Coffee, Yes

Story Info
A widower has coffee with the wife of the neighborhood cheat.
2.8k words
4.16
25k
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood on my deck with coffee in my hand, as I watch a couple move into the house behind me. I couldn't tell who was the man of the house, since all the people were black. The movers and the male of the house, I guess as much, were all in jeans and t-shirts. The 'wife' or lady of the house would come out every few minutes, and check on them.

I glanced at my watch, and it was time to walk my dog.

I purposely walked my dog over to the house to meet the new neighbors. My dog leash in one hand, and my supersized coffee cup in the other. One of the black men walked over with his right hand extended. I moved my coffee cup to my leash hand, and took his hand and shook it. "I'm Dejuan, and my wife's name is Ramona. Bet you can guess than I'm military."

I laughed. "In this neighborhood, that's a good guess."

I made small talk with Dejuan about the area, schools, churches, favorite restaurants, you know the kind of talk. He stood a couple inches taller than me, it was obvious that he works out. Guessing that he's ten years or so younger than me, early forties. I noticed that he was watching the car across the street as the mother and daughter were getting groceries from the rear trunk.

I smile as I relate, "I refer to that house as the 'never- friendly' house. I've lived here for seven years, and I waved to them at first, but they never wave back. Never had a conversation with her or the husband."

I could see the predator in him. "I could get friendly with that. Tall and blond, and that daughter is hot as shit."

"Checking out the neighbors already?" came a female voice.

I turned around towards the voice, and smiled. "Hello, I'm your neighbor across the back fence. Our houses but up to each other. I'm Rick, by the way." I reached my hand out to her.

She took my hand and shook it. "That coffee looks good, and I don't know which box has my coffeemaker."

"Well, I have a full pot, so how about I talk Beau home, and I'll bring you back a cup."

"That would be wonderful." She smiled as I took her in. Where he was a couple inches taller than me, she was tiny compared to her husband. No more than five one or two. Pretty face, doesn't seem very busty, but she did have wide hips, and a friendly smile. Where he was darker, she was lighter skinned. Sort of like coffee with a little cream.

I found a travel mug that I never use, and filled it with coffee. The men continued to move boxes from the moving van, and I found Ramona on the back deck leaning over the rail looking at the backyard. "Here's your coffee."

She reached out and took it. "Coffee, Yes, Please!" then took a quick sip. "Black just the way I like it." She looked at me with a dirty smile. "Dejaun doesn't drink coffee so I drink it alone. I'm lucky enough to work from home, so I keep a pot of coffee all day."

I confirmed that I did the same. Work from home, and drink coffee. I remarked that she could come over any time she needed coffee, and didn't want to brew any.

As I was leaving the horny chick was out front talking with Dejuan. She was this a flat chested Hispanic wife of another Army officer with a huge ass. Never saw her dressed in anything other than sports bra and leggings. When they moved in a few years ago, she tried to get me to 'service' her while her husband was deployed. They had two small boys, and I didn't want to break up any families.

Over the next several weeks, I watched Dejuan come and go from the Hispanic ladies house while walking my dog. I had watched him chat up the Never Friendly wife, and strangely, he was seen talking with Mrs Spenser across the street from my front door. Mrs Spenser was a very attractive lady in her late fifties or early sixties. Her husband was partially handicapped from a stroke last year.

As I was getting ready to cut my front lawn, I watched Mr Spenser leave with his son for either a doctor's appointment or a maybe lunch between a father and son. Dejuan waved to me as he entered the Spenser house without knocking. He wanted me to known what he was doing.

I have finished my entire lawn, and I was blowing off the sidewalks when I saw him leave the house. I saw Mrs Spenser through the cracked door as he left. She had a strange look on her face.

A couple of hours later, I heard an ambulance coming up our street. I got up from my computer, and looked out the front window to see it stopped beside the Spenser house. After fifteen or twenty minutes, Mrs Spenser was wheeled out to the ambulance.

The longer I thought, it became clear to me that Dejuan had hurt this sweet older lady, and I needed to speak with Ramona.

The next morning as I sat on my back deck drinking my favorite coffee, she came outside with her cup of brew. When she looked my way, I waved, and she waved back. We had spoken more than a dozen times at the fence or when I walked Beau by their house a couple times a day.

