All Comments on 'Coed Vampire'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one question

IF a vsmpire doesn't breathe / have blood flow, how does one get a hard on?

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 11 years agoAuthor
Other fluids

As I said, a body, human or vampire, has other bodily fluids, such as this one, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lymph and they fill the sacs in the penis and other places, such as nipples and clit and pussy lips.

DmitryDmitryover 11 years ago
So let me try

to explain the "phenomena" of the vampire's hard on. Cavernous spongiosum is a porous part of the penis that will get filled with blood.under normal conditions, Since vampires do not have any more blood in their cerebro-vascular system, one would think that the "boy" vampires would not be able to get a woody, hence the above question. In real life, blood in the affected individual, is being replaced with a blood like substance, and instead of red blood cells, oxygen, and nutrients, this substance caries mostly minerals and lipids. Minerals can not be broken down, hence the immortality of the undead, where lipids provide proper lubricating properties for the skin and joints . H2O is still very important part of the vampire's physiology. ARE YOU STILL with me?? As you can tell from the above brief, fluid is a fluid, and as it enters the cavernous spongiosum, it fills it just as well as a "'red blood". Since fluids are not compressible by humans means yet, (my mistress can actually do it on the molecular level), it inflates penis very nicely.

Now, I would like to comment on the story. 5 stars. First part was a bit stiff, but pg's 3 through 5 were very much alive and vibrant. The sadistic episodes with feces, I do not approve of, but still 5 stars. Would love to see a bit more on that mystery man , who killed her maker with such ease. Good luck.

mBrowmBrowover 11 years ago
Very nice!

Thanks, and good luck in the Halloween Contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done.

A thoroughly enjoyable story.

flirty_but_niceflirty_but_niceover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Excellent vampire story, box. I hope you continue this into a series. I'd really luv to read more of her exploits and see what kind of trouble and dicey situations she gets herself into. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story.

. A great story and a very enjoyable read. I gave you 5-STARS for this enjoyable story.

misterfbmisterfb4 months ago

As she sucks a cock, why doesn't she also feast on his blood? To be able to cum and give blood is an ultimate gift for Buffy to enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous