All Comments on 'Cody and Hal'

by Murray

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this!!

Please keep writing about Cody and Hal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kilt

This story brought back memories of when my wife and I first married. We married young,she was 18 and I was 22. We needed money so she took job as waitress at a Celtic Pub in our community. Were we live the drinking age was18. She also had to wear a uniform composed of a white blouse, short kilt, sporan, knee socks and flat shoes. Nothing was said about underwear. In the first week my wife noticed she got better tips then a few waitresses and concluded it was because she ws braless under the white blouse. (She never wore a bra because she had firm perky breasts and I loved the braless look) However she saw that she received alot less in tips than several waitresses. Then when one of them reached up for a bottle of wine she saw she was naked under her kilt. She watched the other girl and soon saw she was also pantiless. She then talked to them and they said"The patrons love waitresses that wear the kilt traditionally without underwear ." That night my wife talked to me about it. We really needed the extra money so together decided she should stop wearing panties to work with a no touch just look rule. Like Cody if the patrons got a flash of her cute small lipped pussy lips showing through her trimmed blonde curls,she got big tips. As she got more comfortable with being naked under her kilt the less careful she was and she was often on display as she reached up, bent forward etc. It never bothered me until a few weeks later when my wife came home and said several of my coworkers and a friend had been in the pub that night. I was immediately jealous realizing friends and coworkers could go in the pub and see her exposed. We talked about it and decided we could not give up the tips. The word was out and during the year she worked there that pub was frequently the drinking spot of my friends and coworkers. It was a bit weird but I was jealous and turned on knowing they had seen her pussy. Several of them told me they loved seeing she was a natural blonde.

MurrayMurrayabout 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Kilt

Thanks for sharing that — extremely hot, including the mixed emotions. Your wife was incredibly sexy for doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you Murray for the story that reminded me what a beautiful sexy bride I married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This should be Trucker Chapter 8 so we don't get confused. Love how she goes from pantyhose to bare legs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Sexy!

This reminded me of a time when my first wife and I stayed at a hotel on the Gulf coast back in the very early 1970's. Mini-skirts or short skirts were popular and pantyhose was the thing. We were eating in the hotel restaurant and I noticed that all the waitresses wore short skirts or short uniforms, and were bussing their own tables. Then, I noticed that when they leaned way over to pick up plates and wipe the tables, their skirts rose up high all the way over their nyloned bottoms, and they had no panties on! Wow! That was a first for me! Well, I always tried to be sure to keep my eyes open and look at those naked bottoms covered by sheer nylon! I told my wife about it and suggested she should do the same. She was very attractive and had shapely legs. So, she started doing the same thing and we had a lot of hot sexy fun with her showing her pussy through her sheer nude-to-the-waist pantyhose. She got really good at it. She flashed her pussy and bottom to a lot of men over the years. It made her wet and me hard, and made for a lot of fun. Sometimes, she would cut out a hole in the crotch of the sheer hose and show her naked pussy. One time a male friend of ours came to visit from out of town. I suggested she should wear her shortest dress and wear her sheer pantyhose without panties when we went out on the town sightseeing. We had a two-door car and she sat in the back seat behind him. Every time we stopped to get out and see something, he got out to move the seat forward so she could get out of the car, she had her dress hiked up high and her legs open as she exited the car. She showed him her pussy many times that night. He go so hot and tried to cover it. I never mentioned it to him. We got back to our house and let him have our bedroom for the night. My wife and I slept on the hide-a-bed in another room. I do not know if she got up and paid him a visit during the night, but I do know that the next morning I went into our bedroom and it reeked of sex.

MurrayMurrayalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for sharing that hot story. Especially hot when your wife cut a hole in her pantyhose to let her bare pussy show. I'd have loved to watch your wife lean forward like those waitresses and see her little skirt pop up over her butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love women in sheer pantyhose without panties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hello, very very good story, I love the exposure and the humiliation that she receives with her mini skirt and that she is barefoot in public, it's really exciting. I am eagerly awaiting the continuation!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous