Cody and Hal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No worries. Take your heels off and just kick your feet up behind you," said Blair as he aimed the camera at her.

"You want me to pose in my bare feet?"

"We're the Barefoot Bar and Grill. So bare feet please."

Cody worked her uniform mules off with her toes and kicked up her bare feet. She remembered the pose well; it was Hal's favorite. And now Blair was asking her to do the cheesecake pose.

"Like this?" Cody asked.

"Yes but point your toes as hard as you can."

"Of course," she said and pointed her toes expertly. Cody's bare soles wrinkled. Blair grew painfully hard at the realization of how gorgeous Cody's arched bare feet looked.

"Hold the pose," said Blair.

"Unh," Cody grunted from the effort. "Unh!"

Hank quietly shuffled over with his phone as she posed. Blair glanced at him. "You here to help Hank?" he laughed. Cody relaxed her pose and caught her breath.

"I just thought I'd take some video for yuh," he said softly.

Cody looked questioningly to Blair. Blair shrugged. "Of course, Hank," he laughed.

"Thank yuh. Mighty obliged, with all her bare skin showing like that," he said and stepped in as Blair stepped out. Hank raised his camera again and started the video.

Cody looked pleadingly at her boss as if to say, "Really?" Blair whispered back at her. "Customer's always right!" Cody wanted to please her new boss, so she didn't protest.

"I hope there's a nice tip for me after this, Hank" she said in her sweetest voice.

"I'm sure I can do that for you Beautiful," said Hank, as he kept the video going. "Now can you do that pose you were just doing?"

"Of course," said Cody softly, and kicked up her bare feet again.

"Point your toes Cody," said Blair.

Cody pointed her toes, making her exposed, bare soles wrinkle again as Hank videoed.

"Uh... hey can you make that noise again you were makin'?" Hank asked. He kept videoing.

Cody cocked her head quizzically. "Noise?"

"Yeah like your little noise you kept making when it sounded like you were tryna hold the pose and it was getting hard to hold it," said Hank.

Cody's faced blushed yet again as she realized he meant her soft grunts of effort.

"Um..." she said.

"Just do it Cody," laughed Blair. "Keep your toes pointed." Blair had taken out his smartphone and was videoing her too, now.

Cody gulped. She repointed her toes, and felt her soles wrinkle. She looked into Hank's camera.

"Unh?" she said softly. "Unh?"

"Yes! Like that, only louder," said Blair. "Keep it going."

"Unh!" she said to the camera. "Unh! ... Unh! ... Unh!"

"Wow..." breathed Hank quietly.

"Again please Cody," Blair commanded.

"Unh!" said Cody louder, her face beet red.

Martin and Daniel stared at Cody, mesmerized and in disbelief as they listened to her.

"Unh!"

Rob nodded approvingly. "More, Cody!"

"Unh!"

"Unh!"

The place was hushed as Cody made her special noise.

Cody relaxed her toes and exhaled. "Can I stop now?"

"Yes, that's perfect Cody!" called Blair. "I think we're good for now."

Hank kept videoing Cody as she got up slowly and slid down off the bar. The front of her mini skirt slid all the way up as she came down, and her full, bare pussy came into view before she smoothed the hem down. Cody looked around.

"Where's my mules?"

"I have them. Let's stay with the bare feet for now please." said Blair.

"You... want me to waitress in my bare feet?" she asked.

"Let's try it for today, yeah," said Blair casually. "Barefoot Bar and Grill. And you have very pretty bare feet!"

"Why does everyone have a thing for my feet?" Cody muttered.

"You look really cute in your bare feet, Beautiful," said Hank, still videoing her. Cody closed her eyes. She took a breath, then opened them.

"Awe, thank you, Hank!," she said sweetly to his camera, and then went into the servery. Blair went back to the office, shut the door, and began uploading Cody's photos to his computer.

Cody hid in the back of the servery for as long as she could before heading back out. Two men had come in the door and were waiting patiently at the front. Cody wondered where Blair was but she took two menus and greeted the men with a big smile.

"Hi there, table for two?" she asked. The men nodded, looking her up and down. They looked at her bare stomach, short mini skirt and bare legs. They looked curiously at her bare feet. Cody walked them to a table at the other end of the section away from Hank and asked the men if she could get them anything to drink.

"The pale ale," said one.

"Yeah, same."

Cody went over to the bar and stood up on her tiptoes, looking left and right for Blair. She couldn't go behind the bar herself to get the beer without breaking the law. All three men in the restaurant watched her as she went up on her tip toes. They could see the bottoms of her bare feet were dirty from the servery, and her mini skirt rode up enough to show some of her bare bum. Cody padded back to the office in her bare feet and knocked on the door.

