Code Name Tequila Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the door of his hotel suite to let in Gaston, one of his most trusted security advisors. The look on Gaston's face was obvious. "What's happened?" Rodrigo asked.

"Fernandez is dead," Gaston said blunted.

"What? When? How?" Rodrigo fired the questions in quick succession.

"Earlier this evening, after he left the party. He left with a couple of girls. According to the hospital, there was an emergency call sometime after that that Fernandez was having a heart attack. He was admitted to the hospital, and despite their best efforts, he didn't make it," Gaston said.

Rodrigo could read Gaston's face, and knew that there was more to the story. "And?"

"I think it's bullshit," Gaston said.

Rodrigo didn't doubt Gaston, but he had to ask the question. "Why?"

"Firstly, I talked to my contact at the hotel. They say that the paramedics just showed up, that the call didn't come through the hotel switchboard," Gaston said.

"One of the girls could have phoned from a mobile," Rodrigo offered, playing devil's advocate.

"Secondly, my contact said that about 30 minutes later, two maids were taken into the room to clean it up. The strange thing was that the room already had been cleaned. The maids are sure that the walls had been scrubbed and the carpets vacuumed," Gaston said. "That's generally not the kind of thing that paramedics, heart attack victims or gold-digging sluts do."

"Agreed," Rodrigo said.

"I have a contact in the hospital. Fernandez was brought in to the hospital, but was taken directly to a private room. Generally someone having a heart attack would be tended to in the emergency room, or taken to ICU. Only one doctor attended to Mr. Fernandez, no nurses. He was declared dead soon after. The body has already been claimed and taken from the hospital," Gaston concluded.

"You're right. The heart attack does sound like bullshit," Rodrigo said.

Gaston looked down at the carpet and shuffled his feet. "Was this something that was ordered by the Aguila Roja?" he asked.

Rodrigo laughed. "No, though Fernandez had been falling out of favour recently. He used to be very focused and diligent. In the last week he'd started to act very strangely, losing focus. He wouldn't surprise me if he was under pressure from an external force. Perhaps someone had got to him, trying to get him to flip on the Aguila Roja."

"What about the work he was doing in Peru and Panama?" Gaston asked.

Rodrigo nodded. "Indeed, that concerns me greatly. If Fernandez had been compromised, then perhaps Panama is compromised as well. Gaston, I need you to get up to Peru and get the boats complete. We are going to need the boats as soon as possible. If we are compromised, he will need to accelerate our timelines."

Gaston nodded. "What about the Fernandez death?" Gaston asked.

"I'll get someone on that. There are two girls out there who know what happened for sure. They shouldn't be hard to find. We'll get their side of the story and figure out what actually happened, and then deal with whoever is responsible," Rodrigo said, picking up his phone. He turned to Gaston. "I've got a call to make, can you take care of getting to Peru?"

Gaston nodded and excused himself. Rodrigo took a moment and a few deep breaths before calling up a number on his phone and punching call.

* *

Isabella knocked softly on the hotel room door. She saw the peephole darken as the resident inside examined to see who was there, and then she heard the door unlatch. The occupant of the room didn't open the door for her. Isabella had to push it open herself and close it behind her.

"Are you okay?" Isabella asked as she pushed the door closed. She looked up and saw the occupant of the hotel suite standing in a terry cloth robe, facing the windows and away from her. She watched as his shoulders heaved up and down as he released a large sigh.

"Yes," the man finally said. "It has just been a hard night. I'm glad you could come up."

Isabella walked forward. "Oh, don't be silly. I'm always here for you. Always," she said. She reached the figured the put her arms around him, squeezing him tight.

Jorge Ortiz smiled at the feeling of Isabella's arms grasping him. He liked to think that his intellect and success made him beyond more base human needs, but deep down he knew that he needed company. Just like everyone else. Isabella was fine company. A strong, independent woman, and smart as well. Not as smart as he was, but then few were. Isabella was definitely above the typical gold digging or power hungry woman that usually found their way to him. Isabella didn't want his money, nor his power, nor even the fame that being with him could provide. She simply seemed to want him, as and when it was convenient for him. For Jorge Ortiz, Isabella was the perfect woman.