I motioned for her to come to the fence. Wearing a light pink robe over cotton pajama bottoms, she came to the fence. "What's up this morning?"

I asked her to come into my house where I could speak in private.

Closing my backdoor, Ramona sat at my dinette, and sipped her coffee.

Taking a deep breath, "I don't how to say this but I think that your husband is cheating on you."

"I know." she said.

I know that there was a quizzical look on my face. "You know?"

"I know." She smiled, and took a sip. "He's a cheater, always has been."

Her hand waves in front of me as she speaks. "Pretty sure that he's hitting that mexican chick with the big ass. Maybe the mom and daughter across the way, not sure on that yet. The black lady at the end of the street that drives the BMW too fast, and I think, a couple of others too."

I was stunned.

I told her about Mrs Spenser.

"He probably tore her up when he fucked her." So matter of fact, she spoke. "He's got a long one, and he loves to introduce it to all the women that he can, especially the married ones. If she let him fuck her, as post menopause, she'd need a lot of lube, and Dejuan is not going to use it." She nodded. "He doesn't care."

Refilling her cup, she frowned. "Poor woman, I know that big thing hurt bad with any lubrication."

Being a man, I could really understand, but with grown daughters, I feared for something like this to happen to them.

Putting the coffee pot on the stove, I asked, "If you know that he's cheating, then why do you stay married?"

"We've been together for a long time, and we are good together except sexually. I look away when he strays, and he looks away when I have a some fun." She smiled seductively.

"Don't you do it together? You're husband and wife?"

She nodded. "Usually once a month is all of that long thing that I want."

I started to speak, but she stopped me.

"I know that everybody thinks that every woman has a desire to fuck a big dick. When I was nineteen, I thought that I did. Dejuan hurt me so bad when we first started having sex, I bragged to all my friends, but I cried every time afterward. After our daughter was born, it didn't seem as bad for the first year or so. But once he started cheating, and the time between our sex got farther apart, it became uncomfortable again."

Sitting down across from her, I asked her a personal question. "Why do you cheat?"

"Simple. I like sex."

She sipped her cup while looking at me with a gleam in her eyes. She walks up to me and presses her chest against min while holding her coffee cup away from us. "Have you ever kissed a black woman?"

I could feel her breath on my lips as she said that.

"No, have you?"

A smile crept upon her lips as they got closer to mine.

"I've kissed many white men. Most of my lovers have been white."

I smiled back. "Oh, that's nice. I thought we were talking about kissing black women. Guessing that you haven't kissed a black woman either."

She shook her head 'No'. "No, I have not." Then, she gave me a soft lingering kiss. It was I would have called a 'kiss of hope'.

The second kiss was more passionate. I felt her fingers glide across my rising erection. "This will do nicely." She said as our kiss broke. Another smile and a wink, and she was out my backdoor.

I watched that sexy plump ass as she walked toward my back gate. My right hand found something that needed release as my gate closed.

The next morning as I sat drinking coffee, I heard my dog announce a visitor as I heard the back door click shut. There was only person that could be.

Ramona entered my office wearing leggings and a tank top. The sway of her breasts indicate no bra today. I almost spilled my coffee as she sat across my lap.

With practiced ease, I put my coffee cup on the desk as she began to kiss me. It was a hungry kiss, not a seductive kiss like yesterday. I rested my hands on her full hips, and slowly moved my hands upward to clasp her breasts.

Full and plump, soft and sensual was what I thought as I touched them under her tank top. The nipples were large and erect. "I don't need this." She said before pulling her top off and tossing it onto the floor.

She stood and reached down to take me hand. Without speaking, she unbuckled my pants, and reached inside my briefs. Her right hand began to grasp and stroke my erection slowly. I tried to stand up but she shook her head, 'No.'.

Pushing her leggings down, she straddles me while her right hand guide my erection into her folds. She sank all the way down to my base and began to ride my with a lustful smile across her face. I tried to speak but she pressed a finger across my mouth to shush me. We kissed and touched as she used me for her pleasure. She reached her favorite point several times.

After some time, she slowed with sweat across her brow. "Aren't you going to cum?" Wiping the sweat, she added. "I getting tired and my legs are cramping."