"Blair can you get an alcohol order from the bar for Table Two?" she asked opening the door. She heard frantic scuffling as she poked her head into the room. Blair looked over his shoulder. One hand was turning his computer monitor away at a funny angle and his other hand was tucked in front of him.

"Uhhh, yeah sweetheart sure, no problem, be right out!"

"Thanks Blair!" Cody was puzzled by his odd reaction but went back out and over to Hank's table to check on him.

"Hey Beautiful," said Hank, picking up his smartphone and it aiming at Cody.

"Are you taking my photo Hank?" she asked sweetly, inwardly cringing.

"I can't help it, you're so pretty," he said.

"Awe, thank you Hank," she said, tilting her head to one side and posing gamely for him. She stood up on her bare tip toes, put her hands on her hips and tilted her head from one side to the other side as he took another and another. From his angle, Hank could see the edges of Cody's areolas peeking out from under her crop t-shirt. He lowered his phone to get a better shot.

"Thank you Beautiful!" He panted. He switched to video and kept the camera on her. Cody felt trapped.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" she asked.

"Oh yes'm!" Hank said. He leaned forward and suddenly slid the palm of his hand up the back of Cody's mini skirt. He put the smartphone underneath the front of her skirt. Cody felt the palm of his hand glide along the curve of her smooth, bare ass. Her eyes popped wide and she stepped back from the table quickly. As she stepped back, her exposed vulva, which was moist from being exposed to the circulating air, grazed the side of Hank's fingers. Cody yelped involuntarily at the touch of Hank's fingers on her bare folds, and jumped back as though she had been electrocuted.

"Hank, no! No!" Cody hissed. "Please don't touch me there! It's private!"

The two men at the other table looked over at the sound of Cody's yelp and fierce whispering, with puzzled expressions on their faces.

Hank was looking in shock at the line of dew on his fingers. "Oh my god you really aren't wearing panties!" he said. "I thought it was just my imagination! Oh my god, you're so sexy!"

"I... I didn't mean to. Please don't do that! Really, I'm serious, please don't do that!"

Hank was breathing heavily. "You didn't mean to? Mmmm you feel so good under there!" He sniffed his hand.

Cody scrunched her eyes shut, turned, and padded quickly back into the servery. She leaned against the counter and tried not to burst into tears. Martin looked at her curiously through the kitchen window. He could see her ass cheeks peeking out as she leaned on the counter. "Everything okay Cody?"

She quickly composed herself, wiped her eyes, and turned around. "Oh yes, yes, everything's fine Martin, thanks!" she said brightly. She took a breath, and went back out to Table Two where Blair was serving the men their drinks.

"Are you gentlemen ready to order?" she asked with a smile. Blair stood back and watched her approvingly as she took down their orders and turned back for the kitchen. He followed her back to the servery.

She pinned the order to the order wheel. Martin and Daniel were in the back so she stood up on her tiptoes, exposing her bare dirty soles, and called "Order up!" Blair looked at her dirty bare soles and then the peek of her bare ass cheeks as her mini skirt popped up over the limit.

"You're doing great Cody! You have a real talent for interacting with the customers," he said. Cody noticed he was looking at her bare feet.

"Thanks Blair!" she said. "Um, can I talk to you about Hank for a second?"

"About Hank? Is something wrong?"

Cody hesitated. "He... he..."

"He is our best customer," Blair interrupted. "He tips huge, by the way. If you treat him extra nice I bet he'll tip even more today."

"Oh..." said Cody.

"Yeah. So what about him?"

"Nothing," she said softly, looking down.

"Okay," he said. "And just a hint for you. When you're waitressing in your bare feet, and talking at the tables, could you stand on one foot and keep the other lifted a bit? And keep the toes pointed."

"Um.. ok," she said. "But my bare feet are dirty now."

"That's okay, I don't mind," said Blair.

Blair left and Cody walked out front. Hank waved her down. Cody took a deep breath, put on her best smile and went back over. "What can I get for you, Hank?"

Hank had started videoing her again as she approached. He held the phone low and angled up. Cody pinned her mini skirt firmly against her thighs with her hands. "Can I get the bill, Beautiful?"

"Yes, certainly Hank!"

Cody returned to the front to print out Hank's bill. On her way back she stopped at the servery to get two glasses of water for Table Two. She breezed by Hank's table as quickly as she could, leaving his bill, and walked back to Table Two.

She placed the glasses of water on the table, leaning forward as she did so. Her mini skirt popped up again, exposing an inch of her bare ass cheeks.

"Why are you in bare feet?" asked one of the two men. Cody hesitated.

"Because we're the Barefoot Bar and Grill!" she sang cheerfully. The men nodded slowly, looking at each other.

