Cold Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,010 Followers

"Mmmm," she moaned tenderly as I slipped another finger inside her.

My middle two fingers were now deep inside Danielle's wet pussy, sliding in and out as I continued to suck her engorged clit. Slowly, I removed one of my fingers and moved it a little lower, running it gently over her tight little asshole. She didn't respond, so I pressed a little harder, massaging her tight opening with my nimble, wet finger. I pushed even harder, pushing the tip of my finger through her taut, muscular ring. Immediately, she tensed, her asshole rejecting my intrusion with a quick contraction.

"Hey," she said sternly. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

I had brought up the subject of anal sex with Danielle in the past, and she had always been vehemently opposed.

"Anything I want. Remember?"

"I thought you might try something like that," she said, resigning to the fact that I was going to have my way with her.

"Oh, I'm going to be doing a lot more than this," I said with a confident smirk as I continued to massage her virgin asshole with my finger. "Just try and relax."

Danielle took a deep breath and lifted her knees slightly as my mouth again found its way to her delicious pussy. My finger wiggled its way past her restrictive little ring and I felt her ass tighten around my invading digit. I lowered my face and ran my tongue around my half-buried finger in an attempt to lubricate it a little more, before pushing it deeper into her asshole. Danielle began to writhe and moan as I slid my tongue back into her hot, wet pussy. I could tell she was close to orgasm, and I flicked my tongue over her clit with quick, rhythmic strokes. She began to tremble as I felt her climax approaching.

"Uhhhhhh," she moaned, biting her bottom lip and arching her back. Suddenly I stopped and lifted my face from her pussy.

"Hey!" she shrieked, slapping her hand against the bed. "I was soooo close!"

I smiled deviously as I shook my head.

"Not yet," I explained. "If you're really, really good....then maybe I'll let you cum."

Danielle shot me a disappointed scowl as I began to crawl my way up her body.

"That's not fair," she grumbled, sticking her bottom lip out in an exaggerated pout.

"I know," I answered as I lowered my face to hers as if about to kiss her, but stopping just inches from her lips. "I guess you'll just have to be a good girl and do everything I tell you."

Her soft blue eyes were locked on mine as I reached down and guided the head of my cock to her eager, wet pussy. When she felt contact she held her breath, as if waiting to be filled. Teasing her by rubbing my head over her wet opening, I was prolonging her agony by withholding what she was wanting most.

Suddenly and without warning, I thrust my hips downward, driving the entire length of my dick into her starving wet pussy. She gasped as her body was pushed upwards, almost hitting the top of her head against the wall. Her hands moved to my back, where her fingers dug into my flesh, pulling the weight of my body down into hers. With my shaft completely embedded inside her, I moved my hips from side to side as I lowered my head and whispered in her ear.

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes," she gasped, pushing her hips up into mine.

"Are you ready to get fucked?"

"Yes," she reiterated, her voice growing in urgency.

"Say it."

"Fuck me," she said meekly.

"Louder."

"Fuck me!"

I smiled to myself as I began sliding my dick in and out of Danielle's tight wet pussy. Her shyness had always inhibited her from participating in any dirty talk, so I was able to gain quite a bit of satisfaction from making her say those two simple words. She then closed her eyes and moaned softly as my hips rose and fell, driving my cock deep inside her with each thrust. Sweeping a few strands of light blonde hair away from her neck, I lowered my head and bit gently into her neck. Danielle gasped and purred in approval as I continued nibbling at her tender skin. Her hands gripped my back tightly, her nails digging in harder with every second that passed.

"Oh God, I've waited sooo long for this!" she moaned, as I lifted my head up to stare into her icy blue eyes.

"Oh yeah?" I said with a smirk. "What else have you been thinking about?"

"Everything!"

"Tell me."

My thrusts were now slow and forceful, shaking the bed with each descent of my dick into Danielle's hot little hole.

"I've thought about..." she began, closing her eyes again. "Sucking your dick."

"Uh huh," I coaxed. "And?"

"And...swallowing your cum."

I smiled down at her.

"And..."She continued. "Letting you have your way with me."

Her dirty talk was far from filthy, but for Danielle it was pretty adventurous. I was content. I was also ready to cum.

I lowered my head back down to her ear and whispered. "I'm going to cum inside you."

