All Comments on 'Cold Grey'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The word harsh comes to mind

Or bleak. For all their lives. Nothing like being a whore to facilitate your dreams. Ugly, uncomfortable story. Didn't enjoy that one single bit.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To prior Anon

Hey, a lot of people have traps they live in. The traps people create because everyone has needs, wishes and limitations and some people live to exploit/bully others. Don't blame the author for depicting this aspect of reality. The author deserves praise for adding a twist that makes it entertaining and thought provoking.

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoover 4 years ago

I liked that a lot. No it wasn't the most uplifting story, but it was a complete story with real characters, a backstory and a bit of a plot in 750 words. Really well, done, imo.

SorchakSorchakalmost 2 years ago

I read 500 words per minute. 750 words is 90 seconds. 9 out of 10 of these 750 word stories aren't worth those 90 seconds, and this is one of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

SIMILAR Stories