All Comments on 'Cold War Between Wife & Mom Ch. 02'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A good chapter

I like that his wife and his mom are sharing his cock.

Now he needs to watch the girls going down on each other.

Perhaps since the girls are going to become lovers they will bury the hatchet.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep the competition

I hope you keep the competition and jealousy and the hate between the wife and mother-in-law. Really hope they start trying to out-fuck each other using the son/husband. And hoping that Mom comes out on top. The bigger breasts and moms always win.

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

much better story now lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

wow amazing loved the first 2 chapters cant wait for more you are a awesome writer keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was a different twist

Different from usual with the mom and wife competing for the poor man. At this rate, he'll be pussy whipped in no time. Keep on trucking.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can relate

Im a black guy. The wildest thing I have ever seen close to anything like this. I actually accidentally came upon my wife and mom having sex, I mean all out. I was shocked at first.My wife was totally dominating and having her way with my mom and my mom totally enjoying it. At first I couldnt make heads nor tails into how it all started, all I could do was spy and listen. I was able to take my pants down and cock out without them hearing me. I watched as my wife used a strap on and fuck my mom to many orgasms. I was amazed at seeing that my mom was a total slut and was kinky as hell in spite of her always trying to place this Miss Lady facade. I knew my wife had some kinkiness in her. I knew she was bi but to go this far was crazy.

I was able to watch my wife fuck my mom until she was calling Toni Miss. Then when my wife was wanting to come she had my mom lick her hairy pussy until she had a few orgasms. This entire event went on for close to an hour. Then when they were finished the last weird thing is that Toni laid back and mom would cuddle in my wife's arms. I guess that wasnt the first or last time this even has occurred between the two.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I like the story. The husband/son does not have brain in his head or maybe no pride. He is not self-aware, lacks self-confidence and has the ego of a child. Based on Chapter 1 and 2, he deserves no respect from either woman. It appears the wife got what she wanted, a husband she could control without fear of rebellion on his part. The mother failed in raising her son because she failed to assist him in developing any idea of his self worth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.