She let out a subtle moan and bit her bottom lip as I began to pick up speed. My cock plunged repeatedly into Danielle, her ample breasts trembling beneath her tight fitting corset. With my hands on either side of her head, I stared intensely into her eyes as I brought myself closer to orgasm. As the rising sensation reached its peak, I slammed hard into her pussy, contracting every muscle in my lower body and sending a thick spurt of hot cum deep inside her. Another thrust followed. And then another, each one decreasing in strength until I had emptied myself completely into Danielle's warm, wet hole. After taking a brief moment to catch my breath, I rose to my knees, withdrawing my weary cock with one fluid motion.

After a quick trip to the kitchen to get a glass of water, I returned to find Danielle sliding her underwear back on.

"No, no, no," I chastised, waving my finger in the air. "I didn't say you could put those back on yet."

She made a pouty frown as I snatched the sheer white panties from her and held them aloft.

"Hmm," I pondered, taking a sip of water. "Maybe I'll keep these." "I don't think so!" Danielle snapped back.

"Oh yeah," I said with a laugh, tossing the underwear back to her. "You need them for your honeymoon."

"You're evil," she muttered, lying back on the bed.

I smiled.

"Alright," I said, after setting the empty glass down. "Time for some more pictures!"

Danielle frowned but put up little resistance as I reached for the camera once again.

"Get on your hands and knees," I ordered, flipping the camera on.

She shot me a pouty expression, but did as she was told, realizing at that point that I would continue to get my way. Reluctantly, she assumed the position as a satisfied smile spread across my face. My dick began to tingle once again as I took in the sexy visual. Her tight fitting white corset hugged her waist, emphasizing the roundness of her ass. From between her ample cheeks I could see her little pink pussy lips peeking out, glistening with arousal.

"Arch your back," I suggested, bringing to camera into position. "And lower your shoulders."

Danielle took a deep breath before complying, arching her back in a sexy pose.

"Click."

"Good," I praised. "Now look back towards me."

She looked back over her shoulder, but her face was slightly red with embarrassment. I took the picture anyway before zooming in on her ass to take a couple close-up shots.

"Spread your ass," I stated, becoming more aroused with every passing minute.

"Noooo," she whined, flashing me a set of puppy-dog eyes. "Don't make me do that!"

I just shook my head.

"I'm waiting," I returned, tapping my foot on the floor in mock impatience.

Danielle groaned, hesitating momentarily before laying her head down on the bed and reaching her arms back behind her. Her fingers pressed into her soft flesh and slowly she pulled her ass cheeks wide, lewdly exposing her tiny pink asshole to my eager eyes. With trembling hands I took the picture, revelling in my control over Danielle, which was bringing me more pleasure than the dirty photographs that I was taking.

With my eyes glued to her shameless pose, I stepped over and retrieved the dildo from one of my drawers.

"Here," I said, tossing the purple, rubber toy onto the bed beside her. "I think you know what to do with this."

Danielle laughed as she scooped up the makeshift cock.

"Where did you get this?" she asked, inspecting it with open eyes.

"Don't worry about it," I responded dismissively. "Just use it."

After another resigned exhalation, she reached between her legs and placed the head of the dildo against her swollen pussy lips. As I readied the camera once again, Danielle began sliding the rubber dick along her glistening slit before nestling it in between her engorged pink lips. I snapped a few shots as the purple shaft slowly disappeared into her hungry pussy.

"Nice," I commended, as Danielle fucked herself with the rubber dildo.

A few minutes later, after I had taken enough pictures to satisfy me, I set the camera on the bed and retrieved the bottle of lubricant from the drawer. Danielle, seemed not to notice, as she was now completely preoccupied with the plastic dick between her legs.

My eyes were glued to her luscious backside as I climbed onto the bed behind her. Looking over her shoulder at me, she flashed a quick, nervous smile as I placed my hands on her ass. Reaching down, I took hold of the dildo, which Danielle immediately relinquished to my control. Keeping it deep in her pussy, I leaned in and planted a soft kiss on one of her butt cheeks. I then kissed the other one as I began sliding the rubber cock in and out with slow, deliberate motions. My dick was back to solid form, but there was something else I wanted.

Slowly, and methodically my lips and tongue travelled over Danielle's smooth skin, making their way into the crevasse between her cheeks. I eyed her perfect little pink asshole lustfully before lightly licking around it in small concentric circles. I could feel her tense up as I made my way closer and closer before finally flicking my nimble tongue over her tiny opening.