He turned around and kissed her on the lips. Isabella slid her hands inside the terry cloth robe, pushing the side apart and undoing the belt that had been loosely tied to keep the robe together. His body exposed, Isabella ran her hands down Jorge's chest, over his stomach and through his thick, curly pubic hairs until her hands rested upon his cock. It was already hard. She stroked it slowly with her right hand while her left hand reached down and ran a light finger along the sensitive skin between his asshole and his ball sack. Jorge shivered involuntarily at her touch.

Isabella fell to her knees. She drew her mouth closer and closer to his hard shaft and swollen head until she could touch it with her tongue. She ran her tongue over Jorge's bulbous head until the tip of his cock was glistening with her saliva. She kissed the tip of his cock once, twice and a third time, each time just briefly. Each time Jorge quivered as Isabella's lips touched his dick.

Isabella leaned forward again, as if to kiss his cock a fourth time. This time though, she parted her lips and took the tip into her mouth, just quarter of an inch of the very tip. She felt Jorge's hand on her head, gently pressing her to take more, but Isabella resisted. Instead she sucked on the quarter-inch she had in her mouth, flicking the tip with her tongue every few seconds. Jorge released a long, low moan, and pressed her down on him slightly harder. Not enough to force her down, but enough to let her know that he was ready for more.

Isabella took in the rest of his head, but didn't move at all down the shaft of his cock. Instead she sucked and tongued the tip again, adding into the mix the movement of her lips up and down over the very base of Jorge's glans. Each time her lips passed over the edge of head, there was slight popping sound. Jorge hands combed through Isabella's hair, massaging her head as she sucked on his.

After a moment, Jorge wanted more. Isabella felt his hands stop massaging and instead lightly grip the sides of her head. He gently guided her further down the shaft. Isabella let the hands guide her, taking more and more of Jorge's cock in her mouth until she had swallowed the entire length and her lips brushed against his thick pubic hair.

Jorge released Isabella's head, and Isabella took back over again. She varied the pace and depth of her sucking. Sometimes she she pumped up and down the entire length of his shaft. Sometimes she sucked and licked only the head. Sometimes she took him completely in her mouth and worked up and down on just the last few centimetres of his shaft. Sometimes she removed his cock completely from her mouth, and spent her time licking up and down the shaft and running her tongue over his balls.

Isabella knew what Jorge liked, and she knew when he was ready. Sensing him getting close to climax, she took him full in her mouth, and bobbed her head up and down on the last few inches of his dick. Jorge grunted, grabbed Isabella's head and pressed it down on his cock. With a final long growl, he released himself into her mouth. Isabella took the entirety of his load into her mouth, but didn't swallow it.

Completely unloaded, Jorge pulled himself out of Isabella's mouth. He looked down at Isabella, who was looking up at him. Isabella opened her mouth, showing Jorge the white cum that filled it. She smiled, closed her mouth and swallowed. She then opened her mouth back up again and stuck out her tongue to show him that his seed was all gone.

"Good girl," he said. Isabella smiled and stood up. Jorge took her into his arms again and kissed her. They cuddled for a few moments, and finally Jorge broke the silence, "Would you mind staying tonight? I don't want to be alone, after what happened to Andre. It has shaken me."

"Of course, I don't mind at all," Isabella said. "What exactly happened to Mr. Fernandez? All you said when you called was that there had been an accident and Mr. Fernandez was killed."

Jorge released Isabella and did back up his robe. He walked over to the bar in his hotel suite and poured himself a glass of scotch over ice. He took a sip and put the glass down. He didn't turn around to face Isabella, instead and spoke towards the wall. "Officially, they are saying that it was a heart attack, but that isn't what happened. Andre killed himself."

Isabella's only reply was to gasp.

"I had a visit from Carlos Sanz this evening. He told me that he was there when Andre took his life. Apparently, Carlos worked for the Colombian security forces, the DAS. They had found out that Andre was involved with the Aguila Roja, and had followed him to Peru and Panama, where they discovered that there is a plot to destablize the region by starting a war. This, Carlos believes, is part of a plot to ensure that General Santos dos Torres gets elected ahead of me. In essence, the DAS believe that the Aguila Roja is trying to fix the election so I don't win."

Isabella just stood silently. She could hardly believe the news.

Jorge downed his scotch, and poured himself another one.

Finally, Isabella broke out of her stupor long enough to ask. "What are you going to do?"

Jorge didn't reply. He just gulped down his scotch and poured another one. Finally, he turned around and took Isabella in his arms. They made their way into the bedroom of the suite, and lay on the bed.

