All Comments on 'Coed Naked Backpacking'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
littleblackdress50littleblackdress50almost 14 years ago
Nice job.

Well written. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Exercise

I think I'll start hiking with my wife. Now to find the other couples.

acgolfacgolfalmost 14 years ago
Encore

At least one more time with all present at the same time.

Yes, good luck withe the contest.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years ago
Good job

I enjoyed it. Good luck in the contest. :)

DorlaMoorehouseDorlaMoorehousealmost 14 years ago
Great!

This is a really fun story with cool characters. Really hot to read! It makes me want to get back to nature. :)

I will say that you occasionally slip from past to present tense without any obvious reason why, and it gets a little confusing. But all in all, great work!

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesalmost 14 years ago
Hot!

Great story - fun story line and good old fashioned nasty outdoor sex. Definitely worth following up. Good luck in the competition!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unlike mr. ego, D.K.MOON, you at least left the voting turned on ...

And this was a good story by Group Sex standards. Good luck in the contest.

However, one word of caution for your contest endeavors. Let me suggest that in future you only enter one story per contest. Give readers just your best one - there's no need to clog up the CONTEST page with lesser tries.

Thanks, dwayne in alberta

soulchumpsoulchumpalmost 14 years ago
Straightforward and enjoyable

I find that one of the toughest parts of any story like this is the moment where one character has to become the convincer. Often, that's when any sense of reality drops out and we, as the readers, are required to just go with it or to reject your proposed narrative and move on.

By splitting the convincing between both Mary (as the primary instigator) and Mike (as a willing accomplice), you bridged that gap nicely, and the rest of the story flowed with a straightforward and pleasant sexual pace from there.

Well done. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Disappointed

Coed refers to students.

Was expecting some hot student action

racfguyracfguyalmost 9 years ago
It's quite obvious

that, in this particular story, Mary is an asshole-bitch and Mike is a wimp/cuck.

I couldn't give anything more then 1 star because of Mary. Poor Nancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE

this should be a 10 part series

oreofanoreofanabout 5 years ago
we like!

thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife tells me of a time before we met, when she was backpacking with the outing club at her college, led by a guide who lusted after her. About 3 nights into the trip he snuck into her tent and the 2 of them spent the rest of the night fucking. Nobody else ever found out.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

There is so much more to share here. This all started with a pee in the woods, right? So we need a chapter with some watersports. And more...and more...

acuriousaussieacuriousaussie3 months ago

I enjoyed this very much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10448 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...