I smiled back. "It takes me a while. That can be good, and it can be bad." We kissed again. "Would you like to continue?"

Ramona stood letting my dick slip out. "What do you have in mind?"

I stood and took her hand, and led her to the bedroom.

I had her sit on the edge of the bed where I laid her backward. I rubbed my dick across her opening, and slid slowly in. I watched her face as she opened her mouth slightly. Moaning with pleasure, I picked up the pace. Orgasms were the order of the day. We stayed in bed most of the morning, I finally erupted on our third coupling.

"This has been one of my best lovemaking mornings ever. I knew you were a good pick." I know that I was smiling at her remark, but so was she.

We laid in bed for hours, touching and kissing. Getting to know each other. I learned that she had always known that her man was a cheat. That he felt he needed to dick as many women as he could, but she didn't cheat on him until a white husband confronted her about his wife and her husband. He wanted revenge sex with Ramona.

He was the so much smaller that her husband, but she decided what the hell. What she found was that it was smaller, but the sex was pleasurable. She was not sore afterward. It was fun and enjoyable. She said that they had sex for years after her husband was tired of his wife. She had some concerns that he was the father of her daughter. Over the years, she had white lovers, hispanic lovers, asian lovers, and a couple of black lovers as well. She decided to give everyone a try. If her husband ever gets stationed in the west, she might find a native lover. Ramona said that she found that she liked to find men that were a pleasurable 'fit' for her. Give her what she needs without having to endure discomfort afterward.

I waved to her as she went out the back gate. "See you, tomorrow." She waved back.

That afternoon, I saw Ramona's husband walking up and down the sidewalk while talking on his phone. I made my way out to him when he ended his call. Waving at him, he walked over to me. After shaking hands, I remarked about my opinion that he had injured our Mrs Spenser. I let him know that I thought he was fucking women in our neighborhood.

"Yeah, I'm doing that. Sorry about that old broad, but she wanted it bad so I gave it to her. She cried out in pain until she got used to it. Bitch was super tight."

"Dejuan, she's older. I know that women dry out down there after menopause. Not using lube was coldhearted." and hateful, I thought. He was so prideful, he didn't deserve the wife that he has. Maybe I was a little jealous. Maybe just angry.

It seemed that every morning, Ramona and I would have coffee sometimes on my deck and other times in my kitchen. I enjoyed her company, and I found that I looked forward to it each day. We would kiss and touch lightly but we didn't have sex. It was just a part of our friendship.

It had been a few days since our first coupling when I was was watching her come through my gate. I opened the door as she approached. For some reason today, she was so sensual as she walked.

I greet her at the door an closed it behind her. I took her into my arms and we kissed passionately. Without a word, I lead her to my bedroom where I pulled her tank over her bare breasts. We kissed, then I kissed down her chest. Loving her breasts with each kiss and lick. Minutes later, I worked my way downward. I pulled her legging down as I kissed her bush, I licked at her clit.

The legging lying on the floor, she sat on the edge of my bed as I worshiped her hairy snatch. I licked, sucked, and fondled it. My finger rubbing the clit as I devoured her. Her taste was divine. She exploded in orgasm as I sucked her clit.

I stood and undressed as I stood beside the bed. Rubbing my dick across her pussy lips, she smiled at me with love, maybe lust in her eyes. I pressed my hard dick into her with a slight pleasing moan from her. At that moment, I could not remember a time when I wanted a woman more.

Several hours later, we were laying in my bed relaxing. Two sweaty lovers kissing and touching. I got hard again, and she rolled onto me riding me for her own pleasure since I would probably not ejaculate again. After a few more orgasms, Ramona laid onto my chest with her heart beating fast.

After showering together, I watched her go back to her house through my back gate.

The next afternoon, I saw Dejuan outside. He waved and I came over. He had a concerned look on his face.

Asking if he was alright, he asked if Ramona had said anything to me when we had coffee. Since I was older than them, he didn't see me as more than a confident for his wife. He had concerns.

He explained that yesterday, he surprised her at lunch for a 'nooner'. They had sex, but he said it didn't feel right.

"I think the bitch, she gave me sloppy seconds."

I took a sip of my coffee.