Filled with scotch and sated after the fellatio, Jorge quickly fell into a deep sleep. Isabella made sure he was sleeping soundly, and then snuck out of the hotel room.

* *

Rodrigo Tabernas hadn't had any sleep since being woken by Gaston regarding the news about Fernandez, so he was awake when their was a knock on his door. He examined the figure at the door through the peephole, and satisfied she was alone, opened the door. "Isabella," he said. "What are you doing up at this hour?"

"Have you heard the news?" She asked.

"About Andre, yes. It is awful, isn't it? So young for a heart attack." Rodrigo said. He glanced quickly at his watch, wondering how long it would take to get rid of Isabella. It was already almost five in the morning, and he still had a lot to do in the next few hours. Rodrigo had spoken to the Aguila Roja about Fernandez. The Aguila Roja had given Rodrigo instructions to find the two girls to determine what happened to Fernandez, plus he had to instruct Gaston on all that needed to be done in Peru and Panama to complete the work that Fernandez should have been doing.

"No, it wasn't a heart attack," Isabella said. Rodrigo looked up surprised. Of course, he suspected that Fernandez hadn't died of a heart attack, but he had no idea who Isabella would know anything on the subject. "Andre Fernandez was in the custody of a Colombia security forces when he died. He killed himself."

"How do you know this?" Rodrigo asked.

Isabella didn't answer Rodrigo's question, but instead simply replied, "The Colombian security agent who was holding Andre Fernandez was Carlos Sanz."

* *

Carlos was up early despite all that had happened. He took a shower, and on coming out of the bathroom, he was a changed man. Gone was the sadness that had been in his eyes yesterday, replaced instead with a steely focus. "I have to go and do my practice runs to get ready for qualifying this afternoon. I need to get down to the paddock," he said, kissing Ria on the forehead before turning and leaving the room.

After Carlos left, Ria got up and got ready, showering, getting made up and dressed in her Cabo Blanco gear for a day of entertaining guests. She didn't much feel like it, though. Last night had been stressful, and despite the intimacy that they had shared last night, Ria still wasn't sure what to feel about Carlos.

She reported to the VIP booth above the Cabo Blanco racing team garage at 9:30 AM, as per the schedule that she had been given by Isabella. Strangely, Isabella wasn't there, nor was Marisa.

Emma walked up to Ria and gave her a hug. "You heard about Mr. Fernandez?" Emma asked.

Ria nodded. "Yes, so sad," Ria said, looking down at her feet.

"He seemed quite young to have a heart attack," Emma said. "Things around here are pretty quiet today. I guess nobody feels like coming to party with the team that has lost two people in two weeks."

Ria nodded at Emma's observation. First Luis Tabernas, and now Andre Fernandez. Both dead and both blamed on something other than what killed them, bullets and their association with the Aguila Roja.

Ria looked around the VIP lounge. There was only a few guests in the paddock today. Rodrigo Tabernas sat alone in a corner, reviewing a folder with a large sheaf of papers. The guest that were in the lounge talked quietly amongst themselves, more subdued than she had experienced before.

Ria approached Rodrigo, noticing that he looked like he hadn't slept much at all last night. No doubt he had heard about Fernandez's death. Ria wondered if the heart attack story was holding.

"Morning, Mr. Tabernas," Ria said softly as she reached his table.

Rodrigo Tabernas closed the folder he had been looking at and looked up at Ria. "Morning Ria. Not a good one, though."

"No," Ria said, shaking her head. "Awful news about Mr. Fernandez. So young for a heart attack."

Rodrigo nodded. "Yes, indeed. Well, we soldier on, as Andre would have wanted. At least the team looks good this weekend. Perhaps we can give Andre a win in his memory."

Ria smiled a faint smile, as did Tabernas. They let a moment of silence pass before speaking again.

"Mr. Tabernas," Ria said. "Isabella isn't here, nor is Marisa. Do you want me to go and get them?"

Tabernas shook his head. "Nah, don't bother. No doubt they have heard about Mr. Fernandez. I know Isabella especially was close to Andre. Let them grieve as they wish." Rodrigo motioned towards the small collection of subdued guests. "I don't think anyone is in the mood to be entertained today anyway. If you and Emma want to leave, feel free as well. Or, you can stay and watch the practice and qualifying. Your choice."

Ria nodded, patted Rodrigo on the arm, and went and took a seat looking out at the pits and race track. Emma sat down beside her, and they watched as the teams prepared the cars to go out for the first practice sessions starting in less than an hour.

