Cold War Between Wife & Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers

She rolled back to her side of the bed and lay with her arms crossed shaking her head.

"What did you do to her?" She asked angrily.

"What you mean, what did I do to her?" I replied, buying time to think.

"You know damn well what I mean!" She exclaimed.

"Everything I do to you, I suppose." I replied sheepishly.

"How many time did ya'll fuck?" She continued.

"Twice." I fibbed a little, not actually fucking in the shower.

"Dammit to hell!" She seethed.

I was a bit skittish, afraid she was going to straddle me again and beat me some more. Instead, she reached and pushed her pajamas and panties down extricating her legs.

"Did you come in her? " She asked, challenge in her tone, discarding her clothes.

"Yes." I replied sheepishly.

"Dammit!" She said. "Are you going to just lie there or come over here?"

Totally in the dark as to the workings of a woman's mind, I moved between Gail's legs and she immediately grasp my cock and guided it to her pussy. As always, I marveled at her tightness as I entered her. I cradled her in my arms as I began to pump aggressively into of her.

"Is she as tight as I am?" She moaned.

"Nowhere near it!" I assured her. "Actually, her pussy is loose and sloppy. I nearly drowned eating her pussy."

"Don't talk anymore! Just fuck me!" She groaned.

I did as I was directed many long minutes, enjoying Gail's pussy and the fact that I'd dodged a bullet.

"You've got to promised me, Dan." She said. "You got to promise never to fuck, are do anything else to her again. It was my fault! I know how she can be. And apparently she knows me too well. But I'll take care of her ass. You just make sure you don't! Damn! It's good tonight!"

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers
12