All Comments on 'Coffee, Yes'

by arsawyer

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Racist shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stereotype much?

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Dejuan is a real deal stereotypical Jamal, but the White boy made him a cuck. Great cliché flipping story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

I'm surprised that no one has been yet!

4

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Interesting story, but has no real ending. 3 stars for the "ending".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Closer to the truth than that crap of Literotica writers' fantasies for 10 inch dicks that are as thick as a bottle.

Yes a vagina stretches but it is not stretchable to infinity either, bunch of uneducated people.

What's the point of having thumbs that never fit inside? Otherwise cause pain.

Advice for porn lovers: There's nothing better than a good cock that's not too small, not too big, that's buried deep inside, and with the pubis rubbing the clitoris.

Guaranteed orgasm.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

a taste of his own medicine

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poorly written and aimless.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

"He probably tore her up when he fucked her." So matter of fact, she spoke. "He's got a long one, and he loves to introduce it to all the women that he can, especially the married ones. If she let him fuck her, as post menopause, she'd need a lot of lube, and Dejuan is not going to use it." She nodded. "He doesn't care." Yo, Ramona was as cold as her husband was. Not one iota of empathy. You would think that she would take offense to that but noo, its just like it is.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I couldn't tell who was the man of the house, since all the people were black." - WTF does this mean? With the height difference alone it should have been obvious.

\

"the horny chick" - What horny chick? Nothing's been said about a "horny chick." The only other people metioned are the "never friendly" people.

\

Needs editing. Mixed tense, incorrect words, etc.

\

Where's the ending?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Funny ending but the story lacked some depth to give it top score. How did his wife pass? Was he in any relationships since she died? As good as the ending was, it looked like you drove the whole story just to get to that punch line. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the conclusion was brilliant! Five stars

WITTON

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

Interesting premise. Not a fan of cheaters or enabling them, but that doesn't hurt my opinion of the story. I found it quite enjoyable. Thanks for sharing it! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should probably know that 'confident' and 'confidant' are two surprisingly different in meaning, despite there being only a one letter difference between them. In fact, you should probably take a remedial literacy course before trying this again.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Haaaa, great ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

needs a lot of help

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
A bit rough

There’s a good story in here, but it needs some work. I agree with those that cited the many grammatical errors as distracting, and there are some details that don’t fit. However the idea is really good. I don’t know, maybe you rushed it, maybe you need a beta reader or editor, but I’d love to read it again after some fix-it-up work.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Thorlolabout..... so how many iotas of empathy SHOULD Ramona have for the woman who was injured fucking Ramona's husband?

None seems about right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bunch of people that were not very likeable, fucking everything in sight.

Story went no where. Unless you think giving the big dick neighbor, who is an inconsiderate sex partner, sloppy seconds is somehow an achievement. Kind of a long way to go for that small trick. Totally overlooks larger issues, like the high potential for getting an deadly STD from his wife.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

Awful. Just awful. In so many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fact: Average penis size for African Americans vs Caucasian differ by less than ⅒ of an inch (¼ cm). Spare us your racist stereotypical drivel.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Racism is gross. It's not a kink. I really wish people would grow the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You call this a story . Big dick husband fucks the neighborhood no lube. Neighbor fucks the wife. Bullshit..

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Gutter dwelling ethics. Folks should be so proud. Author writes of what they know.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What was the point? Is this some sort of goose and gander story? Surly the big dick husband has long suspected that his wife is doing the same thing he is doing. He don't care, she don't care, who cares?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous