Cold War Between Wife & Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers

Dan rolled to his back and did as directed. Ethel, already naked, threw the covers off of both of them and moved to straddle him. He had no time to object, so he looked expectantly at his wife on the sofa. No objection came from that quarter. Gail had more than enough light to watch Ethel lift her ass, place Daniel's cock in position, and then, lower herself down onto his undoubtedly stiff shaft. Her mother-in-law's low sigh confirmed such.

"I really am too tired for a good fuck and I watched Gail work around the house today, so she is probably quite tired also. But that is no reason why you should go wanting. The double-edged sword comment was lost on Gail."

Gail's concentration was on the form of her mother-in-law as Ethel began to gyrate her hips, riding her son's cock. Gail's right-hand slipped beneath her panties. She spread her legs slightly and gave a slight moan as she began to finger her clit.

"Is a good, Daniel?" Ethel queried.

"Oh yeah!" He replied, looking again towards his wife as his hands came up to squeeze and toy with his mother's ample breasts. His thumbs manipulated her nipples.

Ethel's breast were sensitive, especially her nipples and they became hard under Daniel's thumbs. Her arousal state rose significantly and she began to thrust her ass down on Dan's cock, sending it deep into her. In the following long minutes, her breathing became labored and her moans filled, not the room, but Gail's ears.

'The bitch is getting excited!' Gail thought. "She is probably multi-orgasmic too!"

Ethel's hands are now on her son's chest as her ass pile-drived his cock into her. Dan was now matching her downward thrust with his own upward thrusts. Long minutes pasted, then, Ethel threw her torso backwards, supporting herself with her hands just above Daniel's knees, her ass thrusting forward. Dan stared hard trying to see his cock pumping into his mother's pussy. Gail's middle finger slipped into her hole.

A few minutes passed before Dan lifted his torso, reached under his mother's arms and pulled her down atop him, her breast squishing and trying to escape to the sides. Daniel reached to grab his mother's meaty buttocks as he slammed his cock into her. Ethel wiggled her ass this way, then that, to position his shaft on her clit.

"Don't move! Right there! Yes! FUCK YES!!"

"Ethel! Hold it down, dammit!" Gail cautioned.

A minute later Ethel's orgasm shook her. Gail's finger came out of her and she threw her covers off. She had three steps to bed.

"Get off him! It's my turn!" Gail directed.

"I want his cum!" Ethel retorted, as she continued fucking hard.

"Get off him!" Gail demanded in a seething tone, giving her mother-in-law's hips a strong push, sending her off her son and against the wall.

Gail quickly straddled her husband and guided his cock to her. His cock slipped into her easily and she began to pound down on it, losing herself in lust. Dan watched the prior proceedings with amazement that two women, one being his mother, would be so desirous for his cock. His mental capacity, at least at these moments, were not enough to link the various and many emotions colliding and fighting for control.

Ethel was fighting mad but the sight of the young girl fucking herself to oblivion astride her husband, her son, overpowered her desire to lash out. Ethel knew Gail would not last long and she didn't. She listened to Gail's subdued banshee wail as the girl's body stiffened, her head back, in orgasm.

Gail was a wise girl and knew how to stick it to her opponent. No sooner than her orgasm and faded, Gail lifted off of her husband and maneuvered downward quickly taking his cock into her mouth. Ethel had fully expected to remount her son and bring him to orgasm, thus getting his cum inside her. She was again furious and tried to shoulder her daughter-in-law off her son's cock.

All of the commotion was too much for Daniel. Gail received a heavy load of cum, causing her to gag, his cum spilling from the edges of her mouth. Gail had sucked his cock before but never allowed him to come into her mouth. She would forgive him this time as she had won. Daniel's moan told Ethel she had lost.

"Damn, what a waste!" She exclaimed sarcastically.

"To hell with you, bitch!" Gail retorted, quickly leaving the bed, heading to the bathroom to clean her mouth.

Gail was gone for no more than 10 or 12 minutes. Upon entering the bedroom, she stopped dead in her tracks 18 feet from the bed. With disgust in regard to her husband and his horniness, she saw his ass humping between his mother's legs. They were now positioned across the bed, their asses pointed toward her.

"Give it to me, sugar! Give Mama some of that cum!" Gail heard her mother-in-law groan. "Yes!" She grunted like a pig, Gail thought.

Gail shook her head and thought, 'what the hell'. She closed on the bed and squatted to get a close-up view of the coupling of her husband with his mother. In the low light it was indeed erotic.

"She's watching you screw me!" Ethel whispered. "Show her how much you like your Mama's pussy!"

His rhythm increased briefly. Gail heard his moan and would swear that she saw the vein running underneath her husband's cock pulse as he unloaded his balls into his mother's belly. She was displaced and had to stand as Dan removed himself from between his mother's legs, standing also.

"Go wash your cock now." She directed her son. To her daughter-in-law she said, "I'll wash the sheets in the morning", as she reached to gather the bedding and maneuvered to position herself for sleep.

Gail returned to the couch and was a sleep when Dan returned. Dan lifted the covers and entered the bed. He spooned close to his mother and squeezed her ass as he often did to Gail. She moaned with appreciation and contentment.

Ch3 soon.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers
12