"And was that guy over there taking your picture?" the other man asked, pointing towards Hank.

"Yeah, yeah he was..." she said.

"So... can we get our picture with you, then?" the second man asked, taking out his smartphone. Cody's heart sank.

"Of course!" she said sweetly. What followed was a slightly awkward affair where each of the two men took turns posing with Cody, standing up and away from the table while the other took a full-length shot. Both men put an arm around Cody's bare midriff, sliding the palm of the hand across her lower bare back, taking the time to enjoy her smooth, soft, bare skin. Cody leaned forward, showing her cleavage, and stood on her tiptoes.

Cody got nervous when the second man gently but firmly turned Cody around so that her back was to the camera, and then pulled her into him, forcing her up onto her tiptoes. Cody looked back over her shoulder and smiled for the camera. She could feel her breasts pressing into the man, who held her tighter and tighter. Her tiny mini skirt popped up in the back.

"Wow that's a short skirt they make you wear," said the first man as he took the photo. Cody put a hand over the back of her skirt hem instinctively, unsure if anything was showing. In the corner Hank was busy videoing the whole thing.

The second man suddenly scooped Cody up in his arms, cradling her. Cody squeaked in surprise and pointed her toes as the other man laughed and took another photo. The second man twisted his torso, changing the angle of view of Cody. Now everyone could see up her skirt to her bare pussy.

Cody sensed the movement as his torso twisted and went to place her hand down over her exposed vulva. Cody didn't know it, but it was too late - the first man got a clear shot.

The second man let her down and gave her a squeezing-hard hug. His hand brushed down over bare back, then her little mini skirt, and then popped up underneath and gave her smooth, bare ass a quick feel. Cody flinched. "Thanks for being a sport Miss!" the second man said.

Cody tried to head for the shelter of the servery after they were seated, but just then Hank got up and headed for the door. "Thanks for the great service, Beautiful! I've left the bill on my table." Cody started to thank him but flinched away as Hank tried to kiss her lips. He ended up awkwardly mashing his mouth where her cheek met her ear.

"You're welcome Hank!" she said, pretending he hadn't tried to violate her with his Shepherd's Pie breath. Hank went out the door, waving at Blair. Cody headed over to clear his table. She found two small stacks of money. One clearly for his lunch, sitting neatly on top of the bill. The other stack sat on a paper napkin with a note scrawled on it. It looked like it had been written by a first-grader. "U r my sexy angle!!" it read. Cody counted $100 in twenty dollar bills sitting on the napkin.

"You see?" said Blair, who had come up behind her as she was counting. "Normally I'd take a twenty off that for the House, but you keep it. You've earned it!"

"But Blair, it's a 100 dollar tip on a 16 dollar meal!" Cody stammered. "Why?"

"Your sexy Barefoot Bar and Grill outfit. Posing for photos. And for how well you treated Hank. You are perfect for this job. If you do this sort of stuff for all my customers, you'll make lots of money."

"Oh my god," said Cody.

"But," he continued, "you also need to keep this all low-key, got it? My business is for a particular group of select customers here. If a customer wants a photo, or wants you in bare feet, just go along with it. And when they tip you like this, don't say a word, just take it and pretend it never happened. Give me twenty points off the top and keep the rest. Got it?"

Cody nodded solemnly. "Got it," she said. "But, but Blair. Hank... Hank touched me!"

"Where?"

Cody pointed down at her little mini skirt. "Under here," she whispered, looking down at her bare feet.

Blair stared at her for a moment before answering.

"Okay. And how much did Hank tip you again?"

Cody stared at Blair in shocked silence. He put a finger to his lips, and walked away. Cody stared out the window numbly in disbelief. She remembered Blair's comment about high staff turnover.

"Miss...?" The voice came from Table Two.

* * *

Cody climbed into Hal's truck at the end of her shift. She was wearing her denim skirt and top from when she'd first arrived, and was carrying her new uniform neatly folded in a small bag.

"Where's your dark pantyhose?" Hal asked.

"In the bag," said Cody dully. She turned into Hal and threw her arms around him and sobbed into his shirt.

"Princess what happened?!"

"It's okay Daddy," she said between sobs. "I'll get used to it." She pushed an envelope into Hal's hands. "That's your share from Blair," she snivelled "Whatever that's about."

Hal opened the envelope and counted the bills inside. His jaw dropped. "Holy shit Princess, this looks like it would cover rent for two months."

"Well there you go then. We're going to be rich thanks to my new job as your little whore." She turned away from him and stared out the window.

"What? I asked what happened? What's going on?" Hal could see tears trickling down her cheeks.

"I'll tell you about it later. Just drive me home."

12