All Comments on 'Cold War Between Wife & Mom'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 11 years ago
Very humourous story!

I love how the hubby got caught out in his straying by wifey sniffing softener on the washed bed spread. And how sex with hapless hubby was used by both wife and mom as a weapon against the other.

Wryter47Wryter47about 11 years ago
Sounds like a true story to me . . .

. . . but my own first feeling was how the husband could sustain such a meager relationship with his wife and also with such a difficult MIL. I would have bailed very quickly .. maybe right after the wedding. It should be a criminal offense for either spouse to either deny the other one or make it a once.in-a-blue-moon thing.

Either that or get all three of them into therapy for about five years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Many women want to be number one with their son even after marriage. Often they can sense when he is not getting what he needs from the wife .In the right circumstances like in this story they are willing to help out.

redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

he could have lied and saidhe spilled something and washed them or that his mom did them. he could have even told the wife that if she was not going to put out then atleast his mom will.

drazvichdrazvichabout 11 years ago
Nice!

Please continue the story if you could. There aren't many story in Literotica that's both humorous and titillating.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

Pardon my French,but the guy sounds like a complete dumbass.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A good story

Although I though the guy was a wimp for putting up with a cold fish of a wife who won't fuck him more than a couple times a month.

He should have fucked his mom more than he did. Send her home with a well used cunt, and tell her to come back soon. Lay a guilt trip on mom, telling her that he really needed her pussy to make his sex life better.

Of course deny everything his wife had to say about him fucking his mom, until his wife refused to give him pussy and then he could tell her that his mom is a better fuck and he may have visit his mom soon.

Thanks for the read.

csltcsltover 10 years ago
Crazy Bitches

Crazy Spectacular Sex.

Thos one may end badly.

Love It!

bobbyinhoustonbobbyinhoustonalmost 10 years ago
Terrific!

I love the way Dan tried to avoid telling Gail about him having sex with his Mom. Gail sounds like she needs to be put in her place.

I hate begging for sex, I just tell my wife I am headed out for some fun and just leave, then when I return I tell her all about my fun.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 9 years ago
Amazing

I really love the description of Mom. Big ass, big tits, belly and a nice nasty loose cunt. Perfect. I would love to be the guy in this story. The whole concept is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is great

I honestly don't mean anything mean spirited by what I write here. But, with your word usage and your great story telling ability, this is one of the most humorous and enjoyable chapters I've ever read on this site. Thanks for a great read. Keep on trucking.

Warren

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Narrator is Just a Sexual Pawn in the 2 Bitches' Game

So funny. At no point does aforementioned narrator try 'to man ' up. Smart move or so it seems.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

An unusual story. A husband/son with no backbone. Marrying someone without knowing whether they are comppatable. Having sex with his mother who appears to be a man-hater. Continuing to have sex with women who use sex as a weapon. Finally, the women seem to find his sexual powers lacking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES