went to close the door. He was stopped.

"It is more than that, sir. They have a prisoner. A gringo spy," the soldier said.

Clemente opened the door and looked at the trucks arriving. He raised an eyebrow. "Let me grab a shirt and some pants," he said. The door to his cabin shut, and then flung open less than 20 seconds later. Clemente came out, followed a few seconds later by Esteban and Domingo, both of the men still pulling shirts on over their torsos. The men marched towards the first truck that had pulled into camp, out of which the driver and passenger were just climbing.

Everyone in camp had turned their attention to the trucks, and Clemente moving towards them, so no one noticed when April and May walked out of Clemente's hut, both girls wearing a olive-green t-shirts and baggy fatigues, much to large for either of them. The two girls watched as Clemente greeted the passenger from the first truck.

"Compañero Fausto, how are you?" Clemente asked the passenger, reaching out his hand for a handshake.

The passenger, Fausto, reached out his hand and grasped Clemente's hand. "I am good, Compañero Clemente. The shipment has arrived, complete, with only a small issue."

"The gringo spy?" Clemente asked.

Fausto nodded. "Yes, we caught him a few days ago following us. He has not spoken, yet. He is a hard one to break."

Clemente nodded. "Let us see him," he said.

Fausto motioned to a couple of guards, who went back to one of the trucks and climbed in the back. A moment later the pushed someone out of the back of the truck. The man, whose legs and arms were bound, fell to the ground, unable to gain his balance. The guards jumped down from the back of the truck and grabbed him, dragging him forward towards Clemente and Fausto. Once beside the two men, the guards dropped the man on the ground. The man struggled to his knees, and looked up.

"The gringo spy," Fausto said. Clemente nodded, and then stared at the man. Everyone in camp watched Clemente to see what he would do to the spy.

Everyone, that is, except April and May. They looked at each other as soon as they had seen the man's face. For they were the only ones in the camp who knew who he was.

Agent Robert Chambers of the Central Intelligence Agency.

12