"Mmmm,' she moaned quietly as I buried my face in between her cheeks, planting my lips on her butthole.

The dildo was now moving in and out with a more intense pace as I repeatedly stabbed her tight little ass with my tongue. Her moans only encouraged me further as I pulled her cheek to the side and jammed my tongue inside her. A quick glance down to see a large droplet of pre-cum dangling from the head of my dick told me that I was ready for more. Rising up on my knees, I inched forward as I pulled the dildo from her sopping wet cunt.

"Here," I said, holding the glistening wet toy out towards her face.

Danielle looked at the rubber cock briefly, her eyes glazed over with lustful arousal. Biting her bottom lip, she then slowly opened her mouth to accept the dildo, slick with her own juices. Again I smiled at her compliance as I slid the dildo past her lips and into her waiting mouth. As her lips locked around the rubber shaft, I relinquished my grip, allowing her to continue cleaning with phony cock with her mouth. Now kneeling behind her, I wetted my own dick with some saliva before replacing the dildo, sliding in up to the balls in Danielle's hot little pussy. She moaned around the rubber cock in her mouth and soon allowed it to fall to the bed as she tossed her head back in enjoyment.

"I've been wanting to do you like this for a long time," I stated, sliding my cock back and forth with short, slow strokes.

"I've actually wanted you to do me like this too," she muttered, glancing back over her shoulder. "I was always just too embarrassed to ask you."

"Oh yeah?" I prodded, picking up the pace. "You've thought about me fucking you from behind?"

"Uh huh," she stammered, now overcome by the feeling of my cock driving deep inside her.

"See," I continued, gripping her ass cheeks with lustful intent. "I knew you were a dirty girl."

Danielle was breathing heavier and faster as my balls slapped against her moist pussy with every forceful thrust. As I started to get carried away, I slowed and picked up the camera from the bed. The scene was perfect! My dick was framed by Danielle's luscious ass cheeks that gradually gave way her waist, cinched tight with the white corset. Her head was turned to the side and pressed into the soft mattress with her little blonde ponytail bouncing around the back of her head, jolting every time my body slapped sensuously against hers.

Danielle heard the picture being taken but didn't acknowledge it at all. I then tossed the camera back to the bed and gripped her thighs forcefully as my hips slapped repeatedly into her ass, driving my cock deep with every thrust. Gradually, my hands migrated from her legs up to her ass, and then delved in between her ample cheeks. Her asshole, still slick from the tongue lashing it had earlier received, easily accommodated my finger tip as I massaged the tight ring for a moment before sliding in up to the knuckle. Danielle gasped and I felt her tiny butthole clench reflexively around my finger. Slowly I moved it in and out, reciprocating the thrusting motions of my dick.

Danielle let out a quiet, drawn-out moan as she felt both of her holes being filled for the first time. With my finger snugly embedded in her ass, I could feel my own cock sliding in and out through the thin wall separating her two pleasurable orifices. After she had become somewhat accustomed to my finger in her ass, I had a new idea.

"I want you to do something," I said, sliding my finger out of her tight little asshole.

Danielle glanced back towards me with interest, not speaking, but breathing in quick, labored breaths.

"I want you finger your own ass."

Expecting resistance, I was quite surprised when she took only a few seconds before reaching back and gingerly touching her little pink hole. As she continued to test the waters, I scooped up the lubricant and flipped open the cap. Holding the tube over Danielle's busy hand, I began to drizzle the slippery liquid down her finger and over her tiny butt hole. She let out a surprised giggle at the feeling of the cool fluid on her sensitive skin as she spread the lube over her tightly closed asshole.

"Put it inside," I suggested my voice barely more than a whisper. My dick was throbbing inside her as she tentatively forced her slippery finger past her tight muscular ring up to the first knuckle.

"Good...." I gasped, as she went deeper. "Now move it in and out..."

Again she complied, slowly finger fucking her own ass. With every push of her finger I would withdraw my cock, only to slide it back in as she withdrew her finger. I could feel her slender digit pressing against the topside of my dick as we moved back and forth.

"God, that looks hot..." I exclaimed, reaching for the camera once again. After snapping a couple shots of the sexy scene I dropped the camera and took a firm hold of Danielle's hips.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Our bodies collided repeatedly as I slammed my cock deep inside her, my balls slapping wetly against her swollen pussy lips.

