Cold Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
2,997 Followers

I stopped to allow her to acclimatize to the increased pressure, before gently rocking back and forth, my shaft moving mere centimetres inside her. Gradually the centimetres gave way to inches as I pushed a little deeper with each thrust. My hands held her cheeks splayed wide, allowing me a delightful view of my hard cock, slowly disappearing into Danielle's virgin ass.

Her intense moaning soon turned into a contented purring as she reached between her legs to slowly rub her clit with tiny circular motions of her fingers. When I felt her begin to relax a bit more, I started increasing the velocity as my gently rocking soon gave way to a slightly more forceful thrusting. Her well-lubricated asshole still clutched my shaft with every movement, but allowed enough freedom for my dick to glide easily down its entire length.

"Mmmm," she moaned, as she felt my balls settling against her dripping pussy lips, signifying that my cock had just been completely swallowed up by her virgin asshole.

"How does it feel?" I asked, rotating my hips to swivel my cock around inside her.

"G..good," she managed to say, her eyes closed tightly and her teeth clenched in intense pleasure.

I pulled out slightly before driving my cock back inside, eliciting a startled gasp from Danielle's pursed lips. I repeated the motion, this time sliding a little further out of her ass before thrusting back inside.

"Ooh," she moaned in a quiet, feminine tone that was both cute and sexy.

"Do you like my dick in your ass?" I asked, thrusting into her ass once again.

"Yes!" she moaned, her fingers still working diligently on her clit.

"I want to hear you say it."

"I love it!" she squealed in between sexy moans. "I love your cock in my asshole!"

I was actually surprised at the conviction of her response.

"Do you want to cum?" I asked, driving my cock deep into her butt once more.

"Fuck yes!" she cried out. "I want to cum sooo bad!"

"Ok," I said with a sly grin. "Then fuck me. I want you to fuck my dick with your tight little ass."

With trembling arms, Danielle lifted her upper body from the bed into a four point position. Then, leaning forward, she slowly slid her tight asshole down my rigid cock before pushing back and once again burying me to the hilt.

"Mmmm," I murmured, placing my hands on my hips. "That's it."

Again she rocked back and forth, repeatedly swallowing the entire length of my dick as she built up speed.

"Come on," I coaxed with a light slap on her ass. "Make yourself cum. I want you to cum with my cock in your ass."

"Oh god!!" she squealed, slapping her fleshy asscheeks into my thighs with increasing vigour. "Fuck me! Hard! I want you to fuck my ass hard and make me cum!"

Unable to resist her request, I began thrusting forward to meet her ass with each stroke. My dick driving deeply into her newly ravaged butthole. My hands gripped her tightly, and I pulled her back onto my thrusting cock as she moaned and gasped with elation.

"Oh my god, I'm cummmmiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg!" she shrieked as her body tensed and shuddered with a long delayed orgasm.

As her muscles contracted, her hips straightened and her butt cheeks clamped together, forcing my dick to gradually slip out as she collapsed face down on the bed, her arm pinned underneath her sweaty, tired body. Her breaths slowly became less erratic and deeper as her climax subsided, and her body gradually relaxed into a state of comfort once again.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it?"

Danielle let out a forced giggle and rolled over.

"It actually did kind of hurt," she explained. "But as I got closer to cumming...I just didn't care."

I nodded in understanding.

"I don't think I can do it anymore tonight though," she continued.

"That's okay," I complied. "There's something else I wanted to try anyways."

"What's that?" she asked suspiciously. "Haven't you already done pretty much everything you could possibly do to me?"

I just shook my head and smiled.

"Take off your corset and lay down on your back."

She eyes me once again with mistrust, but in the afterglow of post climactic bliss, she had grown far too compliant to argue. She did as she was told, first removing the white, tight fitting corset and finally freeing her plentiful breast from confinement. She smiled as she lay back on the bed, a look of suspicious curiosity in her baby blue eyes.

I then took the bottle of lubricant once again, and squirted a generous amount onto her breasts, covering the both massive mounds with the clear, thick liquid. Danielle's eyes widened and she let out another short laugh as she realized my intent. Without saying a work I swung a leg over her body so that I was straddling her chest, my rock-hard cock lying in between her ample tits.

Without being told, she used her hands to press her breasts together, trapping my pulsing cock in between the two soft, slippery pillows. Supporting myself by placing my hands on the headboard, I began sliding my dick in between her tits.

"So did you like getting ass fucked?" I asked as I fucked her breasts with long, smooth strokes.

"Uh huh," she answered, her eyes glued to the image of my cock appearing and disappearing from between her two massive mounds.

"Did it make you feel dirty?"

"Yes."

"How dirty?"

"Really, really dirty," she answered, starting to play along. "I felt like a dirty little slut, getting butt fucked while wearing my wedding lingerie."

My balls began to tingle.

"Are you going to let your husband fuck your ass?"

Danielle bit her bottom lip, casting me a shy expression.

"Maybe....," she said tentatively. "Or...I'll leave it will just for you?"

The tingling sensation increased.

"Oh yeah?" I said, smiling down into her beautiful face. "Tell me more. I want you to talk to me and make me cum."

"I loved being on my knees in front of you," she continued. "I felt so dirty being on my knees with your cock in my mouth while you took pictures.

I was getting close.

"And I loved it when you grabbed my head and fucked my mouth, sliding your big, hard cock in and out. And then when you grabbed my hair and came in my mouth! I loved it! I love being dirty with you! I love having you make me do dirty, slutty things."

Almost there.

Making me suck your balls...and making me finger my own ass while you fuck me from behind..."

"Uggghhhhh," I groaned as my thrust forward, spearing Danielle's lips with my cock and sending a wet stream of hot cum splashing across her mouth.

I pulled back a little as my next shot arced up onto her forehead, laying a thin white line across her face. She closed her eyes just in time as my third stream splattered against her eyelid. As she tilted her head upwards to avoid the bombardment, another shot stuck her under the chin before running down her neck. As the intensity of each successive spurt waned, I pressed her tits together firmly, milking out the final few drops that simply dribbled out to collect in a small, opaque, white pool on her upper chest. Exhausted, I collapsed onto the bed beside her as she wiped the cum from around her eyes with a playful giggle. There were a few minutes of awkward silence before I rose from the bed to fetch a towel. After a quick cleanup, Danielle's mood changed significantly. She remained completely quiet as she dressed, a look of worry spreading across her face.

"What's up?" I asked with mild concern.

"Nothing," she said curtly. "I just have to go. I need to get home and shower before Greg gets home."

As she finished dressing, she gathered her things and headed for the door. As she was just about to exit the room, she stopped and turned to face me.

"Damon?"

"Yes?"

"You know that this is never, ever going to happen again right?" I nodded.

She turned quickly and left the room. A few seconds later I heard the front door open. Then close.

As I lay back in my bed, I reached for my camera and started looking through the pictures I had taken.

"Never happen again?" I muttered to myself. "We'll see about that."

The End

DamonX

damonX
damonX
2,997 Followers