* *

Marisa had not shown up at the owner's box because she was with Isabella. After speaking with Rodrigo Tabernas, Isabella went back to Ortiz's room. She cuddled up next to him, and they slept for about an hour. Ortiz than work, got dressed and said that he had a lot to do today with the racing league, so Isabella would have to excuse him.

Isabella didn't feel like being alone, though. In addition to Ortiz, Isabella was having an affair with another person on the racing tour. That was Marisa. Despite her outward dour appearance, Isabella had always been sexually adventurous, and she found out quite early on that she enjoyed the company of both men and women. From almost the first day they started working together, Marisa had been making eyes at Isabella. Eyes that Isabella recognised, and returned. They soon found themselves in bed together, frequently.

Though Isabella wasn't necessarily in the mood for sex, she craved human contact. Therefore she placed a call to Marisa, and asked her to come to Ortiz's suite.

As soon as Marisa entered the room, Isabella fell into her arms. "Oh Marisa, Andre Fernandez is dead."

Marisa blanched. "My god, what happened?" she asked.

"I don't know. Some say heart attack. I just can't be alone. I need company," Isabella said.

Marisa kissed Isabella on the forehead to comfort her. She then kissed Isabella on the bridge of her nose, then the tip of her nose, and finally their lips met.

Marisa felt Isabella's hand reach up Marisa's shirt, massaging her breast. Marisa's nipples became hard, and Isabella took them in between her fingers to massage them. Isabella broke off the kiss, and pushed Marisa's shirt up over her head. Isabella's mouth found Marisa's nipples, licking and sucking on them like hungry newborn. Marisa grabbed Isabella's head and pushed it down against her breast, urging her to take more of her breast into her mouth.

Marisa's free hand reached down and pressed past the elastic of Isabella's panties. Marisa felt the soft pubic hair, and then as she pushed further down the hair became wet with moisture. Isabella moaned as Marisa's hand moved slowly up and down inside Isabella's panties.

Marisa slipped one, and then a second finger into Isabella's wet vagina. Marisa's thumb pressed gently down on Isabella's clit, massaging it. Isabella started to gyrate her hips back and forth, increasing the pressure on her clit and the depth of Marisa's fingers in her pussy.

Isabella finally released her mouth from Marisa's tits, and dropped to her knees. Tearing off the jeans and panties of Marisa, Isabella pressed her mouth against Marisa's pussy, tasting the sweet juice that was already building up in the hole. Isabella's tongue lapped at Marisa's clit, which grew firm.

Marisa let Isabella eat her pussy for a few moments before gently guiding her up off her knees and up to her mouth. They kissed, and Marisa could taste and feel her own pussy juice on Isabella's lips.

They moved to the bed. Marisa lay down on her back. Isabella peeled off her soaking wet panties and tossed them aside. She straddled the face of Marisa, pressing herself down onto her before Isabella herself bent down and pressed her own mouth against Marisa's pussy.

The two women sixty-nined each other, their tongues lapping at the hard clit and dripping pussy of the other woman. Isabella pressed her hips down on Marisa's face, urging her to eat more hungrily. Marisa reciprocated by grabbing Isabella's head and pressing it down onto her crotch while moving her hips upwards.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Isabella cried out, though her exclamation of joy was muffled by the fact that Marisa's pussy was in her face. Isabella started to shake, her hips bucking up and down erratically. Marisa wrapped her lips around Isabella's clit, and started to suck furiously on it. Isabella tensed and then shook uncontrollably as her orgasm gripped her.

After 30 seconds of bucking, the orgasm passed. Marisa pressed her hips up to Isabella's mouth, but Isabella only lapped at it lazily. Marisa grabbed Isabella and flipped her over onto the other side of the bed, so Isabella was laying on her back. Marisa straddled Isabella's face and then started to grind her pussy against Isabella's mouth and nose.

Isabella, recovered somewhat from the orgasm that had zapped her, responded and started to lick and suck more actively. Isabella soon felt Marisa tense above her, and then shutter as an orgasm took hold. Isabella felt a gush of pussy juice enter her mouth as Marisa released herself. Isabella lapped up what she could, but much of the juice ran down her face and soaked the duvet on Ortiz's bed.

Spent, the two women lay down beside each other.

"How are you feeling now," Marisa finally asked when they had both caught their breath.