"Oh yesssss," she hissed, pulling her finger from her ass. "That feels soo good!"

"Yeah? You like it hard?"

"Yes!"

Danielle's ample backside shuddered with each thrust as she moaned into the pillow. I kept up the unrelenting motion, driving my dick repeatedly deep inside her. Time seemed to stop as I became lost in the moment, relishing in the ecstasy of her tight, wet pussy. I was able to keep up the frantic pace for a few minutes before I felt myself approaching the point of no return. I began to slow, holding my breath as I fought off the impending orgasm. As much was I was enjoying myself, I had other plans.

"Nooooo," Danielle whined, as I ceased all motion and began to carefully withdraw my dick. "Don't stop! I was sooo close!"

"Don't worry," I returned, slipping my hard, wet cock from her orgasm-starved pussy. "You'll get yours soon enough."

She was about to roll over and protest some more, but I stopped her with a simple placement of my hand.

"Stay in this position," I told her, smiling to myself as I covetously eyed her tight little virgin asshole.

Danielle shot me a suspicious glare over her shoulder as I picked up the container of lubricant.

"So how did that finger feel in your ass?" I asked, reaching for the rubber dildo.

"I...It was...okay..," she answered tentatively, before narrowing her eyes with mistrust. "Why?"

"Because," I began with a broad smile holding the dildo out above her. "Now you're going to try something a little bigger."

Danielle let a short laugh slip out before shaking her head and muttering something to herself.

"I was waiting for that," she stated knowingly.

I knew that anal was something Danielle was dreading. I also had my suspicions that she knew I was going to get her to do it that night. Maybe she just needed a situation like this to try all the things she had always wanted to do but was afraid to ask for?

"You said 'anything'," I explained.

"I know," she returned meekly, burying her face in her hands. "Just go slow."

"Actually," I began, setting the dildo and lubricant down beside her. "You're going to do it to yourself."

Again she laughed as she shook her head in disbelief. I just shrugged my shoulders with a playful smile.

"I'm waaaiiiiiting."

Resigned to the position of my partially-willing sex slave for the night, Danielle rose up to her knees and picked up the purple rubber dick. She then flipped open the lube container and squirted a liberal amount onto the shaft as I watched with growing interest. As she stroked her hand up and down, covering the toy with the slippery fluid I began a similar motion on my own dick.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said with a resigned tone, but with a smile on her face.

As Danielle resumed the position, I sat back contentedly to watch the show, my hand moving slowly up and down the shaft of my aching cock. Fumbling with the slippery dildo, she managed to get it into position, rubbing the large purple head back and forth between her cheeks, covering her tightly closed asshole with more of the slick, clear lubricant. Then, with an embarrassed groan, she placed the rubber penis against her tiny virgin asshole and pushed.

"Try to relax," I suggested, sensing Danielle's discomfort as she proceeded to slide the dildo into her butt.

She stopped for a second, took a deep breath and then continued. As her asshole began to stretch around the purple shaft, the toy began to slowly disappear inside her. After a few tentative inches, she withdrew back until only the bulbous rubber head remained trapped in her tight little ass. With a deep breath, she then forced it back inside, this time with a slightly faster pace as she became accustomed to the feeling.

"Good," I praised, watching with ever increasing arousal. "Here, let me help."

As she began moving the dildo in and out with slow, deliberate strokes I reached between her legs and pressed two fingers firmly against her clit. She let out a subtle moan of approval and pushed the rubber cock a little deeper into her ass. As time progressed, Danielle's comfort seemed to grow, and she was soon sliding most of the dildo into her tight little butthole. My arousal, however, was also growing and I didn't know how much longer I could resist sampling her enticing, virgin ass for myself. When it seemed as if she had grown accustomed to the anal penetration, I began to ready myself by covering my throbbing cock in her pussy juices.

"Ok," I stated, kneeling behind her. "Are you ready for the real thing?"

Without answering, Danielle slowly withdrew the dildo from her asshole, which closed up tightly once again. I shuffled forward, my eyes hungrily locked on her tempting little pink star. Since she had already been warmed up, I wasted no time in pushing the head of my cock into her ass, feeling the tight muscular ring clamp down hard around my invading shaft. "Uhhhhh," Danielle moaned as she felt her asshole being slowly filled once again.

damonX
damonX
3,010 Followers